WWF 2003

MattHarms

WWE Velocity 2-1-03(with JOBBER SQUASHES)

Rory Fox vs Cousin Nunzio

Highlights: Its a jobber squash. Nunzio worked on the arm, Fox got some token jobber offense in. Nunzio hit the fujiwara armbar for the submission victory. *

Winner: Cousin Nunzio(via the fujiwara armbar)

53(40, 63)

A look at the Crippler

A video shown of Chris Benoit making various opponents tap out to the Crossface is shown. Benoit advanced in the Interconinental Title tournament against Albert on Smackdown. Could Benoit win the gold.

Crash Holly vs Name Not Announced

Highlights: Don't you hate it when the announcers don't tell you who is being squashed(editor's note, the jobbers name is Mike Osbourne). Crash wins with the Crash Landing in a very bland match. 1/2* Doesn't this look like an old edition of The Wrestling Challenge already?

Winner: Crash Holly(via the Crash Landing)

48(29, 68)

Feud Recap

A look at the Rock and Mattitude is shown.

Ash Parker vs The Big Show

Highlights: Oh its the Big Show. He is getting demoted down to Velocity. Oh well its the Big Show, he is feuding with Rikishi in a feud that will lead to nothing except bad matches. Oh its the Big Show, he won this squash match with a choke slam. *coughs*. Anyway Big Show squashes Parker like a gnat in under a minute with the choke slam. *

Winner: The Big Show(via the Choke Slam

51(46, 57)

Bill DeMott vs the Hurricane

Highlights: This ladies and gentlemen is your feature bout. When Hugh F'n Morrus is in the best match of the night, you know the show sucks(hey its my B show and I will book it however the heck I want to). The Hurricane wins with the Shining Wizard after DeMott misses a moonsault. ** 1/2

Winner: The Hurricane(via the Shining Wizard)

70(64, 77)

Overall: 68

WWE Heat 2-2-03(WITH MORE JOBBER SQUASHES)

Heather Savage vs Molly Holly

Highlights: A woman jobber. Not everyday you see that. Anyway Molly takes the poor kid to school. Ms. Savage is a bit better than Jackie Gayda in the wrestling department. Molly power bombs Savage and makes her submit to the Twin City Twister(Spinning Indian Deathlock) 1/2*

Winner: Molly(with the Twin City Twister)

49(53,41)

Chris Jericho:

A Chris Jericho highlights package to "The King of the World" by Saliva plays. Jericho taunting opponents and putting them down with the Walls of Jericho. Because he is the King of the World.

Notes: Chris Jericho gained overness from this segment.

Bully Douglas vs Al Snow

Highlights: Bully Douglas pounds on Snow with some low risk power offense but gets dropkicked in the groin and put in the Beast Choker. Bully taps out and Snow wins. * 1/2

Winner: Al Snow(via the Beast Choker)

57(43, 72)

Jacobs vs Nash

A look at the war between Glen Jacobs and Kevin Nash. This is becoming a weekly thing on Heat.

Notes: Glen Jacobs gained overness from this segment.

Bobby Rude vs Sean O'Haire

Highlights: The squash parade keeps on rolling. Sean O'Haire gets 100 percent offense and finishes off Bobby with the Cruel Intentions. O'Haire wins and the announcers state that he is on a roll. Well, he defeated Maven and Bobby Rude. He is like maybe only two rungs up the ladder of contention. 1/2*

Winner: Sean O'Haire(via the Cruel Intentions

49(36, 62)

Triple H

A look at HHH. HHH spits water and finishes off midcarders with the main event sleeper. Why? Because Triple H wanted a music video too.

Notes: Triple H gained overness from this segment.

Justin Credible and Steven Richards vs Bookdust

Highlights: What, no token Test match this week? Anyway no mention if the World Tag Team Titles are on the line. Does it really matter. (For the record, yes they are). Goldust pinned Richards with the Curtain Call to retain the titles. ** 1/2

Winners: Bookdust(Curtain Call to Richards)

71(73, 69)

Notes: The World Tag Team titles have gained in image.

