Even in Heaven they Wrestle

craig

You're all being fucking pathetic.

"oh my god, he wrote that legends of wrasslin' died. disgusting. terrible. PLANE CRASH? ZOMG, THE WORST!"

Fucking hell. You're pretty much saying he can't be creative with his ideas.

So if I went out a wrote a diary about a bunch of terrorist attacks in UK like in real life and made a diary around the fact that thousands of peoples lives have ended and about them being dead you wouldn't care?

I highly doubt you would be fine with it.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're all being fucking pathetic.

"oh my god, he wrote that legends of wrasslin' died. disgusting. terrible. PLANE CRASH? ZOMG, THE WORST!"

Fucking hell. You're pretty much saying he can't be creative with his ideas.

So if I went out a wrote a diary about a bunch of terrorist attacks in UK like in real life and made a diary around the fact that thousands of peoples lives have ended and about them being dead you wouldn't care?

I highly doubt you would be fine with it.

A thousand people didn't die in those attacks.

Yes, but those attacks there were just an example. It could apply to any other terrorist attack aswell.

If you want, I'll write a diary about a plane crash, that happened to destroy buildings and kill lots of Americans.

I don't give a flying fuck. The day cunts like you try to stop peoples creative freedom, is the day I'm going to be flying a plane into your fucking house.

And yes, thuggy. Craig sucks as a writer, I'm not talking about that at all. I just hate people trying to limit ones creative side, especially so patheticly.

There's nothing creative about "PLAN3 FL13S, PEEBLE DYE," Surely, you can agree with that?

More original than.

"So, I got a job as a booker. Uh, this is my story".

This is so incredibly mind-numbing it's actually quite amusing. I have no problems with "OMG ALL THE LEGENDS DIEDED IN THE PLANE WAAAAAA!". But at least can we get the grammar up to a fourth grade level.

As for the great debate. I actually side with Summers on this one (Except I'm not such an antagonistic prick about it), I mean come on, we've had murder in the diary dome (See the aforementioned IWF, RF4's LAW does at least touch on the subject. I think Zero's CCW did it too, I must read that diary again). We've had Rape (Hello Dukes). We've had Sycodmn and his multitude of politically incorrect ramblings. A plane crash diary is not the worst thing in the world.

The only problem I have is craig seems to be turning it into an excuse to postwhore but I could be wrong about that.

If I came in here shitting on Craig like the rest of you, you wouldn't say that. I was agressive, big deal. I'm not trolling, flamebaiting, or stirring shit up. I don't need to do that. It's not like I need to make a name for myself, nor am I trying to give Craig's diary some mad props.

I came in here to put forth my arguement, and I did. So I was agressive, I'm not allowed to swear now? FUCK that. I've had a bad few days, I'm hardly going to be the calmest guy around.

Moreso, the people posting SIMPLY to shit on me are the ones flamebaiting and trolling, no?

So Summers posting several times to defend what he thinks is trolling, yet thuggy and Cole posting several times weren't?

God, I hate that word.

Fair enough, Summers was more blunt about it, but frankly, I agree with what he said. The diary isn't very good, but who cares if he has people dying in it? I've heard worse, so let the boy run with it.

OMG REILY, YOU HAD A GO AT SUMMERS JUST TO GET A RISE OUT OF HIM, TEH TROLLING~!!!!11!!

Yeah, I still hate the word.

EDIT: And people saying "omg, this should be closed" etc etc....is "censoring creative freedom", whether I'd put it in as dramatic words as that, or not.

Edited by Liam

Oh, right, I'm trolling.

You're the one trolling, you came in here to start shit with me, clearly. I came in here to defend my opinion, in that I believe all the people trying to censor the creative freedom of writing are ridiculous.

Right...

Firstly, you're the one who started this whole retarded argument, that is now longer than the shitty diary it started about. Secondly, how is telling people you hope they die so you can write diaries about them not trolling?

Thirdly, "censor their creative freedom?" The fuck? Coming from someone who's never done anything remotely creative on EWB in their life, that's rich. Nobody is trying to censor him. We're just pointing out that his diary is shit, that the idea is morbid, and tha he types worse than batsman.

