Eastern Championship Wrestling Goes Extreme.

Guest Jorden Vandal

unlucky Jorden, losing two sets of champs in one fatal sweep, i suppose however this means we can see the Jericho/Sandman fued continue, but if both are face then change Jericho, else you'll be stuck with the situation you had earlier with the alignment change being too early since the last one.

The tag team division you've goit going well, losing the champs is a blow, but you have a few good teams that can add to the division and hopefully mean that Gordy wont be missed.

Most obvious thing to do now is to look to the scouts and see who they suggest to bring in, hopefully you can rebuild ECW with some of the indy stars?

anyways, great uopdate as usual, kutgw :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jorden Vandal

Saying Bye!

- Some News Makers

Over the past two months Extreme Championship Wrestling has witnessed some of it's top talent take off for World Championship Wrestling. I, Paul Heyman, began wondering just exactly how World Championship Wrestling was able to gather up all of my talent. The list of guys they had taken was long and were as follows:

Abdullah The Butcher

Cactus Jack

Sabu

Terry Funk

Terry Gordy

Tommy Dreamer

Shane Douglas

It was quite the shocking blow to our company to see one half of the Tag Team Champions and the World Champion leave all in the same week. Hell it almost crippled the company yet I managed to figure a few things out. Myself and my fellow friend Chris Jericho began trying to piece together the problems, what we came to was Todd Gordon. The 'Front Man' for this company. The man that is seen as the owner. In reality I purchased this company from him earlier this year and Mr. Gordon has been contacted by World Championship Wrestling and helping them aquire talent. Or so it seems.

What did I do to fix this problem?

As of noon today, Friday November 25th, Todd Gordon's employment with World Championship Wrestling is now officially over. We have terminated his contract with the company and upon loosing Todd Gordon we recieved the resignation of quite a few more stars. Those stars are:

Woman

Headhunter A

Headhunter B

Axl Rotten

Ian Rotten

Kevin Sullivan

Steve Williams

Stan Hansen

Ron Harris

Don Harris

Rocco Rock

Johnny Grunge

Pitbull #1

Pitbull #2

JT Smith

Johnny Hotbody

Jimmy Snuka

That leaves us with a very small roster of original wrestlers who had begun with the company at the time I took over for Mr. Gordon. The wrestlers who have stuck with Extreme Championship Wrestling are:

Jason Knight

Mikey Whipwreck

The Sandman

We hope that you will all join us later tonight as we present you with Extreme TV! We can promise the debut of quite a few new stars. We have been in contact with talent all week long to fill the void of those who have left. I'm positive you'll find quite a few suprises in the new talent.

Edited by Jorden Vandal

i have to admit that this is a bit risky, you've now lost a healthy tag division/storyline, the world title scene is now seemingly gone, so it is definately a risk.

But, i do look forward to seeing which stars you bring in to replace those lost, and i hope to see ECDub rise up through this :D

Guest Jorden Vandal

Extreme TV!

- Friday November 25th, 1994

Announcers: Joey Styles and Greg Gagne

Overall Rating: 62%

Attendance: 201

Ticket Sales: $3,015.00

Television Rating: 0.46

Introducing The New ECW! (Overall: 78%)

- Paul Heyman was in the center of the ring with a microphone.

Paul Heyman: "As basically every one of you know by now, we've had a hell of a week here in Extreme Championship Wrestling. We've lost about 90% of our workers and two huge losses in Shane and Terry Gordy. I had to find others to replace those gone and tonight you shall see the NEW Extreme Championship Wrestling. When I first took over this company I promised to change the way people looked at Pro Wrestling. Tonight, I redefine this business once again. Tonight I bring you the youngest, hottest, and most entertaining stars this industry has. I promise you won't regret coming to the show or tuning in."

- Paul Heyman left to a chorus of cheers as many were interested to see what this NEW ECW was all about.

Jamie Knoble vs. Blitzkreig (Overall: 45% - Crowd Reaction: 29% - Match Quality 72%)

- Both men were making their debuts in ECW.

- Jamie Knoble was a solid wrestler whereas Blitzkreig was more of a high flyer. Both men started out testing their respective styles.

- Knoble hit a low blow and then got a pin fall before running away as the crowd booed.

Devon Storm vs. Donovan Morgan vs. Homicide vs. Christopher Daniels (Overall: 58% - Crowd Reaction: 46% - Match Quality 84%)

- Donovan Morgan was a well built wrestler from the California area, and started the match with some mat wrestling on Daniels.

- Christopher Daniels star had already begun to rise in ECW and fans knew why when he started hitting high-impact moves on Morgan.

