World of Warcraft

Your Mom

Seems to be the only one I've come across so far. I'm up to level 27 now which is honestly the furthest I've ever been out of all my playthroughs. I did get my Enchanted Bone Bow though and accidentally made another three of them, which I have no real use for and can't sell.  

• 3 weeks later...

So I've got my Blood Elf Hunter up to level 45 and I'm already trying to decide my next character once I have my Hunter fully leveled. I was a Paladin when I first started playing years ago so I probably won't do another one those next even though I never really leveled him very far. Rogue seems like it might be fun. I may just do a Warrior as well.

Warrior is my favorite class, to the point that I have something like four of them. One at 110, one at 102, one at 62 and another low level one. Rogue is fun too, especially outlaw, though its viability in PVP is questionable - but I dunno if you care about PVP much. It's most of what I do when I play.

Also;

https://imgur.com/Nu2IIi3

Nah, I'm not much for PVP. I'm more of a quester right now...though I do some dungeons with friends. I'm more working towards different achievements with this game I think. Something to keep me aiming for something.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a new mouse just for this damn game. I think I may have a problem!

image.jpeg

I know I'm like 13 years too late but I was never into MMORPGs before so this is weird that I've gotten into it on like the third time I've attempted to play this. Got my Hunter to level 58 so I'm 2 levels away from being out of the old school stuff and into my first expansion. I'm still not much for playing with random people so I'm going to end up leveling up and then going back and soloing the older dungeons just for the achievements.

• Like 1

Mine is Draevyn#11926

I'm on the Area52 realm. Just hooked up the new mouse today and it's going to take some getting use to. I'm not used to using my thumb on to press buttons on the side. Tried to solo the Lower Blackrock Spire dungeon today and did okay until I got to the third boss who uses Polymorph like he has nothing left. Wiped me right out. I figure a few more levels and I should be able to solo it no problem. My buddy says I should wait till I'm like level 70 to solo the old school dungeons but if I do then that it won't be worth much to do it so I'm trying it early.

I have a Naga as well, the 2014 edition. It did take a little time getting used to the buttons on the side but by now it's like second nature, and I feel weird when I use a mouse without buttons on the side.

I'm getting used to it while questing so that hopefully when I decide to do a dungeon again, it'll save me some time. Right now I'm having a hard time just because I'm not watching the bar now that I'm not clicking on the spells so sometimes I'm trying to use spells/actions that are still cooling down so I've got to become more aware of that. I tried to use ElvUI in order to set my buttons up in the same way as the pad on the side but I like the standard WoW action bar better so I just set my buttons up so that the spells/actions I use the most are lined up 1-4 or 5 and then the rest are the random ones I might use here and there. I don't tend to go outside of a few actions anyway when in a battle.

You'll learn in time to keybind everything, and get comfortable with keybinds. I used to click spells and am still bad about clicking enemies rather than using tab or the targeting hotkeys, but once I keybound abilities and got used to it I never went back. 

So I feel like I just cheated because I pre-purchased Battle For Azeroth and used the free 110 boost on my Hunter. :blush: I wasn't going to but my buddy has a shitload of characters at 110 and one at like level 20 so we were never really able to do much because of the scaling. Now I have one character at 110 to do that kind of stuff, and I can roll another character to quest my way there again. I'm undecided between Warrior, Paladin and Rogue for my next character.

They're all fun and all classes I've got at 110. Personally, I prefer my warrior, but I've also been a stalwart and faithful warrior main since 2010. Rogue's fun, especially the Outlaw spec. Who can resist being a pirate?

I just stepped into Krokun with my new 110 hunter and apparently I don't know what the hell I'm doing because those fuckers slaughtered me pretty quick and they just kept coming. I had very little time tonight so I hope to be able to do better tomorrow when I've got more time because holy hell.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Forever Forky said:

But yes, WOW is actually quite amusing with their stupid little jokes like that.

I have been playing this game for 11 years :shifty: 

56 minutes ago, Forever Forky said:

Speaking of 11 years, anyone else pre-order Battle for Azeroth? I think I might have to take August 15th off :shifty: 

:shifty: 

Yep. Already got it preordered, and have all of the new Allied Races unlocked. >_> At least, the ones available - Void Elf, Nightborne, etc

3 hours ago, Cajun Cloudad said:

Yep. Already got it preordered, and have all of the new Allied Races unlocked. >_> At least, the ones available - Void Elf, Nightborne, etc

What does it take to unload those? I really need to continue the storyline through Argus shit. I have never finished an expansion storyline yet. As much as I enjoy having my Hunter at level 110 and getting ready for the new expansion, I kind of feel like I missed some of the in between now.