Nip/Tuck Season Three Thread - Anyone Watching? **May Contain Spoilers**

Fitzy

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After tonight's episode, I'm really divided on who the Carver is.

If that new doctor has done Carver cases before, I think it could be him doing all this so afterwords he can fix the attack and make more money. Unless it's revealed he did do it and did it pro-bono or something. Maybe if it was pro-bono it was to get national attention or whatever. Plus, he's bi and has a thing for Christian. I think it's obvious. Maybe that's what they want.

On the other hand is Matt. The attacks happen around the time he was seeing Ava, did they not? Maybe her, the son and Matt were all in on it. I don't know.

Shawn punching Matt and Kimber choosing Christian were wicked parts of the show, though.

Awesome episode, though I missed the first 15 minutes, I think I caught everything I really needed to. I think that even if it might be obvious, there's a good chance Quentin is the carver. He did want to take a look at Christian's cut on his neck, which could be an admiring his work sort of thing. Plus, I can't see the character lasting past this season, for whatever reason, so he'd need to be written out if that were the case.

Well, that was, uhm, interesting.

The possibility of Christian being the Carver is a good one, but it's just too fucking likely. I still think it's the new doctor, since he leans both ways sexually and just gives off a weird vibe. They pretty much narrowed it down to someone in the office, since The Carver attacked that lady that did it to herself. I think they want you to think it's Christian since he was pissed/hurt at her, but I think it's the new guy.

Shawn cutting himself is a weird turn of events, but I kind of expected something like that to happen. He lost his son, and his daughter was taken away, and he doesn't have a wife or lover. He's alone, except for Christian. I think they might address that again. Maybe not.

Season 3 is really good so far. I'm wondering if they're going to pull a fast-one and reveal it was Ava doing all of this Carver mess. That's why my mother thinks, anyway.

EDIT: Does anyone know what song was playing during the montage of the final moments of the show? When Shawn was cutting himself, Christian going under, etc.

Edited by Tristakushi

The possibility of Christian being the Carver is a good one, but it's just too fucking likely. I still think it's the new doctor, since he leans both ways sexually and just gives off a weird vibe. They pretty much narrowed it down to someone in the office, since The Carver attacked that lady that did it to herself. I think they want you to think it's Christian since he was pissed/hurt at her, but I think it's the new guy.

I'm starting to think that The Carver is somehow related to the police department and it's not a character we've been introduced to yet. I might be totally off base but didn't they say they called the new doc in from out of town or out of state? I wouldn't doubt it's him, but I think that would be a bit of a let down. In fact, I'm hoping that he's a victim later this season.

EDIT: I saw this on another site,

I'm new to this, not sure if i'm posting this on the board. Does anyone know the very last song of today's episode. The one playing when shawn cuts himself? Thanks in advance.
Edited by naiwf

Tonight's episode was great, even though I called the swerve about halfway through. I think the signs now points to Lydia being The Carver. She has access and knowledge of drugs/anesthesia, doesn't like the value we place on beauty, and could commit "rapes" using a strap on, since that's what some lesbians do to simulate the sex act. As far as I can remember, The Carver uses condoms so there's no way to know if it's a man or woman anymore. The evidence in tonight's episode throws a major wrench in my plan though. Ah well, as long as the pay off is a good one I don't care who it is.

Fucking CTV didn't show Nip/Tuck last Friday. For some reason they went with Law and Order instead. I figured there was a break in the schedule on FX because of baseball so CTV didn't have anything to show. Now I find out they just fucked up! I'm pissed I missed it don't know how to go about seeing this episode. Any suggestions would be much appreciated via PM.

EDIT - I just checked out CTV's listings and they've moved the show AGAIN!. It's gone from Sunday to Tueday to Friday and now to Saturday night at 9. That doesn't make up for the missed episode, which I really want to see.

Edited by Mr.TNA

I'm getting tired of the whole "I NEED A BREAK, CHRISTIAN" shtick from Sean every time things get tough. Happen in Season 1 (sorta), I don't remember if it happen in Season 2, and it's happening again.

• 1 month later...

Tonight's episode was fucking awesome, although I think they finally revealed that Gina is The Carver. She was with Kimber last, and obviously Kimber was snatched by The Carver at the chapel. I had forgotten that Gina was around in the first season, and she totally slipped my mind until tonight, so if she's actually the one then that was a great job of keeping it secret until now. I love this show.