A Raw Invasion?

So I take it you dropped in to take a look at this? Well now that you're here, how about I explain exactly what has been going on in the world of wrestling, that being The WWE!

Feuds:

Chris Benoit Vs Chris Jericho -

Ask yourself this, what more could you want? These two have gone from having a low profile, to having the biggest profile in the industry. They have worked right from the bottom and made there way to the top and now they are there, they promise to never be knocked back down. Only one man wants to be the best though, so no longer can these two men grace the WWE, one of them has to go. They have been going at it for months on end. Whether it is interfering in each others matchs, battling it out in tag matchs or having huge brawls in the backstage area, you name it these two have done it. They will not stop at anything which is why it has to come to an end, surely you know what that means? Wrestlemania baby!

Victoria Vs Lita -

Who said women couldn't wrestle? These two women have been going back and forth for sometime now, with the womens title changing hands a number of times. The two started as a tag team, until Lita had enough and decided to turn on Victoria at the Rumble. Victoria would be sidelined for over a month, but now she is back and wants a piece of Lita!

Edge and Christian Vs Benjamin and Storm -

Things are really starting to look up right now in the tag division. Although there is little competition, with what there is the tag division is flying. During the Royal Rumble, Edge made his return, and in the end Edge and Christian found themselfes reunited. Two weeks later we would see Storm and Benjamin team up together and win the tag titles, this bringing them together as more of a tag team. With E&C back on our screens though, we knew that Storm and Benjamin were never going to have a fun time. E&C made there presence felt straight away. Although this thing has just got underway, it is sure to bring in huge ratings!

Randy Orton Vs Matt Hardy -

With Matt seeming to have no where left to turn, he decided that his only hope left was to gain a title. He had no tag partner so the tag titles were out of sight. There was little chance of getting a shot at the World Title, that'll own winning it. So the only hope left was the IC title. Right before Christmas, Hardy decided to cost Orton and Flair the tag team titles, sparking the feud between Orton and Hardy. It has just begun though and things finally hotted up at Royal Rumble with Matt Hardy tossing Orton over the top rope. With the IC title still in the hands of Randy Orton, Matt Hardy will continue to try and find a way to capture the title!

Kane Vs Mick Foley -

Picture two men who refuse to stay down. Two men who take a huge beating, then sit right back up. Well this is it folks. This all kicked of at the Rumble when Foley eliminated Kane, who looked a dead cert to win the Rumble and go to Wrestlemania's main event. Once Kane was eliminated, we all knew about it. He got right back up and went straight for Foley. After a huge brawl between the two, Foley was left battered to a pulp, but like we all know he is not one too stay down. Other than that, what is there to explain? The two go around each show destroying each other to pieces. They destroy every single thing in sight and will stop at nothing to end one anothers career!

Triple H Vs Shawn Michaels -

We all know of there backstage antics, but at the end of the day these two know how to put a good show on. With Triple H now holding the World Title, HBK will always be right behind him looking to snatch it straight from his grips. The two looked to headline Wrestlemania 20 but how could this match go ahead with HBK not winning the rumble? If HBK didn't win the rumble then who did?

Now lets just pause it right there with that question hanging over our heads. Who did win the Royal Rumble? Who earned the right to go to the biggest stage of them all in an oppertunity to be the best?

Royal Rumble - Final Four - Highlights

JR: My god this match has been pure carnage. Kane and Foley are still going at it in the backstage area as you can see on the titantron. Batista just eliminated by Lance Storm and that leaves us with four men. Shawn Michaels, Lance Storm, Big Show and the nature boy himself, Ric Flair. One of these men are just moments away from earning the right to go to Wrestlemania to face the champion!

Tazz: This is so nerve racking JR. All four men are just standing in opposite corners staring at each other...WAIT...Michaels just charged at Flair and the two are going at it, that leaves poor old Lance Storm with the giant Big Show...I really don't like this JR!

JR: Lance Storm may be small King, but he has proven to be lethal here tonight. Michaels off the ropes...FLYING FOREARM SMASH INTO THE SKULL OF THE NATURE BOY!...and now Storm and the Big Show going at it...A huge head butt from the Big Show straight into the skull of Lance Storm, knocking him down to the canvas!

Tazz: Michaels is back up and is taking the Big Show on now...is he really that crazy? Hard right hands from Shawn Michaels, sending the Big Show into the ropes. Michaels looking for the clothesline but its reversed by the Big Show, sending Michaels into the opposite ropes...Michaels flying off with the flying forearm though...BUT NO...OH GOD...THE BIG SHOW CAUGHT THE HEART BREAK KID IN MID AIR AND HIS HIM SET UP FOR THE SHOW STOPPER RIGHT HERE!

JR: It could be the end for Michaels right here...OH MY GOD...OUT OF NOWHERE A SPINNING HEEL KICK FROM LANCE STORM INTO THE SKULL OF THE BIG SHOW...SHOW CANT KEEP HIS BALANCE AND HAS COLLAPSED BACK INTO THE ROPES...AND OVER THE ROPES! THE BIG SHOW HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Tazz: WHAT?!? That’s smackdowns last entrant? How the heck did Storm do that?

JR: We are down to three men, all of them being Raw contestants. One off these three are about to earn that very right. That right to go to Wrestlemania to face the World Heavyweight Champion. Michaels has Storm now and has sent him into the ropes...of comes Storm...ANOTHER SPINNING HEEL KICK...THE CROWD ARE GOING WILD FOR LANCE STORM!

Tazz: I’ve grown up around this kid JR and I know exactly how good the guy is. I never question his ability, because to be honest he may not look big, but he has as much talent as each guy in this ring right now!

JR: When you give a man of his talent the chance, he will snap it up believe me. Oh what the heck is this? The Big Show is back in the ring and has Storm by the throat...let him go Show...why take away the kids chances like this?...OH GOD...A SICKENING SHOWSTOPPER OVER THE TOP ROPE...LANCE STORM JUST CRASHED DOWN TO THE MATS ON THE OUTSIDE IN A BRUTAL WAY!

Tazz: You know what JR, I'm glad! Who the heck does he think he is messing with a 500 pound Big Show? You do something like that and you deserve to have that happen to you!

JR: Show has left the ring and is making his way to the backstage area now. We turn out attentions to the ring though and realise exactly what we have. In one corner we have The Heart Break Kid, one of the greatest to ever grace this industry. Then in the other...we have THE GREATEST to EVER step into a wrestling ring....AND THESE TWO WASTING NO TIME AT ALL...both men going at it here...Michaels gets the better of Flair, but no a thumb to the eye!

Tazz: Vintage Nature boy right there for ya JR!...WOOOOO...Solid chop right there from Ric Flair...The Heart Break Kid coming back with a chop of his own though...WOOOOO...Another hard chop from the Nature boy...Flair on a roll here...he's on a roll...WOOOO...WOOO...WOOO...My god JR, a good five chops in a row right there from the Nature boy!

JR: Shawn Michaels whipped into the ropes...COMING OFF WITH ANOTHER FLYING FOREARM...but for the second time in this match, he misses it!

Tazz: Flair used his intelligence right there JR, that's something no one can beat this guy in. The Heart Break Kid is left handing up on them ropes right here, all Flair needs to do is push him over!

JR: That’s exactly what he has in mind as well Tazz as he approaches HBK...ITS OVER...FLAIR TIPPED MICHAELS OVER THE ROPES...WAIT!...!

Tazz: Do wait JR, because the master of this move is about to pull it again. The Heart Break Kid has managed to hang on right here and has pulled himself up...Flair thinks he has it won as well...Michaels in and charging at Flair...Turn around Nature boy...TURN AROUND!

JR: FLAIR TURNED AROUND...WAIT...HE SEE MICHAELS COMING...FLAIR MANAGED TO FLIP SHAWN MICHAELS OVER HIS SHOULDER...MICHAELS HAS BEEN SENT OVER THE TOP ROPE AND HAS CRASHED TO THE OUTSIDE...MY GOD THE RIC FLAIR HAS DONE IT AGAIN! RIC FLAIR IS GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA!

