ECW 2000

Guest blueblood

Guest blueblood

Backstory

In the year 2000 things were looking great for the World Wrestling Federation (WWF). They had the PPV Buyrate that they wanted, the storylines were working out well with the fans, and everyone just loved the WWF overall. However, this meant bad news for the other wrestling promotions, more importantly, World Championship Wrestling (WCW) and Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW). Now that's where I come in to play. I just became head booker of the ECW writing team back in December. Paul E. Heyman is a good friend of mine and with him being the owner he got me the job. Well I'm going to repay Paul E. and I'm not going to let the WWF drive ECW out of business............

EWB 2003: Originality

Backstory:

Someone just posted an extremely lacking backstory. It's unoriginal and it's poorly written, incredibly short, and it reeks of laziness. The chances of this diary are about as good as the other diaries that have been conceived by this poster, read, fairly poor. Now thats where I come into play. T G. C is a good friend of mine and with him being a moderator I'm not likely to get warned. So I'm doing to repay him by asking you to kindly get your lazy fucking ass out of the diary dome and remove this offensively underproduced piece of garbage from my eyes, before I get emotional.................

Guest It's 999

Short backstory. Personally, I don't mind, I judge diaries on shows, but I know a lot of guys around here are gonna slate you for this. Just be ready to take some criticism man.

Guest blueblood

Bro, I've said it once and I'll say it again, I AM NOT GOOD AT BACKSTORIES!!!

However, I do think that my shows are good on average so just chill.

It's 999, this comment is not to you.

Edited by blueblood

Bro, I've said it once and I'll say it again, I AM NOT GOOD AT BACKSTORIES!!!

However, I do think that my shows are good on average so just chill.

It's 999, this comment is not to you.

If you're not good at backstories, why not put a show in as well? To be honest, that first post sucked and wouldn't exactly make me come back to this.

If you can write a show, you can write a decent backstory, the 'I'm no good at backstories' shit is just that, shit. You could have gone with a brief history of ECW, or the last show they put on before you took over, or anything else, but lack of effort is not really something that should be acceptable.

That's not entirely true. I think I'm a pretty decent writer and backstories are generally hell for me because they all feel cliche.

However, blueblood, next time please post the roster... or a show... or something other than something that little. Mmkay?

Guest It's 999

Well you gotta give to the guy.......he's sure getting lots of replies and views lol, 2 things that normally have to be EARNED in EWB.

That's not entirely true. I think I'm a pretty decent writer and backstories are generally hell for me because they all feel cliche.

However, blueblood, next time please post the roster... or a show... or something other than something that little. Mmkay?

But you would put something in it that would make it worth my time to read, like, as you said, a roster, or a show, or... something. That means you took the effort to make it something I should read. Thats all I ask around here. Put in effort and make it worth reading.

Well you gotta give to the guy.......he's sure getting lots of replies and views lol, 2 things that normally have to be EARNED in EWB.

Two words.

Bats.

Man.

Two words.

Bats.

Man.

*Frowns. Cutely.* Hmm. I coulda sworn that was one word.

But, yeah. This is a total batsman response so far, hate to say it. blueblood, if I were you I'd get some stuff up, like, right now.

Guest blueblood

user posted image

Roster

Faces In Blue and Heels In Red

Main Event

Sandman

Upper Mid-Card

Jerry Lynn

Rob Van Dam

Sabu

Tommy Dreamer

Justin Credible

Lance Storm

Raven

Mid-Card

Masato Tanaka

Mikey Whipwreck

New Jack

Scotty Anton

Spike Dudley

CW Anderson

Mike Awesome

Rhino

Spanish Angel

Steve Corino

Tony DeVito

Vic Grimes

Lower Mid-Card

Balls Mahoney

Chris Chetti

Jazz

Kis Kash

Nova

Super Crazy

Bilvis Wesley

Danny Doring

Little Guido

Roadkill

Simon Diamond

Yoshihiro Tajiri

Non Wrestlers

Jack Tunney

Managers

Bill Alfonso: Rob Van Dam and Sabu

Francine: Tommy Dreamer

Joel Gertner: Nobody

Paul E. Heyman: Nobody

Dawn Marie: Lance Storm

Elektra: Danny Doring

Jack Victory: Steve Corino

Jason: Justin Credible

Judge Jeff Jones: Mike Awesome

Lou E. Dangerously: Bilvis Wesley and CW Anderson

Sal E. Graziano: Little Guido

Tag Teams

Da Baldies: Spanish Angel & Tony DeVito

Doring and Roadkill: Danny Doring & Roadkill

Impact Players: Lance Storm & Justin Credible

Nova and Chetti: Nova & Chris Chetti

RVD and Sabu: Rob Van Dam & Sabu

Spide and New Jack: Spike Dudley & New Jack

Stables

Impact Players: Justin Credible (Leader), Lance Storm, Jason (manager) Dawn Marie (manager)

