New Found Glory Catalyst Hidden Songs?

paidelr

After song fourteen, listen to the very end first there's one that goes:

"There's a cold wind to come in this year there's a cold wind to come, there's a cold win to come in this year there's a cold wind to come.

Lot's of snow and fog this year, there's lots of snow and fog. There's lot's of snow and fog this year there's lots of snow and fog."

It sounds medevial and has talking near the end.

The other plays right after it and sounds medevial also and sounds like:

"Going hunting in the ocean, going hunting in the sea." etc.

------

NOTE: If that's not it, it's euther the European or Japanese version that has two extra songs.

I remember the one off Sticks & Stones. Me mate just bought it and there was like 4 of us listening to it at his. The last song finished, then it said "There's somebody in your house" or something along those lines and me mate (The one who bought it) absolutely shit himself.

I remember the one off Sticks & Stones. Me mate just bought it and there was like 4 of us listening to it at his. The last song finished, then it said "There's somebody in your house" or something along those lines and me mate (The one who bought it) absolutely shit himself.

Holy shit that's scary! The last song ends at four minutes then it's silence for about 14 minutes. I was sitting home alone and forgot to turn the music off. At 12'o'clock all I heard was:

"Someone's in your house......someone's in your house...."