A Raw Invasion?

Raw Is War

Monday 8th March 2004

JR: Welcome to Monday Night Raw folks. I’m Jim Ross alongside Jerry the king Lawler, and what a night we have set for you. In our main event, Chris Benoit takes on the intercontinental champion Randy Orton!

King: That’s right JR, but what about Flair and Evolution? Mania is right round the corner and the nature boy is looking weaker than ever!

JR: I really do have to agree with that right there. What does Evolution have in store for tonight? or even better, what does the nature boy have in store for them?

Rhyno Vs Hurricane

The match didn’t really have anything to be honest. Without a doubt these two have talent but a cruiserweight and a heavyweight just don't work together. Hurricane tried to get involved but Rhyno just come back and dominated the whole way through. After hitting a pump handle slam, Rhyno set Hurricane up and scored with the gore in the centre of the ring, obviously from that Rhyno got the win. The celebration was pretty quick as well and Rhyno didn’t seem very happy.

Winner in 03:26 via a gore - Rhyno

- The cameras cut to the backstage area where Triple H is seen walking through the corridor. Turning the corner he bumps into Terri who tries to get some words out of the game -

Terri: Triple H, after last week’s brutal attack on Ric Flair, what are your plans for not only tonight but Wrestlemania XX?

Triple H: My plans? All you need to know is that the legend of the nature boy is going to die this Sunday at Wrestlemania...and if the nature boy decides to show up tonight, I’ll damn well make sure he doesn’t do the same at Mania!

- Triple H stares a whole through Terri, then walks off down the corridor -

King: See JR. You talk about Flair being the greatest icon in WWE history, well your wrong. Just look at the game JR, he is on top form!

JR: No denying that King and it’s certain that this Sunday Ric Flair is going to have to cause what will be seen as an upset to win the title. I’m not sure if he can do it, but I’m damn well certain he wont go down without a fight!

*Commercials*

Victoria Vs Molly Holly - Special referee, Lita

Victoria produced some of her best stuff in this match, from moonsaults to flying clotheslines. With Victoria in control, Lita tripped her to turn the match in the favour of Molly. The match was dominated for some time by Molly, up until Victoria managed to nail the widows peak after a great comeback. This would do nothing to help though as Lita pretended to have something in her eye. With that, Victoria attacked Lita and the two rolled to the outside. The bell was rung after Lita screamed for the disqualification. Victoria really didn’t care though as she set Lita up for a powerbomb onto the bottom of the rampway. Lita managed to flip backwards and run for cover up the rampway as Victoria screamed at her about this Sunday.

Winner in 08:13 via DQ - Molly Holly

*Promo start*

- The shot focuses on an empty arena with a man sitting in the corner of the ring. With the shot focusing even more, its clear that the person is Chris Benoit. The shot stops there though and starts to show clips from previous match’s and scenes -

Two men that have given there all to wrestling

Two men that have been side by side through there journey to the top

Two men that set out to be the best over ten years ago, and now they both have the chance...

Yet only one of these men can walk away with that crown

Only one man can be one step ahead of the other, and on one night, we will find out which one

One match, one night...one Wrestlemania

These two will do anything to be proven as the best...including battling it out for thirty minutes

This isn’t about titles, this is personal

Jericho: I’m the king of the world babyyyyyyy!

Benoit: I’m the best damn technical wrestler in the world today!

Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit...this Sunday at Wrestlemania XX...

Vince: Where it all begins...again!

*Promo end*

Shannon Moore Vs Rob Conway

This was really just to past time to be honest, yet it actually turned out better than everyone in the arena expected. In a way, Shannon carried Rob, believe it or not. There wasn’t really any of the heel leading for twenty minutes then the face making a comeback at the end, it was just back and forth throughout the whole match. The main high spot of the match would have to be Shannon with the springboard from the ropes to score a dropkick to the head of Conway. Without a doubt, Moore deserved the win, especially with him being added into a main match for this Sunday and well Conway was involved in nothing, so it made no sense having him win. The obvious thing to do was have Shannon go over Conway. That didn’t happen though as Conway managed to cover Moore after a weird looking brainbuster.

Winner in 06:50 via a brainbuster - Rob Conway

JR: Conway managing to get the win over Shannon Moore then in a pretty impressive match from both competitors.

- On the titantron, Kane is seen walking down the hallway seeming to be heading for the ring -

King: Oh no JR!

JR: Kane take's on Shelton Benjamin and Lance Storm next!

*Commercials*

Kane Vs Shelton Benjamin and Lance Storm

Whoever isn’t a Lance Storm fan is crazy as he works pure gold in the ring. Kane dominated the start of things by pure power. After Storm and Shelton started to work away on the leg of Kane though, things totally changed. Storm and Shelton played it pretty simple through the whole match, with all sorts of hold’s applied to the leg of Kane. After Shelton and Storm dominated for a bit, Kane got back into the mood of things and literally beheaded Shelton with a clothesline. Storm ran right into a big boot, followed by a chokeslam. Shelton had made his way back up as well and Kane hinted at a chokeslam but changed his mind...yeah...Shelton got planted with the tombstone. The monster was on fire that was sure and Shelton was never getting the shoulder up as Kane got the three count. Straight after the match, Edge and Christian slid into the ring with steel chairs in both hands. They looked to be setting Storm and Benjamin up for the usual con-chur-to but Kane thought they had come for him. Christian got the steel chair into the face after a big boot, and Edge got loved right a chokeslam to the canvas, leaving all four men down and out. Kane made his way up the ramp with a smile on his face, but the smile was soon swept away as Cactus Jack dived from out of nowhere and started to pound on Kane. Cactus Jack was like a crazed man as he slammed the head of Kane into the steel. With Kane up, Cactus didn’t bother to hesitate as he through Kane from the top of the ramp all the way down from the side , forcing Kane to crash a good twelve feet through tables galore. Kane actually started to move, which got Cactus even more angry and forced him to come running and diving from the stage, down onto Kane who was wrapped in the wreckage below. The crowd marked out for Cactus Jack as EMT’s rushed to check on the two.

Winner in 13:45 via a tombstone - Kane

JR: My god what carnage right there. Cactus Jack, formally known as Mick Foley, just flying through the air right there and landing on that wreckage below. I can’t think to imagine what this Sunday is going to turn out to be like!

King: That’s if they make it there JR!

- The camera cuts to the backstage area and after looking around it finally stops and keeps its focus on Raw general manager, Eric Bischoff. The crowd do nothing but boo at the sight of the guy. Into the angle comes William Regal, which turns out to be a little surprise for the crowd as they haven’t seen the guy in sometime -

Eric: So you understand Regal?

