Shit Outta Luck Wrestling

MDP

Beginning of The Month: End February

Happy Birthday dear loser of my main event. Tony Scarcelli turns 20 today. YAY. Isn't it an odd coincedence that all my workers' b-day's are on the first of the month? How peculiar. Ayway, a bunch of people go under and I remain at the bottom of the list with...drumroll, 2!!! Yes folks, 2!!! PI. 2% PI for 2 shows. This month, I only lost $18,950. Bringing my SOLW account, down to $158,100. I will make it around 7 more shows, before I go under budget. I will probably fire Dan Duggan, if he doesn't perform well at my next pay-per-view. Shawn Stylez will be debuting next month. Gimmickless unless I get some ideas, hint hint hint. (That means that you, the readers, need to give me an idea. Or he will be a person who thinks he can fly...do we all want that?) Here are the overness updates.

Overness Updates

Chuckles: 12

Hatchet Dan Duggan: 11

Mr. Simon: 39

Ms. Jade: 6

Shawn Stylez: 6

The Warlock: 11

Tony Scarcelli: 22

X-Calibur: 11

Jake and I are trying to make the card...but with Jake drinking himself to sleep, we have come up with nothing.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Card For Psycho's Ward

SOLW Heavyweight Championship Match

Mr. Simon © vs. Tony Scarelli

Can Tony win the title, in his second attempt at making it big?

Chuckles vs. Mr. Simon

Two psycho's go at it, what kind of sick stuff could we see here?

The Warlock vs. Shawn Stylez

The powers of good worked last month, can they work again against a man who no one knows?

Hatchet Dan Duggan vs. Tony Scarcelli

After Hatchet was absent last week, writing letters to Jim about retirement, he will come back strong. Can he do it against the boss?

Plus, Ms. Jade updates us on the X-Cal story. And Shawn Stylez has something to say.

• 4 weeks later...

(Sorry for the long delay, I apologize)

Psycho's Ward

Phatdrew: What up hoes? Yeah yeah, shut up. Tonight is the long awaited Psycho's Ward event. Tonight, you are going to see a spectacle unparrelled in backyard wrestling. We have four amazing matches set up for you guys. Our first match is 'The Boss' Tony Scarcelli vs. 'Hatchet' Danny Duggan.

Tony's music hits and he doesn't look happy. I wouldn't look happy either if I was coming off that loss last month. Tony climbs in the ring and receives his boos from the crowd of 4 happy fans.

Match One

-Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli vs. 'Hatchet' Dan Duggan-

Dan's music hits and he comes out from the curtain. He points to the sky as if Jim Duggan were dead. What a nerd, all he did was retire. Anyway, he climbs in the ring and wastes no time going after The Boss. He hits some rights and throws him in the ropes. Tony comes back and drills Dan with a clothesline. Tony lays the boots to Duggan and then picks him up. Tony gives him a scoop suplex and then lands a few elbows. He goes off the ropes and hits a leg drop. 1...2...No. Kickout by Duggan. As Tony goes to pick Dan up, Dan fights back with a ride to the mid-section. He gets up to his feet and throws him into the turnbuckle. He mounts Tony and counts them off with the crowd. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10! Duggan is really feeling it as he dismounts and lets Tony slide onto the mat like a dead fish. He holds onto the ropes for leverage and stomps away at Tony. Dan picks him up and tosses him into the opposite corner. Duggan with a full head of steam, he goes for the Tackle! He missed! Tony moved out of the way just in time! Duggan's shoulder drove right into the post. Dan comes out of the corner holding his shoulder and gets hit with a back kick. Tony with a combination of kicks and punches and then a HUGE enzigiri. Tony stoms on the shoulder of Dan and puts him in an armbar. Dan struggles to get out and starts moving towards the ropes. Tony clinches down harder on the arm and is stretching his shoulder. Dan is screaming in pain and..uh oh. He's gonna tap! His hand is in the ai, it comes down and hits...The rope! Dan gets out of the hold! Tony releases after a four count from teh ref and looks pissed. Dan is still down holding his shoulder and Tony motions for the Mob Drop. Duggan gets up and Mob Drop! No!!! NO!!! He escaped! Duggan escaped! Duggan goes off the ropes for the Tackle but he gets clotheslined. Tony picks him up again, Mob Drop!!! No escaping that one. 1...2...3. And The Boss is well on his way to becoming champion tonight!

Winner: Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli

Match Two

-Shawn Stylez vs. The Warlock-

Shawn Stylezcomes out look like Ultimate Warrior, minus painted face. Plus, his streamers are gold and silver. He looks very cool. The Warlock comes out via hidden RC car and climbs into the ring. They stare each other down and The Warlock sizes up Shawn Stylez. Warlock starts laughing and Stylez doesn't look happy. He looks to the crowd and decides it's time for the laughing to stop. He sucker punches Warlock right in the teeth. Stylez picks him up and throws him into the ropes. On his way back Shawn catches him with a big powerslam. Warlock is struggling to escape the ring but Stylez drag him back to the middle. Stylez picks him up, Stylizer! 1...2...3! Shawn Stylez picks up his first SOLW win!

Winner: Shawn Stylez

Ms. Jade and X-Cal Interview

X-Cal's music hits and him and Ms. Jade come riding out on his horse. Ms. Jade grabbed a mic quickly and sat in a chair in the middle of the ring. X-Cal stood behind her.

Ms. Jade: Ok, last month, you heard the overview of the story between X-Cal and me. It all started when I met X-Cal back in the day, 15th century. He rode into town, a nobleman. Me, a mere peasant. He was such a hunk let me tell you ladies. But he was supposed to marry the king's daughter. X-Cal fell from his horse, and broke his arm on his way to the castle. I found him and nursed him back to health. Him and I fell in love, but knew it was never meant to be. After he was made to marry the king's daughter, I had to see him one last time. I came into his room late at night, and we snuck away. The king found us. He sentenced to hang X-Calibur, and me as well. I begged the king to spare X-Cal. He then came up with an idea. He found a wizard, Merlin something. And he sent us here, and told us not to come back unless we had a prize of current day sport. Our chosen prize is the SOLW Heavyweight Championship. Next month we have a number one contenders match-up. After X-Cal wins, we will be that much closer to achieving our goal. But tonight, we have no match, so we shall make an example of someone. So everyone here, be warned!

Jade and X walk out of the ring and duck behind the curtain.