Tazz: I can’t believe it JR! What a move right there from the Nature boy, he is going back to Mania again.

JR: For the love of god Ric Flair has done it again. He is down on his knees and is praising the heavens above. I don’t think I have ever seen this, but tears are literally pouring from the eyes of Ric Flair here!

Tazz: Flair has done it...but wait a minute JR...Just wait a minute...look up there!

JR: We are interrupted right here...the world heavyweight champion standing at the top of the ramp way with the title over his shoulder...Flair still hasn’t noticed him as he celebrates on the turnbuckles...I don't think Triple H looks too happy either...The Nature boy is going to Wrestlemania to face that man...What does this spell for Evolution?

Cut Highlights

So with that question out of our mind, a new one comes to us. With Flair on his way to Mania to face Triple H, what can this spell for Evolution?

user posted image

Raw Preview

After a hellascious week Raw Is War is finally hitting our screens again. The worries still lie in the air though as the whole world wonders upon what Triple H's huge announcement will be. The game promises to deliver one of the biggest shockers in the history of the WWE, what surely could it be? With Ric Flair as the World Title contender, is his future with Evolution in jeporady? Meanwhile Eric Bischoff has booked the IC Title match as the main event, seeing the champion Randy Orton take on Shelton Benjamin. Can Shelton hold two titles at once? Or will the legend killer continue his amazing streak of victories? Find out only on this weeks Raw Is War!

Also Featuring:

Chris Jericho and Lita Vs Victoria and Chris Benoit

Rhyno Vs Tajiri

Christian Vs Lance Storm

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

Raw Is War

Monday 23rd February 2004

- The familiar Raw Is War theme blares across the arena as pyros explode and the cameras pan around the arena. They finally come down to the announcers table where Jim Ross and Jerry 'the king' Lawler are sitting -

JR: Welcome to Monday night Raw Is War. I'm Jim Ross alongside Jerry 'the king' Lawler. The night has finally arrived. Tonight, Triple H promises a huge announcement. He promises to change the future of the WWE for some time to come.

King: Yeah JR, and when the game promises something he rarely lets us down.

- The clock ticks down on the titantron, then a huge blast erupts as Y2J makes his way out onto the stage -

JR: What a great way to open Raw here tonight with a mixed tag team match up.

Chris Jericho and Lita Vs Chris Benoit and Victoria

Y2J and the rapid wolverine start things off in this match. The two lock up at the start with Jericho getting the better of Benoit. Snapmare by Jericho and then straight into a headlock. Reversal by Benoit and both men are back on there feet. Jericho whipping Benoit into the ropes, duck on the clothesline from Benoit and then a neckbreaker to Y2J. Jericho off the ropes and into a Benoit powerslam for the two count. Jericho forced into the corner and receiving hard chops from Benoit. Jericho standing for none of it though as he retaliates with hard chops off his own. Both men go at it, trying to see who has the harder chop until Jericho backs away and tags in Lita. Benoit with the tag to Victoria as the two women lock up. Thumb to the eyes of Victoria by Lita, followed by a hard DDT for the two count. Victoria whipped into the ropes and off she comes with a hard clothesline to Lita. Victoria up onto the top rope, only to be thrown off by Jericho. The referee has a word with Jericho up until Benoit charges into the ring and barges Jericho from the ring apron and down to the floor on the outside. Benoit and Jericho going at it, while on the inside Lita scores with a twist of fate and begins to make her way up to the top rope. Moonsault off the top rope...and she manages to pull it off. Lita back to her feet for some reason and she doesn't stand up for long as Benoit is back in the ring and applies the crossface to her. Lita screaming the house down as Jericho charges back in and breaks the hold. The two begin to brawl again and it spills to the outside once again and up the ramp the two start to battle, leading towards the backstage area. Back in the ring, Victoria has made her way to her feet somehow and is pulling Lita up. No success with that though as Lita rolls her up and gets the three count, giving Jericho and Lita the win. Lita is quick to roll out of the ring holding her neck as an angry Victoria looks on.

Winners in 05:27 with the rollup pin - Chris Jericho and Lita

JR: Lita stealing the victory right there and god knows where Jericho and Benoit have ended up.

- Before JR can say anything else, the world champion, Triple H appears on the titantron to the crowds displeasure. He turns round the corner of the corridor and bumps into Terri -

Terri: Triple H, tonight you have promised a huge announcement. You have guaranteed to change the face of the WWE. What are we to expect?

- Terri expects a response from Triple H but gets nothing at all. He just barges past her and continues his journey down the corridor. -

JR: There you see Triple H arriving here in the arena and with no response to Terri. We are promised a huge announcement, is it tonight that we see the split of evolution?

Commercials

Rhyno Vs Tajiri

Never would it be a back and forth match. Squash match? Worst than that. Tajiri starts off with some stiff kicks to the midsection off Rhyno. That lasting all of five minutes as Rhyno catches the leg of Tajiri and literally throws him from one part off the ring to the other. Rhyno in total control, scoring with a hard spinebuster for a two count. Tajiri coming off the ropes and ducking a Rhyno clothesline, Tajiri off the opposite ropes with his handspring elbow move, which catches Rhyno right in the jaw. Tajiri somehow managing to get back in control over the monster Rhyno now, as ECW chants start up at the front off ringside with five fans. Rhyno getting up in the corner, while Tajiri is in the centre of the ring signalling for some sort off kick...never going to happen though. Rhyno comes from out off nowhere with a death defying gore, immediately followed by the pinfall in which Rhyno gets the three count, winning the match in just under two minutes.

Winner in 01:45 with the Gore - Rhyno

JR: The man beast Rhyno destroying Tajiri right there with the gore, what a monster this guy has been in the WWE.

King: Talking about monsters JR, look who just arrived!

- Rhyno makes his way to the backstage area as the crowd boo the roof off as Vince McMahon appears on the titantron, just getting out of a limo. Without a single part of a smile on his face, he makes his way into the arena -

King: Its Vince!

JR: Vince McMahon just arriving, and we all know when that happens, bad news is right round the corner!

*Promo hyping up Wrestlemania XX*

- We come back from the promo for Wrestlemania XX and after JR hyping the show, the lights dim a little, then come back to full brightness as ‘No Chance’ hits the titantron and the owner of WWE, Vince McMahon walks through the black curtains to a huge ovation...off boos! -

JR: Vince McMahon on his way down to the ring here. With Wrestlemania XX just a few weeks away you have to wonder what this man has in mind. Love him or hate him, he is a genius at work!

King: He is more than a genius JR! This man created this earth! Without this man, there would be no such thing as wrestling!

JR: I wouldn’t go that far King!

- By now Vince has made his way into the ring and has received a microphone from Lillian Garcia. He walks into the centre off the ring and raises the microphone to his mouth while also ignoring the huge asshole chants across the arena -

Vince: If I could get a moment to speak here...SHUT UP DAMMIT!...IS THIS A WAY TO TREAT ME?

- To that, the crowd respond with even louder asshole chants. After a while though the crowd slowly die down and Vince gets the chance to speak -

Vince: I am here for one reason and that is to discuss the biggest event off them all...the grandest stage to ever be created...Wrestlemania XX!...You see on a night as big as this, you need something spectacular...Its not something that happens every week or month, it happens once a lifetime...its the night that every single person in this company has the chance to make there impact...its a night that a grudge ends, and a new one starts...you can only ever headline a Wrestlemania with one certain match's...the world title!

- At this point, Vince is cut off by Eric Bischoff who comes out with no music, just with a microphone in hand. He starts to rush down the ring in as much of a hurry as possible -

Eric: Mr McMahon...I’m sorry to interrupt you but this is important...

- By now Eric Bischoff has made it into the ring and is just a few inch's away from Vince McMahon -

Vince: Are you interrupting me?