You're trolling here, just like you troll EVERYWHERE, because you're bored and you want to look cool with your little buddy Ringmaster.

Seriously, and this is coming from someone who considers you funny most of the time, you're gimmick is getting so old it's starting to form fossils. Stop stirring shit in places you've all-but admitted that you only come to stir shit, and let the guy write his diary, however horrible it is.

At least a page of this shitfest has been you arguing with people just for the sake of arguing with them.

Right, firstly, I didn't start the arguement. I didn't start claiming the idea was morbid and disgusting. I added to the arguement, I put another side across. Claiming I started it is a very stupid thing to do, seeing as I didn't post from the start, did I? No.

Secondly, as if I really want the wigger to die. He pissed me off, shame. I'll type what I want. You're trolling as bad as I supposidly am.

Thirdly, who mentioned EWB? Just because I don't spend my time typing diaries means I'm not creative? I was talking in general. Is that hard to grasp? It happens in the real world, too. Or have you not noticed? I'm a photographer, and had to deal with people arguing against my creativity. But what's the point of even bothering to be creative, when people claim the idea is disgusting. I don't see you all saying Battle Royale should be banned from TV, and not mentioned on EWB, surely, that's disgusting?

Oh right, RM and I are such good buddies. We talk on MSN every damn day. I barely talk to him off the board. So that's a very redundant point. I can't believe you actually said that, if you're going to try and group me into a clique, atleast do it properly.

And what gimmick? I'm not posting as a gimmick. I'm posting what I think, it's not a gimmick. I don't plan what I say, I say what I think. I'm being me. It seems like anyone who comes across strongly is seen as a gimmick, it's rather funny. I don't come here to stir shit, I come here to have fun, to release, to talk about shit I like to talk about.

And no, for the only fucking time, I'm not arguing for the sake of it. You're here arguing for the sake of it. I have a strong opinion when it comes to censorship and people blasting ideas, if that means you're all going to be cunts to me, then so be it. But it's my opinion, and I'll defend it daily.

So Summers posting several times to defend what he thinks is trolling, yet thuggy and Cole posting several times weren't?

God, I hate that word.

Fair enough, Summers was more blunt about it, but frankly, I agree with what he said. The diary isn't very good, but who cares if he has people dying in it? I've heard worse, so let the boy run with it.

OMG REILY, YOU HAD A GO AT SUMMERS JUST TO GET A RISE OUT OF HIM, TEH TROLLING~!!!!11!!

EDIT: And people saying "omg, this should be closed" etc etc....is "censoring creative freedom", whether I'd put it in as dramatic words as that, or not.

Edited by thuganomic

God, I hate that word.

Edited by TheReilDeal

God, I hate that word.

And again, this has very much to deal with how things are done in the dome.

For example, copied and pasted diaries are closed in the dome, no matter how creative it is.

Similarly, diaries that are piss-poor, with tons of bickering, especially by a guy like craig, should also be closed. I blame JHS for being too lazy to close it 3 hours ago. :shifty:

Fair enough, I accept that.I just think that before he even got off the ground, people were ripping the idea. Rip the grammar, the writing, the spelling all you want...but he's not got a chance if people swarm on an idea straight away, has he?

I wondered how long it'd be before you showed up.

Seriously, I was considering posting "now run off and tell RVDWannabe there's another pointless argument he can get involved in", but thought I'd look stupid if you didn't.

Needless to say, I wasn't wrong.

There's a difference between defending a point, and telling everyone you disagree with to die in a plane crash. Twice. And then carrying on a pointless arguement for no reason other than pure boredom. And it's ALWAYS Summers. And it ALWAYS involved you, and Ringmaster, and often fineintent, and then Dan.

I couldn't care less if you "foresaw" what I was going to do. I still think what you did was a prickish thing to do, and I'd have posted if I thought Summers was acting like a cunt.

Mudda tells people to do that kinda thing all the time, no-one complains, so for him telling the bloke to die in a plane crash....big boo hoo.

And at the end of the day, when we don't post, the board drags and isn't anywhere near as active/interesting. Not just us, but anyone who "whores" (Cloudy, Tristy, etc etc), but then again, that's as stupid a term as trolling.

Reily, I like you, but I love when you act like you are above things.

Edited by Liam