Match Three

-Mr. Simon vs. Chuckles-

Chuckles wastes no time piling the punches to Simon when Simon was making his way to the ring. Chuckles throws Simon into the apron and then rolls him into the ring. He continues to stomp away and drags him to the corner. Chuckles goes outside the rng and takes Simon's leg him in his hand. He throws it into the ring post! His ankle was just smacked off the ring post! Chuckles does it again! A third time!!! He then grabs both legs and then pulls Simon into the post! Chuckles rolls back in the ring and starts stomping at Simon's leg. Simon is writhing in pain. Chuckles grabs the ankle and bends it back and now he's twisting it! Simon is in terrible pain! Simon needs the ropes badly! Chuckles is laughing and laughing at Simon. He might beat the champion! Chuckles is laughing so hard he releases the ankle! Simon recovers from pain and makes his way to his feet slowly. He is limping and grabs Chuckles by the throat. The laughing quickly stops. Simon picks Chuckles up by the throat and chokeslams him! He grabs Chuckles and takes him up topfor the Psycho Snap. But he can't make it with his ankle. Chuckles is released and he runs to the other corner. Simon is kneeling in the corner, as he turns Chuckles is charging. He catches Chuckles with a big right hand. He picks him up, he winces in pain from the ankle, but he gets it! Psycho Snap! 1..2..3! Simon takes the victory.

Winner: Mr. Simon

Simon walks out of the ring and rns into Stylez backstage.

Mr. Simon: Don't think that one win, puts you above me, when you wear this around your waist, then you can say your at the top, but when you get out there and say what you have to say, don't say you're the best.

Stylish Stylez Show

Shawn Stylez' music hits and he comes to the ring with a mic.

Shawn Stylez: Hello, welcome to the Stylish Stylez Show. How is everyone? Hopefully as good as I feel. I just had quite the incident backstage, and it made me think. I do have to climb the ladder, and I will. But it will be for you, the fans. Because you don't want to see some of these guys as champion do you? Of course not, so next month, in my number one contender's match against X-Cal, I will make sure he doesn't get out of our time, he'll be here for a very long time.

X-Cal's music hits and he stands at the curtain entrance.

X-Cal: Hey, hey, hey. Listen here boy, you wn one match. How does that qualify you for a number one contenders match? You deserve nothing. But if that's the way you want it, that's he way it will be. Next month, I will show you and all these worthless people, what it's like to burn in hell.

Shawn Stylez: Why wait bitch, bring it on now!

X-Cal: Alright here it comes!

X takes his armor off and he runs down to the ring at Shawn. They brawl around the ring and X throws Shawn into the turnbuckle. Shawn comes charging back and Shawn gets nailed with The Royal Flush. Shawn is laid out in the middle of the ring. Ms. Jade comes out and hugs X-Cal.

X-Cal just turned heel.

Main Event

Tables Match For The SOLW Heavyweight Championship

-Mr. Simon © vs. 'The Boss' Tony Scarcelli-

Simon's music hits and he comes limping to the ring. He looks like he will be able to stick it out however. Tony comes out looking very confident. And mad...boy does he look mad. They stare each other down and lock-up. Tony gets the upperhand by putting him in a quick wristlock. Simon counters and spins around him to get his own wristlock on. Simon grabs Tony from under the neck and hits a reverse neck breaker. They're both at their feet again and they begin a test of strength. Simon is losing a little but he starts to come back. He gets Tony down to one knee and kicks him in the face. Smon goes outside to grab a table. He sets it up and by the time he sets it up, Tony hits him with a running lariat. Tony mounts him and starts beating Simon in the face. Tony goes after the ankle and takes it over to the table. He lifts it up and tries to break it over the table, but Simon spins and catches Tony with the heel of his other foot. Tony flops onto the table and Simon goes up top. He flies through the air and catches himself with his feet after Tony moved out of the way. Tony measures a few right hands and it makes Simon stumble to the ground. Tony picks Simon up and whips him into the ropes. Simon on his way back hits a spinning neck breaker. Simon grabs the table and sets it up in the corner. Tony charges, going for a spear and misses! He ran straight into the table! It didn't break! The table didn't break! The match continues! Tony looks relieved and he starts brawling with Simon. Tony bounces off the ropes and goes for a spinning elbow. No he hit the ref. He knocked down Johnny Guy! The ref is out. Simon turns around and nails Tony with the Psycho Snap from the ground! He drags him to the top rope, he's looking for it from the top through the table. Oh what the hell! What in the hell, Who is this!!! He just laid out Simon with a right hand! This man is enormous! He sets the table up in the middle of the ring. The ref is still out! He throws Simon into the ropes, what a move! He did it straight through the table!! It looks something like a baldo bomb! He puts Tony on top of Simon. He wakes the ref up and he sees Tony on top of Simon! The ref calls for the bell! Tony is the new champion!!! The man in the ring is holding Tony's hand high as Tony is awarded the belt! What a cheater! And who in the hell is this man!

Winner and New SOLW Heavyweight Champion: Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli

NEW CHAMPION: 'THE BOSS' TONY SCARCELLI

(40% overall show...damnit)

Quick Results

Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli d. Mr. Simon and becomes SOLW Heavyweight Champion

Mr. Simon d. Chuckles

Shawn Stylez d. The Warlock

Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli d. 'Hatchet' Dan Duggan

Edited by Mountain Dew Plunge

Beginning of The Month

I was surfing the web and found that my promotion has gaind yet another PI. I now sit, confortably, at 3% PI. After a few promotions drop out, I move up to #31 in the world. Woohoo, maybe if everyone goes out of buisness, I will become #1. Yes, this could happen. I was looking at the new overness updates when there was a knock on my door.

Sophie: Aaron are you there?

Me: Yes sweetie?

Sophie: I have figured out who the mystery man at your main event was last night.

Me: Who? Gather the pitchforks, we'll kill that bastard.

Sophie: No, no silly. He is actually a wrestling. He is very accomplished. He once held three titles at once. Here, type this into your computer and he has an entire profile.

The paper read: http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/d/dru-onyx.html

Me: Cool. I think the one title says Cruiserweight Champion on it. Anyway, I have to punish him for interfering with my main event. Ahha. Book him in a match next month. A 2on1. And please, think of a new name. By the way, where's Jake been?

Sophie: I don't know last I saw he was pissing in his hat. Then I saw him wearing it...ew. But I came up with the card, and with your match, that makes 5. Here it is.

The Card for Backyard Brawl '06.

-'The Boss' Tony Scarcelli © vs. Mr. Simon-

The final encounter. Will this barbed wire match settle it all between the two?

Number One Contender Match

-X-Cal w/ Ms. Jade vs. Shawn Stylez-

X-Cal doesn't think Shawn deserves a shot, will the newcomer prove him wrong?