Overall Rating: 68

Edited by MattHarms

WWE Raw 2-3-02

Spike Dudley vs Randy Orton

Highlights: We start out with something different, a match. That is a rarity for Raw. Spike pounds Orton but gets rolled up for the pin with the feet on the ropes. Orton books it afterwards. **

Winner: Randy Orton(Illegal Rollup)

64(58, 70)

The Game

Triple H is backstage.

HHH: I am still the World Heavyweight Champion and it doesn't matter who wins that paper top contenders match at No Way Out. I will walk out of Wrestlemania the Champion. I might have to retire because I have no more competition. NO ONE can beat me anymore. I will remain the World Heavyweight Champion FOREVER. No one in this fed isn't even close to being on the level of having the privledge of licking the mud off of my boots Because I am the Game and I am that damn good.

D'Lo Brown vs Test

Highlights: Test remains on his roll. D'Lo misses the Lo Down and Test boots him in the face for the pin. ** 1/2

Winner: Test(via the Big Boot)

67(60, 75)

WWE Woman's Title:Stacy Keibler vs Victoria©

Highlights: Third match without a major point. What is this Sunday Night Heat. Anyway Stacy hit a few punches but Victoria hit a few suplexes and finished her off with the Widow's Peak to retain the title. **

Winner: Victoria(via the Widow's Peak)

62(78, 27)

Notes: Stacy Keibler lost overness from this match. Victoria gained overness from this match. Stacy Keibler basically no-sold everything, which ruined the match. (Last time Stacy will be wrestling a match for a while. She will stick to managing Test.)

World Tag Team Titles: Bookdust© vs Lance Storm and William Regal

Highlights: Return match from the Rumble. Booker T was beaten on but made the hot tag. Goldust pounded on the challengers and finished Storm off with the Curtain Call. Next Week Booker T will face Goldust for a spot in the number one contenders match at No Way Out. ***

Winners: Bookdust

80(80, 81)

Notes:The World Tag Team titles have gained in image.

Trying to take out the competition

Glen Jacobs is lacing up his boot but WHACK. He gets hit from behind with a pipe from Kevin Nash. Jacobs gets thrown headfirst into a wall. Nash whales on him with a pipe some more before sercurity breaks it up. Will Glen Jacobs be able to wrestle tonight? Stay Tuned.

WWE Hardcore Title:Bubba Ray Dudley vs Raven©

Highlights: Raven is on his way to becoming the best hardcore champion of all time. Bubba got the table and attempted to put Raven through it with a power bomb but Raven countered with an Evenflow through the table. Raven picked up the duke to retain the WWE Hardcore Title. ** 3/4

Winner: Raven(Evenflow DDT through Table)

74(70, 78)

Notes: Bubba Ray Dudley lost overness from this match. The WWE Hardcore title has gained in image.

For a Spot in the Four Corners Match at No Way Out: Glen Jacobs vs Kevin Nash

Highlights: Jacobs pounded Nash and Nash went for the pipe. Jacobs ducked a shot and grabbed the pipe away. In the heat of the battle, Jacobs smacked Nash. DQ victory for Kevin Nash. ** 3/4

Winner:Kevin Nash(via DQ)

72(82, 50)

Notes: Kevin Nash gained overness from this match.

Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam vs Chris Jericho and Triple H

Highlights : Total mish mash of styles between all four but some good moments in all four. The double teaming moves of Jeff Hardy and RVD worked great. The ending came when RVD accidentally kicked Hardy and HHH put him away with the Main Event Sleeper. Shawn Michaels came out and brawled with Jericho and HHH laid out everyone with the sledgehammer. HHH stands tall as Raw goes off the air. *** 1/4

Winners: Chris Jericho and Triple H(via Main Event Sleeper)

81(84, 75)

WWE Smackdown 2-6-03:

Opening:

Voiceover: Tonight, a career may end.

Footage of the Undertaker.

Voiceover: Tonight on Smackdown the Undertaker may announce his retirement due to injuries.

Footage of Undertaker hitting the Last Ride on several opponents.

