Even in Heaven they Wrestle

craig

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am shocked so many people are taking the morale high ground, but acting like kids at the same time

i was thinking of asking a admin to close this if so many people had the problem with death, but now thinking bout it, if some poeple can't accept that plane crashes happy and people don't just skip out of thwem without a scratch thats there problm, plane crashes can happen to any plane, and anyone can die from them, if you aren't mature enough to accept that is a part of life then it isn't my fault

You're all being fucking pathetic.

"oh my god, he wrote that legends of wrasslin' died. disgusting. terrible. PLANE CRASH? ZOMG, THE WORST!"

Fucking hell. You're pretty much saying he can't be creative with his ideas.

Edited by Cole

"oh my god, he wrote that legends of wrasslin' died. disgusting. terrible. PLANE CRASH? ZOMG, THE WORST!"

So if I went out a wrote a diary about a bunch of terrorist attacks in UK like in real life and made a diary around the fact that thousands of peoples lives have ended and about them being dead you wouldn't care?

I highly doubt you would be fine with it.

So if I went out a wrote a diary about a bunch of terrorist attacks in UK like in real life and made a diary around the fact that thousands of peoples lives have ended and about them being dead you wouldn't care?

Well I have a couple things to say:

This is very very original, even though it isn't overly tasteful.

And its not about banning every thing in media and etc. from death, but what if someone wrote a book about lets say... Your mother or father (lets pretend you love them) dying in a fatal plane crash...not so tasteful...maybe it hits home.

This is shocking and it is a concept that, weather or not you were trying to accomplish this, is getting enormous feedback. this is the 3rd page and you've only done 1 update and 1 post.

Its being tagged as disgusting because its people in reality. if the wrestlers were made up it would be OK to have a plane crash but I think this could have been done better with a long backstory about how each wrestler died in different ways and in the afterlife has the conviction to wrestle in the beyond.

Im not against this diary but im not in favor of it either.

A thousand people didn't die in those attacks.

Yes, but those attacks there were just an example. It could apply to any other terrorist attack aswell.

If you want, I'll write a diary about a plane crash, that happened to destroy buildings and kill lots of Americans.

I don't give a flying fuck. The day cunts like you try to stop peoples creative freedom, is the day I'm going to be flying a plane into your fucking house.

And yes, thuggy. Craig sucks as a writer, I'm not talking about that at all. I just hate people trying to limit ones creative side, especially so patheticly.