inVasion - Redone

King.

Guest ryan_the_canuck

Nice start...a diary like this is hard to book...you don't want to throw all your eggs in one basket and debut the entire WCW at once, but one-at-a-time debuts get boring and predictable...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

Sunday April 1st 2001

The Heat opening plays and we cut inside the arena, as the Heat theme continues to play.

Michael Cole: “Hello everybody and welcome to Sunday Night Heat! I’m Michael Cole, alongside my colleague Tazz. What a night we have planned!”

Tazz: “No doubt Cole, no doubt.”

Michael Cole: “In the Heat main event, Eddie Guerrero will defend his WWF European Championship against the very athletic, and very talented, D’Lo Brown.”

Tazz: “Eddie Guerrero and D’Lo Brown, both competitors established stars in this business, and both can bring it when they need to. That match, is going to be a must see thing!”

Michael Cole: “Now I-“

Jerry Lynn’s theme music suddenly hits, and the lights in the arena change to blue and white. The crowd responds mixed, as Jerry Lynn appears on the stage, the WWF Light-Heavyweight Championship around his waist.

Michael Cole: “Well it seems that we’re being joined by the NEW WWF Light-Heavyweight champion, Jerry Lynn. Who in his debut match in the company, defeated Crash Holly for the belt. That says something about this guy.”

Tazz: “Of course it says something, it says Jerry Lynn is not someone to mess with, something I could of told you.”

Jerry Lynn is in the ring, and is holding a microphone.

Michael Cole: “It seems Jerry Lynn has something to say.”

Tazz: “Yeah… not one of his strong points.”

Jerry Lynn: “In my debut match in this company, I brought everything I had, and I beat Crash Holly, to win the WWF Light-Heavyweight title. But that’s not good enough for me! I beat one man… But I want to prove to everyone, that I am the best Light-Heavyweight worker in this company! So… I’m issuing and open challenge, to any Light-Heavyweight worker in the back, who wants a shot at this championship belt… Right here… Right now!”

Michael Cole: “Jerry Lynn being very brave! Anybody could answer that challenge!”

Tazz: “He may not be the best speaker, but when it comes to guts, Jerry Lynn flourishes. He has the talent to back up his ego, I’m very interested to see who answers this challenge Cole.”

Jerry Lynn pauses in the ring, he soon hands the microphone back to Lilian Garcia, and goes back to waiting for his challenger. Kai En Tai’s theme music soon hits, and Funaki appears on the stage, as the fans cheer the foreign star.

Michael Cole: “Looks like the challenge has been answered by the WWF’s own Funaki!”

Tazz: “Funaki! Funaki an experienced and very talented Light-Heavyweight, although he has never held the WWF Light-Heavyweight Championship. Looks like tonight, he’s looking to change that.”

Michael Cole: “This is going to be quite the match Tazz.”

Tazz: “You’re telling me!”

Funaki is now sliding into the ring, pumping himself up in front of Jerry Lynn. Jerry Lynn looks less then impressed, smirking to himself. He soon hands the Light-Heavyweight belt over to the newly arriving referee and the bell soon sounds.

Funaki versus Jerry Lynn© - WWF Light-Heavyweight Championship

Match Ending: The ending of the match came about when Funaki had delivered blow after blow to the champion, backing him up into the corner. The crowd was really behind Funaki, cheering on the underdog. However, providing his own distraction, Jerry Lynn managed to quickly low-blow his challenger, kicking backwards between the legs of Funaki. That allowed Funaki to be setup for the Cradle Piledriver, which was delivered beautifully by the Light-Heavyweight Champion. Jerry Lynn covered Funaki, and scored the pinfall.

Winner: Jerry Lynn©

Michael Cole: “Following a low blow, it was all downhill from there for the challenger Funaki. Jerry Lynn, retaining his Light-Heavyweight title.”

