Chuckles: 17

Jack Smack: 27

Mr. Simon: 49

Ms. Jade: 10

Shawn Stylez: 21

Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli: 38

The Warlock: 14

X-Calibur: 28

I have decided to update you on my Face/Heel situation.

Face

Heel

Tweener

Workers

Chuckles

Jack Smack

Mr. Simon

Ms. Jade

Shawn Stylez

Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli

The Warlock

X-Calibur

I'm now at 11% PI. Woot, woot. I have taken up a 1% advertising for $10,000.

Justice For ALL!!!

SOLW Heavyweight Championship Match

Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli © vs. X-Calibur

After Ms. Jade begged me for a title shot, X-Calibur will finally get his chance to go back to the 15th century...please go, I'm running out of money.

Number One Contender's Match

Mr. Simon vs. Jack Smack

Jack promised to beat Mr. Simon last month, but can Mr. Simon move back into the title match?

Shawn Stylez vs. Chuckles

Shawn Stylez blew his shot last month, can he redeem himself against the crazy clown?

Mr. Simon vs. The Warlock

For the second time in a row, these two will go at it in a hardcore rules match.

Edited by tna on spike

Pre-Show Notes

I have $13,640 left. I'm going into debt next month. I hope I can get up to 50% PI to get bigger sponsors by then or I'll have to fire a ton of wrestlers. I fired my referee to save some more. I fire Ms. Jade since she hasn't done anything for me lately anyway. Wish me luck.

Justice For ALL!!!

A small confrontation

Mr. Simon walks to the ring and is stopped by Jack on the way

Jack Smack: Hey boy, when you go out there, just know I'm watchin' you, and don't forget it!

Match One

Simon enters the ring and The Warlock enters after him. The Warlock starts things off and lands a kick to the leg. Simon looks unphased and drives his fist into the face of The Warlock. Simon grabs a trash can lid and drives it into The Warlock's stomach and then nails him in the head. The Warlock staggers back off the ropes and runs right into a clothesline from Simon. The Warlock looks like he's having a seizure and Simon gives him an elbow.

Simon keeps driving in the power moves until he slingshots himself at The Warlock to the outside and Warlock hits him with a chair. Warlock was in control the rest of the way until he slipped off the trash can lid and got hit the Psycho Snap into the chair!

Winner: Mr. Simon

Match Two

Shawn Stylez vs. Chuckles

Chuckles is the first out and he hides by the door waiting for Shawn. Shawn's music hits and he walks out but gets jumped by Chuckles. Chuckles hits him with a few rights and lefts and throws him to the ground. Chuckles runs after him and does a huge butt drop on Stylez. He picks him and Shawn spits out some grass on his way. He gets tossed in the ring and Chuckles comes in after him. Shawn hits a boot but Chuckles grabs it the second time and pulls, forcing Shawn to fall on his back. Chuckles holds on to the leg and flips over him for a pinfall attempt. 1,2 no.

Chuckles dominates by pulling out a lot of technical moves and hold Shawn in a Sharpshooter for a good 5 minutes before he gets to the ropes.

Shawn broke out of the Sharpshooter and writhes in pain holding his leg. Chuckles hits a leg drop on his leg and cntinues to go to work on it. He nails him with a Dragon Screw and Goes up top. Whoopie Cushion! 1,2,3!!!

Winner: Chuckles

A few words before their Grudge Match

Jack is already in the ring.

Mr. Simon looks ready for his match but he comes out with a mic.

Mr. Simon: FINALLY! I've got my chance to get back, BACK! To the main event. The MAIN EVENT! Because there's no way, NO WAY!!!! I'm going to let a BRAINLESS musclehead beat me for my shot! This is the beginning of the end, of the reign of the Mobsters!

Tony Scarcelli: Mobsters? This is my title reign. There isn't no team here. This is me, if it was a team Jack wouldn't have lost to you. But instead he...

Jack Smack: I told you, I don't need you to speak for me.

Tony Scarcelli: Jesus Christ, I'm getting really sick of you telling me that! You wanna get in my face big man? Huh?

Mr. Simon: Sorry to break up your honeymoon guys but I have to kick your boyfriends ass Tony.

Match Three Number One Contender's Match

Mr. Simon vs. Jack Smack

Simon runs down to the ring and hits Jack with a right and then Tony. He keeps hitting them both with right hand and throws Tony off the ropes and nails him with a big clothesline over the ropes. He turns around to a big headbutt from Jack, but Simon doesn't feel a thing as he's on an adrenaline rush. He gives Jack a headbutt of his own. They trade headbutts until finally Jack is busted open. Simon comes off the ropes with a flying elbow and then puts him in a Boston Crab. The big man is looking nervous and he is looking around for something to grab. Tony is still there and I (The Ref) can't see Tony pulling him to the ropes. He gets out of the hold and Simon continues to be the aggressor.

Simon controls the action throughout, despite interference from Tony the whole way. Minutes go by with Simon dominating Jack and more blood spilling over the mat.

