Spiderman 2: Two Thumbs way up

Laice07

Guest Takayamanofear

I always thought Jamesion's son got killed in the comic book and thats how the symbonite escaped. I think maybe they should have Green Goblin cause the interference killing Jameison and Spidy picks up the symbonite helps him beat Green Goblin version 2 and cover Brocks sturggles with Peter being a success and him going from main Photo guy to the guy behind Parker. Brock then should get the symbonite towards the end thus the Venom Saga begins.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda hard for them to make a DC Spider-Man movie when he's a Marvel Property and all.

People need to do their research. Venom being in a Sony made Spider-Man movie is kinda hard when the movie rights to Venom are not owned by Sony at the moment.

Reworking the ending would have changed a scene that works beautifully for those of us that are keen observers. Check out the color of Harry's tie in the wedding chapel to see what I mean.

Y2Johny nailed all the comics vs. cartoon questions brilliantly and perfectly. Way to remember your history. Thumbs up from this old Spider-Man comics geek from back when Roger Stern was writing Amazing.

TGC

Edited by thegodcomplex

Guest Angry Baboon

I found it boring. There were loads of unecessary scenes, they could have cut at least 20 minutes off the viewing time. It dragged on to me.

The numbers are in for the weekend, Spider-Man has grossed a jaw-dropping $180 million dollars since its opening Wednesday night and $116 million over the holiday weekend alone. Almost $200 million dollars in less than a week with the only competition on the way being King Arthur (I have a feeling I, Robot will bomb) I can see Spider-Man 2 cracking the top 3 grossing movies of all time.

Saw it for the second time today, loved it just as much. I loved the way Doc Ock had the multiple personalitys, and the wedding scene and Harrys tie was a subtle move, but it worked. I know they have a lot to go on for the 3rd one, but I personally think that Harry needs to get a partner in crime. IDK if he could be "evil enough" to carry a movie. Maybe it's just me.

9.7/10

Saw it for the second time today, loved it just as much.  I loved the way Doc Ock had the multiple personalitys, and the wedding scene and Harrys tie was a subtle move, but it worked.  I know they have a lot to go on for the 3rd one, but I personally think that Harry needs to get a partner in crime.  IDK if he could be "evil enough" to carry a movie.  Maybe it's just me.

9.7/10

I actually think Harry can pull this off alone, at least if they do it like in the comics. I mean, just look at the tools they have: Harry isn't necessarily evil, he just wants revenge against Spider-Man, nobody else (in the comics he confronted Peter and told him he would never hurt anybody else besides him), yet is confused since his mortal enemy is also his best friend and like a brother. Hell, that premise alone makes me want to see it. Best friends, mortal enemies. Never fails. GAHHH, I CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER FUCKIN' WEEK :angry:

IDK much about the comics, but what if he had like a side-kick. Like I said idk much about the comics, so I'm not sure if anyone could fit that role, but it was a thought. Although Peter vs Harry would be entertaining, w/e, odds are it will kick ass anyways.

I saw it yesterday and it really did kick a ton of ass. I loved the action scenes, they looked much much better than the first, and Doc Oc was a much cooler enemy compared to the Goblin.

I cant wait for the next one, but i dunno if Harry can be evil enough on his own, i think maybe they should have some minor enemy charecter from one of the comics (dunno much about comics so i cant say) as like a partner, maybe the lizard guy like someone said before.

I saw it yesterday and it really did kick a ton of ass. I loved the action scenes, they looked much much better than the first, and Doc Oc was a much cooler enemy compared to the Goblin.

I cant wait for the next one, but i dunno if Harry can be evil enough on his own, i think maybe they should have some minor enemy charecter from one of the comics (dunno much about comics so i cant say) as like a partner, maybe the lizard guy like someone said before.

Thats what I was sayin. But IDK if there really are any minor villians. Or maybe his dad could be in his head, making him extra evil? That might work.

Bad news, the next one doesn't come out until 2007.

***And possible spoilers for the 3rd one***

Theres a lot of talk about MJ dying in the next one, because Kirsten Dunst says she's done after 3.

Bad news, the next one doesn't come out until 2007.

***And possible spoilers for the 3rd one***

Theres a lot of talk about MJ dying in the next one, because Kirsten Dunst says she's done after 3.

Dunst says she's done when Raimi stops directing, which isn't likely to happen.

Edited by Zero

i have something to add about the comments A-Dub and Hellfire said about sidekicks for Harry. MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR PART 2

I dont think he will have any sidekicks. I think that harry will be the green goblin from parts 3-6. he will have a minor role as the green goblin in parts 3-5. like a little confrontation. but nobody would win until the final spiderman movie, which is supposedly (sp) part 6. so during parts 3-5 other villain(s) could be in the movies too. but not like a sidekick for harry. maybe a little bit help like what harry did with dr. octopus in part 2 but nothing like a sidekick thing you would see like in the batman movies. so in the last spiderman we would have the final fight between harry and peter. where harry can be on his own or whatever. so they could get buildup from the parts 3-5 for the harry/peter 'fued.'

Edited by aznhitman