Tazz: “Well Cole, I don’t necessarily agree with the tactics used by Jerry Lynn, but what gets the job done, gets the job done.”

Michael Cole: “I guess you’re right. In any case, Jerry Lynn, walking away a winner here tonight.”

A shot of Funaki holding his head, walking up the aisle. Cut to Jerry Lynn standing in the ring, holding his Light-Heavyweight championship above his head. Lynn watches as Funaki leaves, and then ducks out of the ring, heading towards Funaki. From behind, Jerry Lynn floors Funaki with the title belt to the back of the head.

Michael Cole: “Hang on a minute! What was that for?! He won the match!”

Jerry Lynn: “I’m the greatest! I’m the best! Me! Me!”

Jerry Lynn begins stomping on Funaki who is down in the aisle way, the ref eventually shoves the champion away, and checks on the fallen challenger. The crowd boos Jerry Lynn as he disappears behind the curtain, smiling and laughing and his accomplishments.

We cut to the same video we saw at the beginning of Smackdown, however, edited into it are the assaults on Jericho/Vince McMahon, at the hands of Booker T/Shane McMahon/Jeff Jarrett. Also edited in is the Rock’s involvement with the situation, and the Undertaker/Kane/APA chasing away the WCW Team. The video ends with Jeff Jarrett’s line from Thursday’s Smackdown, “This is only the beginning!”

We cut back to the arena floor, groups of fans cheer as they see themselves on the titan tron.

Michael Cole: “A grim promise from one of the members of the invading WCW Team, Jeff Jarrett. Jarrett promising the WWF fans, and workers, that “This is only the beginning”. Scary thought Tazz, scary thought.”

Tazz: “You got that right Cole. There’s no way, anyone could have any idea about how far Shane McMahon is willing to lead his WCW Troops. We’re not going to see this situation resolved until one McMahon is left standing… and the other, well, the other isn’t.”

Michael Cole: “Scary.”

Tazz: “Yes Cole. But I got something even more scarier for you.”

Michael Cole: “What’s that?”

Tazz: “A Dean Malenko interview!”

Michael Cole: “Would you cut it out. Let’s send it to the back where Kevin Kelly is standing with the newly crowned WWF Hardcore Champion, Dean Malenko! Kevin?”

We cut backstage, where we find Kevin Kelly standing next to the WWF Hardcore Champion, Dean Malenko.

Kevin Kelly: “Thanks Cole and Tazz. I’m standing here with the new WWF Hardcore Champion, Dean Malenko. Now Dean, you shocked the world last Thursday night, when you Tigerbombed Kane, the then WWF Hardcore Champion, off of the Smackdown stage, allowing yourself to get the pinfall victory. How does it feel knowing that you have a victory over one of the most ruthless, hard baring men in this promotion?”

Dean Malenko: “How does it feel? How does it feel?! It feels wonderful Kevin Kelly! Ever since I came into this company I’ve been looking to make an impact. I’ve been scouting, I’ve been waiting for my opportunity to do just that. And that came Thursday night, when I defeated The Big Red Machine Kane, taking home WWF Gold.”

Kevin Kelly: “Aren’t you worried about Kane possibly looking for some sort of revenge?”

Dean Malenko: “Revenge? Revenge is sweet Kevin Kelly. The only person getting revenge around here is me, not Kane. I’m getting revenge for all of those times the people said I wouldn’t be able to make it in this company. I beat one of the biggest men in this sport, and if that doesn’t say something about me, then tell Kevin Kelly, what does it say?!”

Kevin Kelly: “Well I-“

“It says you’re a dead man!”

Hardcore Holly comes bursting into the scene, attacking Dean Malenko. Hardcore Holly brought along a referee, and begins battling Dean Malenko in an impromptu Hardcore championship bout.

