Even in Heaven they Wrestle

craig

Ouch... just ouch.

Seriously, I give this two days before it's closed. Not only is the idea mind-numbingly bad, not to say distatsteful... but there's no explanation.

So, they wrestle in heaven huh? How, and why exactly? All we know of that is that you told us in the topic title. How about a little explanation of how the wrestlers came to be wrestling in heaven. Or how a federation even started.

Not very thought out at all really.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Giant Biba? The Sheik? Giant Haysticks?

If you're going to disrespect the dead in such fashion, at least spell their fucking ringnames right...

You managed to write Hart instead of Heart though, so I suppose you deserve *some* credit...

Edited by TheReilDeal

I wish everyone would stop being a pussy about this. Sure, his writing is shit. I'm not defending his diary. But all this "it's morbid, ew ew ew." It's pathetic. It's like saying "sorry, no new ideas should be used here."

Where were the protesters during Plankton's amazing IWF? He had people "die" (as at the time, it's what we thought had happened). I think you guys need to start complaining when TV Shows, Movies or Books involve death. It's just disgusting, isn't it?

I wish everyone would stop being a pussy about this. Sure, his writing is shit. I'm not defending his diary. But all this "it's morbid, ew ew ew." It's pathetic. It's like saying "sorry, no new ideas should be used here."

Where were the protesters during Plankton's amazing IWF? He had people "die" (as at the time, it's what we thought had happened). I think you guys need to start complaining when TV Shows, Movies or Books involve death. It's just disgusting, isn't it?

Although you have a point Summers, I don't think it's the deaths that people are bothered with. The problem for me is the way he's gone about it... "Oops, plane crash... they're all dead..." THAT is distasteful, whatever way you look at it. But more importantly, it's rubbish... an utterly useless backstory. Plankton's diary was different because it was actually good and he didn't just give us, "Mick Foley is dead. Now here's the first card..."

Oh please, everyone made a big deal about how "disgusting" it is (as well as how shit it is.) I agree, the diary is bad, but everyone saying how "disgusting" it is pisses me off.

I hope you all die in a plane crash, and Craig and I will write a diary about it.

I'm not going to bother commenting on the fact that the whole idea of the diary is sick and disgusting, but I will comment on the fact that because just like with any other diary that craig does. No matter what we say, if it's commenting on his lack of grammar, or the crapiness of the show/backstory or even the stupid ideas in the diary. He won't listen and just come back with stupid replys to those posts.

So, don't even bother with suggestions or replys to this thing...

He won't even consider them, take a look at his last diary...the stuff I mentioned happened there as well.

Edited by Cole

right seeing as some of you have got the patience of a 2 year old, the basic outline is from the next update it'll be falling those that are dead with what they do next, if they decide to go into wrestling or not and such, now the reason i have posted the first card is that the card is on the night they have all died so as they arrive in heaven andall that they'll watch the show which will help them make there mind up on whether to step back into the squared circle, there is more but you have to wait for that

My main issue is just poor planning.

It's all well and good to put thought into your backstory, that's great. It's also fine if you want it to span a few posts. But if the first post of the backstory is just a short paragraph, it makes no sense to post it over a series of posts. Just do it all in one post.

That and make sure the roster is final.