Simon drags him up top to try for the Psycho Snap but he can't lift him that high he's too heavy. Jack lands a right and starts to fight back. Jack comes off the ropes and lands a big back elbow. He sends him off the ropes for the Mob Hit but Tony is on the apron trying to distract me. He thinks Jack is in trouble. Behind me Jack hits the finisher and covers. I'm still arguing with Tony and trying to get rid of him. I finally turn around but Jack is already off him. He starts arguing with Tony and shoves him off the apron into the excited crowd of 11!!!. He turns back around, Psycho Snap! 1..2..3! It's over! Finally the rematch Simon's been waiting for!

Winner and Number One Contender: Mr. Simon

Tony looks pissed but he has to be ready for his match and he's already in the ring waiting for X-Calibur.

Main Event

Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli © vs. X-Calibur

X-Cal comes out on a special horse looking as happy as ever. Maybe he's happy that Ms. Jade ran off with Dan Duggan. Anyway X-Cal is on a quick start and lands some chops and forearms to the face and chest. X-Cal spins around for a spinning heel kick. He bounces off the ropes right into a big shoulder block from Tony. Tony picks him up and throws him off the ropes. X-Cal ducks a clothesline and then Tony leap frogs him then drops down and X-Cal jumps over him. Tony jumps up and hits him with a boot to the face.

Tony stays in control until Jack strolles down to the ring and gets Tony's attention. He then gets dominated by X-Cal and he pulls out some good high spots.

X-Cal is controlling the action here and he goes over to his horse. He puts Tony on the horse and goes back into the ring. He climbs to the top. HE JUMPS! He hits him with a flying crossbody! They both look out cold and neither are moving. I start counting to ten but going slow, hopefully they get up, these people would be pissed. By the time 9 comes X-Cal slides in and then back out. He throws Tony back in the ring and then covers. 1,2 no Tony got his foot on the ropes. Tony fights his way back and picks him up. It looks like the Mob Drop. He got it! What a turn around for the champ. 1..2..NO! Broken up by Jack. I call for the bell while Jack beats him down. I run to the outside quickly to ring the bell. Then I pick up the mic and I announce the winner. I say X-Calibur is the winner and run in to raise his arm. He thinks he won the belt but he didn't pin Tony. He grabs the belt and runs off with the belt only for his horse to collapse on him. He leaves the belt and continues to ride away. I run back inside the ring to break it up. I then run back out to ring the bell several times telling them to stop. Boy I wish this little triangle was louder.

Winner: X-Cal by Disqualification!

51% Overall

Quick Results

X-Cal d. Tony 'The Boss' by DQ. Tony retains

Mr. Simon d. Jack Smack and becomes #1 contender

Chuckles d. Shawn Stylez

Mr. Simon d. The Warlock

Mentionables

Mr. Simon becomes #1 Contender.

Edited by Mountain Dew Plunge

End Of August

I'm now in the hole $14,300. I wonder if I'll make it. I'm at 15% PI. Mr. Simon starts working for IWA-EC. No clue where that is...but he better not miss any of my shows. Here are the new overness updates.

Workers

Chuckles: 17

Jack Smack: 30

Mr. Simon: 51

Shawn Stylez: 21

Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli: 39

The Warlock: 17

X-Calibur: 29

Injury Prone

SOLW Heavyweight Championship CAGE Match

Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli © vs. Mr. Simon

Finally Mr. Simon is back in a title match, Tony will have no where to run in this cage match.

Chuckles vs. The Warlock

The Warlock is looking for his first win against the crazy clown.

Jack Smack and Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli vs. Shawn Stylez and X-Calibur

Can The Mob try to mend things between each other in the first ever SOLW tag match?

These two have put on the best matches of SOLW in The Dames opinion, let's see a repeat performance.

Predictions are welcome and encouraged. There will be a surprise prize for the winner who is closest.

Edited by tna on spike

• 2 weeks later...

SOLW Heavyweight Championship CAGE Match

Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli © vs. Mr. Simon

Mr Simon will pull this out even though i love the boss :wub:

Chuckles vs. The Warlock

Chuckles will win simply because he is the cover boy

Jack Smack and Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli vs. Shawn Stylez and X-Calibur

Styles and X-Cal well get one over against ma boi's

Warlock. Dunno Why Though.

Pre-Show Notes

Alas, I got a loan from the bank for $100,000. So don't worry fellow SOLW fans, all three of you, we will be continuing our shows, until we run out of money...again. Thanks everyone for mailing in your predictions...oh wait. In other news a promotion League Against The McMahon Family has been constructed. For short, LATMF. I feel bad for the announcer who has to announce that before every title match. In a coincidence, Ted Turner is the owner. Also, Ring Of Honor has gone out of business. I'm not quite sure how, so I won't go into detail. Shawn Stylez is out with a tricep injury while he was flexing for Sophie after Justice For ALL!! He'll be back next show. I have hired 2 new members of SOLW. Alex 'Pure' Gold. and his manager, McCoy Counterfeit. 8:00 p.m. has arrived and the show is starting.

