Extreme Warfare Battleground Wrestling

Guest Future Shock

I don't give a shit if you gave him a Razor Ramon piledriver from the damn rafters *Go play Wrestlemania Arcade if you don't know what I'm talking about*, he's not Steve Austin, his neck is fine! He just threw the match! How much did you pay him!!??!?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good show. I like the pushing of Kou as his promo's are golden. GoGoSycoKou seem to be dangerous. I'll send a promo or whatever later.

SycoGoKou! Scyo-Go-Kou. *Pout.*

But, yeah. We're fuckin' lethal. ^_^

Guest Mr McFarlane

SycoGoKou! Scyo-Go-Kou. *Pout.*

But, yeah. We're fuckin' lethal. ^_^

Fucking right, Biotch.

And just to make people happy the KKK (Kou's Kool Kubmission) is a Stretch Plum.

And Fizzle only has to PM and I'll toss him a sexy sexy Promo

And Fizzle only has to PM and I'll toss him a sexy sexy Promo

Same here, y'know. ^_^

And, for the record, the GoGo Ball is a jumping brainbuster.

EDIT: "Brainbusted" only refers to Future Shock's mental state.

Edited by GoGo Yubari

Guest Mr McFarlane

Make it the trifecta.

The Jack Daniel's Driver is a spike Death Valley Driver, for the record.

And the Keg Stand is a modified Camel Clutch, in which I hook the chin with the inside of my elbow, and pull back, leaving my other hand to do... whatever.

I'm going to assume masturbation.

I don't give a shit if you gave him a Razor Ramon piledriver from the damn rafters *Go play Wrestlemania Arcade if you don't know what I'm talking about*, he's not Steve Austin, his neck is fine!  He just threw the match!  How much did you pay him!!??!?

Who told you about the 2 cents they paid me to throw the match? NOONE WAS SUPPOSED TO KNOW! I demand a 2 cents on a poll match!

user posted image

Hosted by VinceRusso & GoodGodWhatABeatnik

Adrenaline revealed to us the main event of EWBW's first PPV, King of the Dome. It revealed to us, the wrestlers involved in the match and also what type of match it was going to be. After a mistake by Clawson, he will now have to face "The People's Pringle" Kou and put his EWBW World Championship on the line in a lumberjack match that will feature many EWBW Superstars around the ring. After costing Skumfrog the No.1 Contendership on Adrenaline, Clawson must now face him in a non-title match which also features the rather cocky Mike O, to prevent further outburst attacks by him, he's been given a match.

Also this week, SycoGoKou will team up for the first time in a long time to face the team of Ravey, Diego & Gongun Zan! Will still be able to work as well as they have done in the past or will their opponents who wreak of pure heelness, be able to overcome them?! Tune in to System to find out!! Theres 2 EWBW Championships on the line tonight, TheAce will defend his Hobo Championship against wwe_ps2_gamer whereas the oddball team of BotchedPiledriver & Apple|Shampoo defend their titles against the newly formed team of Tristy & Stokerino!!

With some great matches booked and who knows what will happen live? Tune in to this weeks System for one great show!!

EWBW System Card

EWBW Hobo Championship

TheAce Vs wwe_ps2_gamer

damshow Vs NJ Vs JonnyPolo Vs Shadow

EWBW Tag Team Championship

BotchedPiledriver & AppleShampoo Vs Tristy & Stokerino

LivingLegend Vs Future Shock

SycoGoKou Vs Diego, Ravey & Gongun Zan

Non Title

Skumfrog Vs Clawson Vs Mike O

(OOC: I've had to go to a late night show for this also, however, I'm still gonna add promos etc, just without a rating.)

Edited by fourstarfizzle

Woo hoo! Main Event! But wait, is Clawson going to turn heel? Have him and Mike O worked out a deal. Or is Mike O going face!? OMG! Or is skumfrog going to join Mike O! Or is Mike O just making you guys think about it! My god what's going to happen in tonights Main Event!?!?

Yea, I'm bored. <_<

Kaneanite is so blatently going to cost us the title shot. <_<

Damn you Kaneanite! *lobs 200 tonne giant flattening machine in his direction*

Well ya should have thought of that before you screwed me over, shouldn't ya!

*No sells 200 tonne giant flattening machine*

Edited by Kaneanite