-Chuckles vs. 'Hatchet' Dan Duggan-

An evil clown, an obssesed Jim Duggan fan. Geez, what kind of wacky things can expect from this match?

-The Warlock and Mr. Simon vs. Jack Smack-

The intruder from last month's Psycho's Ward show will receive his punishment in this 2vs1 handicap match.

-Shawn Stylez vs. 'The Boss' Tony Scarcelli w/ Jack Smack-

Can the 'The Boss' beat the most stylish guy in SOLW?

Pre-Show News

Last month I lose around $35.000. When I signed Dru-Onyx I had to pay him $8,000 per appearance. I changed his name to Jack Smack, and placed him in a tag team with Tony Scarcelli. Shawn Stylez turns 19, yay! I hope he wins, I would like to see him in the main event. Plus, I don't want X-Cal to leave me. Danny Duggan didn't show up for a scheduled meeting with me. He blew it off to try and see Jim Duggan shopping for wood at 84 lumber. I suspended him for one month. To replace that match, I added Chuckles to the first match of the night. It will now be a triple threat match.

Backyard Brawl '06

Phatdrew welcomes the crowd of TWO!!! Yeehaw!

Match One

-Chuckles vs. Shawn Stylez vs. Tony Scarcelli-

Chuckles and Tony wait in the ring for Shawn Stylez. It seems as if they have created an alliance. Jack Smack is standing at Tony's side just outside the ring. Shawn's music hits and Tony and Chuckles look towards the curtain. Shawn comes out from behind them and hits Tony with a right. Tony falls and Chuckles turns around into a dropkick from Shawn. He bounces off the ropes and hits a baseball slide on Tony. Chuckles charges at Shawn and Shawn ducks out of the way. Chuckles goes flying outside the ring and Shawn starts to pick Tony up when Tony lands a punch to the stomach. Chuckles makes his way back in the ring and the double team starts on Shawn Stylez. They throw Shawn into the ropes and hit him with a double flapjack. They both start stomping away at him and then Tony goes for a cover. 1...2..No Kickout by Shawn. Chuckles picks Shawn up off the mat and throws him into the ropes. Tony throws Chuckles in after Shawn and Chuckles nails him with a big clothesline. Then Chuckles gets on his hands and knees and Tony starts running towads the corner. Tony uses Chuckles back as a step and rocks Shawn with a spinning heel kick. Cover by Tony gets another 2 count. Tony picks Shawn up and low blow! Chuckles hit him with a low blow. The ref didn't see it. Chuckles has Tony where he wants him, Spraying flower! 1..2...3!

'The Boss' Tony Scarcelli: Eliminated via pinfall

Chuckles and Shawn are now left in the ring. Chuckles and Shawn trade punches back and forth and Shawn is the first to land a kick to the mid-section. Shawn picks Chuckles up and, back breaker. He then whips him into the ropes and hits a big DDT. He goes up top, Stylez Elbow! He's waiting for him to get up. He's gonna look for the Stylizer. He kicks him in the stomach and here it comes. No Chuckles breaks out of it, Whoopie Cushin! 1..2...3!

Shawn Stylez: Eliminated via pinfall

Winner: Chuckles

Jack Smack and Tony come charging out of the back and attack Chuckles and Shawn Stylez. They beat them down and Jack hits a powerbomb on both of them. Tony tells Jack to do them in. He throws Shawn into the ropes and Mob Hit! That's that baldo bomb looking thing from last month. He calls it the Mob it! Tony throws Chuckles into the ropes now and he assumes the same fate with the Mob Hit! As Tony goes to the back, Jack stays in the ring, awaiting his match.

Match Two

-Mr. Simon and The Warlock vs. Jack Smack-

For some odd reason, after what I just saw, I don't think this will be much of a punishment for Jack. Warlock and Simon come out seperately and Simon wants revenge on Jack. They both start off by attacking him in the face. He with stands it and throws them both down. Jack catches Warlock when he tries a flying cross body, and does a huge body slam. Simon comes charging and he hits Jack with a clothesline. Jack is still standing and Simongoes for another. He finally knocks down the big man but he is quick to get up. Warlock looks like he won't be getting up anytime soon. Simon measures some shots to Jack and throws him into the ropes, but Simon can't pick him up for a powerslam. Jack hits a DDT and then splashes onto Mr. Simon. He covers, 1...2..No the break up by Warlock. Warlock starts pounding away at the back of Jack Smack but Jack turns and strikes a big forearm on Warlock. Simon dropkicks the leg of Jack and he drops to one knee. Simon starts stomping away at the left knee of Jack and he may have found a weakness. Warlock gets up and he drives his wand into the left knee of Jack. Simon and Warlock are looking to pick him up now. They do it! They just double suplexed Jack Smack!!! But the foot of Jack caught the ref in the face! Tony comes running out of the back and he hits Simon with a chair. Tony takes Simon outside the ring and hits him with the chair again. Tony slams Simon's head off the apron and takes him back to the basement. Meanwhile, in the ring, Jack is man handling Warlock. He throws him into the ropes, Mob Hit! 1...2...3!

Winner: Jack Smack

Jack stays in the ring and Tony comes out with blood on his shirt. He grabs a mic and climbs in the ring.

The Mob Interview

Tony Scarcelli: Alright listen up. This man right here, is Jack Smack. He's my bodyguard. And anybody there in the back that wants a piece of The Mob, bring it. (Long Pause) That's what I thought. This blood on my shirt, is the blood of your FORMER champion, Mr. Simon. Tonight, I have a main event match-up with him, again. We settle it all tonight though, in a barbed wire match. Jack will not be at ringside, I will whip his ass, on my own! After tonight, I will go down in SOLW history, as the greatest champion..EVER!

Jack and Tony walk out, and Shawn Stylez passes them in on his way to the ring. Jack grabs him by the throat.

Jack Smack: If you win, we'll be paying a visit to you.