Dean Malenko staggers back, taking some shots from the challenger. Both men lock up, but it psills into a brawl, both men falling to the ground, grabbing, and hitting anything that moves. Hardcore Holly brings his knee up, hitting Malenko in the gut. The champion remains on the ground, as Holly takes the opportunity to stand up, and arm himself. Holly begins searching through some production equipment, before arming himself with a rolled up coil of wire. Hardcore Holly walks back to Dean Malenko, who's getting to his feet, and wraps the wire around Malenko's throat, pulling back, choking the champion.

Malenko grunts, grabbing at the wire around his throat. Hardcore Holly pulls back, yelling at trash. Dean Malenko fires back with some stiff elbow shots back into the lower region of Hardcore Holly. Holly loosens his grip on the wire, hunched over the champion. Malenko fires up with an uppercut, connecting under the jaw of Hardcore Holly. Holly falls to the concrete.

Dean Malenko gets up stammering back, unwrapping the wire from around his throat. Malenko walks off screen, retrieving a steel chair from against the wall. Hardcore Holly comes storming fourth, but Malenko stops him with a stiff shot to the head with the steel chair. Hardcore Holly collapses to the ground, Dean Malenko, panting, drops and covers him. The ref drops and makes the count. One, two, Hardcore Holly kicks out. Malenko stands up, frustrated, bringing Hardcore Holly with him by the head. Both men stammer down the hallway of the arena. Dean Malenko stops, slamming Hardcore Holly’s head into the wall. Hardcore Holly connects, spins around, and stumbles further down the hallway. Dean Malenko is in pursuit, stalking Hardcore Holly. Hardcore Holly falls through a door, and Malenko follows.

The camera quickly catches up, following through the door. Dean Malenko/Hardcore Holly have battled into the office of Vince McMahon. Vince McMahon stands up from behind his desk, Jim Ross, and another man sit in front of it, startled by the intrusion.

Vince McMahon: “What the hell is going on here?! Get the hell-“

Hardcore Holly tackles Dean Malenko back over the desk of Vince McMahon. McMahon, Ross, and the man in the suit quickly move out of the way as the competitors continue brawling, despite McMahon’s outrage. Hardcore Holly continues punching at Dean Malenko, until Dean reaches around the desk, gripping the telephone, and smashes it across the side of the head of Hardcore Holly. Holly falls to the ground, Malenko raising to his feet.

Vince McMahon (off screen): “Knock it off! This is my office! Malenko! Knock it-“

Dean Malenko grabs a lamp which sits on an end table next to the black leather sofa, and in one swift moves, Malenko yanks the cord out of the wall, and smashes the lamp over the head of Hardcore Holly. Glass shatters around the cranium of Hardcore Holly. Holly kneels briefly, stunned, and then falls back. Jim Ross and the man in the suit are heard off camera, shocked at the blow Hardcore Holly just took. Malenko drops, and covers Hardcore Holly. The referee appears, and drops, making the count. One, two, three.

Malenko raises to his feet, exhausted, as the ref immediately begins to check on Hardcore Holly. Malenko smiles through his pain and his exhaustion.

Dean Malenko: “Yes! Yes! I did it!”

Malenko suddenly grabs the referee by the back of the neck, and shoves him back down to the ground.

Dean Malenko: “Where’s my belt? Where’s my belt?!”

The ref, afraid, signals off camera, and a man brings Dean Malenko his Hardcore Championship belt. Malenko snatches it from the hands of the stagehand and grips it to his chest. Malenko continues clutching on to his belt, as he walks off screen, and out of the room. We fade to a commercial, with a shot of Hardcore Holly being looked over.

---

We come back from commercial, with the Heat theme playing, to a nice shot of the crowd in the arena. The fans cheers as they see themselves on the titan tron. The Heat theme fades away and we cut to a ringside shot of Michael Cole and Tazz.