ECW Title Holders

ECW World Champion: Mike Awesome

ECW TV Champion: Rob Van Dam

ECW Tag Team Champions: Raven & Tommy Dreamer

Top 5 Faces

1. Rob Van Dam

2. Sabu

3. Tommy Dreamer

4. Sandman

5. Jerry Lynn

Top 5 Heels

1. Raven

2. Lance Storm

3. Mike Awesome

4. Rhino

5. Justin Credible

And just so you guys know, I did look for the results for Massacre on 34th Street which was the last ppv of the year. I couldn't find it though.

Guest blueblood

user posted image

The first show of 2000 will be filled with action! Hardcore TV will come to you live from the ECW Arena right in Philadelphia! Kid Kash will battle it out with Masato Tanaka in what will be a great match! Also, in our Main Event we will see Tommy Dreamer and Raven defend the Tag Team Titles against the showoff Rob Van Dam and Sabu! Raven and Tommy Dreamer aren't exactly best friends but they are the ECW Tag Team Champions. Keep in mind that these two men can start going at it with one another at any time in this match-up! Also, RVD and Sabu don't always see eye to eye! They are former ECW Tag Team Champions but also have had many great matches against each other! We will have to see what these four men will do inside of the ring! All of this and much much more on Hardcore TV!

Booked Matches

Kid Kash Vs. Masato Tanaka

Lance Storm Vs. Sandman

ECW Tag Team Title Match

RVD and Sabu Vs. Dreamer and Raven©

Edited by blueblood

Guest It's 999

ECW Massacre on 34th Street (By memory)

Joey Matthews and Christian York defeated Simon Diamond and Swinger, but after the match, Dawn Marrie attacked York, allowing Diamond and Swinger laid a beating. Marie was now Diamond and Swinger's manager.

EZ Money w/Hot Commodity defeated Balls Mahoney. Hot Commodity laid a beating on Mahoney, until Nova came down to the ring to make the save and set up the next match.

Nova defeated Julio Dinero, after Mahoney helped Nova, taking out Hot Commodity with chairshots.

Danny Doring and Roadkill defeated the FBI to become the NEW ECW Tag Team champs.

CW Anderson defeated Tommy Dreamer.

Rhino defeated "Little Spike Dudley" to retain the ECW TV title.

The Unholy Alliance w/Sinister Minister defeated Super Crazy and Kid Kash

Steve Corino wJack Victory defeated Justin Credible w/Francine and Jerry Lynn to retain the ECW World title. After the match Sandman came in, beat the hell outof Corino with the cane, and exited through the crowd with the belt.

Guest blueblood

user posted image

Date: 1/1/2000

Announcers: Joey Styles and Cyrus

Hardcore TV comes on the air with the usual ECW entrance. After showing the crowd the cameras cut to the announce booth where Joey Styles and Cyrus are both standing by.

Joey Styles-Welcome everyone to Hardcore TV! This is an Extreme Championship Wrestling broadcast where we have one rule and that’s that there are no rules. I’m Joey Styles and alongside me is Cyrus The Virus. Cyrus, we have a great night here now don’t we?

Cyrus-That’s right Styles. Kid Kash takes on Masato Tanaka, Sandman takes on Lance Storm, and in our Main Event Raven and Tommy Dreamer will defend the ECW Tag Team Titles against Rob Van Dam and Sabu! This card is worth watching in my view!

Joey Styles-Well everyone knows that Raven and Tommy Dreamer don’t see eye to eye. As a matter of fact these two just hate each other guts! And then on the other side of the ring you have RVD and Sabu, Van Dam is a glory hog and Sabu just wants to kick someone’s ass!

Cyrus-Well my pick in this match is Van Dam and Sabu. I don’t think that Raven and Dreamer will be able to coexist with those Titles much longer and their going to have to tonight when they face Vadn Dam and Sabu.

Joey Styles-Well lets get right into our first match of the night! Sandman and Lance Storm will battle it out with one another.

Sandman defeated Lance Storm with Dawn Marie

Sandman comes out to the ring to a huge pop from the crowd. He has a cigarette in his mouth that he puts out on the canvas inside of the ring. He then waits for Lance Storm to come down to the ring.