Regal: Err yes I think so Eric. May I ask, why on gods name do you want to see Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit and Lance Storm?

Eric: I need to discuss something with the three. Now Regal enough of the questions, you do this for me and I’ll make sure you get your spot on tele.

Regal: Very well Eric.

Eric: Regal, I want to see all three first thing after the show, I don't have time to waste anymore.

- The camera slowly fades out and over to the announcers table where Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler look a little puzzle at things -

King: What does Eric want with them three JR?

JR: I have no clue what so ever, but it doesn’t sound right that's for sure. Wrestlemania XX just six days away now.

Current Wrestlemania XX Card:

Paul London Vs Ultimo Dragon Vs Shannon Moore Vs Hurricane - InterPromotional Match

Dudley Boyz© Vs RVD and Booker T - WWE Tag Titles

Victoria Vs Lita© Vs Mystery Woman - Womens Title

Rene Dupree Vs John Cena© - US Title

Shelton and Lance Storm© Vs Edge and Christian - World Tag Titles

Sable/Torrie Wilson/Dawn Marie/Nidia swim suit contest

Kane Vs Mick Foley - No Holds Barred

Chavo Guerrero© Vs Billy Kidman Vs Rey Mysterio - Crusierweight Title

Randy Orton© Vs Matt Hardy - IC Title Ladder Match

Big Show Vs The Undertaker

Chris Benoit Vs Chris Jericho - Thiry Minute Iron Man Match

Kurt Angle© Vs Eddie Guerrero - WWE Title

Triple H© Vs Ric Flair - World Title

King: What a night it is shaping out to be JR!

JR: This Wrestlemania promises to be one of the best, if not THE best, in the history of the WWE...but now folks, its time for our main event...Randy Orton and Chris Benoit coming up next, we’ll be right back!

*Commercials*

Randy Orton Vs Chris Benoit

As expected, neither of these men got a poor reaction from this crowd. As a matter of a fact, both these men got possibly the most cheers/boos of the night. Orton took control early on with basic moves. Benoit tried fighting back early on but was stopped by a swinging neck breaker from Orton which almost got the three count. Orton mocked Benoit by hitting two German superplex‘s‘, but he couldn’t manage to find a third as Benoit reversed the move and scored two of his own. Benoit couldn’t manage the third either was Orton scored with a rollup, only to get a two count.

Orton working away on Benoit in the corner sometime, then following up with a sleeper hold in the centre of the ring. The crowd really getting behind Benoit, who manages to fight out of the hold and run against the ropes...only to come back off and fall right back into a sleeper hold. Benoit reversed to be held though as he fell down and hit Orton with a jaw breaker, forcing him to release the hold, leaving both men down and out. When they both got back to there feet, Benoit managed to take control off the match, scoring consecutive blows to the face of Orton, followed by a hard clothesline. Orton back up and he walked right into the German superplex. Far from stopping there though and Benoit went on to hit another three of them, leaving Orton in the centre of the ring. Benoit calling for the death of this match as he climbs the top rope...Orton down...Diving headbutt coming...but out of nowhere comes Triple H. Instead of touching Benoit though, he just slowly walks down the ramp, distracting him as much as possible. Benoit turns back to Orton who by now is up...Orton grabs Benoit on top...TOP ROPE RKO!...Not ever Goldberg could get a shoulder up from that one and Orton made the cover, giving him the victory.

Winner in 17:22 via Super RKO - Randy Orton

JR: Chris Benoit being robbed off this match right here after Triple H did his best to distract Benoit. The game has entered the ring and is clapping Orton on. Who the heck does this guy think he is?

King: He’s the game JR! The man that is going to end the legend in Ric Flair this Sunday!

JR: I think Flair will have something to say about that one!

King: Where is he then JR? He isn’t even here to touch Triple H, face it, Flair is done for!

- In the ring, Triple H and Orton begin to stomp away on Benoit up until Jericho starts running down the rampway. He slides into the ring and gets in the face of the game, seeming to tell him that Benoit is his. The game moves out of the way as Jericho goes to work on Benoit. Out of nowhere comes Matt Hardy, sending Orton over the top rope from behind. Triple H looking to clothesline Hardy, who manages to duck it and score with a reverse DDT. Jericho turning around and running right into a flying forearm. From the back comes Batista and Shawn Michaels to the aid of Orton and Triple H. The two attack Hardy and send him to the outside. Orton, Michaels and Batista begin to pummel away on Hardy, with the four getting further and further up the ramp. On the outside Benoit has made it up and him and Jericho are going at it, up until Benoit whips Jericho into the steel steps. On the inside of the ring, Triple H makes it back to his feet and begins to scream towards the top of the ramp, telling the rest of Evolution to destroy Hardy -

King: I told you JR...Never mess with Evolution!

JR: MY GOD...THE NATURE BOY...FLAIR...RIC FLAIR IS HERE!

King: WHAT!

- The crowd go berserk as from out of the crowd comes the nature boy. He slides into the ring as Triple H turns around with into a clothesline. Flair drags Triple H up and begins to pummel on him in the corner, with Evolution still not noticing this. The Game somehow fights back and knocks Flair down, who starts to plead when...LOW BLOW! -

King: What? He cant do that to the game!

JR: The dirtiest player in the game just took control, my god Flair is on fire right here!

- The nature boy locks in the figure four leg lock in the centre of the ring as The Game begins to scream for his life. Michaels and Batista finally notice what is happening and begin to charge down the rampway. By now though, Triple H has began to tap over and over while still screaming at the top of his lungs. Michaels and Batista hit the ring but are to late as the nature boy quickly slides out and jumps into the crowd, making his get away -

JR: My god King, Triple H tapped. The world champion tapped out to the figure four leg lock. If we see this at Wrestlemania Twenty, then we are going to see a new champion crowned! My god that's all we have time for folks...what a night...I'll see you this Sunday AT WRESTLEMANIA TWENTY!

*END SHOW*

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

Guest Vexed

Paul London V Shannon Moore V Hurricane V Ultimo Dragon

Winner- Paul London

Dudley Boyz© Vs RVD and Booker T - WWE Tag Titles

Winner- Dudley Boyz

Victoria Vs Lita© Vs Mystery Woman - Womens Title

Winner-Lita

Rene Dupree Vs John Cena© - US Title

Winner- John Cena

Shelton and Lance Storm© Vs Edge and Christian - World Tag Titles

Winners- Edge And Christian

Sable/Torrie Wilson/Dawn Marie/Nidia swim suit contest

Winner-Sable

Kane Vs Mick Foley - No Holds Barred

Winner-Kane

Chavo Guerrero© Vs Billy Kidman Vs Rey Mysterio - Cruiserweight Title

Winner-Chavo Guerrero

Randy Orton© Vs Matt Hardy - IC Title Ladder Match

Winner-Randy Orton

Big Show Vs The Undertaker

Winner-Undertaker

Chris Benoit Vs Chris Jericho - Thiry Minute Iron Man Match

Winner- Chris Benoit

Kurt Angle© Vs Eddie Guerrero - WWE Title

Winner- Eddie Guerrero

Triple H© Vs Ric Flair - World Title

Amazing diary also JP.