Michael Cole: "Ladies and gentlemen, it was a week ago tomorrow that Shane McMahon shocked the world, by announcing that he had purchased World Championship Wrestling, right out from under his fathers nose. In that time, we've seen Shane McMahon and the WCW forces, begin to wage a war on Vince McMahon, and the WWF promotion. We've seen the WCW World Heavyweight Champion, Booker T attack the owner of the WWF, Vince McMahon. We've seen WCW's Jeff Jarrett attack Chris Jericho backstage. Tazz, a war truly has broken out between WWF and WCW."

Tazz: "No doubt Cole, no doubt. It's crazy to think just how far this thing may go. You've mentioned Booker T, you've mentioned Jeff Jarrett. Who else is going to join forces with Shane McMahon? That's where Shane McMahon has the edge... We just don't know who he has up his sleeve."

Michael Cole: "We're about to show you a video package of the events which have transpired over-"

The screen slowly begins to flicker, each time, a spark of static is heard. The disruption continues to grow.

Michael Cole: “Um we seem to be having some tech-“

Tazz: “What’s going on-“

Michael Cole and Tazz are suddenly both cut off, as the screen becomes completely static. Suddenly, the screen switches backstage, where Shane McMahon is shown standing next to Jeff Jarrett and Booker T. The crowd boos the trio as they appear on screen.

Shane McMahon: “Okay guys, he’ll going to be here in a few minutes.”

Jeff Jarrett: “Cut the horse crap Shane, tell us who this guy is!”

Booker T: “Yea son, ya dig? I think me and Jeff here have a right to know exactly who is going to be fighting alongside us.”

Shane McMahon: “You’ll know as soon as he gets here. Trust me guys, he is one of the most talented workers in WCW, and I know that alongside the likes of you two, he’ll only flourish further as apart of this team.”

Jeff Jarrett: “I just don’t see the need to play games-“

A knock is heard on the locker room door.

Shane McMahon: “Hold that thought Jeff, he’s here.”

Shane McMahon walks off screen towards the door. The camera remains on the faces of Jeff Jarrett and Booker T, as the door is heard opening.

Shane McMahon (off screen): “Hey! Bout time you got here!”

Booker T and Jeff Jarrett’s eyes open wide, Jeff Jarrett quickly looks away, a smirk across his face, trying to hide his expression from everyone. Booker T continues stareing straight ahead, eyes wide.

Shane McMahon (off screen): “Guys…”

Shane McMahon walks back on screen.

Shane McMahon: “I believe you know our new friend, Chris Kanyon?”

The camera pans to the left revealing Chris Kanyon, standing next to Shane McMahon. Kanyon has on an overly expressive, excited, happy-go-lucky smile. Booker T looks over Chris Kanyon, as Jeff Jarrett coughs suddenly, laughing a bit.

Chris Kanyon: “Gentlemen! I would just like to express to you two, well, you three… Mr. McMahon…”

Kanyon nods to Shane, who nods back, continuing looking pleased with his new ally.

Chris Kanyon: “Just how honored I am to be standing next to Booker T, the five time WCW champion… and…”

Jeff Jarrett raises his eyebrow, stepping a bit in front of Booker T, looking cocky, awaiting his praise.

Chris Kanyon: “Jeff Jarrett… former WCW Champion…”

Jeff Jarrett coughs, stepping up to Chris Kanyon.

Jeff Jarrett: “Excuse me Slapnuts, Jeff Jarrett, four time WCW Champion, 6 times WWF Intercontinental Champion, former WWF European champion, former WWF tag-“

Shane McMahon: “Jeff! Jeff! Chill buddy.”

Jeff Jarrett steps back, Chris Kanyon nods his head, shrugging a bit.

Jeff Jarrett: “Shane, you know I respect you. Hell, I have respect for any man that tries to stick it to Vince McMahon. But c’mon Shane? HIM?!”

Jeff Jarrett nods in the direction of Chris Kanyon. Who begins to look confused, hurt.

Jeff Jarrett: “Look at this team… Booker T… Jeff Jarrett…”

Jeff begins pointing between him and Booker T.