Voiceover: Will the Undertaker retire tonight on Smackdown? Keep it right here to find out. Also tonight:Los Guerreros defend the WWE Tag Team Titles against Team Angle and Brock Lesnar, The Rock, and Chris Benoit face Rhyno, Kurt Angle, and the Big Show in a big six man tag team match.

Notes: The Undertaker gained overness from this segment.

First Round of the Interconinental Title Tournament: Billy Kidman vs Matt Hardy Version 1.0

Highlights: Some great highflying action. Kidman was rolled up with the tights pulled. Matt Hardy wins and will face Chris Benoit in the semifinals at No Way Out. ** 3/4

Winner: Matt Hardy Version 1.0(via illegal rollup)

77(66, 81)

When Hosses Attack....Next of Fox

Rey Misterio Jr is stretching but Albert and Bill DeMott attack him from behind. They are beating Rey to a pulp but Edge makes the save with a chair. DeMott and Albert will now be known as the HOSS Squad.

Notes: Bill DeMott gained overness from this segment.

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match:Cousin Nunzio vs Spanky©

Highlights: The announcers say that Nunzio is undefeated in the WWE and so is Spanky(well the announcers say that anyway and who would believe them). One man will get his first defeat tonight. Nunzio works on the leg and puts in the Trailor Hitch but Spanky gets to the ropes. A second attempt causes Nunzio to get pinned with a cradle by Spanky. Spanky retains the cruiserweight title. ** 3/4

Winner: Spanky(via reversing the Trailor Hitch)

73(61, 86)

Notes: Cousin Nunzio lost overness from this match. Spanky gained overness from this match. The WWE Cruiserweight title has gained in image.

The Undertaker's announcement

"Rollin'" plays and out comes the Undertaker. He doesn't look like his normal self. He has been slowed by age and injury. Taker comes into the ring and grabs the microphone.

Undertaker: For over 12 years, I have dominated the WWE. I have made more people famous then anyone else in the history of this sport. All good things must come to an end however. My body looks like it has been through hell about a dozen times.

The Undertaker pauses while the crowd chants "U-T. U-T. U-T."

Undertaker: It's with a heavy heart I am going to say it is over. I can't do this anymore. Many fans say I have hung on past the point where most should give it up and I must say they are right. Its over. I'm done. No Mercy 2002 was the last time I wrestled and that is offically my retirement match. Thank you for all your support over the years.

Undertaker pauses to soak in the cheers. Undertaker turns to leave....

"Who Better than Kanyon"

Out comes Chris Kanyon. What is he doing out here? Is he signed with Smackdown? He hasn't been seen since the end of the Alliance. What business does he have out here? Kanyon gets into the ring and starts clapping at the Undertaker.

Kanyon: That was beautiful man...NOW the past can move over for the future....Chris Kanyon. So get out of my ring you hasbeen! You are yesterdays garbage and I am today's treasure.

Undertaker: First of all Kanyon, who the hell do you think you are. If you are trying to get a rise out of me, it won't work. I AM RETIRED. Get it, done. I don't care anymore what happens in the wrestling business. Good bye.

Undertaker leaves but KANYON JUMPS THE UNDERTAKER FROM BEHIND. Kanyon grabs the Undertaker. FLATLINER. Kanyon rains in some fists on the forehead of Undertaker and exits the ring. Kanyon is pulling back the protective padding at ringside. Kanyon now grabs the Undertaker by the hair and drags him to the ring apron. Kanyon has the Undertaker in a standing headscissors and PILEDRIVER OFF THE APRON TO THE EXPOSED CONCRETE. GOOD GOD. Kanyon grabs a chair and Kanyon with a series of jabs with the chair to the neck of the Undertaker. Kanyon leaves. Paramedics are out and they look concerned. Undertaker's neck bounced off the floor in a way where he may be crippled for life. The Undertaker is saying something about not having any feeling below his waist. The crowd chants "Kanyon Sucks". Sadly as this may be, this could be the last memory we have of the Undertaker. Get stretchered out, perhaps to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair.

