Extreme Warfare Battleground Wrestling

For the most part, good show. One thing I didn't like; SYCODMN offering a HANDSHAKE to frickin' DIEGO. That would never, EVER happen.

But, yeah. Good stuff anyway (drop the C&P, though. I think you only do it in the main event, but even then.).

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

w00t! I was Ryland's Pick!

Good Show!

If you are using Kanenites scenario, the entire name of my finisher isn't completely there, The whole name of my finisher is "Jumping-Angle-Backspin-Face-Kick"

Edited by Komodo 3000

Is only Adrenaline guys on here?  I was on the roster for a bit until I was put back on The System...

No, that simply the name of the shows, Adrenaline and The System. I'm not sure about the PPV's though, I seem to remember a file where some names were missing, but I'm not sure which one FSF has, or if he changed any. Either way, it's not exclusive to anybody, as long as your in the scenario, and as long as you singed up to FSF's thread. ;)

For the most part, good show. One thing I didn't like; SYCODMN offering a HANDSHAKE to frickin' DIEGO. That would never, EVER happen.

But, yeah. Good stuff anyway (drop the C&P, though. I think you only do it in the main event, but even then.).

Merci for the feedback people.

I did C&P the majoriy of the Battle Royal, but I edited it quite a bit to make it a bit more original. I just really couldn't be arsed writing an entire Battle Royale in detail.

Ok, I'm starting on the System results now, so send me any ideas now and I'll consider him.

As for the syco handshake, I have ideas how to work on this ;)

Guest Red Devil

Yeah, I may be a face, but I'd never offer to shake Diego's hand.

Your going to get an ass kicking for that [/in character]

I agree with Syco on that one, if this is going for realism Syco shouldn't really be shaking hands becuase he should be getting into the matches and quitting before they end :shifty:

I kid, please don't hurt me. :P

Guest Mr McFarlane

I'm disgusted you broke up the Fap Fap Boys and have made them face each other on the second show =P

I wrote that beauty promo by the way (Well my part) So that's why it's so good, FSF couldn't do something that gold.

(Kidding, Kdding ;))

Edited by Angry Kou

I'm disgusted you broke up the Fap Fap Boys and have made them face each other on the second show =P

I wrote that beauty promo by the way (Well my part) So that's why it's so good, FSF couldn't do something that gold.

(Kidding, Kdding ;))

Its hard to work with considering Squancho is a Gay Face & your a heel. :P

All storylines have a meaning Kou, just watch ;)

I guess so... we need a catchy name. I suggest...

THE PAPER BAG MEN!

We can wear Paper Bags over our heads in nonour of Eddie Craven and RF4's amazing diary. I think it will go voer well.

:shifty:

user posted image

BREAKING NEWS

Squancho McFap Fap quits EWBW!!

One of EWBW's top stars, Squancho McFap Fap, has reportedly walked out on his contract with the federation! Rumours of backstage politics have helped make McFaps decision to leave the wrestling industry to work full time on his Adult Movie Roles in such XXX Blockbusters such as "The Ring", "Flesh Gordon 5: The Orgasm Oddessy" & "The Good, The Bad & The Horny". An official press release was made earlier today by EWBW CEO, Marsh:

"EWBW is willing to confirm the release of EWBW wrestler, Squancho McFap Fap. Both parties have parted on good terms and Mr Fap is always welcome to return to his EWBW family in the future. We wish him good luck in his continuing movie roles and hope that one day his heart will return him to wrestling again."

Neither Squancho McFap Fap nor his agent have released any type of statement.

(OOC: I've attempted to contact Squancho on a number of occassions but he refuses to reply, so for now, he's out.)

Edited by fourstarfizzle

:huh:

There goes one of your biggest main eventers and your currently most-hyped feud.

I wonder, if Squancho is not there for his tag match next week, will syco find himself a replacement, or will it be "Screw you bitches, I can fucking wrestle the fucking match by my fucking self if I fucking want to"...?

Hmmm :shifty:

Edited by stokeriño