Lance Storm walks out with his valet, Dawn Marie. Dawn was looking as gorgeous as ever as she walked closely behind Lance Storm. Storm didn’t hesitate to get inside the ring and as soon as he did Sandman attacked with rights and lefts, which started the match off.

Sandman had control of this match up to start. After quickly attacking Storm he tossed him to the corner and did 10 punches as the crowd counted along. After beating Storm some more in the ring he tossed him outside and got the steal steps and threw them at Storm which got an, “Ohh” from the crowd. After the fight got back inside the ring Sandman quickly put an end to Storm by getting his Singapore Cain that he brought down to the ring. He stalked Storm as he scrambled to his feet and knocked him right over the head with the Cain! He then covered for the three count! Sandman celebrated inside the ring to cheers before leaving as Dawn checked on Lance Storm.

Rob Van Dam Has Everything Under Control

After the match the cameras goes to the locker room. Standing back there is RVD, Sabu, and their manager, Bill Alfonso. Alfonso blows his whistle before he starts to speak.

Bill Alfonso-Tonight everyone better be ready to see new ECW Tag Team Champions daddyo! I’m going to manage RVD and Sabu to yet another ECW Tag Team Title run! Raven, Dreamer, I don’t care how much you two hate each other! You better get your act together or else you will fall victim to the Five Star Frog Splash or a Triple Jump Moonsault! It’s RVD time! It’s Sabu time baby! (blows whistle)

Rob Van Dam-Just like the previous times, (points to himself) RVD will lead you, Sabu to the Tag Team Titles. (Sabu looks at RVD confused and points to the sky) Yeah Sabu, you are a great athelete but you’re not as good as Mr. Monday Night. Listen Sabu, you and I have faced each other before and the best man won, which was me by the way. So get this Sabu, after tonight you, Dreamer, and Raven will all have something in common. You would have all lost to me, (points to himself) Rob Van Dam!

Bill Alfonso-It’s right down the middle daddy.

Masato Tanaka defeated Kid Kash

After the interview the cameras cut back to the ring where Kid Kash and Mastato Tanaka are just tieing-up.

Tanaka and Kash went back and forth to start off the match. Tanaka won the tie-up and put Kash in a headlock but Kash pushed Tanaka off to the ropes and knocked him down the the outside. The turning point of the match came when they went to the outside. Tanaka hit Kash over the head with a steal chair! The shot was so hard the chair folded over. Tanaka rolled Kash back inside the ring and stood him up. He then hit his Roaring Elbow and covered Kid Kash to get the three count! After the match as Tanaka started to leave the ring up the aisle Mike Awesome came out of nowhere and surprised Tanaka with a Title shot right to Tanaka’s face! Mike Awesome got booed loudly as Tanaka started to bleed from his forehead. Judge Jeff Jones then came grinning from behind Mike Awesome who was standing over Tanaka. The two looked down at Tanaka as the cameras went back to the announce booth.

Joey Styles-What was that for? Mastato Tanaka did beat Kid Kash but afterwards got decked by the ECW World Champion, Mike Awesome.

Cyrus-What do you mean what was that for? Mike Awesome can do whatever he wants to, he is the World Champion.

Joey Styles-Well in any event folks, right now we’re going to go to a recording of early today. This is what Raven had to say about his match tonight.

Choices, Choices, Choices

The scene opens up in a dark room where Raven is sitting in what seems to be the corner of the room. You can see his Tag Team Title in his lap and you can tell that this promo is prerecorded as Raven starts to speak.

Raven-Choices. We are all faced with many choices in our lives. Most of us make the wrong choices. “Poor” choices. Well tonight I have a very big choice to make. I have to decide which is more important. Keeping this Tag Team Championship or beating Tommy Dreamer into a pulp. Dreamer. What choice will you make? I guess we will all have to wait until Hardcore TV to find out. Quote the Raven. (whisper) Nevermore.

Joey Styles-Wow. Well that puts a whole different look on our Main Event.

Cyrus-That’s right Styles because now we know, or don’t know if Raven is going to attack Dreamer.

Joey Styles-Well we will find out in just a few moments here.

Cyrus-Well here comes RVD and Sabu right now and right behind them is Bill Alfonso.

Joey Styles-I wish he would swallow that whistle! Ladies and gentlemen, lets go to our Main Event!

ECW Tag Team Title Match

RVD and Sabu with Bill Alfonso defeated Raven and Dreamer with Francine

After RVD entered the ring he did his jump spin taunt. Sabu followed and pointed in the air as Fonzie went crazy blowing the whistle. RVD and Sabu got a good pop as they waited for the Tag Team Champions.

