Last.FM

Benji

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing's a bit unclear for me... How does Last.fm compose the charts for groups such as Emo Warfare Battleground? Do you have to have a certain number of people listen to the same song until it gets counted, or something like that?

Edited by Santa Clawson

Guest muddatrucker27

I really don't care, when I was younger I listened to some Metal and stuff like that, then I listened to alot of Hip-Hop and Rap, now I listen to lots of acoustic and the only so say 'rock' I listen to, is girly stuff that I just find easy to listen to (kinda introduced from an Ex).

I listen to some 70's disco though, soul, old R&B like Marvin Gaye and Barry White aswell as the odd bit of Bob Marley, its weird really.

'I like everything' usually sounds like a cop out from an easy question, but I have the widest selection of musical tastes I know. Fine I don't listen to really heavy stuff, but I like a bit of most things.