Injury Prone

Mr. Simon Interview

Mr. Simon: Haha. Last month, I ended The Warlock. I hurt him so bad, he's out for an...UNDISCLOSED, amount of time. Hahaha. But tonight, is the beginning of a new. A new era, in SOLW! My first reign as champion, was just a taste, of the way I'm going to beat the hell out of everyone! It's over. The "Mob" is done, tonight. HAHA! Tony, you thought that the beatings I gave you in the barbed wire match, in the basement brawl, were bad? Well wait until we step in the cage!!! Tonight your life will end, and I will reign supreme! HAHA! Simon's gonna get ya, Simon's gonna get ya.

He throws down the mic and starts making his way to the back. But he's stopped by a man in a gold suit, with a Mark Jindrak type guy standing behind him in gold underwear and boots.

McCoy Counterfeit: Excuse me sir. I want to introduce myself and my client to you. I am McCoy Counterfeit, and this, is Alex 'Pure' Gold. Now I understand you don't have a match tonight as The Warlock is currently, indisposed. I would like to challenge..HEY HEY HEY!!

Mr. Simon ran down to Alex Gold and gave him a big clothesline while McCoy was speaking.

Match One

-Mr. Simon vs. Alex 'Pure' Gold w/ McCoy Counterfeit-

Alex dominates after getting back in the ring and busts out a good technical arsenal. He pulls out 4 german suplexes in a row but it doesn't get the pin. Alex then put him in a figure four leg lock. Just when it looked like Simon would lose to the new guy, he threw the ref out of the ring. After a lowblow and a Psycho Snap, it was over.

Simon is making his way to the back when Jack and Tony comes out from the back.

Tony attacks him first and they brawl around for a while until Jack gets involved. He clubs him in the back and lets Tony get to work. Tony hits a samoan drop and then an elbow. He then mounts him and continues to barrage him with punches. Jack looks mad that he isn't getting any so he jumps in and throws Tony off and attacks Simon himself. Tony turns Jack around and slaps him in the face. Then he tells him to listen to him. Jack just walks off and Simon gets to his feet. Simon hits the Dream Eater! He gets up and smiles with blood coming out of his nose.

Match Two

-The Mob vs. X-Cal and Chuckles-

Chuckles is subbing for Shawn Stylez in this one. After Tony got up and had a breath or two Jack came back down for his match. The Mob controlled the action until Tony tagged himself in after Jack got thrown down by Chuckles. He walked right into the Whoopie Cushion and X-Cal picked him up for the Royal Flush and they both pinned the champ for three.

Winners: X-Cal and Chuckles

Jack gets in Tony's face about the screw up but Tony shrugs him off and goes back to the back. Jack looks pissed but he follows Tony anyway.

Match Three

Alex 'Pure' Gold w/ McCoy Counterfeit vs. Chuckles

Alex is getting his second match of the night replacing The Warlock. A great back and forth match with Alex pushing the technical style and Chuckles with the power moves. It finally ended when Alex was taking advice from his manager and got hit from behind with a double sledge. Chuckles rolled him into the ring and gave him the Spraying Flower. Needless to say, this one was history.

Winner: Chuckles

On the Tv screen given to us by our sponsor; Televisions 'R' Us, if you need shit Tv's we've got 'em; a figure shows up on the screen. It looks ike The Warlock.

The Warlock: Right now, I might now be here. But when I return, a new time will begin. I will change the face of this business.

A light turns on and there are hooded figures behind him.

The Warlock: These men behind me, are coming...to SOLW!!!

Main Event

SOLW Heavyweight Championship Cage Match

-Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli © vs. Mr. Simon-

Simon and Tony are locked inside and nobody can save them. The only way to win is to escape. the cage is actually a really high fence that we got from a jail that recently closed. It took about 20 minutes to set up since we started right after the Chuckles match. It's a brutal match with both men becoming highly bloody. They take turns rubbing each others faces in the cage and throwing each other into it. Simon hits the Psycho Snap from the top of the cage! They're both out and Simon tries getting to the door. He gets dragged back just before he can touch the ground. Tony picks him and hits The Mob Drop. He tries climbing out but gets dragged down.

Simon and Tony trade blows and they both try to climb out at the same time. They both get one leg over and they start brawling. Tony grabs Simon's shoulder and they both come crashing down! They're both out, what a fall! Tony starts climbing to the door after a long rest and Simon is going up the cage. Simon is almost to the top and Tony has opened the door. He's crawling out, it's a race to the floor! Tony is closest he's about to get out! BAM! Oh my god! Jack Smack came out of no where and shut the door on him!!! Simon gets over the top and hits the floor!!! Simon wins!!! Simon wins!!!

Winner and NEW SOLW Champion: Mr. Simon!

Quick Results

Mr. Simon d. Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli and becomes New SOLW Champion

Chuckles d. Alex 'Pure' Gold

X-Cal and Chuckles d. The Mob

Mr. Simon d. Alex 'Pure' Gold

Mentionables

Debut of Alex 'Pure' Gold and his manager McCoy Counterfeit. Show scored a 51%. A surprise, Danny George wins the prediction contest.

From SOLW.net:

SOLW is now at 20% PI. In other news, TNA has hired the services of Hulk Hogan. He's sure to make TNA a competitor to WWE. Mr. Simon turned 24 this month, and happy brithday when he faces Shawn Stylez, who challenged him to a match just days ago. Jack and Tony have had their quarrel, will they get things right, or will they fight for it? Find out at Nightmare!