Tommy Dreamer’s music played and he came out to the ring with Francine. He pointed to people in the crowd as he got a good pop. He then entered the ring and waited for his partner. You could feel the anticipation in the ring.

Raven’s music hit and the crowd started to boo immediately. Raven did come out at first as everyone waited impatiently. Raven finally came out and did his crucifix taunt at the top of the entrance. The cameras cut to Dreamer starring Raven down as he walked to the ring. Raven then entered the ring and got in Dreamer’s face. Francine left the ring as Raven and Dreamer traded words. Then from behind Dreamer came Sabu with a drop kick to his knee sending him down. Raven simply got on the apron in his corner as did RVD and the match started.

Sabu stomped away on the hurt Dreamer as he held his leg on the ground. Sabu then picked Dreamer up and whipped him to the ropes. Sabu then waited for Dreamer to come back and nailed a drop toehold. He covered for the quick two count. Sabu left the ring and came back in with a steal chair! He waited for Dreamer to get up and when he did Sabu swung with full force at Dreamer’s head! Dreamer sidestepped it however and the chair hit the canvas and went right back in Sabu’s face! Sabu wobbled back as Dreamer nailed him with a huge clothesline to the back of his head sending him face first to the canvas.

Joey Styles-Tommy Dreamer was thinking quick right there! Sabu may be out for a while!

Dreamer then picked up Sabu and whipped him to his corner. Before Dreamer could do anything Raven tagged himself in! Dreamer looked upset and the crowd booed. Dreamer reluctantly got out of the ring. Raven came in and got the chair. He set it up in the center of the ring. He pulled Sabu out of the corner and whipped him to the ropes! When Sabu came running back Raven did a drop toehold right onto the chair!

Cyrus-What a move by Raven and you know that Sabu is feeling the effect of it!

Joey Styles-Well Raven better go for a pin fall after that great move.

Raven did his crucifix taunt before dropping to his knees and pinning Sabu as the crowd booed him. ONE…..TWO…..THR….NO!!! Sabu just kicked out in time! Raven then picked up the chair and set it in his corner. Before Raven could leave the corner Dreamer tagged himself back in! The two started to argue in their corner and this allowed Sabu to make the tag to RVD!

Joey Styles-RVD is in! RVD is in!

Van Dam came inside the ring and ran at Raven from behind and literally shoved him over the top rope! Dreamer then got in the ring but Van Dam did a quick leg sweep to him sending him do the mat! Dreamer got up quickly and ran at RVD. RVD wisely did a quick drop toehold and Dreamer’s skull hit right into the chair Raven setup!

Joey Styles-Dreamer may be knocked unconscious!

Van Dam sees Dreamer down and quickly goes to the top rope! He looks around as the crowd gets on their feet! He then nails Dreamer with a beautiful Five Star Frog Splash! After holding his ribs he crawls back over and covers! ONE……TWO……THREE!!! We have new Tag Team Champions and the crowd is going crazy!

Cyrus-I told you that Van Dam and Sabu would win!

Back inside the ring Raven gets in. Francine is checking on Dreamer as Raven comes form behind and grabs Francine by her hair! The crowd boos as Raven grabs her head and nails her with the Even Flow DDT! He then left the ring with his brown hair draped over his face. Hardcore TV went off the air on a close up shot of a laid out Franice.

OR - 71

We got a 0.13 rating for 'Hardcore TV'!

The attendance level was 1002 people.

We made $30060 from ticket sales.

Guest blueblood

user posted image

date: 1/7/2000

ECW on TNN comes to you this week live from New York City, New York! Raven will be in the house and so will Tommy Dreamer! You know that Dreamer will be looking for some revenge on Raven for giving Francine an Even Flow DDT! Due to that Francine will not be at ECW on TNN! However, the new ECW Tag Team Champions will be at ECW on TNN! RVD and Sabu will have an in-ring interview with Joey Styles! All of this and much more this week on ECW on TNN!

Booked Matches

Impact Players Vs. Nova and Chetti

Yoshihiro Tajiri Vs. Spike Dudley

Little Guido Vs. Kid Kash

Steve Corino Vs, Super Crazy

Jerry Lynn Vs. Danny Doring

Guest blueblood

user posted image

Date: 1/7/2000

Announcers: Joey Styles and Joel Gertner

ECW on TNN comes on with its regular opening video package. The cameras then cut into the arena in New York. All the fans are chanting “ECW” as the cameras cut to the announce table where Joey Styles and Joel Gertner are sitting.