*Thumbs Up* ;)

Winner-Ric Flair

Right Mania has been really hard to write up. So is what I'm going to do is finish like one more match off and post the first half tonight. Then work on the second half over the next two or three days and post that then. Then I'll just post up like quick results and stuff after that. Hopefully all works out.

FIRST PART OF WRESTLEMANIA!

Wrestlemania XX

Madison Square Garden

Sunday March 21st 2004

*The screen fades into a shot of a wrestling ring sitting in an empty gym, empty for all but the man who is stood up against the ropes. Voices begin to overlap the shot as it slowly begins to zoom in, closer and closer*

Matt Hardy: I’ve waited for a night like this all my life.

John Cena: Nothings holding the doctor of thuganomics down on a night like this.

Mick Foley: It’s nights like these that give me the chance to shine.

Booker T: This is everything for me...I came from the gutter...and I’m still here.

Victoria: Us women were always classed as nothing, well this is a night we get the chance to prove them people wrong.

Kurt Angle: I’ve worked my whole life for this, I cant throw it all away now.

Chris Benoit: I’ve worked all over the world, and still this night stands as the biggest event of them all.

Eddie Gurrero: Getting over the drugs, I did it all for a night like this. I’ll lie, cheat and steal if that’s what it takes on a night like this.

Triple H: I tore my quadriceps and still damn well came back to this business, just for this night.

*The shot has finally reached the man in the ring. It is still focused on his back, but finally as the voices stop, the man turns around revealing himself to be Ric Flair. Unusually, he looks into the camera more serious than ever*

Ric Flair: Wrestlemania. It’s the night that gives you the chance to take back what you rightfully own.

*The shot fades to black, then fades back into Vince McMahon standing in the shadows*

Vince: Wrestlemania Twenty...Where it all begins...AGAIN!

*The shot fades out and right into Madison Square Garden where the arena is in pure silence. The attention is set on Lillian Garcia who is stood in the centre of the ring. She is not alone though as beside her stands Vince McMahon*

Lillian: Oh, say can you see, by the dawns early light!

Vince: You know what? This is a night where it all begins...again. Madison Square Gardena is sold out here, and across the world millions of viewers are watching this shows. I promise to not disappoint. So without further due, lets get this show on the road and welcome you ALL TO THE BIGGEST EVENT IN THE HISTORY OF SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT...WRESTLEMANIA TWENTYYYY!

*The attention is now turned to the stage area where a spotlight hits the shadows to reveal all members of Linkin park. They slowly cue in, and then the crowd erupts as they begin to play the Wrestlemania Twenty theme song, One Step Closer*

I cannot take this anymore

I'm saying everything I've said before

All these words they make no sense

I find bliss in ignorance

Less I hear the less you'll say

But you'll find that out anyway

Just like before...

Everything you say to me

Takes me one step closer to the edge

And I'm about to break

I need a little room to breathe

Cause I'm one step closer to the edge

And I'm about to break

I find the answers aren't so clear

Wish I could find a way to disappear

All these thoughts they make no sense

I find bliss in ignorance

Nothing seems to go away

Over and over again

Just like before...

Everything you say to me

And I'm about to break

And I'm about to break

Shut up when I'm talking to you

Shut up, shut up, shut up (2x)

I’m about to break!

Everything you say to me

And I'm about to break

And I’m about to....BREAKKKK!

*The crowd erupts as the song ends and fireworks and pyros begin to explode across the arena. Lights begin to flash all over the place as the cameras swing around all different parts of the arena, viewing all the fans. Finally we come down to the ringside area with the Smackdown announcing team, Michael Cole and Tazz*

Michael Cole: We welcome you to Wrestlemania Twenty, sold out in Madison square garden. I’m Michael Cole alongside Tazz, and what a night we have booked for you.

Tazz: This is it Cole, the biggest night off them all, the night where it all begins again. These fans are buzzing, this night is without a doubt a night that will go down in the history books.

*One off a king blasts through the arena and the crowd erupt as not only RVD, but Booker T too, walk out from the curtains and onto the stage. The two slowly make there way down to the ring, being applauded by the huge amount of fans around the arena*

Michael Cole: What a way to kick off the show, with Booker T and RVD challenging for the WWE Tag Team titles.

*With Booker T and RVD in the ring, the lights slowly dim and an explosion hits the top of the ramp as the Dudley's walk onto the stage, to a rather good ovation, yet the team seems to also be receiving some amount of boos*

Michael Cole: The Dudley boys to defend there tag team titles here in what should be a brilliant opening match for this night.

Tazz: Without a doubt Cole, all four of these men know how to get the crowd going.

Dudley Boys© Vs RVD and Booker T - WWE Tag Team Title’s

D-von and RVD start the match off. RVD scoring a few kicks to start things off, but D-von just shakes them off. Both men back into the centre of the ring and locking grips, and D-von shows he is the more powerful man as he forces RVD down to the canvas. D-von smirking away, but that smirk is wiped right off his face as RVD flies to his feet and knocks D-von down with a spinning wheel kick. RVD straight into more offence as D-von is forced into the corner. RVD scoring a few kicks to the ribs, followed by a spinning kick to the jaw of D-von. The Dudley boy staggering out of the corner and right into a leg rolling pin attempt from RVD, but D-von gets the shoulder up at one. D-von back up, and scoring with a thumb to the eye on RVD. Tag to Buh Buh who comes in and scores a few left and right handers on RVD. RVD sent against the ropes and as he comes off, Booker slaps him on the back to make the tag. Buh Buh knocks RVD down with a clothesline, but Booker comes in and literally beheads Buh Buh with the sidekick to the head. Booker bringing Buh Buh back to his feet and scoring with a few chops, forcing him into the corner. Booker looking to whip Buh Buh into the opposite corner now, but Buh Buh manages to reverse the move, sending Booker into the turnbuckle. Buh Buh charging at Booker, but nobody is home as Booker gets the elbow in the way, sending it crashing into the jaw of Buh Buh. Booker running back into the centre of the ring but only to get knocked down to the canvas with a clothesline from Buh Buh.

Michael Cole: Back and forth action so far in this match.