The following are confirmed matches for Nightmare:

X-Cal vs. Alex 'Pure' Gold w/McCoy Counterfeit

X-Cal wants to show Alex that he won't be stopping him in his attempt to get back to the 15th century.

Chuckles issues open challenge.

With many matches not even booked yet, we're sure to see some fireworks on October 15th.

From SOLW.net:

The new overness updates are in:

Overness Updates

Alex 'Pure' Gold: 12

Chuckles: 41

Jack Smack: 39

McCoy Counterfeit: 8

Mr. Simon: 50

Shawn Stylez: 32

Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli: 44

X-Cal: 38

Rumors show SOLW near financial ruin. Can they land some new sponsors before they go bankrupt? Chuckles' open challenge is yet to be answered only a mere 24 hours from the show. Will someone step up to the ring?

Also, Shawn Stylez has an interview up where he discusses his absence from SOLW and how he's going to make a bigger splash this time.

SOLW is currently in the market for new talent. If you are cheap, and can pull off a right hand, you're hired.

In just a few hours, SOLW: Nightmare will begin. We invite you all to come out to the ring and watch Mr. Simon do battle with Shawn Stylez for the SOLW Heavyweight Championship and manyy of your other favorite SOLW wrestlers in action.

SOLW: Nightmare

Stylish Stylez Show

Shawn Stylez: I'm back! Tonight is the night everyone. Mr. Simon comes to an end. I'll destroy him for you. Last month, I missed my first show since my debut. It was terrible, watching the show from my...window, right over there. I watched Mr. Simon regain the title, and I thought to myself. No one nice, has ever held this title. It's time for a man who wants to wrestle, just to wrestle, to become champion. And tonight, my SOLW dream will come true!!!

Match One

-X-Cal vs. Alex 'Pure' Gold w/ McCoy Counterfeit-

X-Cal controls everything from the start. He gets a bunch of near falls and starts to get frustrated. After a decently long match, Alex gains the upper hand when X-Cal goes up top and Alex falls on the ropes causing X-Cal to fall down in the middle of the ring. Alex goes for the quick pin but only gets two. Alex goes up top and hits the Golden Shower! 1....2....3! Alex picks up his first win!

Winner: Alex 'Pure' Gold

X-Cal starts flipping out starts going for Alex but gets stuck in the ropes. Alex heads to the back quickly and X-Cal is throwing a fit in the ring.

Tony has a gripe

Tony: This is bullshit!!! This is bullshit and all of you here know it! (Boos) Shut up! I don't even care about any of you! That title was everything!!! And I got screwed! Jack you fucker!!! Get out here! Get out here now I want my revenge you asshole!!! You're the reason for all of this!! You're the reason I don't have a belt around my waist!! Get out here right now you son-of-a-bitch!!

Long Pause...

Tony: Fine, you won't come out here, I'll come to you!

Just when he finishes that sentence Jack emerges from the basement and charges Tony

Match Two

Jack comes in the ring and they go right at it. They battle back and forth with big rights and lefts. Jack gains the advantage and hits Tony with a big headbutt. Jack has a hold of the match the whole way until Tony sneaks in a low blow. Tony pulls out a ton of impact moves and covers him for only one. Jack looks pissed and he picks Tony up with a double chokehold and slams him down.He goes for a cover but Tony shows some resilience and kicks out. Tony charges Jack and they both hit each other with a double clothesline. They both get up around the same time and they throw more punches. Jack blocks one and nails him with a kick to the mid-section. He grabs him by the head and throws him out of the ring. He follows him up and Tony gives him a martial arts kick to the leg. He's trying to take down the beasts tree trunks. He keeps kicking him and I'm counting to 10, and already up to 6. They start brawling again and have no regard for the ten count. I call for the bell and it's a double count out!

Winner: Draw, Double Count Out

They keep brawling around the ring and make their way into the basement. Jack grabs Tony and throws him down the stairs of the basement. Jack leaps from the top and hits a huge splash! Jack goes to the side and finds a table...Oh god my kitchen table jesus christ! He stands on top of it and Mob Hit! He put Tony through the table with the Mob Hit!!! Jack is standing over him laughing as he walks away.

Chuckles finds his own opponant

Chuckles: Nobody wants to accept my challenge huh? Fine, I'll find my own competition!!! And it'll be a Falls Count Anywhere Match!

Chuckles starts walking around in the back and runs into Alex 'Pure' Gold.

Match Three, Falls Count Anywhere

-Chuckles vs. Alex 'Pure' Gold-

Chuckles surprises him and throws him into the wall. After Alex recovered from the surprise they start a good back and forth hardcore match. Alex brings out his Gold techincal style and they slowly start making their way out to the ring. Alex rolls Chuckles in but Chuckles hits him with the Spraying Flower! He goes up top, but he gets caught in the ropes wth his big shoes! He falls off the top and Alex is getting up. He realizes what's going on and he climbs to the top. Golden Shower!!! He gets the 3!!!