Notes: The Undertaker lost overness from this segment.

B2 vs Tajiri

Highlights: Tajiri really laced into Bull with some kicks. Tajiri spit mist in the face of Bull and nearly took his head off with a Buzzsaw like kick. Tajiri scores an upset defeating B2 on Smackdown. ** 1/2

Winner: Tajiri(via mist and Buzzsaw kick)

71(63, 79)

WWE Tag Team Titles: Los Guerreros© vs Team Angle

Highlights: Crowd didn't know who to cheer for because both teams were heels. The ending came when Eddie hit Haas with a tag title belt to score the pin. ** 3/4

Winners: Los Guerreros(via beltshot from Eddie to Haas)

73(68, 79)

Rhyno badmouths Brock

Rhyno: LESNAR!!! You are a weakling as far as I am concerned. You don't deserve to breath the same air that I breath. At No Way Out, I will crush you and take what is MINE a shot at the gold at Wrestlemania. You will get gored so hard, your skeleton collaspes and you are just a pile of skin. You are MINE Brock and I am coming to slay the Brock Lesnar legend at No Way Out.

HOSS Squad vs Rey Misterio Jr and Edge

Highlights: DeMott pitched Rey to the outside but Albert accidentally hit DeMott. Rey missile dropkicked Albert into a spear from Edge. Edge pinned Albert. ** 3/4

Winners: Edge and Rey Misterio Jr(spear to Albert)

74(72, 76)

Rhyno, The Big Show, and Kurt Angle vs Chris Benoit, The Rock, and Brock Lesnar

Highlights: Hyped the biggest match in the history of Smackdown by the crack announce team. Well it is BIG with the Big Show, Brock, and Rhyno in there. Anyway Rhyno brawled with Brock to the back leaving a tag team match in the ring. Mattitude ran out but accidentally hit Kurt Angle. Big Show attempted to Choke Slam Benoit but Benoit countered with a cross-armbreaker. Show tapped out and Rock, Brock, and Benoit win. *** 1/4

Winners:Rock, Brock, and Benoit(cross-armbreaker submission from Benoit to Show)

81(86, 70)

Overall:76

WWE Velocity 2-8-03(Jobbers, more jobbers, and Albert)

Ash Parker vs Mark Henry

Highlights: Hey everyone, looks who back off the injured list. Yes everyones favorite HOSS Mark Henry. Parker was squashed and submitted to a bearhug. 1/2*

Winner: Mark Henry(via the bearhug)

48(35, 61)

A replay

A look at the Undertaker's speech from Smackdown and Kanyon interrupting. We will have an update on Undertaker this Thursday on Smackdown.

Notes: The Undertaker gained overness from this segment.

Brooklyn Brawler vs Shannon Moore

Highlights: The Brawler is back to face Shannon Moore. Mattitude is not at ringside because this is a cheap show and big name wrestlers appear only during video recaps. Anyway Shannon Moore won the the Halo. 1/2*(How sad is it that Shannon Moore and Mark Henry had the same star rating for their match)

Winner: Shannon Moore(via the Halo)

47(34, 61)

Six Man Recap

The Six Man Tag match from Smackdown finish is shown. Brock vs Rhyno and Rock vs Angle is hyped up some for No Way Out.

Notes: Chris Benoit gained overness from this segment.

Rory Fox vs Albert

Highlights:It wouldn't be Velocity without good ol' A-Train. One half of the tag team, the HOSS Squad with Bill DeMott, that will take Smackdown by storm. Albert just kicks Rory in the face after some token jobber offense to pin him. Albert doesn't even bother pounding on the poor scrub after the bell to put over the fact he is a BULLY. 1/2*

Winner: Albert

49(42, 56)

Spanky vs John Cena

Highlights: Spanky is the WWE Cruiserweight Champion but that belt is not on the line because A)It is a cheap show and B) John Cena is over the cruiserweight limit anyway. Best match of the night. Spanky hits a tornado DDT but Cena is in the ropes. Cena rolls up Spanky as he attempts a frankensteiner and pins him by pulling the tights. ** 3/4

