Even In Hell They Wrestle

Summers

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TMacThaShiznit

I am laughing my ass off man, genious, just pure genious.

BY GAWD!! THAT WAS AMAZING BT GAWD! THAT WAS THE BEST SHOW EVER ON THE BEST NIGHT EVER IN THE HISTORY OF EVER BY GAWD!!

This is shocking. It's perverted, sick, disgusting, wierd, disgraceful, and wrong.

Put Simply Bloody Brilliant guys (Y)

See craig take note. Jay and RM killed off plenty of wrestlers but did it in a way that was so funny it stopped being offensive.

Some shit commercial about joining the Jihad and purging the world of the American scum aired, it was said to be sponsored by the SAHYDER group (Stupid Arabs Harrassing Your Daughter’s Erotic Rainbow).

:D

Great show overall, gotta love the wrongness of this.

I enjoyed the majority of the show, the commentators were gold and Hogan against the Blue Blazer was funny. The Droz reply was gold and I love the little Scott Keith ratings! Candido slipping out Triple-Arr instead of himself as the winner made me smile too. The Jesus Christ Rock impersonation was pretty cool and shocked me a little too. Only one-question remains I guess, will Jesus job to The Game?

Great stuff so far, funny in most parts.

A borderline exists between heaven and hell, earth that's where we are, a borderline exists between stupid and funny, that's called immaturity, but this isn't immature it's just stupid. Still, it seems to entertain the brain dead masses. But know that until Sadam wins the Car Bomb Allah Rumble I won't be reading :thumbsdown:

Guest Florida Cub

I can't believe this shit is allowed in the Dome. Glad to see everybody gets so much enjoyment out of this racist, disrespectful piece of steaming shit....because we all know Owen Hart snapping his neck on a turnbuckle is a bundle of laughs, right?

Here's a solution..

if you like it and enjoy it....read it....

if you are offended and dislike it....don't read it...

He already stated that it's for entertainment purposes and doesn't portray his true feelings...

(Example: You think Chavo Guerrero really hates his heritage all of a sudden and wants to be white?)

Relax...

-jason_

This some good shit. So let me break it down. The Ariyans or how ever the fuck you spell it, consist of Hardcore Holly, Droz and Heidenreich. I like this team, but its missing something, something that could take it to the next level. A-Train, Nathan Jones, Stonecold Steve Austin and Brock Lesnar. I think two of these skinheads will make an appearance on the next show and give the Arians an edge over the niggers. Don't get me wrong, I like what the brothas have to offer, but it seems like they are becoming outnumbered.

Great diary, I'm looking forward to the next fucked up, piece of shit show. Down with Jesus! That motherfucker has to get his nose involved in everything.