Nip/Tuck Season Three Thread - Anyone Watching? **May Contain Spoilers**

Fitzy

I was all for it being Matt until I remembered Christian is his dad, and Christian being attacked takes him out. Sean I highly doubt and Julia I doubt as well.

The reason I bring it up is the fact that you think because they are a main character means it won't be them. When it could be possible. This is the biggest storyline, and I think it has to have a big payoff... and that puts the main characters in the mix.

Also, though I haven't read it myself, the vast majority of people say that the creators have told us that the carver has been on the show in the past three episodes.
Edited by ACCBiggz

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if this has already been cleared earlier in the topic, but...how does Christian get rapped as well as all the other victims if the Carver is a female. I personally only see it being the "gay" doctor that joined the season at the beginning of this year, and worked for Julia for a while.

Sorry if this has already been cleared earlier in the topic, but...how does Christian get rapped as well as all the other victims if the Carver is a female. I personally only see it being the "gay" doctor that joined the season at the beginning of this year, and worked for Julia for a while.

I thought that the females that were all rapped were from the front, in Christian's case, it would have to be from behind, and you'd think that he would have kinda been able to tell the differance, then again, I'm not sure about that. but if the carver comes from behind you, would you notice a strap-on? as far as we know, the carver doesn't take the time out to put the strap-on on?

I thought that the females that were all rapped were from the front, in Christian's case, it would have to be from behind, and you'd think that he would have kinda been able to tell the differance, then again, I'm not sure about that. but if the carver comes from behind you, would you notice a strap-on? as far as we know, the carver doesn't take the time out to put the strap-on on?

He parylized Christian immediately, and Christian was asleep.

Christian wasn't asleep during the rap, none of the Carver's victims are. He parylizes them yes, but he does it so they are awake, while he does his thing. That's why Christian was so emotional about it, because he had to lay there while he was rapped, and carved.

I predict it's the hornball doctor from Season 1. Unless he died. Either way.

Really good episode tonight. Juila & Sean getting back together because of the baby? Maybe? Hopefully, they just seem right together. Matt & that neo-nazi breaking up is good. The whole "I'm 1/16 black" thing was obvious, except I would have thought she was half black or something. What kind of dumbasses paint the dark chocolate jesus & co.'s with water based paint? I mean, really.

I can't wait until next week. 2 hours of Nip/Tuck is good, and luckily the season finale looks fuckin' packed. I honestly don't even have an opinion on who the Carver is anymore.

Christian wasn't asleep during the rap, none of the Carver's victims are. He parylizes them yes, but he does it so they are awake, while he does his thing. That's why Christian was so emotional about it, because he had to lay there while he was rapped, and carved.

Well then it isn't Julia either since she's very fragile and whatnot.

I think it's either the lady cop, Sean, Christian or Matt, if having power over anyone is an indicator of who the Carver is.

But the guy is right, he sounded like Quinton in the MySpace rants.