Winner: John Cena(rollup with the tights)

72(68, 77)

WWE Heat 2-9-03

The Dudley Boys vs Brooklyn Brawler and Justin Credible

Highlights: Boy has Justin Credible fell down the totem pole. From ECW World Champion to mid card stable(X-Factor) to teaming with the Brooklyn Brawler in a squash tag team match. Dudleys threw Brawler to the outside. D-Von pins Credible after the Dudley Death Drop. **

Winners: The Dudley Boys(3D to Credible)

64(56, 72)

The Game

Triple H music video is reshown. Footage of HHH holding up the World Heavyweight title, spitting water, and squashing midcarders is shown in this nice package.

Notes: Triple H gained overness from this segment.

Mike Osbourne vs Test(w/Stacy Keibler)

Highlights: This was a nice squash to establish Test further in this mini-push that he is getting. Big Boot scores the duke. *

Winner: Test(via the Big Boot)

52(39, 66)

Chris Jericho

A video package of Chris Jericho to "King of the World" is played. Chris Jericho will be in action tonight in our feature bout.

Notes: Chris Jericho gained overness from this segment.

Bully Douglas vs Goldust

Highlights: Goldust will face Booker T tommorow night for the final spot in the four way dance at No Way Out. Goldust hits the Curtain Call to wrap up the match. *

Winner: Goldust(Curtain Call)

54(48, 60)

Replay

Nash vs Glen Jacobs is replayed from this past Monday. Will these two get into it yet again this Monday?

Maven vs Chris Jericho

Highlights: Jericho is main eventing Heat. He is not happy about that for some reason. Anyway Maven misses a missile dropkick and Jericho locks Maven in the Walls of Jericho. Maven taps out and Jericho wins. ***

Winner: Chris Jericho(via Walls of Jericho)

80(84, 71)

Overall: 71

WWE Raw 2-10-03

A heated opening

We see Triple H doing push-ups in the lockeroom. His world heavyweight belt is laying on the floor. Suddenly Dave Batista walks into the room.

HHH: Hey what's up big man.

Batista just stares at HHH

HHH: Maybe you didn't hear me. It is a sign of respect to respond to Veteran wrestlers when they talk to you. It gives them the impression that you have respect to the business. Now what do you want.

Batista continues staring. Triple H starts getting more agitated.

HHH: What the hell do you want?

Batista points to the World Heavyweight Title belt.

HHH: OH No. That is mine and it shall only be mine. I am the Game and I am that damn good. You have only been here for a few months. I have paid my dues. I got where I am on talent and being the best in the business.

Ric Flair walks into the lockeroom.

Flair: Hunter, HE isn't happy because I haven't gotten him a title shot. I told him that oppertunities will come but he wants the big belt.

Batista: I will answer that. Game, listen, I am the biggest threat to your title and you know it. I have scored several wins over Glen Jacobs and now I want a bigger piece of the action. You say that you are that damn good but I want proof of that. All the technical smarts in the world will not save you when you get ripped limb from limb.

HHH: Hey bud, you had your chance to get into the four way match at No Way Out for the right to be pinned by me at Wrestlemania. It isn't my fault you couldn't stop choking RVD. You one all the little ones but you couldn't win the big one that mattered.

Batista: This isn't over. You will be grateful that I don't lay you out right now.

Batista walks out of the dressing. Triple H looks to go after him but Flair holds him back.

Flair: Not now, Trips. You have to defend the title against Jeff Hardy. You don't need to get injured doing anything stupid.

Notes: Dave Batista gained overness from this segment.