Joey Styles-Ladies and gentlemen welcome to ECW on TNN! We’re live from New York City and I’m Joey Styles! Alongside me is Joel Gertner, Joel, what are you looking forward to the most tonight?

Joel Gertner-Well to be quite honest Styles, I want to see what will happen between Tommy Dreamer and Raven. Both men are going to be here tonight and you know that they won’t be able to keep their hands off one another.

Joey Styles-Well you have to wonder when will all of this stop! These two have been feuding in the ECW for a very long time now. They need to settle this feud inside of the ring once and for all Joel.

Joel Gertner-Well they have already had many great matches Styles and the match that comes to my mind is the Cage Match when Tommy Dreamer hit Raven right over his head with a steal chair! That brutal match didn’t stop the feud so you have to wonder if they will ever put their differences aside.

Joey Styles-We will just have to wait and see Joel. Right now we’re going to kick off the night with tag team action! The Impact Players are going to take on Chris Chetti and Nova!

Impact Players with Dawn Marie and Jason defeated Nova and Chetti

The Impact Players came down to the ring to boos. Dawn Marie flaunted her beauty to the crowd as Lance Storm and Justin Credible focused on the ring. Jason played up the crowd along with Dawn Marie as Storm and Credible did their trademark taunt on the ropes inside the ring.

Chris Chetti and Nova then came out to the ring to a small pop. Chetti slapped hands with some of the fans as he quickly walked down the aisle. As soon as Nova and Chetti slide under the ropes inside the ring they were attacked by Storm and Credible.

Storm and Credible stomped away on Nova and Chetti he didn’t have a chance to get up. Credible then threw Chetti over the top rope leaving Storm and Nova inside the ring as the two legal men. Storm picked up Nova and whipped him to the corner. He charged him with a corner clothesline and then taunted the crowd as Nova stumbled out of the corner. Credible and Chetti are now in their corner as Storm tags in Credible. Credible comes in and gives Nova a DDT for the quick two count. Dawn Marie shouted at the referee that the count was too slow but she was ignored. Credible tagged Storm back in. Storm tried a running superkick on Nova but he smartly ducked it! Storm was able to stay on his feet but Nova gave him a drop kick to the back of his head to send him face first to the mat! Nova then made the hot tag to Chetti! Storm got to his feet but Chetti knocked him back down with a drop kick! Credible then entered the ring with a chair that Jason gave to him! He tried to smack Chetti in the head with it but Chetti dropkicked the chair right back in Credible’s face for a nice pop! Chetti then nailed a piledriver on Lance Storm for a two count. Chetti then stomped away on Storm as Credible got back in his corner. Chris Chetti picked up Lance Storm and was going for Amityville Horror until Jason jumped on the apron! Jason distracted the referee and this got Dawn Marie inside the ring! She pulled something out of her cleavage and put it on her fist! It’s brass knuckles! She hit Chetti with it in the back of his head and then hit Nova off the apron n his forehead! She then slid out of the ring as Jason got off the apron and the referee turned around! Storm tagged in Credible who came in picked up Chetti! He nailed him with That’s Incredible and pinned him for the three count! After the match The Impact Players left the ring to boos raising their arms in the air in victory.

Making Things Even

The cameras quickly cut backstage after the match and it shows Raven lying face first on the ground! Behind his head is a pond of blood! Raven isn’t moving as the cameras pan out from him. Standing over him is Tommy Dreamer with a led pipe! Dreamer is grinning down at Raven as the cameras go to a commercial break.

Commercial Break

Joey Styles-Welcome back ladies and gentlemen! If you just tuned in then you missed a great Tag Team Match! Also, before the commercial break Raven was laid out and I’m assuming that it was done by Tommy Dreamer!

Joel Gertner-Well who could blame Dreamer, if he did it that is. Raven gave Francine an Even Flow DDT last Saturday on Hardcore TV!

Joey Styles-Well ladies an gentlemen this is what happened before the commercial break!

The cameras cut to the titan tron. On the low left corner it says “Moments Ago” it shows what just happened.

Raven lying face first on the ground! Behind his head is a pond of blood! Raven isn’t moving as the cameras pan out from him. Standing over him is Tommy Dreamer with a led pipe! Dreamer is grinning down at Raven.

Joel Gertner-Wow. Dreamer certainly had cruel intentions there and now they’re no longer intentions.

Suddenly, Mike Awesome’s music hits and he starts to make his way down to the ring to boos with his World Title around his waist and Judge Jeff Jones by his side.

Joey Styles-Well it looks like our ECW World Champion has decided to come down to the ring! Lets go see what he has to say.