Eric: Look Mr McMahon, I have people backstage going crazy at me, asking for match's at Wrestlemania, then I have Shawn Michaels wanting to know if he is getting a title shot at Wrestlemania, then the whole Ric Flair stuff...

Vince: Well you know what? I’m glad you have joined me right here, its your duty to be the general manager off Raw, so you should know everything that is happening on Raw...when you walk out of this ring, people wont be asking you about match's at Wrestlemania anymore...Wrestlemania is the biggest stage off them all so we need some off the strongest talent to be wrestling...it needs to be the best Wrestlemania in the history of sports entertainment...HECK...IT WILL BE THE BEST!...At every Wrestlemania you need some sort off involvement from a woman...at Wrestlemania Lita shall defend her women's title against Victoria...and to add to the excitement off that, lets add a third opponent into it and lets have her name not mentioned...yeah you like that?

- Vince trys to fire up the crowd as they show a little interest in what he has spoken so far, but still they seem to side against him -

Vince: Then next you have Randy Orton and Matt Hardy. Two men that will do anything to be seen on television, well the two will get that very chance at Wrestlemania...they will get more then a chance as Randy Orton defends his intercontinental title against Matt Hardy...with the title hanging from the ceiling...IN A LADDER MATCH!

- Eric Bischoff begins to applaud Vince McMahon with a smile on his face, liking the match’s made so far by Vince. The crowd join in too and erupt at the announcement -

JR: My god what a match that is set to be. Randy Orton Vs Matt Hardy in a ladder match, bringing back flashbacks of the classic encounter between Shawn Michaels and Razor Ramon years ago at Wrestlemania!

Vince: I’m far from over though. You can’t have a Wrestlemania without tag team action...and with tag team action, you need tag team gold involved...So at Wrestlemania XX, the team of Shelton Benjamin and Lance Storm shall defend there titles against a team off...Edge and Christian!

JR: Huge tag team match right there. The impressive run of Lance Storm and Shelton Benjamin has taken the world by storm!

Vince: Wrestlemania is only just getting started though...next up you have a huge grudge and this one can only be ended up at Wrestlemania XX...Two men that can hand out the damage but also take it in...Two men that will do ANYTHING to destroy one another...So in a No Holds Barred match at Wrestlemania XX...We will see...KANE VS MICK FOLEY!

- The crowd erupt at this announcement as the huge grin on Vince McMahon's face becomes even bigger. Eric Bischoff is still clapping on Vince, loving all the decisions from Vince so far -

Vince: We have two men that can dish it out and take it in a slow painful mode, but what about the two men that can do it in fast mode? What about the two men who have apparently wrestled there way to the top? Two men that have fought since they were kids...I hear so much about this so called ‘Dungeon’...Well at Wrestlemania XX these two men have the chance to show how talented they really are...two men will fight there hearts out for thirty minutes and only one will walk away as the better man...only one off these men can be seen as the best...Because at Wrestlemania XX...CHRIST BENOIT AND CHRIS JERICHO SHALL SQUARE OFF IN A THIRTY MINUTE IRON MAN MATCH...THERE WILL BE NO DRAWS...THERE CAN ONLY BE A WINNER...IT ENDS AT WRESTLEMANIA!

JR: My god what a match right there. Chris Jericho, taking on the rapid wolverine Chris Benoit...without a doubt a match to go down in the history books!

- Throughout JR applauding Jericho and Benoit, the crowd are going literally wild over the match’s made so far and are slowly beginning to favour McMahon again. Bischoff is still liking the decisions as well -

Vince: Then we come to what Wrestlemania is all about. The World Heavyweight Title match. A match that every single person wants to be involved in. Heck throughout the year every single wrestler works as hard as possible for a chance to be in the royal rumble. Then thirty men enter and only one walks away with the right to enter Wrestlemania XX...So its time to announce the show off a life time...it all begins on this night...the WWE shall be reborn on this night...and on the night off huge changes it shall all be capped off with the biggest main event to ever grace sports entertainment...

In one corner you shall have the World Heavyweight Champion, Triple H...a man who has proven to be possibly the best superstar in the history off the WWE...a man who has worked his way to the top...then in the other corner...a man who has done it all...a man who is the showstopper...

- At this point Eric’s worries turn to smiles as he is led to believe Vince is going on about Shawn Michaels, meaning Eric can rest assure that he wont have to deal with Michaels going crazy in the backstage area -

Vince: A legend...a man who started off as the best and still is the best...the world champion’s opponent shall be the man who earned the right...THE GOD NAME NATURE BOY...RIC FLAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

JR: For the love off god we are going to see it? The nature boy and the game facing off against each other at Wrestlemania, my god!

- Eric Bischoff can’t believe this and begins to plead with Vince McMahon to change his mind, yet Vince just pushed Bischoff to one side -

Vince: I promise every single fan that Wrestlemania XX shall be a night that you shall NEVER forget!

- No Chance plays across the arena with the fans buzzing and Eric Bischoff still trying to get in the face of Vince, who just brushes past him and makes his way out off the ring and up the ramp way, leaving Eric looking worried in the ring -

King: This is huge JR! What a Wrestlemania this is going to be!

*Commercials*

Lance Storm Vs Christian

We come back from commercials to see Christian just making it down to the ring with Edge by his side. Storm is already in the ring as Shelton stands on the outside of the ring. Christian enters and the bell rings. The two lock up, with Christian getting the better of Storm! Snapmare to Storm, followed by a stiff kick into the back! Storm sent into the ropes, only to come off with a spinning heel kick in an Owen hart style! Christian sent into the corner, Storm looks for the splash but nobody is home. Staggering out off the corner and right into a reverse DDT, but Christian only gets two. Chinlock applied to Storm, who makes it to the ropes in a matter of seconds. Christian bringing Storm back to his feet and sending him into the ropes again, off comes Storm looking for the clothesline, but Christian manages to duck it and locks in a sleeper hold! Storm slowly fading but Storm starts to get the adrenaline pumping with the fans behind him, and elbows his way out. Storm off the ropes, only to be tripped by Edge, with the referee not seeing a single thing somehow. This brings Shelton up onto the ring apron shouting abuse as the referee turns his attention to him, trying to get him down. This brings Edge the opportunity to get involved in the match as he begins to choke Storm from the outside. Referee turning around again and Edge acting like nothing happened. Christian going for the pin, only to get two again! Storm brought to his feet and whipped into the ropes...comes back off and ducks the clothesline...THEN DIVES OVER THE TOP ROPE AND STRAIGHT DOWN ONTO EDGE!...A huge move from Storm, taking his aggression out on Edge!...both men down as Christian makes his way to the outside. Christian brings Storm to his feet and looks to whip him into the steel steps, but Storm reverses it and Christian is sent back first into the steel! The referee up to a six count as Storm slides into the ring, then back out. Back over to Christian goes Storm, only to receive a thumb to the eye. Christian rolling Storm into the ring and then following. Christian looking for yet another pinfall, but Storm kicking out at two again. Edge is finally back up and seems pissed at Storm and starts to slide into the ring, only to be pulled out by Shelton! The two start to go at it on the outside as the referee slips out to try and stop the two. Back in the ring Christian nails a inverted DDT, then slips out off the ring trying not to attract the referee. Grabbing a hold of a steel chair, he slides back into the ring and awaits Storm to turn around. Storm turns around and somehow sees the chairshot coming and manages to duck it...Christian turns around again a little stunned...RIGHT INTO A SUPER KICK, SENDING THE CHAIR INTO THE FACE OF CHRISTIAN! Storm quickly slides the chair to the outside and makes the cover...the referee finally notices and slides back in...1.....2....3....The bell is rung as Storm slowly makes his way back to his feet with the win. Shelton is sent into the ringpost on the outside by Edge, who then slides into the ring and starts to go at it with Storm. Edge goes to whip Storm into the ropes but Storm reverses and into the ropes goes Edge...only to come off and score with a spear to the gut off Storm!...Edge turns around though only to be met with a hard right hand from Shelton Benjamin, which sends Edge into the corner! Shelton coming from the opposite corner...STINGER SPLASH!...Edge collapses back to the floor and rolls out off the ring alongside Christian! The two begin to help each other up the rampway, staring down both Lance Storm and Shelton Benjamin, who hold there tag title gold back in the ring!