WWE Woman's Title Bra and Panties Match:Torrie Wilson vs Victoria©

Highlights: Torrie Wilson was given zero chance despite this being a divas match. Victoria worked her over with Wrestling moves and hit her with the Widow's Peak. Victoria went for the stripping but Trish came out and layed out Victoria with the Stratusfaction. Trish then stripped Victoria to her bra and panties and TORRIE WINS. Torrie is the new champion. Torrie wakes up holding her head still fully clothed. She accepts the belt and tears off her clothes in celebration. * 1/2

Winner and NEW Woman's Champion: Torrie Wilson(Trish interfers and strips Victoria of her clothes)

59(73, 28)

The Dudleys(Spike, D-Von, and Bubba Ray) vs Three Minute Warning and Randy Orton

Typical six man tag team action. The ending came with Orton hit D-Von with a pair of brass knuckles as he attempted a suplex and fell on top for the pin. ** 1/2

Winners: Randy Orton and Three Minute Warning(via brass knuckles to D-Von)

69(66, 73)

Glen Jacobs and Kevin Nash again:

Jacobs comes down to ringside.

Jacobs: Nash, I am calling you out. You hit me with a wrench to cheat your way into the four way at No Way Out. So I want to hit you with something. A Choke Slam that will drive you dye job ass right through the canvas. The biggest choke slam you ever did see. Come on Vinnie Vegas. I know you are back there.

Out comes Kevin Nash. Nash is on the Titan Tron.

Nash: Hey Jacobs. Think you have everything figured out. Think you have my punk card. Well you better look behind you. Right about...now.

Nash is in the ring behind Jacobs. The titan tron video was a pre-recording. Nash hits Jacobs with a wrench(again). Nash now with some more wrench shots to Jacobs. Nash now throws Jacobs to the outside and clears the Spanish Announcer's Table. Nash now lifts up Jacobs. JACK KNIFE POWER BOMB THROUGH THE TABLE. Jacobs is DEAD. Nash now stands with a foot on the throat of Jacobs.

World Heavyweight Title: Jeff Hardy vs Triple H©(w/Ric Flair)

Highlights: See HHH vs midcarder from any past match. HHH enters and pounds Hardy. Hardy however finds a way out of the Main Event Sleeper and backs HHH into the referee. HHH pissed that his mid-card killer doesn't work wails on Hardy with punches. HHH goes to the outside and grabs a chair. Hardy dropkicks it in is face. Twist of Fate and Swanton Bomb hits. Flair runs interference but that doesn't work out too well. Flair gets beat up by Jeff and is about ready to be Swanton Bombed. Batista runs out and power bombs Hardy. HHH is up and he locks Hardy in the Main Event Sleeper despite being knocked silly. Submission Win for the Game. Batista now gives HHH a look that says "You owe me one". However, RVD runs out and chases off HHH and Batista from doing anymore beating on his friend Jeff Hardy. ***

Winner: Triple H(with the Main Event you know what and oh yeah, help from Batista)

77(80, 71)

Notes: The World Heavyweight title has gained in image.

Jericho tries to get some action.

Jericho enters and bumps into Stacy Keibler.

Stacy: Oh hi Chris, long time no see.

Jericho: Stacy, I am going to ask you. What do you see in that loser Test. Is it money? Is it just a chance to get a bit of fame? If so your standards are way too low. Because if a slut like Stephanie McMahon dumps Test at the alter, you know he isn't worth it. Unlike the Canadian god, that being Y-2-J. I have been blessed with great sexual powers. When you slept with Chris, you just can't resist.

Test walks into the picture.

Stacy: Is that a cheap ripoff of Test's pickup line:...

Jericho: NO. Test is a loser with a very small pe....

Test taps Jericho on the shoulder.

Test: Excuse me Stacy, was he bothering you.

Stacy:Yes he was.

Test: Listen to me your blond haired canadian rock star wannabe. If I ever catch you coming near Stacy again, I will knock everyone of your teeth down your throat.

Jericho: You are just jealous because I have better hair and you have a very small pe...

Test: If you have a problem with me why don't you settle it in the ring.

Jericho: Fine. I can lick every one of your testicles. (Stacy and Test start laughing). NO I didn't mean it that way. What I meant is...aw screw it. Just prepare for a beating you will never, Evvverr forget.

Jericho vs Test tonight.

Notes: Test gained overness from this segment.