- Devon Storm was a hardcore worker and really tried to brawl with Homicide.

- Homicide who was steadily one of the better performers in ECW was showing off his stiff style of work against Storm.

- Morgan and Daniels were outside when Homicide hit his 'Cop Killer' for a pin on Storm.

Rhino On The Phone (Overall: 76%)

- Rhino Richards was backstage talking to someone on his cellular phone. Rhino said to be ready if things got out of hand.

Pure Adrenaline vs. Can-Am Express (Overall: 60% - Crowd Reaction: 47% - Match Quality 88%)

- The Can-Am Express were a well known team of Doug Furnas and Phil LaFon. Pure Adrenaline was Rush and Rage, formerly known as Scott Borders (Rage) and Rick Titan (Rush).

- Pure Adrenaline proclaimed themselves 'Gods Gift To Women' as they entered with microphones getting the crowd into the match.

- Both teams executed some incredible tag team wrestling and really showed why they belonged in ECW.

- Just as the match was starting to pick up, John Kronus and Perry Saturn, The Eliminators came running down the aisle and interfered.

- The referee threw the match out as all three teams brawled in the center of the ring.

The Sandman Shoots (Overall: 76%)

- The Sandman was in the center of the ring with a microphone, beer, and signapore cane.

The Sandman: "I told you guys week in and week out I was the fuckin' man around this god damn place. When everyone else left, I stuck it out. Hell Shane Douglas was a pussy and went home. No one could hack it around here. Not Funk. Not Dreamer. Not Taz. Not Sabu. No one can survive in the land of the extreme, and I'll be sure as hell to guarantee that little bitch Chris Jericho doesn't go home with my title at November 2 Remember. Chris Jericho, if your back there listening which I know you are, I want a match. I want a match tonight, I want a match tomorrow, and I want a fuckin' match at November 2 Remember. You've got a win over me thanks to your little bitch buddy Shane Douglas, but it won't happen again. I'll prove myself tonight, and then we'll go at it again come November 2 Remember to crown a new champion. ECW is my home, no one is as extreme as The Sandman!"

- The Sandman threw down the microphone and chugged his beer as the fans cheered for who most thought would be the next ECW World Champion.

Jason Knight vs. Rhino Richards (Non-Title Match) (Overall: 60% - Crowd Reaction: 54% - Match Quality 80%)

- Jason Knight and Rhino Richards had been going at it over the Television Title for weeks now. Both men started out brawling.

- Jason Knight managed to get the upper hand late in the match when he reverted back to pure wrestling.

- Things looked bleak for Rhino and out of the crowd came relative unknown, yet longtime friend of Rhino; Adam Copeland.

- Copeland and Rhino, former members of the faction 'Thug LiFe' began double teaming Knight as the referee called for the bell.

Coming Soon! (Overall: 51%)

- Yoshihrio Tajiri was displayed on the small screen setup in the arena for videos. Tajiri was well known in Japan for his style of wrestling and ECW was proud to announce that he'd be coming at November 2 Remember in a one night dream match against fellow orient wrestler; Yuji Nagata.

Chris Jericho vs. The Sandman (Main Event) (Overall: 58% - Crowd Reaction: 57% - Match Quality 73%)

- Jericho started out the match with some nice crisp wrestling moves.

- The Sandman turned the tide with a signapore cane shot and then introduced some hardcore weapons.

- Mexican star Vampiro got involved in the action and the match was thrown out as Vampiro and Jericho beat on The Sandman.

- Steve Corino who was well known on the Independent Scene came running down and all four men brawled in the ring.

- As the show went off the air Chris Jericho was standing tall being the last man standing.

A big thank you to wrestlingsuicide for telling me he's ok with using this format for my shows. It helps me get stuff done quicker and I think it's just as good as they way I was doing them before. Plus with this way I can now spell check my results without them being a headache. Overall, how did you guys think the show went, the new wrestlers and everything? Anyone thing I ruined ECW? Or do you think it'll work out fine, I'm really just looking forward to some of your thoughts on how things went. Thanks.

Guest Jorden Vandal

IPB Image

Extreme Championship Wrestling presents November 2 Remember!

Card Preview

Dark Match

Jake Law vs. Jamie Knoble

Opener - 4 Corners

Christopher Daniels vs. Blitzkreig vs. Jensi Shinzaki vs. Homicide

Singles Match

Steve Corino vs. Vampiro

Tag Team Title Triple Threat

The Eliminators vs. Can-Am Express vs. Adrenaline Rush

Japanese Dream Match

Yoshihro Tajiri vs. Yuji Nagata

Television Title Match

Rhino Richards vs. Jason Knight ©

ECW World Title Match

Chris Jericho vs. The Sandman

- Plus a few suprises along the way.