Winner in 08:17 with a Super Kick - Lance Storm

JR: These two teams will go at it at Wrestlemania as announced earlier, but coming up next will be Shelton Benjamin taking on Randy Orton for the Intercontinental title!

King: Looks like Shelton has problems off his own and has no time to be worrying about Wrestlemania!

- The camera cuts to the backstage area where Eric Bischoff is seen in the backstage area. Shawn Michaels enters the picture, to a huge applause from the fans across the arena. Bischoff looks at Michaels with the whole “I’m sorry” face -

Eric: I tried to sort it out, but you know how Vince is when he gets going, I can’t argue with his decisions.

Shawn: You know what Eric? I understand that...but its just not my problem. You try and tell me that Shawn Michaels is not involved in Wrestlemania XX? The biggest Mania of them all? You are trying to tell me that the showstopper is not good enough to be involved? Well that's where your wrong. You know what Eric? Your weak. You were the competition when WCW was around? You? Look at you, your crumbling away to Vince McMahon. You couldn’t do anything about him winning the battle, but what about winning the war? Eric, you are just weak, at the end of the day, WCW was never a match for the likes of WWE...and as for Wrestlemania...one way or another, ill be involved!

- Shawn Michaels gets out of the face of Eric Bischoff and exits the room, as the camera pans in on the face of Bischoff -

Eric: Me crumbling to Vince? WCW never competition? We’ll see!

- The camera focuses on Eric, then cuts to the hallway where Kane is seen with angry look on his face, as he seems to be heading towards ringside area. The camera fades out to ringside with JR and King who seem a little worried -

King: What did Bischoff mean by that JR?

JR: I have no clue, but if he has something in store then it will defiantly we worrying! More to the point though, where is Kane heading? Surely not on his way out here?

Shelton Benjamin Vs Randy Orton -

Shelton is already in the ring from the previous match and Orton has already made his way out to the ring. The two quickly go at it with Shelton pulling off a powerslam. Shelton off the ropes and scoring with a quick elbow drop. Orton dragged to his feet and sent into the ropes, only Shelton sees him coming from the ropes and ducks the clothesline and scores with a reverse neckbreaker. Shelton with the pin for a one count! Orton being brought back to his feet and finally getting some attack in after a hard right hand into the gut of Shelton! Orton scoring with a nice back body drop. Orton shaking his body then scoring with a few elbow drops, straight into an arm bar onto the right arm of Shelton Benjamin! Shelton managing to break the hold and brings himself back up to his feet. Orton with a solid elbow into the back of Shelton, followed by a knee right into the face of Shelton! Shelton is dragged back to his feet and somehow manages to roll Orton up, but Orton manages to kick out at two. Orton back to his feet a little stunned, and he gets whipped into the corner. Shelton from corner to corner...STINGER SPLASH...Orton stumbling around the ring as Shelton makes his way up to the top rope...FLYING CROSS BODY!..pinfall...1....2....kick out by Orton! Shelton quickly back to his feet, knowing he has a huge chance right here. Shelton setting up for a super kick here, but Orton catches it and is ready to deliver the Orton cutter...

*BANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

The crowd literally jump from the huge bang and out walks Kane to his slow chemical theme. Orton quickly releases Shelton and slides out off the ring, the opposite side to what Kane is coming. Kane enters the ring and Shelton looks to attack him, only to be hit by a huge uppercut. On the outside, Orton quickly makes his way up the rampway looking to escape...only to be attacked out of nowhere by Matt Hardy!...Hardy sends Orton into the barricade and then begins to stomp way!...back in the ring, Kane pummels on Shelton in the corner, looking to make a huge point to these fans!...

*BANGGGGGGGGGGG BANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

The sound coming through the speakers isn’t the Mick Foley music, but the CACTUS JACK THEME!...Out charges Cactus too an absolute huge applause from the sold out crowd. Into the ring he slides where Kane is awaiting him. The two begin to go at it right lefts and rights, only to have Cactus get the better of Kane. Hard right hands then a clothesline over the top rope, and both men go over and to the outside. Shelton manages to slide out and get out of harms way, as on the other side Orton gets the better of Hardy and throws him from the side off the ramp, sending Hardy crashing through all sorts of wreckage at the bottom. Orton doesn’t bother to worry though and instead just makes his way through the curtains with his title over his shoulder. Kane and Cactus continue to go at it as Cactus pulls out a steel chair and slams it into the skull of Kane a good five times. Kane collapses down to the floor, with Cactus thinking he has knocked Kane out cold...silly though as Kane sits right back up and goes back to Foley. The two throw lefts and rights at each other right up until Kane grabs a hold of Cactus...AND CHOKESLAMS HIM RIGHT DOWN AND ONTO THE BARRICADE BACK FIRST! Cactus collapses down to the floor in pure pain as Kane quickly retreats and starts to make his way up the rampway, knowing he has done the damage to Cactus Jack. As Kane makes it to the top of the ramp though, he looks back only to see Foley on his knees in the ring...Kane looks annoyed and bursts into the backstage area, with Foley screaming about the two facing at Mania

Winner - No Decision

JR: Pure carnage right here. The EMTS are checking on Matt Hardy right now after Orton threw him from the side, then Cactus Jack is back. My god what a night Wrestlemania is shaping up to be....but fans that will have to wait as we have finally arrived the time we have all waited for...Triple H’s huge announcement will take place in just a matter of minutes!

- The cameras cut to the backstage area where Orton is seen staggering into the evolution locker room, into the arms of Flair and Batista -

Flair: Orton...ORTON...what the heck happened?

- Triple H walks into the room and looks at Orton, then looks up at Flair -

HHH: It doesn’t matter what happened, because its time I made my announcement, which means I need you all to come out there.

Flair: Trips look at Orton...can’t you do this alone?

HHH: I want to show the world that Evolution is not ending tonight...

Orton: Go without me...I’ll be fine...

HHH: Yeah you will be...

- The camera focuses on Triple H leaving the room and cuts to commercials -

*Commercials

- The evolution music hits the arena as the lights darken a little. On the top of the rampway appears Triple H, Batista and Ric Flair. All three make there way down to the ring, with Triple H leading the way. They enter the ring as the lights come back on -

King: Its time JR. When Triple H promises something huge, you get it trust me!

JR: Without a doubt that is true!

Triple H: So all I’ve been hearing for a week is how Evolution is going to split...how my huge announcement was that Evolution was breaking up...well sorry to put a dampener on your little thoughts, but its not going to happen tonight nor any other night.

- The crowd boo Triple H, just like they are meant too. He raises the microphone back to his mouth and once again speaks -

Triple H: So I bet your all wondering, if its not that then what is this huge announcement?

- Before Triple H can speak anymore. Sexy Boy plays across the arena as the crowd erupt. Out walks Shawn Michaels, and without posing he makes his way down to the ring and then into it, getting right into the face of each evolution member -

King: What the heck is Michaels doing here?

JR: I have no clue what so ever, but I can assure you it has something to do with the World Title!

Shawn: Now sorry to interrupt your little announcement here, but I have to say a few things off my own. Vince McMahon came out here earlier and told us all how Wrestlemania is the biggest event off them all. Without a doubt that is true, but let me ask a question...a main event without the showstopper? A Wrestlemania without Shawn Michaels? For it to be the biggest show ever, THE HEARTBREAK KID HAS TO BE INVOLVED SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LINE!...Without my match at Mania, it means the heart break kid doesn't get his deserving shot at the World Title. Now when things like that happen, then something has to be sorted out, because Shawn Michaels no longer gets told what to do, the heart break kid damn well calls the shots around this place...and if I have to come out here in your face to get your attention, then that's exactly what ill do! Just like I told Eric Bischoff earlier, WCW was weak...everything in it was weak...including you Triple H...Do I seriously have to spell it out?...YOUR ARE QUICKLY DIEING...YOUR NOTHING ANYMORE...WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GAME? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TRIPLE H THAT I USED TO BE WITH IN DX? WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM HUNTER?