Main Event

-Mr. Simon © vs. Shawn Stylez-

Simon and Stylez meet face to face in the ring and have a stare down. Shawn breaks the stare with a right hand and the match is underway. They brawl for a while until Simon hits a knee to the stomach. Simon whips him into the turnbuckle and Stylez doesn't turn around and his shoulder gets rammed right into the post. Simon sees the weakness and goes right after. He grabs Stylez left arm and holds it in the air while he stomps away on his injured shoulder. That's near where the injury Stylez just came off of originated at! Simon keeps a hold of the arm and gets him in an armbar. Stylez is in big trouble here and he needs to get to the ropes. He's reaching and reaching but he can't seem to get to it. Simon lets go and stands up and stomps on the shoulder again. He throws Stylez off the ropes but gets hit with a shoulder block. Shawn grimaces in pain but sucks it up and gets Simon again when he gets up. Shawn gaining momentum and hits some good moves and Simon seems to be fading. Shawn goes to the top and misses the Stylez Splash! Simon gets up quick and gets him in the corner. He lifts him up and takes him up on the ropes, Psycho Snap!!! 1....2....3! Mr. Simon keeps his title!!!

Winner and still Champion: Mr. Simon

Quick Results

Mr. Simon d. Shawn Stylez and retains

Alex 'Pure' Gold d. Chuckles

Jack Smack draws Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli

Alex 'Pure' Gold d. X-Cal

From SOLW.net

After a great Nightmare show, the company's image has been raised from 20 to 27%. The framework for the next show, Boiled Blood, has been laid out and so far here's what we have.

Confirmed Matches for Boiled Blood

Mr. Simon © vs. Jack Smack vs. Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli

The champion has his work cut our for in this triple threat match.

X-Cal vs. Alex 'Pure' Gold

X wants revenge on Alex for sneaking out a win with the Golden Shower

Also, with the bankroll winding down for SOLW, what can they do to save the promotion?

League Against The McMahons has gone bankrupt seemingly just months after their formation.

Contracts with two former sponsors for SOLW have ended, will they be able to get them back or face more of a vice on their bank account?

The advertising campaign has ended for SOLW as the money, as already said, is in a low, low state.

From SOLW.net

The new overness updates are in. Read them and weep.

Overness Updates

Alex 'Pure' Gold: 20

Chuckles: 44

Jack Smack: 39

McCoy Counterfeit: 8

Mr. Simon: 50

Shawn Stylez: 37

Tony 'The Boss Scarcelli: 46

X-Cal: 41

Chuckles broke his neck and will be out for a long, long time. SOLW and SOLW.net wish him a speedy recovery and hope to see him back in a ring as soon as possible.

Shawn Stylez challenged Tony to a match at Boiled Blood and told him that he is nothing without the title. Tony accepted and it should be a real blood bath with soem bad blood running through their veins.

Jack Smack has expressed more of an urge to become liked around wrestling as he has been made out to be a heel his entire career. Whether it will be granted or not remains to be seen.

Updated Card for Boiled Blood

SOLW Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match

Mr. Simon © vs. Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli vs. Jack Smack

Three men, one title, the more, the marrier.

Will the Golden Shower prevail against SOLW native X-Cal?

Shawn Stylez vs. Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli

Shawn looks for some revenge after losing months ago to Tony in the title match.

Pre-Show Notes

This may be SOLW's final show. There is a small chance. A man by the name of Juan Garcia has shown interest in financially backing SOLW. I doubt it...but we can hope. Also this is our first night show!

Boiled Blood

As the 13 people take their seats, X-Cal makes his way out to boos from all of them

I Want To Play A Game

X-Cal: Shut up! You have no right to boo me! You peasants! Now when I first came to SOLW, I was in search of a prize. The SOLW Heavyweight Championship to be exact. But now that I've been here a while, I have a new goal in mind. That goal? To kick everybody's ass in SOLW!!! I don't care about the title anymore! All I'm going to do, each and every match, is beat the living hell out of my opponent! And each and every time I'm looking down at their broken body, I'm going to...

The TV screen statics and a man in a mask shows up

Voice: X-Cal, I want to play a game. I've been watching you ever since you came here. I've also been watching your friend, Ms. Jade. Now we all know it's no secret you and her are, or should I say were? Romantically involved. Speaking of her where has she been? Ahhh, I know.

The man steps aside and reveals Ms. Jade tied up to a chair and X-Cal starts flipping out in the ring.

Voice: Calm down...just calm down now. She's okay, I haven't hurt her...yet. Now here's what I want you to do X-Cal. If you ever want to see Ms. Jade again, you will have to perform a series of tasks. 3 tasks to be exact. Heh heh. Now that first task is to beat Alex 'Pure' Gold tonight. Now I've decided that a 15th century warrior like yourself would just have it too easy in a regular singles match. So instead...haha...I think we'll make it a, Basement Brawl. Muwahahaha...Good luck!

X-Cal is looking madder than ever and starts kicking the ropes in a rage. Shawn Stylez starts making his way out to a big pop and he looks ready.

