Last Concert You Attended

Guest JT179

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy your mum a ticket as a present and then you can both go. Once you get there lose her in the crowd and your sorted.

Ha, not a bad idea...well, other than the fact we've already set up this big party thing and invited half of the country it seems to come.

Olli Schulz und der Hund Marie (Olli Schulz and the Dog Marry - German band, you would not know them) thursday last week, next concert will be Kettcar (another german band you don´t know :P)

Some english stuff comming up with the hellacopters, new model army and the white stripes.

Misfits the other week. So good it took ninety hours to get my hearing back.

Going to Trivium on Sunday, should rock the house.

Last gig for me was the Roadrage Tour with Trivium headlinging 3 Inches Of Blood and Still Remains. Great gig, with 3 Inches Of Blood just nicking it from Trivium as the best band on the night.

Trivium will kick arse though, Keith.

T In The Park

Not as good as usual. There were only really three bands they stood out (Kaiser Chiefs, Hayseed Dixie and The Subways)

I've got a gig coming up on the 2nd of October. Viking Skull, Clutch and CKY in Glasgow and possibly Viking Skull again in December.

Pearl Jam about a year ago.  Sad, I know, but I don't have that much money.

October 5, 2004 - Vote for Change Tour, Fox Theater; St. Louis, MO

Opening: Death Cab For Cutie, Gob Roberts

Ed solo before opening bands: Last Kiss

Set list: Love Boat Captain, Last Exit, Animal, Save You, The American in Me by The Avengers, Corduroy, Immortality, Alone, Jeremy, In My Tree, Wishlist, Rearviewmirror;

1st encore (acoustic): I Am A Patriot (Ed solo), Man of the Hour, Small Town, Off He Goes, All Or None, Black;

2nd encore: The Seeker by The Who, Do The Evolution, State of Love and Trust, Better Man/(Save It For Later), The New World (by X) with Tim Robbins, Fortunate Son by CCR;

3rd encore: Yellow Ledbetter/(The Star-Spangled Banner) 

Great show, BTW.

Blink-182 way back in December, they weren't particularly good, but they split up a few weeks after that so maybe that contributed.

I don't have any gigs planned at the moment which is annoying, I wanted to see Foo Fighters but they're not playing at Newcastle and I'm not travelling halfway down the country just to see them.

Tomorrow I'm going to see Disturbed, Dropkick Murphys, Mushroomhead, Dope, Ill Nino, Smile Empty Soul, Clutch, Life Of Agony, Seemless, Ten Years, Danko Jones, American Minor, Bury Your Dead, Bloodsimple, God Forbid and about forty more bands at a big ass concert. I'm looking forward to it, as I haven't been to a concert in a year or so, which is way too long in my opinion.

Its pathetic that the last concert I went to was the Toronto rocks concert 3 years ago when the SARS outbreak hit Toronto, but it was an amazing concert and the highlight was definently seeing The Rolling Stones and AC/DC, hell I even enjoyed Justin Timberlake(even though I was one of the few :P ).