- Triple H gets right into the face of Shawn Michaels and it looks as if the two are about to go at it. Batista moves to one side and out of nowhere...TRIPLE H KICKS RIC FLAIR INTO THE GUT AND THEN DELIVERS A PEDIGREE IN THE CENTRE OF THE RING...TO THE CROWDS CONFUSION! -

King: WHAT!?!

JR: WHAT THE HECK'S THAT ALL ABOUT? WHAT’S GOING ON HERE?

- Triple H gets back to his feet and looks into the eyes of Shawn Michaels and without any hesitation...the two huge -

JR: My god don’t tell me I am seeing what I think I am seeing! What the heck did Triple H just do?

King: I think the game just eliminated the nature boy from Evolution JR and Shawn Michaels is seeming to take his place!

Triple H: See, actions always speak louder than words. Flair, I told you to turn down the title shot. I told you not to get involved in that sort of business, because you just can’t compete with me...because I’m THAT DAMN GOOD! Flair come Wrestlemania XX, I promise you that the legacy of the nature boy...will COME TO AN END!

- The Games music hits the titantron as the end credits begin to show on the screens off viewers with the crowd still shocked. Michaels, Triple H and Batista all hold each others hands up, with Michaels pointing to himself, showing he has got himself involved, one way or another -

JR: My god I can’t believe what I have just seen folks. That's all we have time for...my god the fight for Wrestlemania is on!

END SHOW!

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

user posted image

Raw Preview:

After last weeks huge shock off Ric Flair being booted from Evolution with Shawn Michaels taking his place, what lies in store for not only Flair, but the rest of the Raw roster? Evolution seems to be at its best now that they have The Showstopper, so how is there anyway that one man can stop this force? While Flair will attempt this, he will also have help as the team of Evolution, minus Shawn Michaels, takes on the Nature Boy and Matt Hardy in a 3 on 2 handicap match. Meanwhile Chris Benoit has been invited on Chris Jericho’s highlight reel, surely Benoit will not turn this opportunity down? while surely Chris Jericho has something in store for Benoit?

Also Featuring:

Rhyno Vs Rob Conway

Lita Vs Molly Holly

Edge Vs Shelton Benjamin

user posted image

Current Wrestlemania XX Card:

Dudley Boyz© Vs RVD and Booker T - WWE Tag Titles

Victoria Vs Lita© Vs Mystery Woman - Womens Title

Rene Dupree Vs John Cena© - US Title

Shelton and Lance Storm© Vs Edge and Christian - World Tag Titles

Sable/Torrie Wilson/Dawn Marie/Nidia swim suit contest

Kane Vs Mick Foley - No Holds Barred

Chavo Guerrero© Vs Billy Kidman Vs Rey Mysterio - Crusierweight Title

Randy Orton© Vs Matt Hardy - IC Title Ladder Match

Big Show Vs The Undertaker

Chris Benoit Vs Chris Jericho - Thiry Minute Iron Man Match

Kurt Angle© Vs Eddie Guerrero - WWE Title

Triple H© Vs Ric Flair - World Title

(Also a quick note. As this is like a Raw diary at the moment, you can see I am focusing more on the Raw matchs. There may be some strong stips for Raw and none for Smackdown, but thats because this is a Raw diary and really Smackdown is to no importance just yet. Also let me note that the next two Raw's will be pretty short as writting Wrestlemania is going to be a bitch as its going to be like a whole Raw show for each match)

Raw Is War

Monday 1st March 2004

- The Raw Is War theme blares over the arena as Monday Night Raw kicks off with the fans going wild. Pyros begin to explode along the stage area as the cameras focus on the ring. The music is cut off though by the French theme song off Rob Conway -

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen we welcome you to Monday night Raw Is War. I’m Jim Ross alongside Jerry the king Lawler and my god what a show we have for you. Just one week after the shocking announcement of Ric Flair being booted from Evolution, but the even bigger shocker was Shawn Michaels taking his place!

King: Yeah and you can rest assure JR that the nature boy wont let them get away with it!

JR: Your damn right King. Our main event has already been announced with Evolution, minute Shawn Michaels, taking on the nature boy and Matt Hardy. Not to mention that Chris Benoit is scheduled to appear on the highlight reel, what a night this is shaping out to be!

- Conway stands in the ring as howls circle the arena and the theme of the man beast blares across the arena, with Rhyno walking out to a small ovation -

JR: Great way to kick of Raw here with Rhyno taking on Rob Conway, no sign off Grenier tonight though!

Rhyno Vs Rob Conway

Rhyno wastes no time what so ever as he uses his huge power advantage and takes out Conway with a power clothesline. Conway sent into the ropes and Rhyno looks for a back body drop, but Conway manages to block it and score with a kick to the jaw. Rhyno off the ropes and Conway scores with a nice drop toe hold, followed by an arm lock. Rhyno powering out off the submission move and forced Conway into the ropes, Conway ducking the clothesline and scoring with a rollup though, only to get a two count. Rhyno up to his feet as fast as possible but Conway sends the thumb into his eye, forcing Rhyno into a moment of blindness. Rhyno set up in the corner as Conway goes up and starts the ten punch count. He makes it to all off three though as Rhyno lifts him up and sends him crashing to the canvas with a powerful spinebuster. Conway back up and comes off the ropes, but Rhyno catches him and scores with an almighty powerslam. No pin attempt though as Rhyno kneels down in the corner and awaits Conway to get to his feet. Conway dazed in the center off the ring and out of nowhere comes Rhyno with the gore, nearly taking the body of Rob Conway apart. The quick pinfall and the referee counts the three, giving Rhyno his second win in two weeks.

Winner in 02:27 with the Gore - Rhyno

JR: My god what a comeback from Rhyno right there. Conway seemed to have it under control up until the man beast literally hulked up and took the match by ease. Impressive win right there from Rhyno!

King: Is Conway okay JR? He looks like he’s not breathing!

JR: He may very well not be King.

- The crowd turn there attention to the titantron where in the parking lot a limo is seen pulling up. The door opens wide and out steps Triple H, followed by Orton, Batista and the heart break kid Shawn Michaels. The crowd turn to pure boos at the sight off this as a smile appears on the face of Shawn Michaels -

JR: Oh god trouble just arrived!

Triple H: Ahh, time to take care of business!

JR: And we all know what that means King, things are about to pick up!

*Commercials*

Molly Holly Vs Lita - Women’s Title

We come back from commercials to see the two women just squaring off in the center off the ring, alongside JR hyping Wrestlemania XX. Lita charges at Molly but gets taken down with a arm drag. Lita straight back to her feet and charging again, yet once again Molly scores with the arm drag. Lita trying again for a third time and this time Molly hits a powerslam for the two count. Molly dragging Lita back to her feet and receiving a hard shot to the ribs. Lita fighting her way back into the match with hard right hands. Molly whipped into the corner and Lita looks for the clothesline but gets nothing what so ever as Molly kicks her into the gut. Molly onto the second rope...TOP ROPE TORNADO DDT!...Brilliant move from Molly, only to get the two count!...Molly dragging Lita back up and this time Lita plays it the sneaky way and pushes Molly into the referee, knocking him into the corner. Molly making sure the referee is fine, which he is, but she turns around only to be clothesline down to the canvas by Lita. Hard stomping from Lita onto the fallen body of Molly as the referee comes over to stop Lita getting to physical. The referee gets pushed away as Lita drags Molly back to her feet and scores with a nice DDT. A cover, but the referee only makes it to a two count before Molly gets the shoulder up. Lita applying a chin lock to Molly, which lasts all off five seconds before Lita releases. Molly dragged back to her feet and sent into the ropes, Lita looking for a clothesline but Molly manages to duck it and off the opposite ropes she comes and back towards Lita...HURRICANRANA!...Molly pulls the move off but Lita manages to kick out at a count of two. Molly knowing how close she was, begins to climb the top rope saying that things are over. Before she can make it though Lita has jumped to her feet and grabbed a hold of Molly. After a small tussle Molly is thrown from the top rope as Lita proceeds to the top then dives off with the moonsault into the pin attempt. The referee counts the three and awards Lita the match, but things are short lived as Victoria comes from nowhere and beheads Lita with the woman's title. The referee tries to pull Victoria away as she screams how the title is going to be hers come Wrestlemania XX.