Match One

-Alex 'Pure' Gold w/ McCoy Counterfeit vs. X-Cal-

Alex climbs in the ring and X-Cal goes right to work. He puts the boots to him and covers quick for only one. He continues to cover many times and not getting anywhere near 3. Gold turns things around when X-Cal missed an elbow from the top of the basement stairs. Alex stayed in control the rest of the way while beating X-Cal down with chairs, lampshades, and even catapulting him into the cold hard wall! After Alex nailed the Golden Shower from the top of the stairs and dragged him back to the ring, he decided that wouldn't be enough and started to climb up high. He went for another Golden Shower but missed!! X-Cal got up and covered but only for two. Alex recovers and charges X-Cal. X-Cal hits him with the Royal Flush through a table!! 1..2..3!!! X-Cal has completed task one!

Winner: X-Cal

Match Two

-Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli vs. Shawn Stylez-

Shawn and Tony go back and forth all match long with Tony gaining the first advantage after a surprise DDT. He neutralized right arm of Shawn Stylez after Shawn slipped off the top and fell on it, exposing his weakness to Tony by favoring it when he got back to his feet. Tony gave him leg drops to the arm and twisted it, and pulled it in every way possible. Tony grabs a chair suddenly after an Undertaker Old School and slides it in the ring. He puts Shawn's arm in the chair and he's going up top. Tony comes crashing down on top of the chair with a big double stomp! He's disqualified!!!

Winner by DQ: Shawn Stylez

Tony isn't done with Shawn yet and he takes the chair off his arm and Shawn looks to be in really bad shape. Tony stands him up and leans him against the ropes. BAM he hit him straight in the skull!! Tony ties his arms up in the ropes and starts driving the front of the chair into his abdomen. Tony goes off the other end of the ropes but he gets clotheslined out of nowhere! It's Jack Smack! Jack made the save! Jack throws the chair away and Tony slides out of the ring, walking back to the back. Jack stares him down until he turns around to untie Shawn from the ropes.

Another Game

As Jack finally gets him untied the lights go out and the TV screen turns on

Voice: Jack...I want to play a game. I persuaded the person running SOLW that you're title shot tonight would be a bad idea. The only way to get it back is to perform a task for me. Just one, unlike X-Cal's three. That task? Bring McCoy Counterfeit's gold cane to me. Leave it in the basement, I'll be sure to get it. Muwahahaha, Good Luck!

Match Three

-Jack Smack vs. Alex 'Pure' Gold w/ McCoy Counterfeit-

Jack goes right after McCoy but is cut off by Alex who he tosses to the side quickly. Jack is chasing McCoy into the ring and runs into Alex again. Alex hits a dropkick but it does little to the stonewall that is Jack Smack. Jack finally determines he'll just have to take out Alex to easily get to McCoy. Jack dominates the entire match until Tony comes out from the back and hits the Mob Drop!!! Tony slides out of the ring and gets back to the back. Alex snaps on an STF! He calls it the Gold Coin! Jack taps out!!! Jack actually tapped out!!!

Jack looks pissed and Alex and McCoy get out of there as quick as possible

Main Event

A promo video shows on the TV at ringside.

Mr. Simon and Tony have a long SOLW history. They've battled back and forth almost every month since SOLW's inception. Both capturing the SOLW prize from each other in many different environments. A Cage, a Tables match, a Basement Brawl, and a Barbed Wire match.

Says the commentator, me, with highlights of each matches I tell the story.

-Mr. Simon © vs. Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli-

Tony and Simon realize their history and go at each other with right hands. Back and forth the fists go before Simon gains the advantage with a knee strike to the head. Simon throws some forearms and throws him off the ropes and catches him in a clothesline. Simon lands an elbow and slaps a chokehold on Tony. Simon releases after four and puts it on again. After three chokeholds Simon picks him up and throws him into the turnbuckle. He charges at him but gets caught with an elbow from Tony. Tony comes out of the corner and hits a DIT. Cover for two and Simon starts fighting his way back up. Simon goes for a suplex but it gets reversed into a neckbreaker. Another cover for two. Tony controls the match from here on out with every move looking to set up the Mob Drop.

Tony charges Simon in the corner and drives his knee into his stomach. Tony throws him into the other turnbuckle but Simon comes bouncing back out with a right hand. Another right and Simon is gaining momentum. He throws him off the ropes and he flips him over his back. Simon looks behind him and does a backflip onto Tony. 1..2..kickout! Simon picks him up and goes off the ropes but gets caught with the Mob Drop!!! 1...2...NO! Simon kicked out!! Simon kicked out!! Tony can't believe it and goes for another cover but again only two! Tony isn't looking happy and he picks Simon up this time. He throws him into the ropes, he's going for the Mob Drop again!! But he missed!! Simon slid under his legs and gave him a reverse neckbreaker! Simon gets him set up in the corner, Psycho Snap!!! 1..2...3!! Simon keeps it! Simon keeps his prize!!!

Quick Results

Mr. Simon d. Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli and retains

Alex 'Pure' Gold d. Jack Smack

Shawn Stylez d. Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli by DQ

X-Cal d. Alex 'Pure' Gold

Mentionables

A Voice debuted and played games with the likes of Jack Smack and X-Cal. He got rid of Jack's title shot if he couldn't get McCoy Counterfeit's gold cane, and he failed. X-Cal was given three tasks to do for the voice, and he completed the first one, beating Shawn Stylez in a Basement Brawl.