Match Three

Number One Contender Match

-Shawn Stylez vs. X-Cal w/ Ms. Jade-

Shawn looks a little spooked and X-Cal comes out riding his horse. But it is not the usual horse. This horse is black with cold red eyes. This is the evil X-Cal. Ms. Jade looks very pleased and the bell rings. X locks up with Shawn and he scores a rake to the eyes. X-Cal gets stated on him with a hammerlock. Shawn powers out and hits an elbow to te side of the head. Shawn lands a combination of punches and kicks and hits a big dropkick. Shawn gets some momentum going and hits a clothesline off the ropes. He picks him up and hits a stalling suplex. Shawn mounts X and lays the punches to him. X powers out and he gets Shawn in a headlock. X nails Shawn with some punches in the face and releases the headlock. X then runs to the opposite side and smashes Shawn with a bulldog. X goes and puts Shawn in a sleeper hold. Shawn seems to be fading away. Johnny Guy (ref) raises his hand once. It drops! Johnny raises it again, it drops a second time. He picks it up one last time. It fa..NO! He got it up. Shawn is feeding off the cheers from the two people. He lands an elbow to the mid-section and bounces off the ropes with a big fist. Shawn springs up and he hits a back breaker. He throws X into the ropes and Shawn runs at him, HUGE DDT!!!!! Shawn goes up top. Stylez Elbow! He's waiting for X to get up. Jade gets on the apron, but Shawn drop kicks her off. Shawn grabs X, Styilzer! 1..2..3! Shawn is the new number one contender!

Shawn celebrates and Ms. Jade grabs a mic.

Ms. Jade: That is bullshit! That is bullshit and you know it Shawn! You just stole that, illegally! You can't hit a women! And you know what asshole!!! Next month!!! You're facing X-Cal!!! In a dog cage!!!!!

Shawn looks confident still and laughs. He walks back to the back.

Main Event

SOLW Heavyweight Championship Match: Barbed Wire Showdown

-Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli vs. Mr. Simon

Scarcelli uses a ladder to get himself over he barbed wire ropes, and Mr. Simon does the same. He looks at the barbed wire with an absolute lust in his eyes. Tony doesn't look at all happy about it. Simon smiles at the site of barbed wire and licks his lips. They lock up and Simon over powers Tony and knocks him down. Simon pounces on Tony and starts punching in the face. He grinds his face into the mat. Simon looks up at the barbed wire and laughs. He pick Tony up and throws him into it! Oh my god! Tony is stuck to the barbed wire ropes now! Simon goesover to Tony and smashes his face into the wire. Simon tears a piece of wire off with his bare hands getting his won blood all over the place. He takes the wire and wraps it around Tony's neck. Jesus Christ!!! He's going to kill Tony! Tony is gasping for breath and is bleeding from teh back, face and neck. Tony summons some strength and flips Simon over his back. Smon lands right on top of all the barbed wire! Now Simon is bleeding! The first blood shed in SOLW! Tony now has the upperhand and he starts whipping Simon with the wire that was ripped off. Tony starts giving him lashes. Tony starts counting them off, 1...2...3...4..Simon catches the wire! Simon pulls on one end and it propels Tony into the barbed wire. Simon rips off more wire and lays it out in the middle of the ring. He picks Tony up, and he goes for the Psycho Snap! No, No!!! It's reversed! Mob Drop!!! Mob Drop onto the barbed wire!!! 1..2..3!! Tony won!!!!!

Winner and Still Champion: 'The Boss' Tony Scarcelli

(A 42% overall)

Quick Results

Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli d. Mr. Simon and retains

Shawn Stylez d. X-Cal and becomes Number One Contender

Jack Smack d. Mr. Simon and The Warlock

Chuckles d. Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli and Shawn Stylez

Mentionables

Jack Smack debuts.

Shawn Stylez debuts.

Beginning of May

We begin this month on a very somber note. Our dear friend, Jake Roberts, has past away. Last night, April 30th, Jake was out partying. He was drunk, and on his way home, he wrapped the car around a tree. SOLW sends their condolences to his family, friends, and everyone in his life.

I went over to Jake's home to be with his family, and tell them about the buisness him and I ran. I am very saddened right now.

Knock...knock...knock....

Sophie: Sweetie are you okay?

Me: Go away! He's gone and I have nothing to live for!

Sophie: Listen I made the card for next month. Just take a look at it please.

The Card For Jake Roberts Memorial Show

Shawn Stylez vs. 'The Boss' Tony Scarcelli

Can the number one contender become the quickest champion ever?

Jack Smack vs. Mr. Simon

Mr. Simon wants revenge on the man that cost him his title.

Chuckles vs. 'Hatchet' Dan Duggan

Who will still be here after this pink slip match?

X-Cal vs Shawn Stylez

Shawn Stylez has begun a feud with the evil knight, can X-Cal weaken Shawn for his title match, in a dog cage?

Plus, memories and stories of the late Jake Roberts.

Edit: I lost $26,000 last month. IWS, NWAPWE, JAPW, and UXW all go bankrupt. I will soon be joining them unless I get some money soon. Public image is up to 4%. At this rate, I will be out of buisness in a mere 3 shows. I hope I make it. Without Jake around the buisness seems without a purpose. I promised him we would make this the greatest thing ever on that first day. I will keep my promise to him.

Jake Roberts Memorial Show

The 6 fans watch in wonder. I pick up the mic.

Me: Hello and welcome. We are all here today to mourn the passing of one of our good friends. More like a family member to this buisness. He also a very close friend of mine. Him and I started this buisness, and I will finish it...for him. His favorite thing to say was, 'If shit goes wrong, just wing it'. Tonight, if shit goes wrong, we'll wing it. For Jake.

I reveal a place in the middle of the ring mat that reads:

In memory of Jake Roberts.

In the little place I made as the locker room, I put up a sign:

If shit goes wrong, just wing it.

Match One Dog Cage Match

-Shawn Stylez vs. X-Cal-

This is a dog cage match. There is a rotweiler in a seperate cage that will be released at the 5 minute mark. X-Cal goes into the cage that is next to the ring. Shawn Stylez comes out and enters the cage next. The front door is locked. The dog is in his chamber. The bell rings and X-Cal and Shawn are hesitant to start. X goes first and hits Shawn with a few chops. Shawn rocks back and fires with his own chops. These two men are chopping away at each other and we've already reached the 1 minute mark. Shawn and X both look at the clock simultaneously and start hammeing on each other harder. Shawn gets the upperhand and throws X into the side of the cage. He gives him some haymakers in the back and then slams him face into the cage. Shawn whips him into the other side and on X's bounce back he lifts him up into a back body drop. 2 minutes has not passed and Shawn goes for a cover. 1..2..no kickout. Shawn picks him up and whips him into the cage yet again. He takes his face and grinds it against the cage. X is looking at the time and Ms. Jade is at the side of the cage. She hands X something. It look like a monkey wrench! X has it in his hand and he hits Shawn with it! It just laid out Shawn! X goes for the cover, 1...2...NO!!! Kickout by Shawn! How did he do that. X can't believe it! He picks Shawn up and takes him to the door. The dog is barking and even he seems to know how much time is left. 1 minute until he is released. X smashes Shawn into the door and it starts breaking in. He throws him into it again and it breaks open. Damn those locks. Stupid hardware store. 30 seconds and X hoists Shawn onto the top of the cage. X pulls himself up there and starts stomping on Shawn. 20 seconds left. X picks Shawn up but Shawn starts fighting back. Shawn hits him with a right. X throws a right also. X hits Shawn with a low blow and here it comes, Royal Flush! Royal Flush through the cage!!!! 1...2..NO!!! The dog is out and he breaks up the count! The dog is attacking X and he bites him in the arm! X is bleeding and is in pain. The dog runs out of the cage and down the street. Shawn is the ring, Styilizer! 1..2..3! Goodnight X-Cal!