Winner in 05:38 with the moonsault - Lita

King: Where the heck did Victoria come from?

JR: I think she came through the crowd while grabbing that women's title from the ringside area. Without a doubt though, she came here to make a point and that's exactly what she did and she is now leaving with the women's title!

King: She cant do that can she JR? Someone stop her, she's stealing property of Lita’!

JR: That’s exactly what Lita did a few weeks back when she won the title King, she used the title to defeat Victoria, so maybe, just maybe Victoria is doing the same!

King: That’s different JR!

JR: Either way what we have coming up next is going to be an intense highlight reel with Benoit the guest on Chris Jericho’s own show, you just know one ring can not keep these two apart!

*Promo hyping Wrestlemania XX*

- We come back to ringside where Chris Jericho is stood in the ring which is set up for the highlight reel. Jericho takes a microphone from Lillian and then walks back into the centre of the ring -

Jericho: Well I guess I should be saying welcome to Raw Is Jericho right now...but then again what sort of welcoming do you fans deserve? None what so ever, heck its a pleasure for you people to have me even step foot in your dirty city, that’ll own put on the greatest show that you ever see right here on Raw Is War. Now without further due from you pathetic fans, lets get down to business. Let the jeritron roll the footage!

- The footage goes back to the Royal Rumble where Chris Jericho is seen eliminating Chris Benoit from the Royal Rumble. The clip then cuts off and shows Benoit charging back in moments later, even though he has been eliminated, and throws Jericho over the top rope and to the outside, eliminating Jericho from the match. The footage stops and the focus is once again back on Chris Jericho in the centre of the ring. -

Jericho: So as you idiots can see, you are all looking at the man who deserves to be going to Wrestlemania to face the champion. There was no doubt about it, myself, Y2J Chris Jericho was going to go on to win that Rumble, then go on to Mania to claim my gold...but no. Someone going by the name of Chris Benoit...

- The crowd erupt at the name of Chris Benoit, which annoys Jericho a little but he manages to fight back his anger and continue -

Jericho: Someone by the name of Chris Benoit, got a little selfish and decided to cost me the match. Your beloved Chris Benoit got jealous of the talent that I held and decided he couldn’t take it anymore, so he came back out after I had eliminated him and threw me over the top rope. Never did Bischoff do anything about this, never did the officials decide to allow me back in the match, talk about unfairness. So without further due, allow me to introduce the man who cheats more than what you women do on your boyfriends, Chris Benoit!

- Whatever by OLP plays across the arena as the fans rise to there feet in excitement at seeing the rabid wolverine walking from behind the curtains -

JR: My god what an ovation for the man who will face Chris Jericho in just under two weeks at Wrestlemania XX, Chris Benoit!

King: Tell me JR, how did Chris Jericho become such a god? Everything he speaks is just so true, its amazing. They should make some sort of Religion where you praise Y2J!

- Chris Benoit walks up the ringsteps and then steps into the ring with a microphone already in hand. He gets right into the face of Chris Jericho, but Jericho just backs away seeming to want no trouble. The music finally dies down, along with the fans -

Benoit: Now how did I know you would bring that back up Jericho? I just had a feeling, which is why I brought some of my own footage.

- The jeritron begins to display footage from the night after the Royal Rumble, with Chris Benoit taking on Triple H for the world title. The ending is seen with Jericho interfering and hitting Benoit over the head with a steel chair, costing him not only the match but the world title. The footage once again ends and focuses on the two men in the ring -

Benoit: So before you go talking about people snatching chances away from you, think again. I hear you go on and on about how you fought your way from the bottom of WCW to the top of the WWE and how you had to over come all the odds to get here. Yet along your journey your forget that I was there. Everything you have done Jericho, I have done too. I’ve fought my heart out in Japan, wrestled my way through WCW and then made it into the WWE. Yet your the one that stopped me from getting to the top of the world right there in that footage. You never mention about how while you did fight your way to the top, I was always one step ahead off you. What was you doing back in WCW? Because I remember being in one of the biggest factions off all time, where were you Jericho? You were always one step behind me and you still are to this day!

- The two men get in each other’s face’s and look as if they are about to go at it when at the last minute Jericho steps away with a smirk on his face. -

Jericho: One step ahead...until today!

- Jericho looks to hit Benoit in the head with the microphone but Benoit sees it coming and pulls Jericho down to the canvas and into the crippler crossface. The crowd erupt as Benoit screams as loud as possible -

JR: My god things have erupted here, Benoit has the crossface locked on Jericho in the centre of the ring, there's nowhere to go for Jericho!

- Somehow Jericho manages to fight his way out and turns the move into the walls of Jericho, now putting the pressure on Benoit. Jericho tries as hard as possible to keep his balance but cant manage to do so as he releases the hold. Y2J doesn’t stop the assault though as he grabs a hold of the chair in the centre of the ring and smacks it over the back of Benoit, sending him down to the canvas. Jericho not stopping there either as he continues to ram the chair into the body of Benoit while screaming abuse. -

JR: My god Jericho has lost it here!

King: Benoit deserves it JR, he attacked Jericho first!

- By now officials have poured out of the backstage area and have pulled Jericho away from Benoit but the damage has already been delivered. Jericho barges through the crowd off officials and begins to make his way up the rampway with a smirk on his face, leaving the crowd booing him and Benoit unconscious in the ring -

JR: For the love of god these two will meet in less than two weeks and if this is a sign of things to come then we are going to witness one of the most historical match’s in our history!

*Commercials*

Edge Vs Shelton Benjamin

We come back from the break with Shelton just entering the ring. During the break it was announced that both Christian and Lance Storm would be barred from the ringside area. Edge takes control of the match early on after a powerful knee to the gut, followed by a brainbuster. Chinlock applied to Shelton who fights out of it within seconds and then sends Edge into the ropes. Shoulder block from Edge to Shelton, Edge running against the ropes a second time and Shelton shoots back up and scores with a glorious clothesline. Shelton whipping Edge into the corner then pummelling away on him. Edge reversing the attack though as he whips Shelton into the opposite corner, but somehow Shelton bounces back out with a spinning heel kick for a two count. Shelton with an arm bar to Edge who struggles to get to the ropes. Shelton putting more and more pressure on the hold as the clock ticks away, with Edge finally getting to the ropes. Shelton dragging Edge back up and hitting a hard right handed uppercut to the jaw of Edge, sending him into the ropes a little dazed. Edge staggering back out and right into a dropkick from the talented Shelton Benjamin, who goes for another cover but only gets the two count again. Shelton bringing Edge back to his feet and Edge manages to turn the tables around as he ducks a clothesline and scores with a German superplex. Both men down for a moment or two. The two finally make it back up with Edge blocking everything Shelton throws at him. Edge whipping Shelton into the ropes and scoring with a reverse neckbreaker. Edge seeming to be on fire as Shelton makes it back up, Edge off the ropes and scores with a swinging neckbreaker to Shelton. Edge dragging Shelton back up and sending him into the ropes, Shelton ducking the clothesline and locking for the crucifix pin, but Edge reverses it into the inverted DDT. Edge hooks the leg but Shelton gets the shoulder up at two and a half to the crowds and Edge’s surprise. Edge into the corner and seems to be setting up Shelton for the spear. Shelton staggering to his feet and somehow manages to see it coming as he dodges the spear and watches Edge go shoulder first into the ring post! Shelton taking a breather for a while but then climbing up to the top rope. Edge bringing himself back up seeming to be in pain as he turns around...RIGHT INTO THE FLYING CROSSBODY!...Shelton makes the cover but Edge gets the shoulder up at two and a half, once again to the crowds surprise. Shelton back up and now he is in the corner. Edge up to his feet and turning around, Shelton looking for the super kick but Edge catches his leg and pushes him into the corner, Edge charging and looking for the spear again but Shelton moves again, just this time Edge manages to slow down and stop in the corner. Edge turning around...RIGHT INTO THE STINGER SPLASH!...Edge stumbling into the centre of the ring now as Shelton looks for the super kick...Edge ducks again and comes off the rope...SPEAR!...the spear connects this time and Edge hooks the leg and the referee counts but Shelton gets the shoulder up right before the three count, which shocks Edge and the whole arena. Edge struggling to his feet wondering what it is going to take to put Shelton away. Edge in the corner again looking pissed. Shelton finally up to his feet and he turns around as Edge charges looking for the spear, but somehow Shelton gets his leg up and scores with the super kick, knocking Edge down. Shelton can do nothing but collapse down onto Edge as the referee makes the three count.