Tazz: Like I said Cole, all four of these men know how to open the show, they know how to put a good match on. That’s exactly what they are both doing, neither one of these teams want to lose on a night like this, which means they have to be on top of there game.

Buh Buh working away on the shoulder of Booker T with hard elbow shots to it. Booker sent into the ropes and Buh Buh lifts him up and slams him down with a hard powerslam. The tag to D-von, who comes in and scores with a hard elbow drop right away. The Dudley boys in total control now as D-von slams Booker T down to the canvas with a superplex. D-von wasting no time what so ever has he applies a headlock on Booker T, who is spread across the canvas in the centre of the ring. Booker T doing his best to break the hold somehow as the crowd begin to chant his name. Booker T with a huge adrenaline rush now as he pulls himself up to his feet, D-von forced into the ropes, ducks the clothesline, off the opposite ropes...FLYING BACK ELBOW SMASH!...Booker T knocked straight down to the canvas after D-von’ hit that hard elbow into his face. A cover...One...Two...Kick out by Booker T just before the three count. D-von dragging Booker T back to his feet and whipping him into the corner. The tag to Buh Buh now and D-von twirls the arm of Booker T round...Buh Buh coming into the ring and scoring with a jumping axe handle to the shoulder of Booker T.

Michael Cole: Great offence from the Dudley Boys here, and Booker T and RVD are yet to get involved in this match properly.

Buh Buh choking Booker T on the middle rope with his leg as the referee begins a count...One...Two...Three...Four...Buh Buh stops the hold as he distracts the referee, meanwhile D-von gives Booker T a cheap shot to the jaw, sending him down to the canvas. The cover from Buh Buh...One...Two...Shoulder up at two. Buh Buh quickly locking Booker T in another sleeper hold in the centre off the ring and things really aren’t looking good for Booker T as he slowly seems to be fading. Booker T losing every ounce off strength he has in his body leaving him no chance to even try to fight to get to the ropes. The referee picking up the arm and it drops down to the canvas...One...The arm brought back up again and dropped...Two...The crowd’s chanting seems to be making no difference here as the arm is lifted up for the third and final time, then dropped...NO...Booker T somehow comes right back to life and keeps it from dropping to the canvas as the crowd erupt. RVD hyping the crowd up by banging his feet on the edge of the ring. Booker T fighting back to his feet, elbow shots into the gut of Buh Buh. Booker T pushed into the ropes and off he comes...AND HE SCORES WITH THE JUMPING KICK TO THE JAW OF BUH BUH!...Booker T pulling up the jumping back heel kick and now both men are down on the canvas in the centre of the ring and have found themselves pulling towards each others corner. Buh Buh makes the tag first and D-von is in...but Booker T has made the tag as well. D-von into the ring...SPINNING WHEEL KICK!...Buh Buh back up...ANOTHER SPINNING WHEEL KICK!...D-von on his feet and whipped into the ropes...VAN TERMINATOR!

Tazz: Look at this guy go Cole, RVD is on pure fire!

D-von is out on the canvas and Buh Buh is not even in sight. RVD off the ropes...A devastating rolling thunder to D-von. RVD with the cover...One...Two...Thr...NO...Buh Buh just breaks up the pin fall before the three count. Booker T out of nowhere with hard left and rights to Buh Buh, sending both men to the outside. The referee trying to concentrate on the outside as RVD brings D-von back up, but D-von scores with the low blow on the way up. RVD crumbling to his feet now. On the outside Booker T sends Buh Buh crashing into the steel steps and slowly starts to make his way up to the ring apron to get back in the ring. On the inside D-von has RVD set up for the reverse DDT...RVD spins out of it and is looking for the spinning wheel kick again...BUT D-VON DUCKS AND HE HITS BOOKER T!...Booker T sent flying from the apron and down to the outside. RVD is looking to the outside to check on Booker T. Obviously Booker seems hurt and RVD turns round and right into the 3-D...Buh Buh makes the cover...One...Two...Three!

Winner’s in 11:21 with the 3-D and still WWE Tag Team Champion’s - The Dudley Boys

Michael Cole: The Dudley boys steal the victory here after the accidental kick that caused an error in the team of Booker T and RVD.

Tazz: The Dudley's walk away with the gold Cole, that's all they care about.

By now the Dudley boys have made there way to the outside with the gold and are slowly walking up the rampway. Back in the ring, an angry looking Booker T confronts RVD. The two exchanges words with RVD explaining it was all an accident. The two seem to have sorted things out as RVD extends his hand, which Booker shakes...BUT ONLY TO PULL RVD IN AND HIT HIM WITH THE BOOK END IN THE CENTRE OF THE RING!

Michael Cole: What the heck?

Tazz: Whoa!

RVD lies motionless on the canvas as Booker T exits the ring, shouting abuse at RVD while also making his way up the rampway.

Michael Cole: What the heck is that all about?

Tazz: I think Booker thinks that kick was no accident, and one thing that is sure, that book end was no accident. God what a way to kick of Wrestlemania.

Michael: A distraught Booker T shocking us there and now we are going over to the Raw announce team of JR and Jerry the king Lawler.

*The focus switches from the Smackdown announcers table and all the way over to the Raw announcers table that is sat near the rampway*

JR: Thank you Michael Cole. We welcome fans to Wrestlemania Twenty, I’m Jim Ross alongside Jerry the king Lawler. Booker T certainly shocking us all with his actions right there.

King: Certainly JR, I really miss this guy being on Raw.

JR: Of the subject off Smackdown now though as we welcome you to the Raw part off things. Wrestlemania live to viewers across the world right now, along with this sold out crowd, live in Madison square garden. What a night we have scheduled for you folks, and on a night like tonight you would expect something special, and that special ness certainly lies in our main event that's for sure.

Lawler: Your right JR, the more you mention it though, the more I try to tell you that the nature boy is done for. JR he was the dirtiest player in the game...then we all met Triple H.

JR: Triple H, the world champion, to defend the title against Ric Flair here tonight. One thing the nature boy doesn’t do is backing down and we will go into this fight tonight as the underdog, especially with Evolution lurking near the ringside area.

*The WWE Women’s champion’s music hits the arena and out walks Lita to a chorus of boos from the sold out arena*

JR: Kicking off the raw side of things here at Wrestlemania Twenty with some women's action. Lita set to defend the women’s title against Victoria and a mystery opponent. Eric Bischoff announced a week ago that someone would be added into this thing to spice it up.

King: I don’t care JR, puppies galore!

JR: I had a feeling that line was coming sooner or later.