Shawn is celebrating in the cage when Jack Smack and Tony Scarcelli come running down to the cage. Jack hits Shawn with a headbutt and Tony takes him from there. Tony takes Shawn and whips him into the cage. Tony brings Shawn outside the cage and hands him to Jack. Tony gets on top also and Tony whips him to Jack. Jack hits him with a huge Mob Hit!!! He drove him straight through the cage!!! HOLY SHIT!!!! What a way to start off the memorial show!

The Warlock Interview

Next out is The Warlock. He comes to the ring and looks very sad.

The Warlock: I can't believe he's gone. He was such a great guy backstage with all of us. He used to take us out to dinner after every show. He was the funniest guy ever. He even helped me with a little problem. I am 22, and have never had...uhh..yeah. Jake tried to help me with that. He came to me and asked me. He told me he would help me. I guess what I'm trying to say is...I'm a VIRGIN!!

Warlock runs away crying and leaves behind the curtain.

TLC Pink Slip Match

Rules: The rules of this bout are as follows; A briefcase above the ring is hung from a tree limb above the ring. Inside the briefcase is a SOLW contract. Both of these wrestlers contracts have expired, and the one who gets the contract above the ring, will win the match and stay with SOLW. As for the loser of this match, they will be dismissed.

Match Two Pink Slip TLC Match

-Chuckles vs. Hatchet Dan Duggan-

Hatchet climbs into the ring, maybe for the last time. At least in my ring. He looks up at the briefcase high above the ring and gets a very sad face. I hope I don't feel bad about firing him if he loses. Chuckles comes out and looks confident. More sinister than confident actually. He comes out with a trash bin of weapons. Remember, there are no rules in this pink slip match. Chuckles starts throwing his weapons in the ring and Hatchet pulls out his own weapon. A 2x4. Chuckles slides into the ring and the match is under way. Dan hits Chuckles with the wood and he drops to the ground. Dan starts running around with his thumb in the air, and Chuckles gets a hold of a stop sign. Dan goes to hit him with the wood again and gets nailed with the sign in the stomach. Chuckles stands up and hits him on the top of the head. Dan flops to the ground and Chuckles sees his chance. He goes out of the ring and grabs one of the three ladders. He slides the ladder in the ring and picks it up to set-up the ladder. He places it under the briefcase and the out of nowhere he gets clotheslined! Dan Duggan came out of nowhere at him! Duggan goes to the outside now and gets a table. Duggan sets the table up in the corner and then sets Chuckles up leaning against it. Dan goes to the other corner and he starts charging. He looks like he's going for the tackle but he misses! He drove himself straight through the table! Chuckles lifts himself up with help from the ropes and goes to the ladder. He starts climbing it and reaches the top. By then Dan is up there too. They start punching each other and Dan punches him hard in the face. Chuckles rocks back and nails Dan. Dan hangs on and he lifts Chuckles up. No, No!!!! Through the table on the outside!!!!! He just superplexed him through the table on the outside!! My god!!!! Dan is first to his feet, and I can't believe it! Dan is trying to get up the ladder. He makes it to the final rung and starts to pull himself up. But no! Chuckles grabs his foot and pulls him down, which smacked Dan's face off the ladder steps! Chuckles laughs to himself and grabs a chair. He waits for Dan to get up and whacks him with the chair! He lays him out! Chuckles climbs the ladder, but has a second thought. He goes outside the ring and gets a table and a ladder. He sets up the ladder near the other one. Then makes his way up the ladder with the table. He then goes over to Dan Duggan is groggily getting up and nails him with a stop sign. What the hell is Chuckles doing with the ladders? He runs to the outside and grabs the final ladder. He sets it up horizontally to the table. He grabs Dan and starts carrying him up the ladder. I had no idea he was that strong! He sets him up on the otehr side, but Dan is starting to fight back now! He gets a right, a left, another right. Chuckles is waivering, but Chuckles rams Dan's head into the top of the ladder. Chuckles picks him up and powerbomb!!!!!! POWERBOMB THROUGH THE TABLE BETWEEN THE LADDERS!!! OH MY GOD!!!! Chuckles looks down at him with a very sinister look. I can't believe he did that!!! Chuckles climbs down the ladder and up the other ladders by the briefcase. He grabs the case from the top, and he unhooks it! Chuckles is staying, Dan Duggan is gone!!!

Mr. Simon: There is someone here, yes here. RIGHT HERE!!! Where I lost my championship belt. Last month I tried to get it back again, and he interfered again!! AGAIN!!! Can you believe, the nerve, of this, big, fat, black, ASSWIPE! If you have something to say to me, come out and say it!

Tony Scarcelli: Listen up bitch! We don't have to answer to you. He didn't screw you out of the title, you screwed yourself out of the title. If you want a rematch anytime in the near future, you need to beat Jack. Or you never get anotehr title shot! Do you understand me!

Mr. Simon: Yeah, I understand you. Loud and clear. Now listen here you little pussy. Bring your little ass down here and bring your shit to me!

Jack and Tony run down to the ring and Simon gets the jump on them both. He takes Tony and tosses him out of the ring.