Winner at 14:51 with a super kick - Shelton Benjamin

JR: What a super kick from Shelton right there which gives him the win here. Just two weeks to go till these two men team up with there partners at Wrestlemania to fight it out for the tag title gold!

King: What a match JR, how the heck did Shelton manage to get himself out of so many bad predicaments?

JR: I was asking myself the same question King and I really have no clue, a brilliant performance from both men, but moving on this leaves us with just one more thing to come, our main event!

- JR is cut off as Matt Hardy appears on the titantron walking down the corridor. As he turns the corner he walks right into a chair shot, sending him down to the floor. The attack doesn’t stop there either as the chair is dug into the body of Matt, over and over again. The camera swings upwards and reveals the whole Evolution team standing over Matt Hardy, with smirks across each and every one of there faces. -

JR: What the hecks that all about King? Matt Hardy being assaulted in the backstage area right before his match!

King: It shows that when Evolution are around JR, you need to keep your mouth closed and Matt just hasn’t done that!

JR: I don’t think it has a thing to do with that, but if Matt cant compete then that leaves Flair to take on all three men of Evolution, my god!

*Commercials*

JR: We are back in time for our main event right here but moments before the break we see Matt Hardy attacked by all four members off Evolution, I’m not too sure if he is going to be able to even compete here tonight!

- The Evolution music hits the arena and out walks all four men off Evolution, with Shawn Michaels and Triple H leading the way to the ring. -

JR: Matt Hardy beaten down at the hands of these four men right here, that's exactly what they did to Flair last week as well, these four make me sick, they really do!

King: Be quiet JR or you might very well be the next person to get beaten down!

- All four men stand in the ring as there music is cut off. “Wooooooooo” is the sound blaring across the arena, as the fans erupt at the sound of Ric Flair’s music. Out onto the stage he walks and down the rampway he begins to travel, knowing exactly what awaits him -

JR: The fear that must be going through Flair’s body right now. It doesn’t matter how much of a legend this guy is because he knows he has to go up against three of the best in the business, three men who don't as to how much damage they do to you!

- Flair takes off his robe on the outside off the ring as Shawn Michaels exits to the outside. The music of Ric Flair comes to a silence as he looks on at the three men who await him on the inside. He looks to enter the ring but is stopped by the music of Version 1, Matt Hardy. All of Evolution are shocked to see Matt Hardy walk out from behind the curtains, holding his ribs in pain -

King: I don’t think Matt Hardy realises the mistake he is about to make JR!

Main Event - Triple H, Batista and Randy Orton Vs Matt Hardy and Ric Flair

Hardy and Flair charge into the ring as the bell rings. Hardy charges straight for Orton and barges him into the corner, With Flair going straight for Triple H. Batista steps in the way of Triple H and him and Flair go toe to toe. The nature boy gets the better of Batista and knocks him down to the canvas, but Triple H has already legged it from the ring and is standing outside the ring behind Shawn Michaels. On the other side, Hardy is pounding away on Randy Orton. Flair exits the ring and onto the apron, with Batista doing the same. Orton staggers out into the centre of the ring with Hardy hitting a bulldog, then pounding away on the face of Orton. Hardy being thrown to one side by Orton who looks to tag Batista, but Hardy grabs his leg and pulls him back into the centre of the ring. Hardy pounding on Orton again right lefts and rights, then finally dragging him back to his feet and whipping him into the turnbuckle. Hardy with a running clothesline on Orton, who stumbles out off the corner, allowing Hardy to take advantage and pull him in for the twist of fate. Once Orton sees it coming though, he pulls himself away and charges into his corner, tagging in Batista. Hardy tags in Flair, knowing he is no match for Batista. Flair and Batista looking to tie up, but Flair sends the thumb into the eye of Batista. Flair with the Irish whip to Batista sending him into the ropes and Hardy lifts his knee up and sends it into the back of Batista. Flair catching Batista off guard and rolling him up for a two count. Batista up before Flair and sending him down with a clothesline. Flair on his knees pleading with Batista to not hurt him, up until Flair scores with the low blow, proving to still be the dirtiest player in the game. Flair gets up to his feet and begins to stomp away on Batista.

*Commercials*

We come back to our main event with Evolution now in control with Batista sending Hardy crashing down to the canvas with a spinebuster. Triple H tagged in and he slowly makes his way over to Hardy and slams him head first into the canvas while screaming that this is what he is going to do to Flair at Wrestlemania. This angers Flair and causes him to enter the ring, only to have the referee hold him back. Triple H throws Hardy into the ropes where Shawn Michaels quickly begins to choke him away as hard as possible, getting a huge heel reaction from the crowd. The referee turns around and Michaels acts as if nothing ever happened as Triple H scores with a knee buster and then pins Hardy only to have Hardy kick out at two. Sleeper hold applied to Hardy in the centre off the ring and it doesn’t take long for the fans to get behind hardy and start to cheer him on. Hardy looking to be out off it as the referee raises his hand and lets it go as it slams to the canvas. The referee does this a second time and once again it falls to the canvas. The third and final time the referee does it...but Hardy somehow digs down deep and manages to find the energy to keep this match alive. Hardy fighting his way back to his feet with elbows into the gut of Triple H. Hardy looking to run against the ropes but Triple H catches him and pulls him backwards, sending him smashing head first into the canvas. Triple H with the tag to Orton who comes in with a cocky attitude as he starts to slap Hardy around the face. Orton dragging Hardy up and working away on his ribs. Orton lifting Hardy into the air and then sending him crashing down rib first into the knee of Orton, surely doing some sort of damage to Matt Hardy. Orton with a pinfall attempt but Hardy gets the shoulder up at the count of two. Orton dragging Hardy back up and sending him against the ropes, Hardy ducking the first clothesline from Orton and coming off the opposite ropes only to have Triple H hit him from behind. Hardy manages to turn back around though and looks to hit Triple H, but then sees Orton charging at him from behind. Hardy collapses to the floor and Orton runs right into Triple H, knocking him down from the apron and all the way to the floor. Orton turning round right into a DDT from Matt Hardy. The crowd going wild now along with Flair as Hardy crawls towards his corner, while Orton does the same towards Batista. Orton making the tag and Batista runs in as fast as possible but is just too late as Hardy gets the tag to Flair. Batista backs away a little and then gets taking out with a clothesline from Flair. Orton up and then sent crashing over the top rope with a clothesline from Flair. Batista back to his feet as him and Flair go at it, with Flair using the thumb to the eye again and then chopping him down to the canvas. Shawn Michaels up onto the apron looking pissed, only to have Hardy come diving from nowhere sending Michaels back down to the floor on the outside. Triple H finally back into the ring and he comes from behind to attack Hardy, sending a high knee into his ribs. Triple H turns around, but only into Flair who begins to chop away at The Game. Triple H forced into the corner with Flair chopping away. Batista charging into the corner but Flair moves and Batista crushes Triple H, then falls through the middle rope to the outside Hardy and Orton begin to go at it on the outside as the referee leans over the rope to try and calm them down. With the referee distracted Flair locks in the figure four leglock in the centre off the ring. Triple H has nowhere to go as he begins to scream in pain, banging on the canvas. Flair refuses to give in but with the referee’s back still turned, Michaels makes his way to the top rope. With the figure four leglock still locked in, Michaels dives from the top rope with the diving elbow to Flair, forcing him to release the hold. Michaels quickly scampers from the ring as Triple H drapes his arm over Flairs body. Michaels shouts at the referee who turns around to see the cover. The referee counts the three giving Evolution the win.

