Last Concert You Attended

Guest JT179

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warped Tour.

I came out of a mosh-pit for Thrice [i don't even like Thrice] and was covered in dust. In fact, I was snorting dust out my nose for a good day.

Plus, the lead singer of Dillinger Escape Plan spit on me.

Nickelback. fucking. rocked.

(Keith, I phoned round all my friends and their friends and their friends friends trying to get a lift, and when I got one they decided to bring their brother along so there was no point me phoning you to let you know I'll be going after all, because there was no ticket left for you to use. Sorry about that. It was all going to plan until the cock that I was going with phoned me up to cancel because he's too ill to go. Fucking lame.)

It was great. Fuck all those Nickelback haters. It was all rock rock rock, mosh mosh mosh, power failure oh noes lets throw beer into the audience to keep them happy while it's fixed, more rock rock rock and one very happy Marsh that would go see Nickelback again in a heartbeat. I had loads of fun and I'm quite pleased the £70's worth of tickets didn't go to waste, even if I had to spend another £20 in petrol money to make sure the former £70 wasn't wasted.

Oh and keith, in my attempt to get to london to give you a ticket I spent most of the afternoon going round all the girls at school that I know can drive (most people I know that can drive are girls) and now all of them think I want to date them. you suck.

:);)

Seriously though I'm sorry for fucking you about. I honestly did have a spare ticket and the plan was to give it to you, but that plan was totally revamped (i.e. it was totally fucked up) this afternoon at the last minute and it left me without any transport and you without anyone to give you a ticket. It sucked, and I'm sorry.

BREAK THE 'MOTHERFUCKING' SILENCE, last night. The venue was small (Which really added to the atmosphere), the support was shitty but BTS FUCKING RULED. My head has been aching all day. It was fucking wild. Truly awesome. Mr Precision rocks the motherfucking socks too. I've said fuck a lot on a few sentences. Fuck.

Guest JoeyMadDogg

Last August, I went to Memphis, TN and saw Saliva with Shinedown, Breaking Point, Skillet, and Earshot.

Before that, the year before in November, went and saw Godsmack with Silvertide and Adema in Little Rock, AR

The year before that, in May, went to Little Rock to see Saliva with (hed) P.E., Reach 451, soulfly, and Revis.