*Lita has made her way into the ring and up onto the turnbuckle, only to be booed straight back down. She looks to climb the opposite turnbuckle, but she is cut off by the sound of All the things she said by Tatu, as the crowd give a small pop to Victoria, who walks out onto the stage and begins to make her way down the ramp*

JR: The two of these women going at it this past Monday after Victoria was cost her match with Molly Holly by Lita, who was actually the special guest referee.

King: Hey, maybe Molly Holly is the mystery woman.

*By now, Victoria has made her way into the ring as the referee stands between the two to stop them coming to blows. Victoria’s music slowly fades out and the arena is turned to pure silence. To everyone's surprise, I’m back, the theme music for Eric Bischoff, blares across the arena and out walks the Raw General Manager to huge boos*

JR: What the heck does Bischoff want out here?

Bischoff: Now I haven’t come out here to interrupt, I have simply come out here to introduce the third woman to be entered into this match. Now without further due, please welcome to lovely...MADUSAAAA!

King: Who?!?

*Everyone is expecting Madusa to come charging out from the backstage area, but instead she comes through the crowd and right over the banister, then slides into the ring behind both women*

JR: My god, Victoria just got beheaded from behind by that woman.

Lita© Vs Victoria Vs Madusa - Women’s championship

Victoria sent to the ground straight away with the clothesline from behind. Lita looks over at Madusa as if to say they can be friends, but Madusa no sells and beheads Lita with a power clothesline. The crowd let out a few cheers for the former WCW lady. Victoria back to her feet and Madusa kicking her into the stomach. Victoria sent into the ropes, off she comes, and Madusa scores with a solid powerslam. Lita back up, but she is right back down as Madusa plants her in the centre of the ring with a double arm superplex.

King: Who is this lady JR?

Bischoff: That would be Madusa, a former WCW Cruiserweight champion and women’s champion. Heck a former WWE women’s champion, you would know wouldn’t you JR?

King: When did you get here Eric?

Bischoff: Just now King, am I not wanted here?

King: It’s a pleasure Eric, ignore JR.

JR: Yeah what a pleasure.

Bischoff: Really? That’s good, because I’m going to be joining you two for the main event later tonight. Oh what a DDT from Madusa to Lita right there. So JR, do you remember Madusa? Do you remember when she won the WWE women’s title back in 1996, then moved over to WCW...AND BINNED THE WWE WOMEN’S TITLE? Classic WCW right there.

In the ring, Victoria has made her way back to her feet, while on the outside Lita seems to be out cold after rolling out from the DDT. Madusa sending Victoria into the ropes, and this time Victoria manages to clothesline Madusa down. Victoria off the ropes again, and hitting a jumping shoulder block to Madusa. Victoria dragging Madusa back up, and now Lita is back in the ring. The two seem to have put things aside, or are just wanting to take Madusa out of the picture, either way, Madusa gets lifted into the air and planted in the centre of the ring with a double superplex. The two put Madusa to one side though and begin to go at it themselves. Lita getting the better of Victoria and sending her crashing into the turnbuckle. Lita charging in for the clothesline, but Victoria moves and Lita crashes into the turnbuckle. Lita slowly pulling out from the corner and she walks right into a superplex from Victoria. The pinfall from Victoria...One...Two...Kick out from Lita. Victoria dragging Lita straight back to her feet and sending her into the ropes, Lita comes off and ducks the clothesline, kick to the midsection...TWIST OF FATE!...Lita hitting the twist of fate and is now going up top for the moonsault. Just before she can even think about diving off, out of nowhere comes Madusa. She leaps up onto the second ropes, locks her arms around the waste of Lita and pulls backwards with a German superplex off the top rope.

Bischoff: Wow!

JR: My god what impact right there, I think Lita may have a broken neck from that.

Madusa makes the pin straight away...One...Two...Three...the referee counts the three and rings for the bell, as Madusa gets to her feet and is handed the women’s title. Both Victoria and Lita are down on the canvas still.

Winner in 05:24 with the super German superplex and NEW woman’s champion - Madusa

Bischoff: There’s your new women’s champion JR.

King: Did you see that JR? She’s amazing.

Bischoff: She certainly is, and she is here thanks to yours truly, Eric Bischoff.

King: Are you going to talk JR?

JR: Not with this guy around, no.

Bischoff: I think JR has some sort of problem with me. Anyway, I best be off...but I’ll be back to commentate on the main event, see you soon JR.

JR: Yeah hopefully not.

King: Don’t be so rude JR, this is Eric Bischoff your talking to, the Raw General Manager.

JR: Yeah exactly. Anyway folks we have a new women’s champion right here. Our next Pay Per View is an all Raw pay per view, Raw brings to you Backlash.

King: Enough of that JR, who’s this arriving?

*A long stretched black limo is shown pulling up on the titantron, from outside in the car park. The side door swings open and out steps the world champion, Triple H. He is not alone though as following him is Randy Orton, Batista and Shawn Michael’s. The crowd erupt in boos for all four men as Shawn Michael’s slams the door shut*

King: The game!

Triple H: Now I’m just going to make it clear one more time. Randy, I don’t care if you break your back out there tonight and lose your Intercontinental championship, as long as you make sure you are there for the main event. The same goes for you Batista, and well Michaels I don't think I need to say anything to you, as you already know the score. If tonight works out how it needs to, then trust me, Evolution will be back on top of the world.

JR: Thing’s don’t sound good for Flair that’s for sure!

*Promo advertising the Ric Flair DVD*

*The camera’s cut back to the Smackdown announcers table just as Rene Dupree’s music hits the arena*

Michael: Welcome back to the Smackdown side of things here, John Cena ready to defend the US title against the French guy, Rene Dupree.

Tazz: What a match up this is going to be Cole, these two have been going at it for sometime now, and believe me while this French guy is hated, you cant deny his talent.

Michael Cole: Certainly so and that was proven this past week on Smackdown when he took John Cena out in the backstage area, injuring Cena’s left leg pretty badly.

*Michael Cole is cut off as basic thuganomics blasts through the speakers and the crowd erupt as John Cena walks out onto the stage*

Tazz: Man what a reception for the doctor of thuganomics, John Cena.

*Cena makes his way down the ramp and then into the ring, where he takes a microphone and stands in the centre of the ring, staring at Rene Dupree who is just a few feet away*

Cena: Yo, yo, yo, I’m standing in the centre of the garden *Huge pop*

Am I the only one in the Garden that thinks Dupree’s a bit of a pansy?

The rumour I heard was that you and Michael Cole wear the pant’s of a ninety year old granny *Cheap pop*

It’s quite simple dog, you and the French make us people sick

I aint got time for your pathetic words, I’m way to busy loving the New York KNICKS! *Huge cheap pop*

All you ever do is look at this title as if its some sort of toy

Hey frenchie, why you got to always be strutting around the ring like your the god damn nature boy?

