48 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favourite Pixar movie

• Toy Story
    • A Bugs Life
    • Toy Story 2
    • Monsters Inc.
    • Finding Nemo
    • Their Animated shorts
    • Other(In case I missed one, which I feel I am)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bruins72

I've liked everything I've seen from Pixar so far but I'd have to say Monsters Inc is my favorite. That little girl reminded me of my young cousin when she was really little. Plus, Sully and Mike were great.

Finding Nemo - ****1/2

Monsters Inc. - ****1/2

Toy Story - ****1/4

Toy Story 2 - ****

A Bug's Life - ***1/4, though I've only seen it once.

Best animated short is EASILY For the Birds, I still laugh my fucking ass off whenever the bird tries to imitate the big bird on the line, and his face just goes like, "WAHHHHH" AHAHAHA I LOVE IT.

Er, anyway..

Pixar is probably my favourite movie company.

Edited by grind your soul

Guest bruins72

What? Nobody liked the short about the old man playing chess against himself?

I had forgotten all about that one. Which movie was it attached to? It was pretty funny. I remember that. I had also forgotten about the Bird one until it was mentioned. Another good one. For some reason, the shorts don't stick in my memory even though I really enjoy them.

I remember seeing it when I saw A Bugs Life. It was really funny. THeir first short was good too, the one with the snowman(you can view it on the Finding Nemo DVD)

the short movies by fare

i actually like a lot of other animation films better than the pixarrrrr stuff (like in my eyes Antz >>>>>>>> a bugs life and Shrek genneraly > *) but that might have happent becaus of Disney not liking to "sharp" stuff so it will be interesting to see what they bring after fineshing up with Disney.

Dos annybody know how much time it will take untill they start releasing their own movies ? I mean i think usualy it takes 2-4 years to make an animation picture from scrach and technicly they are still woprking with disney and therfor might not be alowed to do anny "private" work yet so it would take a loooong time ?!

Wow I was the first to vote for a Bug's life. I loved that movie, great story, good jokes, satisfyind ending. Loved it.

Edited by Evert

Guest bruins72

I'd go with Toy Story.  I loved it when I was a kid.  I always thought Shrek was made by Pixar, but I guess I'm wrong.

Buzz Lightyear was ultra cool back when I was 9.

Nope, Shrek is by Dreamworks.