Zeus Pro

sprinklefurball

dunno if iéd call it a game, never liked it to much, even if the Sable Sex Match was one crazy mod (basicly wrestling in her bedroom, who first has enough time to get on her and make it to the climax wins, who the hell is comming up with such stuff ?! )

I miss the old GFeds, sometimes.

i think they relaesed the CGI/PHP (whatever it was) files as open source wen they introduced the new Gfeds, you might still find the scripts somewere online.

If annyone cares

http://www.geeksoft.net/

the side has been closed like forever, just noticed that they added the Zeus link on the bottom.

Edited by Michael Matzat

I have the game, (I downloaded it for nostalgia sake, and waiting for TEW) But only with the default stuff. If anyone knows where I can get other stuff, please show me the way.

EDIT: Also could anyone get the Commercials to work? I could never get it to work.

Edited by Komodo 3000

I have the game, (I downloaded it for nostalgia sake, and waiting for TEW) But only with the default stuff. If anyone knows where I can get other stuff, please show me the way.

EDIT: Also could anyone get the Commercials to work? I could never get it to work.

create a file called com.dat in the zeuspro folder then you can add commercials...