Jeff Jarrett: “You add Chris Kanyon, and now you tell me… who doesn’t belong?!”

Shane McMahon looks angry, suddenly throwing up his hand, cutting off Jeff Jarrett.

Shane McMahon: “You listen to me Jeff. There is no room on this team for that kind of attitude. THERE IS NO ROOM IN THIS MISSION, FOR THAT KIND OF ATTITUDE! True Chris Kanyon may not have the credentials that you and Booker T may, but he is an extremely talented competitor, and an asset to MY WCW. Now… why don’t you and Booker T go and prepare everything for tomorrow night…”

Jeff Jarrett blinks a bit, nods slowly, and walks of screen. Booker T soon follows, not taking his eyes off of Chris Kanyon. The camera center in on Chris Kanyon and Shane McMahon.

Shane McMahon: “Listen Chris, I don’t want you to pay attention to anything Jeff said. Answer me this Chris… Do you want to be apart of the new WCW?”

Chris Kanyon nods.

Shane McMahon: “No Chris, I’m asking you, do you want to be apart of the NEW WCW?!”

Chris Kanyon: “Yes!”

Shane McMahon: “So prove to Jeff Jarrett… prove to Booker T… prove to me… to the world that you are to be taken seriously! Prove that you are the man, the athlete, you say, and I say, you are. Prove you can run with the big dogs, and you could fight this Invasion with me… with WCW!”

Chris Kanyon has begun breathing heavier, getting motivated by the words of Shane McMahon. He looks Shane McMahon in the eyes suddenly. He grits his teeth.

Chris Kanyon: “….HOW?!…”

Shane McMahon leans back, smiling a bit.

Shane McMahon: “I’ll leave THAT Chris… to you.”

We fade a commercial with Chris Kanyon looking into the eyes of Shane McMahon. Kanyon is nodding slowly.

---

We come back from commercial to a ringside shot of Michael Cole and Tazz.

Michael Cole: "Folks we'd like to apoligieze for that interupting before we went to commercial. Right now it is being looked into exactly how Shane McMahon virtually took control of our airwaves. Hopefully the problem has been resorted, and I'm getting word that as we speak there are guards backstage searching for Shane McMahon and his group. Of course, we want to avoid any type of confrontation between Shane McMahon, and his group of WCW Wrestlers, and the WWF superstars."

Tazz: "That's all fine Cole, but, did you see who I saw? Chris Kanyon the newest member of Shane McMahon's army!"

Michael Cole: "I saw him."

Tazz: "Kanyon being told that he needs to make an impact, to prove to Jeff Jarrett, and to the world that Chris Kanyon deserves to be in the NEW WCW."

Michael Cole: "I don't know what that means, but folks we now have for you the video package which we were going to show, before the interuption. Take a look... at the current, WCW Invasion..."

With that, we cut to a video package. The video is set to the music of Linkin Park's "Papercut". The video shows footage of the Final Nitro, Shane McMahon's announcment of him purchasing WCW, the crowds reaction, and some facial shots of various WCW workers backstage, apparently after hearing the news. We cut to Vince McMahon's shocked face, followed by Booker T debuting next to Shane McMahon, a closeup shot of the WCW World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder. The song reaches climax, and as it does, Booker T is shown attacking Vince, Shane McMahon aiding him. The screen lights up with a flash, as The Rock is shown exploding to the ring at the start of his match, attacking Booker T. Cut to Jeff Jarrett attacking Chris Jericho, into Undertaker/Kane/APA running off Jarrett/Booker T/Shane McMahon. The video finishes with The Rock/The Undertaker/Kane/The APA standing behind Vince McMahon in the center of the ring. The group is looking in the crowd, at Shane McMahon/Jeff Jarrett/Booker T, who all look pleased, smiling back at the group. The screen fades to a shot of the WWF logo, but soon, the WCW Logo "morphs" into the logo, and the video ends.

