Your favorite show to watch...

Media 2.0

Yea, kind of odd I guess...but it just sort of came to me as I was awaiting for Fear Factor to come on and realized I do this almost every week. So just wondering what shows do you have to watch on that certain do. (Not have to..but usually try to catch.)

Monday- Fear Factor/RAW

Tuesday- Real World

Wednesday- Smallville/The O.C. (But both seasons are over now) Forgot to add Chappelle Show.

Thursday- Umm..oddly Smackdown, even though I never really pay attention.

Friday- I can't really think of anything for Friday..although I try to catch Road Rules or something for the first time.

Saturday- Velocity

Sunday- Oh yea..thx Hellfire. Sunday Stew. (Punk'd & Wildboyz mostly)

Edited by Media 2.0

Friday and Saturday I normally watch RAW or SD!, or if I am going out it gets taped. Apart from that, there is nothing really on that I watch religiously. Apart from the football, I guess. Fight Club that used to be on Sky One was essential viewing a while ago tho

Monday - RAW

Tuesday -

Wednesday - The OC, South Park, Cheppelle's Show

Thursday - Smackdown

Friday -

Saturday

Sunday - Viva La Bam, Wildboys, Pimp My Ride

Guest EriKBN

I usually watch CSI: Miami on Mondays. I try to watch SmackDown on Thursdays, but usually don't get a chance to. I watch sports.

But the show I absolutely MUST watch every weeknight is That 70s Show. It's on at 10:00 every night and it's my favorite TV show of all time.

Guest elJoJo

Monday-Raw/Seinfeld

Tuesday-Seinfeld/whatever movie is on TBS

Wednesday-More Seinfeld than usual/whatever movie is on TBS

Thursday-Smackdown!/Seinfeld/WB Superstar USA

Friday-South Park/The Buzz/Smackdown! replay/old UFC matches on TSN

Saturday-Velocity/WWE Recap Shows/Seinfeld/Cops/America's Most Wanted/WB Superstar USA/old UFC matches on TSN/Saturday Night Live/old Saturday Night Live on afterwords

Sunday-Heat/Malcom in The Middle(OMG!!!11 No Seinfeld!!!11)

Got to love Seinfeld :D.

edit:also Conan and Leno every night.

Edited by elJoJo

Monday - Angel, Charmed, RAW

Tuesday - Angel, Charmed

Wednesday - Angel, Charmed, Chappele's Show, Reno 911

Thursday - Angel, Charmed

Friday - Angel, Charmed

Saturday - None

Sunday - None

Every weekday - Neighbours

*Hangs his head in shame, and slowly backs out of the thread*

Apart from Neighbours:

MONDAY: Nothings really

TUESDAY: Nothing really

WEDNESDAY: Nothing really

THURSDAY: 24

FRIDAY: Raw

SATURDAY: Nothing really

SUNDAY: Nothing really

and Little Britain when that was on.

So, Neighbours, 24 and Raw. Excellent TV...................

I DO watch TONNES of other shows, but they're the only ones i'll go out of my way to watch.

Edited by timmayy

Weekdays - Its always got to do with the no. 6 I dunno but I usually enjoy watching The Simpsons every 6 PM in my TV during the weekdays. And every 6AM i watch connan o brien

Wednesdays - WWE RAW and a bit of those fraiser re-runs. Its 2 days late RAW...but still Its ok with me.

Fridays - A day late, SmackDown! and star tv's NWA:TNA. And my favorite show of all..VELOCITY!

well lets see first you got to know something about my lifestyle. the tv is constantly own unless its storming.

Weekdays i keep the tv on TNT so as i can nap and work in betreen the shows. i usually take a break to watch . nypd blue , charmed , law and order and angel the rest of the shows during the day i just listen to while i work. After angle goes off . I turn it to g4techtv to see what new low they've sunk to After than i turn it back to watcha few episodes of law and order.

Fridays - I usually watcha little g4techtv and mtv and fuse

Saturday. a few of the sports channels , mtv fuse and fox

Sunday. I watch fox until all the good shows are off . simpsons , king of the hill , and malcom in the middle . after that i flick it back over to tnt so i want miss the monday morning shows.

When the 3rd season of chappelle starts i'll be watchin it as well I'll probably be watching the new shows on fox wednesday nights

Guest bruins72

Most of my regular shows have ended for the season but here's what I watched at the peak of the tv season.

Monday - nothing

Tuesday - 24

Wednesday - South Park, Chappelle's Show (before they moved it)

Thursday - Survivor

Friday - nothing

Saturday - nothing

Sunday - Simpsons, Sopranos, Deadwood

I also watch the Simpsons once or twice a day in syndication on the local FOX network and catch whatever is on Comedy Central or The Food Network at various times. I try to catch American Chopper and Monster House when they're on as well if they're eps I haven't seen.