So basically, your trying to be someone that you aint. Dupree your nothing but a jock

Heck I aint got time for this, so why don’t you just suck my...{The crowd screams “cock”}

John Cena© Vs Rene Dupree - WWE US Championship

Dupree charges at Cena straight away, causing him to drop the microphone. Dupree forces Cena into the corner and starts to pound away at him, but within a matter of seconds, Cena turns it all around and Dupree finds himself in the corner being pounded on as the crowd erupt. Cena with an Irish whip on Dupree, sending him into the ropes. Off comes Dupree and Cena scores with a knee to the gut followed by a swinging neck breaker. Cena drags Dupree right back up and whips him into the ropes one more time, and this time Dupree ducks a clothesline but only comes off the opposite ropes and before he can go anywhere, he is clothesline up and other the top rope. Cena slides right to the outside straight away only to have Dupree force his elbow into the sternum of Cena. Dupree looking to smash the face of Cena into the barricade, but once again Cena blocks the attack and reverses the move, slamming the face of Dupree into the barricade. Dupree staggering all over the place and he turns around and smacks Cena right in the jaw with a hard right hand. Cena trying to come back with some offence buy Dupree scores with the knee into the gut of Cena. Dupree lifting Cena up and looking to ram him face first into the ring post...BUT...its reversed and Cena pushes Dupree face first into the ring post. Dupree fires right back off and lands with his body draped over the Smackdown announcers table. Cena bringing the head of Dupree up into the air and then slamming it right back down onto the announcers table. Both Michael Cole and Tazz stand up from the announcers table, to move out of the way from both men. Cena looks to get some more offence in, but Dupree lifts the leg up from behind and sends it into the groin area of Cena, sending the wind right up him. Dupree back up and Cena is looking to be in pain. Dupree pulling Cena inwards for something here...Dupree struggling to lift Cena up but he somehow manages it...AND THEN JACKNIFE POWERBOMBS JOHN CENA THROUGH THE ANNOUNCERS TABLE!

Dupree staggers backwards and manages to keep himself on his feet thanks to the ring apron, and the fans are starting to wonder if this has even turned into a match, or whether it is just some sort of ringside brawl. After a minutes rest, Dupree makes his way over to the wreckage of the Smackdown announcers table and drags Cena back to his feet. Cena looks to be out cold as Dupree slides him into the ring, then follows. Dupree takes his time but finally makes the cover on Dupree as it looks to be all over...One....Two...Three...NO...Cena gets the shoulder up right before the count off three as the crowd erupts. Dupree slams his hands on the canvas, not believing that Cena managed to kick out. Dupree pushing the referee into the corner and screaming at him. The referee finally managing to calm Dupree down, who turns around and is welcomed to the fist of John Cena. Cena forcing Dupree into the corner, then whipping him into the opposite corner and Dupree slams into the turnbuckle with power and staggers back out, right into the hands of Cena who lifts him into the air and slams him down with a gut buster. Cena off the ropes and posing to the crowd, then dropping the fist down into the skull of Rene Dupree.

Tazz: The doctor of thuganomics is going crazy here.

Michael Cole: I’m still in shock how he managed to get out of that powerbomb through our announcers table. Our table has been replaced with an ordinary table now. We are just into Wrestlemania here and all sorts of hell has broken loose already.

Cena chocking away at Dupree now with his bare hands as the referee starts a count...One...Two...Three...Four...Cena finally releases the hold and Dupree scatters over to the ropes holding onto his throat. Cena approaching Dupree now and Dupree manages to smack Cena in the kidneys with a weak left hook. Dupree pulling himself back up by the ropes now. Cena throwing a right hand at Dupree, who somehow manages to duck it and at the same time lift his knee up and slam it into the gut of John Cena. The doctor of thuganomics staggering around the ring now and Dupree has forced himself back up. Dupree holding onto the arm of Cena and lifting him up and then slamming him back down with a fireman's carry. The crowd are on there feet booing the roof off as Dupree begins to do the French dance while taunting not only Cena, but the fans as well. Dupree scoring with a fist drop into the skull of Cena, just to add more insult to Cena. The French master mind, Dupree, gets up from the canvas and walks over to the turnbuckle, where he picks up Cena’s chain and puts it around his neck, insulting Cena more and more as the time passes. The crowd by now are going wild at Dupree, as Cena gets to his feet and gets clothesline right back down. Dupree slowly starts to show the mind skill he has as he takes the chain from his neck and wraps it around his fist. He makes sure the referee sees this, and being the official, the referee tries to grab a hold of the chain. Dupree would normally just push the referee away, but this time around he allows the referee to take the chain. With the referee walking over to the turnbuckle to get rid of the chain, Dupree pulls out what seems to be another chain from his tights, and wraps it around his fist. Cena makes it to his feet and gets levelled within a matter of seconds by the chain. The referee turns back around but is just too late as Dupree stuffs the chain into his tights again.

Michael Cole: Dupree trying to cheat his way to victory here. I wonder what the heck that is down the tights of Rene Dupree.

Tazz: Cole I think we know what that is, we don’t want to see it though, what you two do in your own time is fine by me, but I think I speak for everyone when I say this is Wrestlemania, and we just don’t want to see what you seem to want to see.

