48 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favourite Pixar movie

• Toy Story
    • A Bugs Life
    • Toy Story 2
    • Monsters Inc.
    • Finding Nemo
    • Their Animated shorts
    • Other(In case I missed one, which I feel I am)

After two more movies, Pixar will officially depart with Disney, which is bad for Disney because most of their movies that are great are made from PIXAR. The Incredibles and Cars are the two movies left. Vote for your favourite past films, talk about the departure of Pixar and what Disney will do, or hype up the Incredibles which comes out this November.

IMO Disney is in big trouble, they can do 3-D animation themselves, but not as good as PIXAR(*cough*Dinosour). Plus DIsney themselves forgot what made there classics great, the story and loveable characters. Eisner(whatever his name is) is also rated one of the worst CEO's, I want to know why is he getting blamed for the downfall of Diseny.

One more thing.....Go see Prisoner of Azkaban currently in the Top 10 lists from critically acclaimed critics like Numbah's and GoodGodWhataBeatnik!

Edited by Laice_

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would vote for Finding Nemo. It had incredible animation, and a sweet story. A great father and son movie. How many times do we see that father be a hero in Hollywood?

Either Toy Story 1 or 2. I really really like both. I'll say 1 though, as it's the original.

Like Finding Nemo too, thats a good, really enjoyable film.

Not too keen on 'A Bug's life' though to be honest. Watched it once Christmas, found it a little boring.

Not seen Monsters Inc, but I want too, a few friends of mine say its really good.

Bug's Life. Then Toy Story. Finding Nemo wasn't really as good as it could have been.

Oh, there's another underwater Pixar film out now/soon. I've forgot what it was about though.

I think I know what your talking about, isn't it supposed to be about a fish mafia or something?

SharkTale...but thats from Dreamworks, who brought you Shrek and Shrek 2. Its starring Will Smith and Renee Zelweager.

Edited by Laice_