Al Snow vs Christopher Nowinski

Highlights: One of those midshow time wasting match. For more such matches tune into Heat every Sunday Night(thumbs up, cheap plug). Anyway the announcers talk about the Four Way at No Way Out with Goldust vs Booker T for the final spot and they announce that Raw GM Eric Bischoff has made Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam vs Triple H and Dave Batista for later tonight. Nowinski wins after rolling up Snow pulling the tights. Maven runs out afterwards and dropkicks Nowinski to continue their epic Sunday Night Heat feud. Maven taunts Nowinski. ** 3/4

Winner: Christopher Nowinski(illegal rollup)

75(73, 77)

Goldust vs Booker T for the fourth spot in the Four Way Number One Contenders Match at No Way Out

Highlights: Very clean match. Lots of chain wrestling and clean breaks. Booker T looked to be the better man hitting two ax kicks but Storm and Regal came out. Storm distracted the referee and Booker T went for the Spinaroonie but Regal hit him with a tag title belt. Goldust gets up confused after Regal and Storm leave. Goldust covers Booker T and scores the pin. Goldust will be in the Four Way with Nash, Jericho, and RVD for the spot at Wrestlemania World Heavyweight Title match at No Way Out. ***

Winner: Goldust(unseen interference by William Regal)

77(83, 66)

Notes: Goldust gained overness from this match.

Test(w/Stacy Keibler) vs Chris Jericho

Highlights: Test dominated Jericho throughout the early portions with power offense but crotched himself on an attempted big boot. Jericho works over the knee of Test but missed a bodypress. Stacy went on the ring apron distracting Jericho and Test charges Jericho. Jericho moves and Test and Stacy collided. Jericho hit the Lionsault on Test to score the pin. Jericho ran to the back as Test tried to get up. ***

Winner: Chris Jericho(via the Lionsault)

79(83, 73)

Triple H and Dave Batista(w/Ric Flair) vs Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam

Highlights: Hardy played Ricky Morton. RVD came in fists of Fire but Batista pounds on him. HHH grabs the sledgehammer but accidentally hits Batista. RVD spin kicks HHH to the outside and hits the Five Star on Batista for the pin. RVD and Hardy win. After the match Batista gets up holding his head and goes after HHH. Ric Flair tries to make peace between his two clients. ***

Winner: Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam(Five Star Frog Splash to Batista)

77(78, 76)

Overall: 76

WWE Smackdown 2-13-03

Team Angle vs Chuck Palumbo and Billy Kidman

Highlight: What a way to open up Smackdown. Palumbo was isolated and pinned with a superkick/german suplex combo from Team Angle. **

Winners: Team Angle(superkick/german suplex combo to Palumbo)

65(56, 75)

Notes: Chuck Palumbo lost overness from this match. Billy Kidman lost overness from this match. Shelton Benjamin gained overness from this match. Charlie Haas gained overness from this match.

The Rock talks

The Rock: The Rock is on the road to No Way Out. Tonight the Rock faces Chavo Guerrero Jr. So Chavo get ready for some smackdown getting pancaked all over your candyass. The Rock doesn't care who it may be. Whether it be Kurt Angle, Matt Hardy or Chavo, The Rock will come out on top. Kurt Angle you have 10 days and The Rock means Ten days before you lose your World Title if you smell what the Rock is cooking.

The HOSS Squad vs Mark Henry and Rikishi

Highlights :The match that all the fans have been waiting for. Slow paced action with a lot of rest holds. The ending came when DeMott hit Mark Henry with a chair to score the pin. The HOSS Squad beat up Henry and Rikishi after the match. * 1/2

Winners: The HOSS Squad(via a chairshot to Henry)

56(59, 50)

Notes: Mark Henry didn't really sell very much, which hurt the match rating.

Matt Hardy Version 1.0 vs Tajiri

Highlights: Matt Hardy will face Chris Benoit in the semifinals of the Interconinental Title tournament at No Way Out. Hardy wins after clocking Tajiri with brass knuckles in a great match.***

Winner: Matt Hardy(after using brass knuckles)

79(75, 83)

Kurt Angle talks about the Rock:

Angle: In 10 days at No Way Out I will roll over the Rock on my way to the main event at Wrestlemania. The Rock doesn't stand a chance and I will make him tap at No Way Out. As for that little punk Mattitude, if he sticks his nose in my business again, I will snap his Ankle in two. Its true, its damn true.