Dupree once again begins to pound away on Cena and it comes clear that Cena is now busted wide open with a huge gash on his forehead. Dupree continues to pound on the cut, making it bigger and bigger with every hit. Dupree makes the pinfall attempt out of nowhere and the referee slides down to the canvas as quick as possible...One...Two...A shoulder up from Cena right before the three count, which surprises many people around the arena. Dupree moves around to the upper body area of Cena and applies a sleeper hold on the canvas, slowly trying to choke his way to victory here. Blood continues to drip from the huge gash on the forehead of Cena and the referee takes a look at him and notices he has slowly faded, so with that the official begins to raise the hand of John Cena....Once...and it drops down for a one count...Twice...and it drops down for a two count...Three...And out of nowhere Cena finds the energy to stay in this thing and stop the arm from falling for a third time. The crowd begin to get behind Cena as he slowly starts to fight his way back to his feet. Cena with one elbow to the gut of Dupree, and a second and a final one, forcing Dupree to release the sleeper. Cena sent into the ropes and he ducks the clothesline and comes off the opposite ropes...FLYING FIST!...Cena scores with a flying fist into the skull of Dupree knocking both men down to the canvas. The crowd begin to go wild for Cena, trying to encourage him to his feet. The referee begins to count both men out...One...Two...Three...both men are slowly pulling themselves up to their feet...Four...Five...Six...Seven...by now both men are back to there feet holding onto the ropes. Weirdly enough they both have the same idea as they turn around and swing for each other, which sees both men clothesline each other down to the canvas. The referee once again checks on both men, and seeing that they are both down, he begins yet another count...One...Two...Three...Both men slowly starting to move, but neither looking too active...Four...Five...Six...both men slowly pulling on the ropes as the referee continues the count...Seven...Eight...Just as the referee goes to a count of nine, both men force themselves up by the ropes. Dupree throwing a right hand at Cena, but it is blocked and Cena knocks Dupree back with a right hander. The crowd are once again going wild as Cena blocks another shot from Dupree, and sends his right hand into the skull of Dupree for a second time. Dupree tries one last time to get some offence on Cena, but it isn’t working as Cena begins to offload lefts and rights on Dupree. The attack is way to much for Dupree and he crumbles into the corner, trying to block everything that Cena throws at him, to no avail. Cena is all fired up and whips Dupree into the opposite corner, and Dupree slams into the turnbuckle so hard that he fires back out and slams face first into the canvas. Cena leaning down now and pumping away at them boots as the crowd erupt. Cena coming off the ropes and dusting his shoulder, then sending his fist into the skull of Dupree, which is the second time tonight that we have seen that move. Cena back up and taunting the crowd, calling for the F-U. Dupree finally comes to his feet and walks right into the arms of Cena, who lifts him up onto his shoulders, but at the same time Dupree somehow manages to reverse the move into a tornado DDT. Cena down and out on the canvas and the same could be said for Dupree, who slowly takes his time, but finally manages to drape his arm across the body of Cena. The referee slides to the canvas and the match seems to be all but over...One...Two...Thr...Somehow, someway, John Cena manages to get his shoulder up from the canvas before the three count. Everyone in the arena, including Dupree, cannot believe it. Dupree gets back to his feet and looks more angered than ever as he begins to pull that chain back out from his tights. He does it right in front of the official though, who walks over and pulls the chain away from Dupree. The two have a little tussle, and when Dupree turns round, he walks right into Cena who lifts him up and slams him down with the F-U. The crowd erupt as Cena also collapses down to the canvas. The crowd urge Cena to make the cover, and after finally coming round, he drags himself over to Dupree and makes the pin attempt...One...Two...Thr...The crowd are in pure shock as Rene Dupree gets the shoulder up just before the referee’s hand hits the canvas. Cena, who by now is looking exhausted, slowly begins to pull himself back up. Dupree finally comes around and seems to be in no mans land as he stumbles around and walks right back into Cena. John Cena looks for a clothesline, but Dupree somehow ducks the move and looks for a neck breaker, which Cena also reverses and manages to change into a rollup pin...One...Two...Thr...For like the forth time in the match, the crowd are in shock as Dupree somehow kicks out again. Surprisingly, both men are quick to their feet. Dupree looks for a clothesline straight away, but Cena ducks it and lifts him up for a second F-U...Cena looks a dead cert to pull it off, but somehow Dupree struggles out of it and back down to the canvas, where he quickly lifts Cena up onto his shoulders in an F-U position, and then slams him down, mocking Cena more than ever. Dupree makes the cover faster than ever...One...Two...Three...The look on the faces of every member in the crowd show how shocked they are, as Dupree barely even moves on the canvas.

Winner in 18:47 with the F-U and NEW WWE US Champion - Rene Dupree

Tazz: Oh my god Cole!

Michael Cole: I think Rene Dupree just caused the biggest upset off all time right there, and to end it with John Cena’s own finishing manoeuvre.

Tazz: I’m in shock Cole, that came out of nowhere as well. Dupree came into this thing as the underdog, and man did he make a huge point here tonight.

Michael Cole: A match that will surely be talked about in years to come, we have a new US champion guys, and its Rene Dupree.

Tazz: I have to admit it Cole, I kinda like this guy. What a performance he put on tonight, and that just proved every word I said earlier. Tonight is a night that people get there chance to shine, and boy did Dupree take that chance.

*The cameras cut into the backstage area where Eric Bischoff is seen sitting in a chair at his desk. The camera keeps focus on Eric, but it seems someone else is in the room*

Eric: You know what you have to do tonight. What ever happens tonight, you know what needs to be done when everything is all said and done. I relied on you at a time in WCW, and you didn’t let me down. So hopefully I can count on you again.

*The camera doesn’t get the chance to even see who Eric is talking to as the music of Edge and Christian blares across the arena, cutting off the feed from the backstage area*

King: Who was Eric talking to JR?

JR: I have no clue, but more of a question, what was he talking about?

*Edge and Christian tease a few people down at ringside before sliding into the ring and doing a few poses. They are quickly cut off though by a mix of a Canadian and American national anthem as out walks the World Tag Team Champions, Lance Storm and Shelton Benjamin*

JR: The world tag team titles up for grabs here, with Shelton and Storm defending against a team of Edge and Christian. You have to believe Edge and Christian have the advantage here after this past Mondays Raw where Shelton and Storm took on Kane.

King: Maybe JR, but look what happened to Edge and Christian when they tried to get involved.

Shelton Benjamin and Lance Storm© Vs Edge and Christian - World Tag Titles

Shelton and Edge started things off here. The two slowly made there way into the centre of the ring and locked grips, testing each others strength. Edge managed to get the better of Shelton and pushed him to the canvas, causing huge boos around the arena. Shelton got right back to his feet though and the two once again looked to lock up in the centre off the ring, and this time Edge kicked Shelton into the stomach and sent him into the ropes. Shelton coming back off the ropes and ducking an Edge clothesline, then with Edge turning around, Shelton jumped into the air and scored with a dropkick, knocking Edge down to the canvas and causing the crowd to erupt in cheers. Shelton and Edge staring at each other again as they both come into the centre of the ring and lock up again. Shelton locks in a headlock which Edge struggles out off and pushes Shelton into the ropes. Shelton right back off and he scores with a shoulder block, knocking Edge down to the canvas. Shelton off the ropes and jumping over the fallen body of Edge. Shelton off the ropes one more time and Edge springing back up and looking for a spear, but Shelton jumps over it and scores with a rollup pin...One...Two...kick out from Edge. Shelton quickly back up and kicking Edge into the gut and then forcing him to the canvas with a powerslam. Shelton applying an arm bar to Edge in the corner of the ring, and Edge manages to get to the ropes, breaking the hold. Shelton releasing the hold and getting back to his feet, while also dragging Edge back up. Edge sent into the turnbuckle, and Shelton looks for a running clothesline but Edge manages to move out off the way, and Shelton meets the turnbuckle. Edge tagging in Christian with Shelton down. Christian with a few kicks to Shelton, then dragging him back to his feet. Shelton whipped into the ropes and he looks for a kick, but Christian grabs his leg, yet Shelton manages to spin around and score with a kick to the jaw. Shelton tagging in Storm now, who quickly takes it to Christian with left and rights. Christian sent into the ropes and Storm scores with a spinning wheel kick. Storm with the cover...One...Two...Shoulder up from Christian. Storm dragging Christian to his feet and sending him into the ropes. Hard knife edge chop from Storm to Christian, which gets a huge woo from the crowd. Storm with a flurry of chops now, and Christian gets angered and throws Storm into the corner, and scores a few of his own chops. Christian looks to whip Storm into the opposite corner, yet Storm reverses and sends Christian crashing into the turnbuckle. Storm running from the corner and scoring with a dropkick to the left leg of Christian. The tag from Storm to Benjamin now, and in comes Shelton with a hard elbow into the back of Christian.

