World of Warcraft

Your Mom

Something i notcied when i decided to try Horde it seems Blizzard became lazy when it came to the area for level 10-20 players i mean look at it like this:

Humans: Westfall

Dwarfs/Gnomes: Loch Modan

Night Elves: Cant remember of the top of my head

So only 2 race's shares the same area but with the Horde its like this

Undead: Silverpine Forest

Ork/Troll/Tauren: The Barrens

so 3 race's share the same area. I no the Barrens is a large area but it still ticked me of a little though.

I cant wait for tha dd on to be released either i mean come on Blood Elves FTW

Actually, there's also Redridge Mountains for Humans, but I see about as many Dwarves and Gnomes there as well.

And the Night Elves have two 10-20 areas: Darkshore, which is good for about lvl 10 to 16 or so, and Ashenvale Forest for around 18-22.

As for the Horde....

The Barrens is a fairly huge zone, so 3 races sharing it should be no big deal.

The Horde actually share Ashenvale with the Night Elves; the Eastern part of the zone is Horde territory.

Deviate Fish, which have a random effect when eaten and have any possible ill effects removed when cooked, are only caught in one particular spot.....and its in the Barrens. And the cooking recipe for them is a rare as hell drop......only dropped in the Barrens. Plus, Horde who do Leatherworking have easier access to some of their specialization trainers than Alliance do. (The Alliance Dragonscale trainer is near mobs close to lvl 50, while the same one for Horde is near lvl 35 mobs)

I have a severe dislike for Horde players, because on Whisperwind they're a general pain in the ass. You can pretty much forget winning any low level Battlegrounds matches on that server, because most of the time the Horde will all be at the upper limits of doing the BG and will be super-twinked. (When I did Warsong Gulch BG matches on my Hunter, I kept running into the same damned Troll Rogue who had several +15 Agility enchants on her gear)

Deviate Fish are caught in Lushwater Oasis, which is the one near the entrance to the Wailing Caverns dungeon, if anyone wants to go catch some. Its a fairly safe spot (if you're not on a PvP server), as the only mobs you'll have to deal with are some lvl 14ish Centaurs and Turtles. The fish sell for around 5g per stack at the AH on Whisperwind, but I have someone I sell them to directly, by C.O.D. through the mail, but I rarely bother to even go fish there anymore.

WORD UP, MY NIGHT ELVES!!!

Very good post didnt notice so much stuff was Barren related and Ashenvale i think is more towards Alliance than Horde and Redridge is 15-25 i think.

While we are on the topic of Ashenvale it is rumoured that the new Alliance race in the Burning Crusade is to be the Furbolgs and someone over on the WoW European Forums made a very good case for them here:

http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.asp...mp=1#post635857

Personally i hate the idea and the general idea is the Furbolgs were corrupted apart from that small Timbermaw Tribe.

Not the worst i have heard though that award belongs to the Panderans.

• 2 weeks later...

I lost a really good friend to the evils of FFXI (as in, he dosen't do shit except sit on his computer anymore), so all games like this are pure evil. Its like a fucking cult.

Dude used to hang out, party, we'd chill at the beach, do all kinds of shit, now he dosen't leave his house...

Mass RPGs MUST DIE!

I may pick it up, then. It sounds like something I could easily get into.

Plus, hey, elves just plain fucking rock. Don't believe me? I point you to Gil, the light elf assassin in Radiata Stories. Even though noone probably knows who he is..

Well, I've started doing Warsong Gulch BGs on my Warlock alt, and I really wish I hadn't. Its no fun when your side gets owned because most of the Horde you're facing are the highly twinked alts of people with lvl 60 characters who can spend gold like it was water. There's one particular female Troll Rogue who has several +15 Agi enchants on her gear that I keep running into, and frankly, I'd love to slap the taste out of the mouth of the player who runs her.

I've made one observation about BGs that I might make a suggestion to the devs about: the rez sites in BGs should be fixed so that you can't corpse camp there. I've had a few BGs where some shithead Rogue camps the rez site, and its a pain in the ass. (For the record, its not just one character doing it)

They either need to fix it so that:

Anyone killed at a rez site or anywhere within a reasonable distance from one is a dishonorable kill. (Makes sense, because camping a graveyard is as dishonorable as you can get)

Or

Put NPC guards at the rez site who can see through stealth or any other form of invisibility and are powerful enough to own any asshole who tries to camp the place no matter how twinked they are.

So my thoughts on 1.9 i think the linked Auction Houses and LFG channels will help the insane lag you get from Ironforge my only downfall is that Hunters pets have been nerfed like there is no tommorrow with chase speed and what not.

So how about we choose a server PvP or PvE im not really botherd and get this EWB guild up and running then i was reading about it in the first few pages and im game.

So my thoughts on 1.9 i think the linked Auction Houses and LFG channels will help the insane lag you get from Ironforge my only downfall is that Hunters pets have been nerfed like there is no tommorrow with chase speed and what not.

So how about we choose a server PvP or PvE im not really botherd and get this EWB guild up and running then i was reading about it in the first few pages and im game.