From SOLW.net:

Boiled Blood is over and SOLW's PI has risen yet again to 34%. At this rate will it be enough? Juan Garcia is said to be in talks with SOLW owner about financing the company. Talks are said to be rocky, and Juan does not have much interest, in a backyard promotion.

So far, this is the way the card for Christmas Bash has shaped up.

The Card For Christmas Bash

Mr. Simon © vs. Jack Smack

Jack gets his chance this month for a title shot, can he end the reign of the psycho Mr. Simon?

Number ONe Contender's Match

Alex gets his first shot at getting near a title, can X-Cal complete his tasks and still come away with a win?

In other news, SOLW will be having a Year End Award Ceremony, after Christmas Bash. The categories are; Best Match, Best Promo, SOLW Wrestler Of The Year, Worst Match, Worst Promo, Worst Wrestler Of The Year.

YOU vote. YOU decide. YOU choose. SOLW's first annual Year End Award Ceremony is all in YOUR hands.

• 1 month later...

Christmas Bash

December 24th, 2006

The Game Is On

X-Cal makes his way to the ring with a look of disgust on his face

X-Cal: Ok, ok, ok. At Boiled Blood, I was made a fool of. This...this...hooded character, stole someone near and dear to me, Ms. Jade. I've created a new goal for myself. Instead of striving towards going back to the 15th century, where I rightfully belong mind you, I'm going to bring back, Ms. Jade. I will...

The screen ringside statics and the mystery man shows up on screen

Mystery Man: Hello again, X-Cal. Haha. Now, now, X-Cal, don't get upset. I still have Ms. Jade, of course.

He steps aside and Ms. Jade is shown unconcious, tied up in a chair

Mystery Man: You may be wondering who I am right? You can call me The Voice. Next month, at SOLW's second show, Kick Start, you will be seeing me, face to face, X-Cal. Now, if you want the lovely, and I mean LOVELY, Ms. Jade, back, you will perform another one of your three tasks. Win your number one contender's match, as simple as that X-Cal. You win, and next week, I will give you your final task on your way to get Ms. Jade back. And then, after that, I'm all yours in any kind of match you want. Good luck, hahaha.

Laughing Larry: Well, that was quite strange, but anyway, I'm Laughing Larry, and it seems I've made my return to SOLW. Thank god too. Our first match is featuring the very strong, very powerful, sadistic in fact, Mr. Simon. How did this guy get to be champion?

===========

Match One

-Mr. Simon vs. Shawn Styles-

Styles jumps on Simon quickly as soon as he climbs in the ring, but Simon doesn't seem phased and ases to his feet with a few rights. Stylez starts staggering backward and recovers when he back into the ropes. Simon misses a clothesline when Stylez ducks and hits a spinning heel kick that sends Simon outside the ring. Stylez looks over the ropes and sees Simon getting up and goes off the opposite ropes and suicide dives to the outside on top of Mr. Simon! Stylez surprisingly dominates Simon for the next few moments. Simon gets whipped into the ropes and hits Stylez with a back elbow. They're both down and trying to recover. They get up at the same time and Simon fires the first shot. Stylez reels back and hits Simon with a right. He gets a blast of energy and hits a combination of rights and lefts. He sends Simon into the ropes but Simon slides under him and gives him an inverted facebuster. He picks him up and climbs the corner, Psycho Snap! 1..2..3!

Laughing Larry: Heh heh heh heh eh heh eh heh. Oh 'Scuse me. Hehe. Mr. Simon picks up a very interesting win after hitting that vicious Psycho Snap. Well hold on, I just got a note here. 'Go to the backstage area, and interview Jack Smack. P.S. Don't read this out loud' Oh hey um...whoops. Well uh, hold on.

Loud scuffling is heard with Larry rushing backstage

===========

I Stand Alone

Laughing Larry: panting Ok um...I'm here with Jack Smack...and tonight...he is challenging...

Jack Smack: Stop your hard breathin'. You sound like a little whiney guy that just got raped by a big guy who calls his "tool" Little Jonny. Anyway, tonight is the night I make a statement. I've been livin' in the shadow of Tony Scarcelli my whole life. Bein' pushed aaron'. Since he foun' me weight trainin', he thought he could just use me to do his biddin'. Well guess what Tony? NO MORE! I stand alone Tony! I'm goin' solo, and if you wanna stop me, you just try!

Laughing Larry: Well that was...odd. Next up is that man, Tony Scarcelli.

===========

Match Two

-Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli vs. Danny Dugan-

Danny Duggan makes his return and it's met well with a big kick to the face from Tony. Tony goes for a quick cover, but Danny recovers from the shock and kicks out after two. Tony picks Dugan up and throws him into the ropes. Danny comes back with a Lou Thesz press and pounds Tony's face. Tony rolls over and starts to pound on Danny, but Danny rols out of the ring and plays to the crowd. Tony comes from behind and slams his face into a bystander's chair who screams and then runs away. Tony grabs the chair and throws it into the ring. Tony then rolls Duggan into the ring and picks up the chair. Duggan gets up and turns around right into a chair shot. Our new referee calls for the bell and receives his own chair shot!