No One Can Beat Me

Awesome enters the ring with Jeff Jones closely behind him. His music dies down as Jeff Jones gets him a microphone. The crowd continues to boos as Mike Awesome starts to speak.

| World Champion | Mike Awesome-You people need to shut up and have some respect for your World Champion! (crowd boos) Now I have already beaten so many people that it’s not even funny. The latest addition to my list is Masato Tanaka. That brings me to my reason why I did what I did on Hardcore TV. See, I know that Masato Tanaka is no competition for me. I have beaten him and proved that.

Joey Styles-Awesome seems to forget that at Heatwave ’98 Masato Tanka not only defeated him but powerbombed him over the top rope and through a table.

| World Champion| Mike Awesome-But at Hardcore TV I had to make sure that Masato Tanaka didn’t want anymore of me. And well, he doesn’t. See, I know Masato Tanaka and if he wanted another piece of me then he would have got up. Obviously the punk is too scared! (crowd boos)

Joey Styles-You hit him in his head with a steal chair, what do you expect him to do?

Joel Gertner-Well he could of got up if he wanted to.

| World Champion| Mike Awesome-Now Judge, if you would please do the honors.

Mike Awesome hands the microphone to Judge Jeff Jones. The crowd’s boos get louder.

|Judge Jeff Jones-Together, Mike Awesome and myself have come to the conclusion that no one on the ECW Roster can compete with the Champion. So to give all of these losers an opportunity we are making an open challenge to anyone who thinks that they can defeat Mike Awesome at Guilty as Charged for the ECW World Title!

It doesn’t take long for Tommy Dreamer’s music to hit and he runs down to the ring still with the led pipe in his hand! He slides in and Mike Awesome and Judge Jeff Jones quickly flees the ring. Dreamer gets a microphone to a huge pop from the crowd.

Tommy Dreamer-You want a challenge? Well you’re looking at it. You and me at Guilty as Charged and I will beat your sorry ass and become the new ECW World Champion!

Judge Jeff Jones and Mike Awesome stare Dreamer down on the ramp way as the cameras cut backstage.

Lets Have Some Fun

Spike Dudley is shown walking backstage. Danny Doring and Roadkill then come down the opposite way towards Spike when Doring starts to speak.

Danny Doring-Yo, Roadkill. Lets have ourselves a little fun before my match.

Roadkill-Sounds good to me. Lets pluck this chicken.

Doring runs at Spike and knocks him down with a clothesline! Roadkill and Doring then stomp away on Spike as the Little Spike Dudley’s glasses fall off. Roadkill then lifts him up and effortlessly tosses him into the hallway wall! New Jack then runs up out of nowhere and Doring and Roadkill flee the scene. New Jack just saved Little Spike Dudley but it seems to be too late!

Commercial Break

Joey Styles-Welcome back to the show folks. We already havea match for Guilty as Charged! Mike Awesome will defend his ECW World Championship against Tommy Dreamer! Lets see is Mike Awesome can put his money where his mouth is.

Joel Gertner-Well I’m sure that that will be a great match up. We’ll have to wait and see which man will reign supreme.

Joey Styles-Ladies and gentlemen before we went to the commercial break we witnessed a what seemed to be “warm-up” attack. Danny Doring and Roadkill just annihilated Little Spike Dudley for no reason what so ever.

Joel Gertner-New Jack came in and saved Little Spike Dudley but I think it was too late Styles. It seemed that the damage was done after The Amish Roadkill threw Little Spike into the wall.

Joey Styles-Little Spike Dudley has a match tonight and we don’t know if he will be able to compete. However, Danny Doring’s match is up next against Jerry Lynn. Lets get right to the action!

Danny Doring defeated Jerry Lynn

The Dastardly Danny Doring came out to the ring getting booed loudly as he taunts the crowd. He gets on the apron and taunts the crowd once more turning his face toward the crowd and putting his arms in the air. He then gets in the ring and waits for Jerry Lynn.

Lynn came out to the ring getting a good pop. He clapped hands with some fans in the audience as he made his way to the ring. He slid under the ropes and surprisingly The Dastardly didn’t attack him. Lynn taunted eh crowd on the turnbuckle to another good pop and then everything got settled for the match to begin.