Match Three

-Mr. Simon vs. Jack Smack w/ Tony Scarcelli-

Mr. Simon has Jack down and he is stomping away. Tony tries to get back in the ring but the ref keeps him out. Jack catches Simon's foot and stands up. Simon gets his momentum going and hits an enziguri. Simon covers, 1...2...No! Kickout by Jack. Simon picks him up and whips him into the ropes. Simon charges and gets hit with an elbow, then Jack slams Simon with a clothesline. Jack lets out a roar and slams his chest. Jack picks Simon up and gives him a huge bodyslam. Jack covers, 1..2..no. Simon gets the shoulder up. Jack complains to the ref that it was three. Jack grabs Simon and mounts him. He starts punching away at Simon's head and Tony is laughing on the outside. Jack throws Simon into the ropes but Simon hits a flying elbow on his way back. Simon goes off the ropes and comes down with an elbow. He stands up and nails him with a leg drop. Cover, 1..2..no kickout by Jack. Simon goes to pick him up but Jack starts fighting back. He hits a few punches and then clotheslines him. Jack goe of the ropes and hits a big splash. 1..2..No. Simon is thrown into the corner. Jack with a head of steam charges at Simon and nails him with another splash. Simon falls to the ground like a dead fish. Jack picks Simon up and sends him into the ropes. Simon gets planted with a huge powerslam. 1..2..No! Another kickout. Jack can't believe it and he looks pissed. Tony tells him to finish him off and Jack now looks pleased. He throws a chair in the ring and waits for Jack to pick it up. Jack says no and wants to finish him his way. They start arguing and Simon regains his senses. He waits for Jack to turn around and Psycho Snap! 1..2...3! It's over! Simon gets his revenge!

Stylish Stylez Show

Next out is Shawn Stylez. He's got a mic.

Shawn Stylez: Hey everyone. I'm out here to talk about Jake Roberts. He as nice to me ever since I got here. Anyway, tonight, I got Tony Scarcelli. It is for the Heavyweight Championship. I can't wait to get in the ring with that sonofabitch. His buddy Jack came down to the dog cage earlier tonight and thought it would put me out for the night by slamming me through the cage. I didn't think it was as fun. SO tonight, in about 5 minutes, I will show everyone that I deserve to be champion. And Jack Smack, if you come to the ring, I will break you. I will become champion tonight, because I'm the most stylish guy, in SOLW!!

Main Event

-Shawn Stylez vs. 'The Boss' Tony Scarcelli-

Shawn looks eager to get this match started. Tony's music hits and he comes out slowly. Jack Smack doesn't seem to be around. Tony climbs in the ring and goes up on the corner showing his belt to the boos of the crowd. The bell rings and Shawn wastes no time attacking Tony he rocks him back into the corner and the ref calls for a break. Tony gets in Shawn's face and slaps him across it. Shawn doesn't look happy and he sucker punches Tony. Tony goes down and Shawn pounces on him with forearms and right hands. Shawn drags him to his feet and sets him up for a backbreaker. He hits it and goes for a pin, 1..2..No kickout by Tony. Shawn sends Tony into the ropes and hits him with a polish hammer. Shawn takes is leg and starts twisting it. Boston crab! He's got the boston crab locked in. Tony needs help. But no one is coming. We could have a new champion. Tony is clawing his way to the ropes, but Shawn drags him back to the middle of the ring. Tony is screaming in pain and he GOT THE ROPES!! Shawn releases and Tony looks seriously hurt. SHawn goes for the lower back now with a knee. He strats stomping away at it and picks him up for a scoop slam. He takes him up again with a suplex. Shawn sends Tony into the ropes and hits a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Shawn starts punching Tony in the back. Tony gets up and starts building momentum despite his lower back. He goes off the ropes and hits a flying forearm and springs to his feet. Tony whips Shawn into the ropes and powerslams him! 1..2..kickout. He puts him up on the top rope, Mob Drop!! 1..2..3! It's over. Our champion remains!

Winner: Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli and and still SOLW Heavyweight Champion.

(46% Overall show)

Quick Results

Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli d. Mr. Simon and retains

Mr. Simon d. Jack Smack

Chuckles d. Dan Duggan and Dan must leave SOLW

Shawn Stylez d. X-Cal

Mentionables

Dan Duggan Leaves SOLW!

Beginning of June

Jake has been gone for a month now, it seems so much different without him. The show must go on though. No birthdays. A couple more guys go under, and we raise to 25 in the rankings. Of course it's out of 25 so it doesn't seem that great. Our sponsorship with chart wars ends. But I get them back in about 5 minutes. Our public image now sits at a respectable...dispicable 5%. Here are the overness updates.

Overness Updates

Chuckles: 20 Heel

Jack Smack: 17 Heel

Mr. Simon: 41 Heel

Ms. Jade: 9 Heel

Shawn Stylez: 20 Face

'The Boss' Tony Scarcelli: 27 Heel

The Warlock: 10 Face

X-Cal: 14 Heel

I've come to the conclusion that I have too many heels. After firing Dan Duggan, I should be saving $4,000 a month. I have decided to hire a Mr. Paul Birchall. Never really heard of him. Hmm. Anyway, I think I'll hire him in a few months. He will cost me somewhere around $10,000 a month.

The Card for Last Chance On June 16th

Chuckles vs. 'The Boss' Tony Scarcelli

The evil clown has been on a winning streak as of late. Will it continue against our champion?

Jack Smack vs. X-Cal

Will the big flunky of The Boss be able to defeat the now evil knight?

Shawn Stylez vs. Mr. Simon

The psycho takes on the most stylish man on earth. At least in SOLW.

Chuckles vs. X-Cal

The evil clown takes on the evil knight. Who will win in this evil encounter?

Plus, interviews from Ms. Jade and Mr. Simon.

• 4 months later...
Guest Foaly

Good. I've been following the diary. Good job, I enjoyed the comedy and one of my new favorite quotes is 'If shit goes wrong, just wing it' =).

On a side note, I don't really see why Jake died. Was it storyline critical or did something like it happen in real life? Just curious and confused ><

He died because I couldn't think of a show name...no I'm just kidding. I don't know why he died I guess it was just hard for me to come up with stuff that had him in it.

OCC: I have adopted a new style of writing because making play-by-play up for every match is too long and I feel that my play-by-play is boring. So I will provide some play-by-play and then skip some parts and provide the ending. Thanks for reading

Pre-show Notes

There aren't any.

June 16th, Last Chance

The Warlock comes out without the RC car this time and he looks like he's got something on his mind.

The Warlock: Hello everyone! Now I'm here to discuss something with this "promoter" guy, you know, the one who makes the matches. Well I looked at the card tonight and did not find my name on it. I know why that is too. It's because I'm a virgin! I know that! You don't have to rub it in promoter guy. Why does this always happen to me! I always get cut out! People like a psycho clown get free title shots! It's just not fair!

Chuckles' music hits and it looks like for the first time he might actually talk.

Chuckles: Hehehehehe! Listen up buddy! I hear it's someone's birthday today! Me!!! (He blows kazoos and throws confetti) It's not really my birthday actually, I just like to pretend. Anyway, you think that you should get a title shot? This isn't your time! This is my chance to show the world that Chuckles is the best wrestler ever! I've been waiting for this since I first put on my clown nose. Ever since I was a wee little tike in my training clown suit. Ahem, anyway, so you want a match eh? (Honk, Honk) I need a tune up for later tonight and I have one with X-Calibur coming up right about now. So if you want a match so bad, join in the fun and let's all tango!!!