We come back from the video as D'Lo Brown's theme music hits. The fans cheer as D'Lo Brown comes storming out from the entry way, playing up to the crowd response. D'Lo is all smiles as he walks down the ramp, slides into the ring, and poses for the crowd.

Michael Cole: "D'Lo Brown, about to take on Eddie Guerrero for the WWF European Championship."

Tazz: "An awesome opportonity for D'Lo Brown Cole. But the win isn't goig to come easy, Eddie Guerrero is no push over."

Michael Cole: "That being said, here comes the champion."

"LATINO HEAT..." Eddie Guerreros theme music blasts, and the fans begin to boo. Eddie Guerrero comes strouting out to the stage, bouncing to the music, the European championship around his waist. Eddie is also all smiles, ignoring the booing response from the crowd, acting cocky, and arrogent. Eddie walks down the ramp, and slowly enters the ring. Shot of D'Lo Brown cracking his neck and pumping himself up.

Michael Cole: "Two great athletes. This is going to be quite the match."

Eddie Guerrero© versus D'Lo Brown - European Championship

Match Ending: The ending of the match came about when D'Lo Brown had Eddie Guerrero in a hammerlock. Quickly, Eddie resorted to elbowing D'Lo Brown to break the hold. D'Lo released the grip, allowing Eddie to score with a quick drop toe hold, followed immeditely by a leg drop to the throat by Eddie. Eddie went for the cover, only to receive a two count. Soon Guerrero brought D'Lo to his feet, and then hit a sidewalk slam on the challenger. Guerrero climbed the turnbuckle, and soared off, hitting the Frogsplash, into the cover. One, two, three. Eddie retained his title.

Michael Cole: "Eddie Guerrero winning the match, and retaining his title!"

Tazz: "Awesome, awesome show of competitorship between these two great athletes."

Michael Cole: "Eddie Guerrero leaves here tonight, with another victory added to his notch, and the European Championship, still around his waist."

A show of Eddie Guerrero celebrating with his championship belt, walking backwards up the ramp. Suddenly, from the crowd, a figure hopes the barrier, and comes sliding into the ring. It's CHRIS KANYON!

Michael Cole: "WAIT A MINUTE!"

Tazz: "Chris Kanyon!"

Chris Kanyon runs over to the still fallen D'Lo Brown, lifts him up to his feet, and immeditely hits the Kanyon Driver. The crowd boos the attacking WCW superstar, as he continues beating on D'Lo Brown, as the referee tries to get him to stop.

Michael Cole: "We need someone out here!"

The crowd suddenly erupts in cheers as Eddie Guerrero comes storming back to the ring, full speed. Eddie slides into the ring, causing Chris Kanyon to back up. Punch to punch Eddie and Kanyon begin to go. Eddie nails Chris Kanyon with some viscious shots to the face, eventually sending Kanyon over the top rope. The crowd continues cheering as Kanyon stands on the outside of the ring, holding his face, looking pissed. A shot at the ring barrier shows Shane McMahon calling for Chris Kanyon, who soon hopes the barrier retreating with the McMahon.

Michael Cole: "Eddie Guerrero, coming to the aid of D'Lo Brown!"

Tazz: "Eddie doing whats right!"

The show ends with a shot of Eddie lifting D'Lo to his feet, watching Shane/Kanyon take off.

Edited by SlapDashKOTW

1Wrestling.com

-- Take this for what it's worth. The WWF continues to advertise The Big Show versus The Undertaker for their May house shows.

-- WWF Developmental Talent, Damien, has been released from his contract.

-- Paul Heyman has been pushing for the signing of former ECW worker, Jazz. We'll see where that leads.

-- Chris Kanyon is expected to be given some sort of cocky, underdog gimmick. This was helped with the segment between him and Jeff Jarrett.

-- Speaking of Jeff Jarrett, he continues to show that he's changed his ways for the most part. Then again, maybe with the lack of another "big" promotion, he's just watching his butt.