Winners in 21:05 with the interference from HBK - Evolution

JR: That damned Michaels interfering in this match to give the win to Evolution!

- Hardy slides back into the ring but is way to late. He looks to beat down Triple H but Orton is right behind him and pulls him back around and hits the RKO in the centre off the ring. Michaels enters the ring alongside Batista and the two begin to help Triple H to his feet, handing him the world title in the process. Triple H isn’t done there though as he orders Orton to lift Flair up. -

JR: Oh what now? You won the match for Christ sake, leave it at that!

- Triple H kicks Flair into the groinal area and then delivers the pedigree in the centre off the ring to Flair, leaving his body unconscious next to Matt Hardy’s. Orton begins to stomp away at Hardy as the Evolution music sounds throughout the arena and the end credits hit our screen -

JR: My god someone needs to stop these four men. Flair and Hardy both being taken out right here and there's not a damn thing they can do about it. That’s all we have time for...is there anyone that can stop Evolution?

END SHOW

user posted image

(Just another note. The Raw Is War show that I just posted may have a few errors throughout, mainly like typos and stuff. That's mainly because I wrote it at like 2 am, either way it should be readable for all. Also here is a little prediction thing for Mania:

Winners of match's -

Returns(If any) -

Guest's(If any) -

Heel/Face turns(If any) -

Heck if someone gets many right then I may sort out like a prize or something, if I can find something to give away that is)

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

user posted image

Raw Preview

After yet another awful week for the nature boy, what could be going through his head at this stage? With just one more Raw Is War show to go until Wrestlemania XX, Ric Flair is surely trying to think of someway to stop the almighty force, that being Evolution. At the same time though, what must be going through the games head? Surely he is thinking up a plan for Wrestlemania XX? And what does he and his fellow troops have in store for Flair this Monday night? At the other side of things, last week we see Chris Jericho demolish Chris Benoit on the highlight reel. This week Chris Benoit takes on Randy Orton in the main event, surely Evolution and Chris Jericho will have something to say about that one? But will Benoit have anyone by his side?

Also Featuring

Rhyno Vs Hurricane

Kane Vs Lance Storm and Shelton Benjamin

Victoria Vs Molly Holly - Lita special guest referee

user posted image

user posted image

Huge match added to Wrestlemania XX, Raw Flying, Shock awaiting us at Wrestlemania?

Rock set for his return?

It is almost certain that Dwayne Johnson, known as The Rock under WWE, is set to make a return to Wrestlemania XX. With just one week left to go, some think that it is a little to late. Reports say that if somehow The Rock does return this Sunday, then it will be a grudge match with non other than Stone Cold Steve Austin. Although Austin said that he would not wrestle again, he also said that he would come back one more time as long as it was for something big. With just one week left till Wrestlemania it is almost certain that this Monday's Raw will confirm that this is either false or true.

Smackdown blown away

This weeks past Raw apparently drew a 4.1 rating, which is pretty big considering there wasn't any real big match's scheduled. Smackdown drew a 3.5 rating which is once again poor. If Smackdown continues this way then surely WWE will be forced to make huge changes.

Possible Shock?

With just one week to Wrestlemania everyone was reeling over whether the WWE would pull of some sort of huge shock. With Wrestlemania being the biggest event in the wrestling industry it would be a huge let down if something big didn't occur. On last weeks Byte This, Vince McMahon mentioned this Wrestlemania being the biggest off them all. He went on to promise that we would be in for a huge shock this Sunday, yet he refused to let us in to any of these secrets. It is still in the air that we could see the return of Bret Hart, whether its for his so called leaving speech or something else. Either way for this Wrestlemania to be the biggest off them all, WWE must have something in store for us.

London gets his chance?

WWE are still considering adding yet another Cruiserweight match to the Wrestlemania XX card. They are considering putting Paul London and Ultimo Dragon on the card, along with two cruiserweights from Raw in what would be a number one contenders bout for a shot at the Cruiserweight Title. The other two workers are more than likely The Hurricane and Shannon Moore who was moved to Raw earlier this week after a fall out with a backstage Smackdown worker. If this does happen then it could result in the cruiserweight title moving from Smackdown to Raw. The match is almost certain to happen, meaning it would be the only InterPromotional match on the card which would mean it would be a huge miss for the actual Wrestlemania show. Whether it ends up on The Heat show before Wrestlemania or the actual Wrestlemania show, it could result in a huge change for Smackdown.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

user posted image

Paul London Vs Ultimo Dragon Vs Shannon Moore Vs Hurricane - InterPromotional Match

(Also one more note. The next Raw will be pretty short as like I said, Mania is going to be a beast to write with like 14 or so match's and with each of them being as big as possible. If someone gets like the most predictions or something I shall like let you book a storyline or have someone return or whatever ;) )

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

Here are my predictions :)

Paul London Vs Ultimo Dragon Vs Shannon Moore Vs Hurricane - InterPromotional Match - I think Ultimo will take this :)

Dudley Boyz© Vs RVD and Booker T - WWE Tag Titles - RVD and teh Book

Victoria Vs Lita© Vs Mystery Woman - Womens Title - Mystery Woman obviously ;)

Rene Dupree Vs John Cena© - US Title - Dupree

Shelton and Lance Storm© Vs Edge and Christian - World Tag Titles: E&C

Sable/Torrie Wilson/Dawn Marie/Nidia swim suit contest - Dawn Marie

Kane Vs Mick Foley - No Holds Barred - Foley

Chavo Guerrero© Vs Billy Kidman Vs Rey Mysterio - Crusierweight Title - Chavo

Randy Orton© Vs Matt Hardy - IC Title Ladder Match - Hardy

Big Show Vs The Undertaker - Taker

Chris Benoit Vs Chris Jericho - Thirty Minute Iron Man Match - Y2J (Or so he should :D)

Kurt Angle© Vs Eddie Guerrero - WWE Title - Kurt

Triple H© Vs Ric Flair - World Title - Flair

user posted image

Paul London Vs Ultimo Dragon Vs Shannon Moore Vs Hurricane - InterPromotional Match

(Thank's for the feedback HFD. True about HHH, but then again it has to be realistic. Who says it will last though? ;) Raw should be up sometime Saturday night. I am actually suprprised I have continued this diary as I used to have problems doing so. If all goes well at Mania then this should be the first diary I have actually kept going. Hope everyone likes it :rolleyes: )

Guest Cruze

Very good work Johnny. I'll admit my limited attention span doesn't allow me to read all of it, but what i did read i liked very much. Mania should be better than anything the 'real' WWE could produce eh? :P Now to ze predictions:

Paul London

Dudley Boyz

Mystery Woman

John Cena (even JP isn't silly enough to let french man win :P )

Edge and Christian

Er...Nidia...

Foley

Kidman (he rules)

Matt Hardy (i hope so anyway)

taker (it is mania)

Jericho

Kurt Angle

Hm...i'd hate to see either win, but we'll go with the nature boy

Guest J_Lethal

Kurt Angle© Vs Eddie Guerrero- WWE Title