Winner by DQ: Danny Duggan

Tony isn't done and he continues to punish Duggan with the chair. Tony sets up the arm of Duggan in the chair and goes up top. Before he can jump down, Jack Smack pushes him off! Jack slides in the ring and sends Tony into the ropes and hits the Mob Hit! Jack stands over Tony and raises his arms in victory. He then makes his way to the back with a pleased look.

Laughing Larry: Well hahaha, Tony didn't seem to have much remorse for Danny Duggan there. ood thing we've got Jack Smack out here to stop him. Hey folks, he's in the main event tonight, did you know that, I sure didn't! Anyway, well a Mr. McCoy Counterfeit is on his way to the ring hmm...

===========

The Golden Sceptor

McCoy Counterfeit: Hello my fine americans. I want to let you all in on a smal secret between Alex old and I. The power of this sceptor, is the power of you the fans! Your cheers power this sceptor! And this sceptor, powers Alex. So fans, only you! Can wield Alex to a win tonight. So let's all start our...

McCoy is interrupted by X-Cal jumping Alex from behind

===========

Match Three

-Alex 'Pure' Gold vs. X-Cal-

X-Cal throws Alex into the corner with force and stomps away at him. X-Cal goes for the Royal Flush but Alex wriggles out of it and hits a russian leg sweep. Alex goes off the ropes and hits a leg drop. He goes for a cover but it only gets one. X-Cal fights his way back up clotheslines Alex. He grabs him by the arm and wrenches it. He spins around with his arm and then drives an elbow drop onto it. Alex writhes in pain and huddles in the corner. X-Cal picks Alex up and throws him into the opposite turnbucke, but it's reversed. Alex grimaces in pain from his arm, but sucks it up and charges X-Cal, hitting him with a splash. Alex again grabs the hurt arm, however hits a suplex on X-Cal, who after recovering slightly, rolls to the outside. He walks around the ring for a while and ends up backing into McCoy. McCoy sees him turn around and gets chased around the ring until Alex comes out of nowhere with a hurricanrana off the stairs. Alex rolls X-Cal into the ring. Alex whips X-Cal into the ropes but sees a reversal, and they double clothesline each other! X-Cal looks up and still sees Alex down. He then lays back down like he's hurt! Alex gets up with some help from the ropes and sees X-Cal still down. Alex climbs the ropes and goes for the Golden Shower, but misses. X-Cal was playing opossum in the ring! He jumps up quick and locks in the King's Court! Alex has no choice but to tap out!

Winner: X-Cal

Laughing Larry: Ahem, well we see X-Cal completing those tasks. I'm guessing that's a good thing. The main event you've all been waiting for, Jack Smack is going to face off against Mr. Simon for the SOLW Heavyweight Championship!

===========

Main Event

-Mr. Simon © vs. Jack Smack-

Jack is greeted by the champion in a stare down in the middle of the ring after a groggy recovering ref holds up the ratty championship that everyone here seems so obsessed with. Simon slaps Jack in the face, and Jack turns and laughs. He fires a big right but it's blocked and he gets his own right hand. Simon fires a few more shots and irish whips him into the ropes and it gets reversed. Simon comes back with a flying burrito (elbow) as Lawler would call it. Simon jumps up and comes off the ropes, missing a revolving leg drop. Jack picks him up and slams him down with a military press. Jack plays to the crowd but gets caught with a few forearms in the back. He gets clotheslined to the outside but lands on his feet. Simon sees this and goes off the ropes and jumps through the ropes, landing on Jack, driving him down. Simon recovers first and whips him into the ring post. Jack gets stood up by running into the post and Simon charges, but Jack as if he has eyes in the back his head, moves and Simon drivs himself into the ring post. Jack dominates the match for the most part from here and gets a lot of close covers.

Simon gets up first after a superplex that shook the ground on Jack. Simon lifts Jack up and goes for the Psycho Snap, but Jack slips out of it and hits a swinging bulldog. Jack sends Simon into the ropes and hits the Mob Hit! We could have a new champion! Cover, 1..2..NO! Simon kicks out! Simon kicks out! Jack looks up in disbelief and sets him up again, Mob Hit! 1..2...NO! Another kick out by Simon! Jack cannot fathom this ever happening, and takes Simon up top. He goes for the Mob Hit off the top, but Simon reverses it somehow and hits a face buster off the top! They're both out! Jack is the first up but Simon isn't far behind. Simon gains the upperhand when he nails a kick to the shin and hits a DDT. Mr. Simon throws him into the turnbuckle and takes him up on his shoulders! Psycho Snap! 1...2...3! Nobody kicks out of that!

Winner and Still SOLW Heayweight Champion: Mr. Simon!

Laughing Larry: How amazing was that!? Mr. Simon survived 2 Mob Hits! Can you believe that!? Wait, hold on a second!

Tony and a big menacing man walk to the ring as Simon sneaks back to the back. Tony and the guy climb in the ring and Tony says to break him. The man picks Jack up like a toothpick and hits a rib breaker. Tony sets up a table in the ring and the man drags Jack over to it. The man grabs Jack by the throat and chokeslams him through the table! He stands over him and Tony laughs as the show comes to a lose.

===========