JR: The World tag team champions really working as a solid team right here, and showing exactly how dominant they are.

Shelton looking to whip Christian into the ropes but Christian reverses and Shelton is sent into the ropes, with Edge lifting the knee up and sending it into the back of Shelton. Christian seems pretty tired and slowly starts to pull the referee into the corner, giving Edge the chance to come into the ring. Things don't work out well though as Shelton strikes Edge with a uppercut, then pushes him into the corner. Shelton looking to pound away on Edge here, but Christian now comes charging into the corner, taking Shelton out from behind with a high time back body drop. Edge and Christian now bringing Shelton to his feet and lifting him into the air and slamming him back down with a double superplex. Christian leaves the ring, even though him and Edge never made the tag, yet the referee allows it. Edge slowly stomps away at Shelton, up until Shelton is cornered in the turnbuckle and the referee is forced to drag Edge away. Shelton makes his way back to his feet and staggers against the ropes, and Edge charges and clotheslines Shelton to the outside. With that, Edge begins to distract the referee as Christian drops from the ring apron and begins to attack Shelton. Christian lifts Shelton into the air and slams him into the barricade face first. Shelton staggers back off and right into the arms of Christian, who whips him back first into the steel steps, surely hurting Shelton. Christian quickly pulling Shelton to his feet and rolling him into the ring, then lifting his hands in the air as if to say he is innocent. Edge makes the immediate cover...One...Two...Shelton gets the shoulder up just after the two count. Edge locks in a sleeper hold straight away, applying more and more pressure to Shelton. The referee checks on Shelton, who seems to still somehow have some sort of energy left. Shelton fights his way back up and is sent into the ropes, but he only comes off and receives a tilt a whirl slam from Edge, who quickly makes the cover...One...Two...yet another kick out from Shelton Benjamin just after the two count. Edge dragging Shelton back up and twirling his arm around, then tagging in Christian, who climbs to the top rope and comes of with a double axe handle to the twirled around arm of Shelton Benjamin. Christian once again provoking Lance Storm with a slap to the face, and Storm dives through the middle rope ready to attack Christian, only to have the referee pull him back. In the meantime, Edge has Shelton in the corner, chocking him on the ropes. Storm leaves the ring and Edge lets go of Shelton as Christian drags him back to his feet.

JR: Christian and Edge now taking advantage here and showing there experience in the ring.

Christian whipping Shelton into the ropes, Shelton comes back off and Christian catches him, spins him around and scores with a reverse DDT. Christian going up onto the second rope and diving off with an elbow drop, which he hits on Shelton with pure impact. Christian once again dragging Shelton back up and sending him into the ropes. Christian looking for a clothesline but Shelton ducks and comes off the opposite ropes, then scores with a flying forearm smash on the way back, leaving both men down on the canvas. The crowd start to urge Shelton to get to the corner and make the tag. Christian reaches his corner, but so does Shelton. Benjamin makes the tag at the same time as Christian, and in comes both Edge and Storm. Edge looks for a clothesline which Storm ducks, Edge turns back around and walks right into a super kick. Christian back up and looking for a clothesline, which Storm also ducks and this time he scores with a spinning wheel kick. Edge still down from that super kick, so Storm brings Christian to his feet and whips him into the ropes. He charges into the corner and clothesline Christian, then whips him into the opposite corner. Shelton is up and charges from corner to corner, and scores with the stinger splash on Christian. Edge now back up and going toe to toe with Shelton, and Shelton manages to get the better of him and whips him into the ropes, off comes Shelton and Edge ducks the clothesline from him, and Shelton runs right into the referee, knocking him down and out. Storm goes to the outside to take Christian on, but Christian turns and smashes Storm in the skull with a steel chair, sending Storm to the floor on the outside. On the inside, Shelton turns around after checking the referee and he receives a spear from Edge. Christian slides a chair to Edge and then slides in one for himself, and the two set up for the con-chur-to. Storm is slowly making it up on the outside and is seen busted wide open after that chair shot. On the inside, Edge and Christian look for the con-chur-to but Shelton rolls out of the way and the two connect with each others chairs. Shelton jumps up and Edge turns right into a super kick, sending him crashing through the middle rope. Christian swings the chair and manages to crack Shelton in the skull, sending him down to the canvas. The referee slowly starts to come around as Storm slides into the ring. Christian sends the chair swinging his way, but Storm ducks and kicks it out of his hands. Storm kicking Christian to the gut and looking for a piledriver, but Christian struggles out and is looking to hit the unprettier now, yet once again Storm makes his way out of the move and sends Christian into the ropes. Christian coming off...STORM ROLLS HIM OVER...ROLLING BOSTON CRAB!...Storm pulls off an amazing move as he rolls Christian into a one legged Boston crab. The referee has actually come around and is looking on at Christian who is screaming in pain. Storm keeps the hold on as much as possible, while also screaming as blood drips from his forehead. Edge is still out on the outside and Shelton is slowly making it up, leaving Christian no choice but to tap out. The referee calls for the bell, awarding Storm and Benjamin the match.

Winner's in 14:29 with a one legged Boston crab and STILL World Tag Team Champions - Shelton Benjamin and Lance Storm

JR: My god what a match that was and what a performance from Shelton Benjamin, and especially Lance Storm. Christian had no choice what so ever but to tap, and what a night this has been for the tag team champions, tonight certainly belongs to these two guys and my god have they proved a lot right here.

King: What!?! They cheated JR! This just isn’t right!

JR: Yeah but for Edge and Christian to use them steel chairs, that is right yes? No I didn’t think so King, one heck of a performance from this young kid Benjamin and the Canadian Lance Storm.

*Cut to Promo for Summerslam*

SECOND PART UP IN ONE/TWO DAYS

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

• 1 year later...