Jerry Lynn and Danny Doring went into a quick tie-up. Lynn hit Doring with a beautiful arm drag. Doring popped up quickly as both men stood face to face. The two go into another tie-up and this time Doring whips Lynn into the ropes. Lynn bounces back and Doring hits a huge back body drop! Instead of making the cover Doring taunts the crowd first to bring in some cheap boos. Doring then makes the cover and only gets a two count. Danny Doring begins to argue the referee that it was a slow count and this gives Jerry Lynn time to get up and come from behind Doring with a school boy pin! one…two….NO! Doring just kicks out. Both men get up to their feet and Lynn nails a DDT on Doring! Lynn then goes outside and gets a chair! He comes back inside the ring but Doring is back up! Doring quickly whips Lynn to the ropes making him drop the chair. Lynn then comes back and Doring nails Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am right on the chair! Doring covers for the academic three count. Doring celebrates as ECW on TNN goes to a commercial break.

Commercial Break

Tag Team Champions But For How Long

When ECW on TNN returns Joey Styles is already standing inside the ring with a microphone. He looks around at the crowd and then starts to speak.

Joey Styles-Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to the show! (crowd cheers) I hope that you have enjoyed yourself thus far! (crowd cheers) Now it’s time for the interview with the new Tag Team Champions! Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Rob Van Dam and Sabu!

The crowd erupts as RVD and Sabu make their way out to the ring with Bill Alfonso. “Respect” is playing by Pantera as RVD and Sabu enter the ring. The music dies down as they get near Joey Styles ready for the interview.

Joey Styles-First of all I want to congratulate you on becoming the Tag Team Champions once again. How does that feel to be the ECW World Tag Team Champions?

| Tag Team Champion | TV Champion | Rob Van Dam-Well dude, it feels great. At Hardcore TV before our match I said that I would win the Tag Team Titles and that’s exactly what I did. (shows tag team title to the crowd) And Joey, right now I am very proud of myself for this accomplishment.

Joey Styles-What about Sabu?

| Tag Team Champion | TV Champion | Rob Van Dam-Who?

Joey Styles-Sabu.

| Tag Team Champion | TV Champion | Rob Van Dam-Oh yeah. My partner. He’s excited too. But I was the one to make the pin fall so that makes ME the winner.

Joey Styles-Bill Alfonso do you have anything to say?

Bill Alfonso-(blows whistle) Of course I have something to say. At Hardcore TV my team went out and beat the best Tag Team ECW had to offer daddyo. And now that RVD and Sabu are the Tag Team Champions that means that they’re the best one ag…..

Out of nowhere Lance Storm and Justin Credible come from behind and into the ring with chairs! They smack Van Dam and Sabu in the head and leave the ring quickly! The crowd boos as Styles and Bill Alfonso don’t know what to do. The cameras then smartly cut backstage as road agents come to check on Van Dam and Sabu.

Highspot!

The cameras are backstage in Steve Corino’s locker room. He’s standing there with Jack Victory as he starts to speak.

Steve Corino-You know something Jack. Once again I have a match against a nobody. When will Paul E. Heyman learn that I should be in World Title Matches? Well I guess I have to go prove to Paul E. that I’m a big name in this industry and go beat the shit out of Super Crazy like I have done to many others before. Hahaha!

Jack Victory-Highspot!

Commercial Break

Joey Styles-Welcome back to the show! RVD and Sabu have been sent to the hospital from what seems to have been a premeditated attack by the Impact Players. You will have to tune in next week to see what happens with RVD and Sabu.

Joel Gertner-Well before we went to a commercial break we heard from Steve Corino and Jack Victory. Steve Corino says that he should be in the World Title Matches.

Joey Styles-Well Steve Corino is going to have to prove himself here in ECW. We’re not like the WWF or WCW, we don’t just hand out Title Shots. Lets get to the match!

Steve Corino with Jack Victory defeated Super Crazy

Steve Corino came out to boos. Jack Victory played the crowd up more as the two walked to the ring. They entered the ring and waited for Super Crazy.

Super Crazy’s music hit and he shot down to the ring to a small pop. He slid inside the ring and immediately ran at Corino and had him in the corner. That started off the match.

Jumping Corino at the start was stupid by Crazy because Jack Victory came and picked Crazy up in a military position and dropped him stomach first to the canvas. The referee then made Jack Victory get out of the ring as Corino got back to his feet. Corino went over to Crazy who was lying face first on the canvas. Crazy wasn’t moving so Corino called for a steal chair from Jack. Jack Victory got one from under the ring and threw it to Corino. Corino caught it and placed it on the head of Crazy. Corino then nailed a standing legdrop to the back of Crazy’s head! Corino then turned Crazy over and made the cover and got a two count. Victory yelled at the referee to count faster as Corino picked up Crazy. Corino nailed Crazy with a nice backdrop before calling for the Old School Expulsion. Steve Corino picked up Super Crazy and nailed him with the Old School Expulsion and went right into the pin for the three count!

