Nip/Tuck Season Three Thread - Anyone Watching? **May Contain Spoilers**

Fitzy

I never watched this show until around the beginning of the third season and I have to say that I fucking love it. How were Seasons 1 & 2? I may need to pick them up on DVD to catch up on all the storylines, since I don't know much about The Carver. But I had a feeling that he/she snatched Kimber. From the little I've seen I've been thinking the Carver is Julia unless she was attacked, in that case, I have no idea.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never watched this show until around the beginning of the third season and I have to say that I fucking love it. How were Seasons 1 & 2? I may need to pick them up on DVD to catch up on all the storylines, since I don't know much about The Carver. But I had a feeling that he/she snatched Kimber. From the little I've seen I've been thinking the Carver is Julia unless she was attacked, in that case, I have no idea.

Sounds good, I think I'll definately pick them up then so I can catch up on some stuff but I may not be able to get them until Christmas, when I get some extra cash.

On a sidenote, did anyone see the preview for "Thief" with Andre Braugher and it looked like Linda Hamilton was also in it, coming in March on FX? I thought it looked pretty good.

yay, carver on kimber, that was awsome, i actualy thought he was getting her right before the wedding (the way they changed the music ect.) but untill the letter came in this episode they had me fooled again.

oh yah, and after this weeks ending i do think even more that the lady cop is le carvre~!

Edited by Michael Matzat

i am going with the lady cop becaus what the carver made her write was even more like what she said wen christian and kimber broke up with her, the moment it first hit me was wen she got carved after the story was christion might have carved himself to get out of the suspects.

The reason i don´t think it´s matt is that he is more the out of controll guy on some kind of fire, while the carver is a lot more cold and planed out in his acts.

I don't know if anyone of you caught this after the episode, but they had a quick clip of the Carver talking and they showed this website:

http://www.myspace.com/thecarver

They have a short clip of him rising up on the bed and then talking. At the end, they show this distorted scene but I cannot even begin to make out what it is. I am sure it is supposed to be something, though, but I am cannot tell. I find it odd that they would do this, but I guess they want to start getting people talking and post things for the Internet fans to get interactive with the show like Lost.

I don't know if anyone of you caught this after the episode, but they had a quick clip of the Carver talking and they showed this website:

http://www.myspace.com/thecarver

They have a short clip of him rising up on the bed and then talking. At the end, they show this distorted scene but I cannot even begin to make out what it is. I am sure it is supposed to be something, though, but I am cannot tell. I find it odd that they would do this, but I guess they want to start getting people talking and post things for the Internet fans to get interactive with the show like Lost.

Here's the distorted pics from the end of that myspace Carver video, looks interesting....

carver1.jpg

carver2.jpg

Interestingly if you turn around both pics and put them together, you get this...

carver3.jpg

Make of it what you will....

Edited by fourstarfizzle

I am going with the AIDs chick. I forget'er name, but the Carver either had Christian's DNA or that cop chick planted it. I don't think she planted it, so that narrows down the choices a lot. The AIDs chick was never a major character and has since been made into one, but yet her character adds very little to the show. She's just kind of there. It would explain that. The creators have confirmed that it is a main character who has been on the show recently. That rules out Ava and lots of other chicks.

The only thing that gets me is that she isn't built like a man. The carver has a manly build.

Edited by That One Guy

Just asking if they resembled her eyes... and why can't it be them?

Does anyone know if a season five is definatly going to happen? And if so if all cast members are signed through season five? I doubt them being the carver as well, but with the last episode they once again showed Julia being quite good with a knife.

With the carver being revealed in the last shot of this season, whoever it is will be there for Season Four for at least some portion if not all... and I'm not sure if Season Five is definatly happening or not, can someone verify?

Because until the last episode, Julia has always been too fragile to be the carver, as is evident by her finding strength in the last episode.

Matt is too confused and angsty, not to mention he had no motive when the carver attacks first began.

They can't keep the Carver around forever, and to me Sean and Christian are the show. It can't function without the two of them.

It's not Quinten, either, because he wasn't even in the same state when the attacks began.

I don't think it's the female cop. There are plenty of reasons for or against it being a female, so you can't really go on this, but the Carver IS built like a man. Regardless, the female cop seems too focused on justice, and determined to catch the carver. Also, though I haven't read it myself, the vast majority of people say that the creators have told us that the carver has been on the show in the past three episodes. The cop hasn't.

Furthermore, i'm fairly certain it's going to be a character with a bigger role than what she's had. Frankly, I have no idea who it is, but i'm still leaning towards the AIDs chick. Gina or whatever.