-Chuckles vs. X-Calibur vs. The Warlock-

Phatdrew: Chuckles and The Warlock start off fighting and battling back and forth. X-Calibur decides to sit back and watch with Ms. Jade by his side. Warlock hits a piledriver and then covers. X runs in and breaks up the count at two. X and The Warlock start to brawl and Chuckles comes from behind with a two-handed sledge. Boy these chicken wings are good.

After battling back and forth and X hitting the Royal Flush on Chuckles he covered for a very close three with The Warlock breaking it up. Minutes go by with Chuckles controlling all the action and basically taking this like a handicap match.

Everyone looks exhausted but it looks like Chuckles caught a second wind. He nails The Warlock with the Spraying Flower and hits X-Calibur with the Whoopie Cushion. He covers them both! 1,2,3! Chuckles wins it! If he performs like this in his title match, there's no stopping him.

Mr. Simon comes down to the ring and sets up a chair. He grabs a mic and takes a seat.

Mr. Simon: Somehow...I have INSTANTLY!!! Fallen out of contention for the championship. But that's ok...it's JUST FINE!!! Because tonight I have a chance to beat the bloody hell out of a JACKASS! He's "Stylish" and what not. Well good...because tonight is when I will reclaim my status as a champion! Next month, when I get my title shot, it will be with ME forever!!

Shawn Stylez comes out and attacks Mr. Simon from behind.

-Shawn Stylez vs. Mr. Simon-

Phatdrew: Simon recovers from getting sneak attacked and throws Shawn into the turnbuckle. Shawn comes bouncing out into a big clothesline. Cover, 1,2..not quite. Simon bounces off the ropes and nails him with an elbow.

Simon continues to dominate until he gets hit with a chair from Jack Smack. The ref didn't see anything and Shawn goes went for the cover but only got a two. Amazingly Simon kicked out. Shawn went up top for a big elbow but Simon got a boot to the face in. He got up quickly and started hitting him with big right hands.

Phatdrew: Mr. Simon is on a rampage with a ton of rights. He whips him into the ropes and he comes back into a big headbutt. Simon lifts him up and hits a neckbreaker. Simon grabs him and gets him into position. Their on top, Psycho Snap! 1,2,3! Mr. Simon wins it!

-Jack Smack vs. X-Calibur-

Phatdrew: Next we got this mob boss' flunky here. He's obviously a little dumb if he thinks he'll ever make it anywhere following Tony. Anyway here he comes and X-Calibur is already in the ring. They start off locking up and Jack overpowers X quickly. Ms. Jade grabs the foot of Jack and he gets out of the ring to chase her. She climbs in the ring and Jack follows but gets hit with a clothesline. It barely moves him and he goes for another. He flies off the ropes with a dropkick and finally knocks him down.

Jack takes control after a near fall and starts beating him down slowly. He took him into the corner and nails him with a big splash. After what seemed like hours, Jack finally takes him into the Mob Hit for the finish. 1,2,3!

Main Event: SOLW Heavyweight Championship

-'The Boss' Tony Scarcelli vs. Chuckles-

Phatdrew: Seriously, you all need to go out and get some of these chicken wings, they are fabulous. Oh hey anyway, Tony is making his way to the ring and he looks pretty good with that belt around his waste. Chuckles' clown music hits and he comes out juggling on a unicycle. He looks happy to have this shot. They get in the ring and Chuckles honks his nose. Tony doesn't seem to enjoy it as much as the 2 three year olds in the crowd and hits him with a clothesline. He lifts him up and tosses him out of the ring. Tony grabs the ropes in front of him and slingshots himself onto the waiting Chuckles. After a short breather from both guys Tony is the first up and throws him back in the ring. Chuckles is waiting for him though and catches him with a boot to the face.

Chuckles gains control and pulls out all the stops, dominating 'The Boss'. He begins punishing Tony in a way no one has before. Minutes of this beating go by and Chuckles is looking like he's got this in the bag.

Phatdrew: Chuckles is looking like he's going to close this thing out. Hey just like that Mariano Rivera guy, aren't those Yankees having a great start to the season? Oh back to the show. Chuckles hits him with the Spraying Flower and he should be going for the cover but he's gonna look for the Whoopie Cushion. He climbs up top and gets ready. He signals to the crowd, honks his nose and he falls off!!! His big shoe got caught in the ropes! Tony picks him up quick, Mob Drop! 1,2,3! Tony is still our champion!

Winner: Tony Scarcelli

44% overall for the show

Edited by tna on spike

For the time being, I have only skimmed over a few things here and there. From what I have seen, it seems pretty well written and quite creative. It's hard for me to picture professional wrestling in 40 years, as it's changed so much in just the last 20, ya know? But, I will start reading from this point on and see where you take this.

No the story at this point is in present day and works it way up to the overtaking of WWE. At this point it's still 2006 and it will work its way through the years towards the future.

Beginning of July

As SOLW plods along on a bankrupt cause with people screaming for more money, and me not having the money to give. Titlehistories.com don't want anything to do with us anymore. But I tell them I have fine print in out contract where they have to renew it with us. Good thing they don't double check things because lyiing is bad children...don't do it. Scotty 2 Hotty is getting released from his contract. I told Sophie to call him and tell him we're interested. We can only pay him about $10,000 a month she told him. He hung up. The next day I received a dead fish with its guts hanging out in my mailbox. Thank you Scotty. NWA: GCW goes down. Ahh the feeling of knowing you're moving up. PWU also goes down. I play "Another One Bites The Dust" on my stereo while I read this news. Warlock turned 23. We are at 6% PI and I have $41,250 in the bank left. Gives me about two more shows until I'm in debt. I have to hold off on new character Paul Burchill as I'll go under after my next show if I have him. In an effort to save some money, Phatdrew has been FIRED!! Hopefully his departure can keep my head above water just long enough to have a third show. I'm going to try and get a loan from the bank for a few more shows. Hopefully they don't make me pay out the ass to pay it back. Sophie and I have been working late on the card, and here it is.

SOLW: Fight Night

SOLW Heavyweight Championship

'The Boss' Tony Scarcelli vs. Shawn Stylez

The Boss defends his title yet again, can he extend his title reign to 4 months?

X-Calibur vs. Jack Smack

The evil knight rides his golden...pony to his match against the big flunky.