Joey Styles-What an impressive win by Steve Corino over Super Crazy. Corino was on the ball tonight but I believe that that match would have turned out different if Jack Victory hadn’t have got involved at the start.

Joel Gertner-Yeah that’s true but Corino did put on a show just like you said Styles.

Joey Styles-Right now we’re going to take a quick commercial break. We’ll be back!

Commercial Break

Kid Kash defeated Little Guido with Sal E. Graziano

As soon as the show returns the bell is ringing for the match to start.

Little Guido starts off by taunting Kid Kash with the FBI chin taunt. This enrages Kash and he charges at Guido. Guido side steps Kash who goes chest first into the turnbuckle. Kash wobbles backwards and Guido rolls him up in a school boy for a two count. Guido argues with the referee and Kash gets up and spins Guido around and nails him with a hurricanranna! He grabs Guido’s legs and makes the cover to get a quick 2 count! Sal E. gets up on the apron and Kash goes over and drop kicks him off to a good pop! This gives Guido time to come from behind on Kash and nail a german suplex and then lock Kash into the Sicilian Crab! Kash tries to crawl to the ropes and almost gets there but Sal E. gets back up and pulls the bottom rope further away! Kash can’t take the pain anymore and taps out making Guido the winner.

Joey Styles-I don’t agree with the way that Guido won but he did win.

Joel Gertner-That’s true Styles. Little Guido gets the victory with some help from Sal E. Graziano.

Joey Styles-Wait a moment Joel. I’m getting word that there’s a fight backstage. Can we get a cameraman back there please.

I’ll Show You Not To Mess With Me

The scene quickly cut backstage where over ten road agents are seen! On one side road agents are holding Rhino and the other side some are holding Sandman. As the two are carried apart from each other you hear Sandman yell, “I’ll Show You Not To Mess With Me!!!” ECW on TNN then quietly fades out to a commercial break.

Commercial Break

Joey Styles-Welcome back! That was our last commercial break of the night and that means that it’s time for our Main Event.

Joel Gertner-If we have a Main Event. It was scheduled to be Spike Dudley versus Yoshihiro Tajiri but I don’t know if Spike Dudley will be able to compete.

Joey Styles-Ladies and gentlemen to show you what we’re talking about here’s what happened earlier tonight.

The cameras cut to the big screen.

Spike Dudley is shown walking backstage. Danny Doring and Roadkill then come down the opposite way towards Spike when Doring starts to speak.

Danny Doring-Yo, Roadkill. Lets have ourselves a little fun before my match.

Roadkill-Sounds good to me. Lets pluck this chicken.

Doring runs at Spike and knocks him down with a clothesline! Roadkill and Doring then stomp away on Spike as the Little Spike Dudley’s glasses fall off. Roadkill then lifts him up and effortlessly tosses him into the hallway wall! New Jack then runs up out of nowhere and Doring and Roadkill flee the scene. New Jack just saved Little Spike Dudley but it seems to be too late!

Joey Styles-Lets just go to the ring and see what happens.

Spike Dudley defeated Yoshihiro Tajiri

Tajiri’s music hits and Yoshihiro Tajiri comes out to the ring to boos. He quickly slides in and looks around the crowd as he waits for Little Spike Dudley.

Everyone anticipates Spike’s entrance as his music plays. For a while no one comes out. And then Spike comes sprinting to the ring from the back to a very good pop. He slides inside the ring and the match starts.

Dudley and Tajiri trade lefts and rights before Tajiri kicks Spike’s legs right out from under him. Tajiri then attempted to ax kick Spike while he was down but smartly Little Spike Dudley rolled out of the way. This took Tajiri off balance allowing Spike to get up and drop kick Tajiri down. Tajiri ruled out of the ring and Spike followed. Spike whipped Tajiri to the guardrail and then charged him with a diving splash but Tajiri moved! Spike hit his rib cage right on the guardrail! This gave Tajiri time to size up Spike and when Spike turned around he got a stiff martial arts kick right to the back of his head! He went down to the concrete floor face first! Tajiri rolled Spike back inside the ring and made the cover! He got a long two count as Spike just kicked out. Tajiri then sized Spike up again and when Spike got up he went for another kick but Spike ducked this one! Spike grabbed the head of Tajiri and went into the Acid Drop! He nailed it to a good pop and covered Tajiri! ONE…..TWO….THREE! Little Spike Dudley goes and celebrates in the audience with the fans as ECW on TNN goes off the air.

OR - 61

We got a 3.03 rating for 'ECW on TNN'!

The attendance level was 803 people.

We made $24090 from ticket sales.