Favorite Mashups?

tristy

Double Black Album - Jay-Z/Metallica

Grey Album - Jay-Z/Beatles

bannedmusic.org

Blue Album - Jay-Z/Weezer

jay-zeezer.com/

Purple Album - Jay-Z/Prince

And there's a Tan Album (I think). Don't know who it's with.

Someone download the Black & Blue Album, zip it up and put it on RapidShare or something. I can't be bothered to go through all the songs myself.

EDIT - I just downloaded 99 Problems With Buddy Holly. At times is sounds really good, but a lot of the time I'm cringing at the sloppy transitions and over filled Jay-Z parts.

Edited by lafunkenstein

The Beastles is class. I like every song.

I think the Katrina victims song on Get Your Bootleg On is done really well, too.

The Cure & Ying Yang Twins "Badd/Close To Me" is pretty awesome.

The Cure & The Beatles "Taxman/Lovesong".

The Temptations & John Lennon "Imagine/Ball of Confusion".

Marilyn Manson & Eamon "Sweet Dreams/Fuck It" (title says Tainted Love for Manson, but it isn't Tainted Love).

I really can't decide if I love or I hate Gwen Stefani & Ciara "Hollaback Girl/1, 2, Step".

Holy shit. I dig NWA & Nirvana "Straight Outta Compton/Smells Like Teen Spirit".

Kelly Clarkson & Led Zeppelin "Behind These Hazel Eyes/Immigrant Song" is quite good.

Aggro1 doesn't seem to do anything that's not very awesome.

Edited by That One Guy

• 1 month later...

I hate to bump a month old topic, but since I was in here looking for stuff I figured I'd ask here - has anyone come across a mash-up of "Behind These Hazel Eyes" with Kelly Clarkson and the original version of the song(not sure who it's by)? If so let me know as I've been looking for it.

And once again, Keith, thanks, you've got me addicted to more music.