Nip/Tuck Season Three Thread - Anyone Watching? **May Contain Spoilers**

Fitzy

I wouldn't go by what the Carver sounds like. I doubt it was even set in stone on who the Carver was before they started filming the season finale. I wouldn't even be suprised if they filmed a scene for each character with them being unmasked as the Carver and only the producers will know before it airs.

Edited by LNK

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finaly got to see this weeks episode, i hope the two final shows get to me a little quicker ;)

i see absolutly zero motivation for Quinten to be the carver. i mean look at him, he IS a reknowen plastic surgent, thats something you don´t just become in a week or two becaus you want to work with your enemies. Thats something that takes years of studing and more years of time to build your name. He might be presented as an asshole but i have not seen one act he has don that showed me he could have any reason or motivation to do so.

i mean i might be wrong, i personaly just think it sucks wen you make up a story after everything happend and i am looking for a constelation like it was in Fight Club, wen you watch that movie for the second time you go "oh yeah look at that" all the time and you see a buildup - Quinten would look like a cheap way out to me, for what i can see now prittymuch everyone besides the lady cop and kimber would not be possible to make any sens based on what we have seen...

Now what works against my Kimber/cop theories is that the carver obviusly knows what he is doing, on the other hand thats just one slice i guss you could learn that single cut quick....

Edited by Mrs Michael Matzat 27 Husbands

I myself think that the carver is the nazi chicks dad.

i don´t think so, his hate is on "races" and not on the basic fact of plastic surgery being used, also i am shure he hates gay people aswell, so giving anal is not realy something i´ed asosiate with his personalety.

It will not be any member of the nazi family or any minor character thus far. You can't have this much build-up to an event and then have it be a minor character, it'd be lazy and would piss off most of your audience.

Have they revealed if we would indeed find out on tonight's season finale who is the Carver? Or is it possible that it is going to carry over into season five? I think the Carver will either unmask but the camera will cut off and we won't see the face or they will have the Carver with his/her back to the camera and unmask only showing the victim the face. I am not expecting to see the face at all until next season.

Edited by Fitzy27

Most of them aren't official or indorsed by Nip/Tuck, but I just saw profiles on MySpace for Julia, Kimber, Sean, Christian, Matt, Liz, etc.

Less than 3 hours. Damnit. It's going by so slow. It needs to be 9 already, damnit.