Mr. Simon vs. The Warlock

The Warlock has looked strong, but the psycho is on an absolute tirade, to get back to the title scene.

Shawn Stylez vs. Chuckles

After losing his title shot, Chuckles will try to rebound with a win.

Plus, Shawn Stylez has a story to tell.

SOLW: Fight Night

Stylish Stylez Show

Shawn Stylez makes his way to the ring with a mic and looks like he's got something important on his mind.

Shawn Stylez: Hello Everyone here in Barksdale, Pennsylvania!

Foley Pop

Shawn Stylez: So the way things have been going here in SOLW for me have been good so far. Other than that little title shot that I *cough blew cough*. But tonight I have another shot at the title. A well earned one might I add. This time will be...

Chuckles: Suut up you fairy! You don't deserve a title shot! Last month was my shot and I had it. I had it in my grasp! All I had to do was nail the Whoopie Cushion and it would've been over. But instead...INSTEAD! These stupid shoes! These dumb shoes...cost me my title

Shawn Stylez: Whoa whoa whoa whoa...your title!? Excuse me this is my title shot. You have nothing to do with this. You're my tune up match this month bitch. So walk your fake clown ass in here and let's get this started.

Match One

-Shawn Stylez vs. Chuckles-

Chuckles charges down to the ring. He looks quite funny sprinting to the ring in his nose and big shoes. Shawn and Chuckles go at it trading blows. Chuckles gains the upper hand by raking his eyes. He goes off the ropes and knocks him down with a big forearm. He comes off the ropes again and drives an elbow into Shawn's sternum. Chuckles puts him in an armbar. Shawn is struggling to get out but Chuckles releases him from the hold and kicks him in the face.

Chuckles continues to dominate and covers Shawn several times. Shawn continues to perservere and keeps taking his beating but not giving up.

Chuckles goes up top for the Whoopie Cushion but Shawn moves and grabs his leg. Stylezmission! Chuckles is stuck in the Stylezmission! Chuckles is clawing for the ropes and is panicking in the ring. He can't find a way out. He taps out! Shawn Stylez wins it.

The Mob, breaking apart?

Tony makes his way to the ring with Shawn eyeing him all the way. Tony just laughs and keeps walking.

Tony: Yeah you'll get yours later tonight don't worry about that. Anyway, 3 months it's been. Since I beat the living hell out of Mr. Simon, and became Heavyweight Champion. This belt, will never leave my side. On to my first topic though, coincedently, Mr. Simon. Now you've been screwing with my teammate, Jack Smack, for some time now. I think we need to end that. Now..hey what the hell?

Jack Smack: I don't need you to talk for me anymore! I can speak for myself. I'm not some flunky bystander. I don't do everything on your beckon and call. I'm not your bitch. Now Mr. Simon, you should've known when you started messing with me, that I was going to keep coming at you. The way I understand it, you want a title shot at 'The Boss'. So here's what's going to happen. Next month at Justice For All, it's going to be me, and you. In a number one contender's match.

Tony: Hold on, aren't you supposed to be with me? Who said anything about a title shot?

Jack: What? Don't you think I can take him? Huh? Is that what you're saying?

Tony: No, no big guy. But I thought me and you were partners, you know. Me champion, you in the background looking big.

Jack: You know what Tony, I'm tired of being in the back, it's my time now, and next month, I'm gonna make damn sure, I'm facing you for the title.

Jack throws down the mic and walks out. Tony looks worried and mad in the ring.

Match Two

-Mr. Simon vs. The Warlock-

The Warlock makes his way out but is grabbed from behind and thrown onto the grass. It's Mr. Simon who jumped him. He rubs his face in the dirt and lets him come up for air. Warlock comes up spitting dirt and Simon shoves him back down. Simon stands up and stomps him into the ground. Simon starts laughing and looks away. Warlock gets up with fire in his eyes. He screams "NO MORE" and runs at Simon. Simon side steps him lets him run into the apron. However, this doesn't discourage him and he runs at him again. This time Simon turns in time to get nailed with a spear.

For the first time in his career, Warlock is actually controlling the pace. The Warlock looks hungry and chokes him with his wand, which has finally found its way back to our SOLW ring.

Warlock takes him to the top rope and hits a huge superplex. 1,2 No. Warlock looks happy that he actually got a cover on someone. Simon hits a few rights after getting up and does a swinging neckbreaker to The Warlock. He takes him up top, Psycho Snap! 1..2..3! Easily over.

Match Three

-Jack Smack vs. X-Calibur-

X starts off quick trying to gain revenge for last month and is quickly shut down by Jack Smack. Jack hits a headbutt and a big splash. He throws him into the ropes Mob Hit. 1...2..3! What a quick match!

(Boy the person who booked this match must be laaaaaazy!)

Main Event

-Shawn Stylez vs. 'The Boss' Tony Scarcelli ©-

Tony and Shawn make their slow way down to the ring. Tony looks as confident as ever and so does Shawn. Shawn makes the first move with a lockup, but they break away. They walk around a little more and go for the lockup again. No one gains the advantage and they break it up again. Tony gets sick of this and lands a kick to the mid-section. He hits a few chops and then whips him into the turnbuckle. He follows it up quickly with a splash. He pummels him with rights and chops in the corner. Shawn gets mad and switches places with him. He steps back and kicks him in the face. Now he starts choking him out with his boot. He goes back to the opposite corner and gets a full head of steam into Tony. Tony falls down to a sitting position and Shawn gives him a big facewash.

Shawn and Tony continue to battle back and forth until Jack comes to ringside. After Shawn goes for a suplex and inadvertantly hits the ref with Tony's feet, Jack gets in the ring.

Jack goes after Shawn and whips him into the ropes. Mr. Simon runs in and hits Jack in the back of the head with a chair. Shawn looks happy about it, but Tony hits the Mob Drop on Mr. Simon. Tony turns around and he gets hit with the Stylizer! There's no ref anywhere. 1,2,3 counts the crowd but they aren't refs. (And good thing because I don't have the money to pay them) Shawn goes to wake the ref up and Johnny Guy finally gets up. He turns around Mob Drop! 1...2...3! The ref was there for that! The champion retains!

Winner: Tony Scarcelli

49%

Quick Results

Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli d. Shawn Stylez and retains

Jack Smack d. X-Cal

Mr. Simon d. The Warlock

Shawn Stylez d. Chuckles

Due to unforeseen events, I have to restart my EWR game over. Something happened with my save file when I tried to bring it from one computer to another, so therefore, there will be some differences in overness and money, but I will try to keep it as close as possible.