Kurt Angle vs Shannon Moore

Highlights: Angle beat on Shannon Moore but Matt Hardy ran in and laid out Kurt with a chair for the DQ. Hardy pounds on Kurt but The Rock makes the save(!) for his No Way Out opponent. The Rock has had his problems with Mattitude. Angle shows his gratitude by Angle Slamming The Rock and bashing his leg with a chair that Mattitude left in the ring. Matt Hardy is smiling on the ramp at the Rock being taken out.

Winner: Kurt Angle via DQ(interference from Mattitude)

75(70, 81)

When Hosses attack II...Next of Fox

Rikishi is in the back but Albert and Bill DeMott lay him out. Rikishi is thrown through a mirror backstage and Albert drops a cinderblock on the shoulder of Rikishi. They stomp Rikishi before leaving. Rikishi is spitting up blood and may not be able to face Chavo Guerrero Jr next week in the Interconinental Title tournament.

Notes: Rikishi lost overness from this segment.

After the break it is announced that The Rock will not be able to face Chavo tonight and Hurricane will take his place. Also Rikishi will not be able to face Chavo in the Interconinental Title Tournament so Rikishi is out of the tournament and Rey Misterio Jr is in.

Chavo Guerrero Jr vs The Hurricane

Highlights :Holy awesome match Batman. The Rock's injury may have been a blessing in disguise for the fans of Smackdown. 15 near falls in this 8 minute match. The ending came when Chavo rolled up Hurricane pulling the tights after blocking the Vertebreaker. After the match the Rock limps out and layed out both men with a chair. The Rock has a microphone.

The Rock: Kurt Angle, at No Way Out, the Rock will lay the Smackdown on you.

*** 1/4

Winner: Chavo Guerrero Jr(rollup pulling the tights)

81(74, 88)

Kanyon comes out:

Kanyon comes out in jeans and an Innovator t-shirt. He has a black armband that says UT on it. What is this all about.

Kanyon: Tonight is a sad night. We will mourn for the end of the career of the Undertaker. He might not be able to walk again. I am sorry that I did that and I apologize to the family of the Undertaker. I apologize that I didn't put the bastard out to pasture sooner.

The crowd boos and an "asshole" chant starts.

Kanyon: So Undertaker....I will remember you for what I last saw you as. A washed up piece of crap. And...

"Dead Man Walking"

Could it be? Could he have returned? Could it...No it is a midget verson of the Undertaker riding out on a tricycle. Kanyon is laughing at this. Mini Taker enters the ring.

Mini Taker: Kanyon you better get out of my yard. I am the biggest dog in the yard. I am also the oldest dog in the yard. I am...

Kanyon hits the midget in the gut and Flatliner. Kanyon now picks up the midget and Tombstone Piledriver to the Midget. That is the trademark move of the Undertaker. Kanyon crosses the arms of the midget across the chest and poses. The crowd is really booing Kanyon. Kanyon now goes to the outside and destroys mini-Taker's tricycle with a chair.

Eddie Guerrero vs Edge in the First Round of the Interconinental Title Tournament

Highlights: Pretty decent TV match between these two. Eddie hit Edge with a tag title belt to advance foward in the tournament. Edge spears Eddie after the match. *** 1/4

Winner: Eddie Guerrero(after hitting Edge with a tag title belt)

81(87, 68)

]Rhyno and The Big Show vs Chris Benoit and Brock Lesnar

Highlights: Benoit got pounded but hot tag to Brock. Brock laid out the Big Show but got chaired by Rhyno for the DQ. Rhyno left and allowed the Big Show to lay out Benoit and Brock with choke slams. ** 3/4

Winners: Brock Lesnar and Chris Benoit via DQ

74(84, 53)

Overall :73

Chuck Palumbo is forced to check into rehab because of drug problems. He gets fired.

• 1 year later...