-- The name Full Throttle has been copyrighted by the WWF recently... New Tag Team?

Guest y2gudge

Surprised that Heat got that much wCw coverage but still a good show, the Hardcore shenanigans I still enjoy now plus hopefully you can use Kanyon to the best of his potential.

*y2gudge*

Guest ryan_the_canuck

The one thing I would have done different is not actually show Kanyon's face or have his name be spoken.

Heat should be considered the lower level show, with no storyline development.

I like the idea of Heat being used in the storylines, should be intresting to see how you use Kayon espcially with Jarrett and Booker not wanting him in the group, tho I would have done what ryan_the_canuck said about not showing Kanyon's name or face until the end of the match.

1Wrestling.com

-- Take this for what it's worth. The WWF continues to advertise The Big Show versus The Undertaker for their May house shows.

I say Big Show joins WCW near Backlash, and im looking forward to Raw I predict a WCW Tag team will debut on Raw maybe Kronik or Totally Buff.

Thanks for the replys guys!

I was originally not going to use Heat to develop the storylines, but then I figured, WCW is Invading the WWF... If it were happening for real, they would attack on all fronts.

Working on Raw now.

Heat was very intriguing(sp?) to me man. I almost thought we would see a defection by Eddie to team WCW at that point. But hell it didnt happen that soon. Since 4 men are already made into the opposition to the WWF, RAW would be a very nice show to see if team WCW will grow by the numbers this coming RAW.

Great diary, but the only negative thing I have to say is about Foley. He got 'fired' way back in december by McMahon. Everyone seems to forget that. Other than that, great job.

Edited by The Crock

Great diary, but the only negative thing I have to say is about Foley.  He got 'fired' way back in december by McMahon.  Everyone seems to forget that.  Other than that,  great job.

:blush: I actually just remembered Regal was the Commish. Thanks tho.

Raw should be up sometime tomorrow. Thanks for the replies guys.

Edited by SlapDashKOTW

Wasn't Austin still doing the heel, sucking up to McMahon thing before the Invasion started? Hence McMahon's "I need the Old Stone Cold" promos, which was what led Austin to turn on the WWF.

Besides that, I really like what you're doing with this idea.

Its good but there Research wasn't there, Foley wasn't Commish, Regal was, you suddenly have WCW brought out two weeks after Mania instead of one week before (shown by Austin mentioning Cage match with Rock) which is ok but then rock (who was suspened) is just suddenly on the show

Also, i'm not 100% sure gut i believe Heyman was the smackdown colur commentator, not Tazz

Edited by craig

Its good but there Research wasn't there, Foley wasn't Commish, Regal was, you suddenly have WCW brought out two weeks after Mania instead of one week before (shown by Austin mentioning Cage match with Rock) which is ok but then rock (who was suspened) is just suddenly on the show

Also, i'm not 100% sure gut i believe Heyman was the smackdown colur commentator, not Tazz

Tazz was the Smackdown Color Commentator, that the whole Heyman shoot promo on Vince McMahon during the real Invasion, where Tazz attacked Heyman from Ringside... then joined The Alliance... hmm :add's to list of things to fix:

I admit, I dropped the ball when it came to the research of things. It hasn't been anything really major. Luckily I caught myself while typing up Raw, I almost made a huge mistake in the fact that Jerry Lawler was fired from the WWF. I never looked at my television/staff screen, so I always assumed he was still the color commentator. So I caught myself with that.

Good job so far, but quick question. What about all the ratings for the segments? Nothing too big, but I would like to see them. Anyway, keep up the good work.

This is really just my own liking. I'm trying to do this as realistic as possible, so, I wanted to avoid mentioning any real in-game features, such as the match ratings, crowd reaction, etc. The crowd is you, so I believe that rating should come off of wut you guys think.

Thanks tho for the replies guys! Keep em coming!

Raw WILL DEFINITLEY be up tonight!