Anyone care to do a bit of predicting? I'd like to see what others think.
Edited by Jorden Vandal

A big thank you to wrestlingsuicide for telling me he's ok with using this format for my shows. It helps me get stuff done quicker and I think it's just as good as they way I was doing them before. Plus with this way I can now spell check my results without them being a headache. Overall, how did you guys think the show went, the new wrestlers and everything? Anyone thing I ruined ECW? Or do you think it'll work out fine, I'm really just looking forward to some of your thoughts on how things went. Thanks.

Guest Jorden Vandal

IPB Image

- Sunday November 27th, 1994

Overall Rating: 62%

Attendance: 1,125

Ticket Sales: $22,500.00

Jake Law vs. Jamie Knoble - Pre Show match (O: 61% - C: 51% - M: 86%)

- Jake Law was a well built wrestler who had been working the indy scene under the name Disco Inferno.

- Knoble was playing the dirty heel during the match.

- Jake Law hit his finisher the 'Jail Break' for the victory.

Christopher Daniels vs. Blitzkreig vs. Jensi Shinzaki vs. Homicide (O: 58% - C: 43% - M: 88%)

- Jensi Shinzaki was making his debut in the match against the other three.

- All four men had contrasting styles and each showed off what brought them to the dance.

- Daniels wins with 'Angels Wings'.

You Had My Back (O: 68%)

- Rhino Richards was standing in the backstage area as Adam Copeland came walking up. Rhino patted him on the back and thanked him for his recent help against Jason Knight. Rhino mentioned his title match tonight and said for Copeland to keep his eyes open.

Steve Corino vs. Vampiro (O: 54% - C: 49% - M: 79%)

- Steve Corino was an old school style wrestler and really showed off his ability to work holds and sell moves.

- Vampiro was a strong style wrestler who performer alot of his moves like The Great Muta.

- Corino went for the 'Old School Expulsion' but Vampiro ducked out the bottom rope and took off.

- The referee coutned Vampiro out as Corino went after him.

The Eliminators vs. Can-Am Express vs. Adrenaline Rush - Tag Team Titles Match (O: 54% - C: 47% - M: 74%)

- The Eliminators began the match brawling with their opponents.

- Can-Am Express tried to reverse the tide mat wrestling but it was with no luck.

- Adrenaline Rush were brash, young, and cocky and cheated their way through most of the match.

- Can-Am Express member Doug Furnas hit a frankensteiner on Rush for the victory.

Yoshihro Tajiri vs. Yuji Nagata - Japanese Dream Match (O: 65% - C: 46% - M: 100%)

- Both men traded high school mat wrestling holds on the ground.

- Each man attempted to wear the other one down with submission, but neither would submit.

- Tajiri using his brutal offense began kicking at Nagata who struggled to defend himself.

- Nagata had turned the tides to his favor as the bell rang signaling the end of this 20 minute contest.

- Both Tajiri and Nagata shook hands in the center of the ring as the fans cheered for both men.

Rhino Richards vs. Jason Knight - Television Title Match (O: 60% - C: 54% - M: 80%)

- Rhino Richards caught Knight off guard as he entered and attacked him.

- Knight managed to get control with some solid wrestling holds.

- Christian Cage came running down the aisle distracting the referee. While his back was turned Rhino tried to hit Knight with the belt but to no avail. Knight dodged out of the way and tried to get Christian Cage off the apron.

- As Knight turned back around he was hit with a GORE~!

- Rhino Richards and Christian Cage stood in the ring celebrating Rhino's championship victory.

Keep Everyone Out! (O: 83%)

- The Sandman came down to the ring before the main event and demanded that due to Steve Corino and Vampiros interference last week, the main event must be a cage match.

Chris Jericho vs. The Sandman - World Title Cage Match (O: 58% - C: 58% - M: 73%)

- The cage was lowered with both men inside and the battle started with Sandman ramming Jerichos head into the cage.

- Chris Jericho already bloodied managed to turn the match and hit his pattened Lion Tamer.

- The Sandman had control of the match once again and hit a leg drop off the top rope for a pinfall. The Sandman celebrated his victory as the show ended.

was a good show, bit dissapointed that sandman won the title, would hav eliked to see jericho win it with sandman chasing for a couple of ppv's, at least gives you time to build up the likes of copeland, cage and rhino as main event heel performers so when sandman could have finally won it he would have had 4 proven heel challengers.

Guest Jorden Vandal

Extreme TV!

- Friday December 2nd, 1994

Overall Rating: 69%

Attendance: 203

Ticket Sales: $3,045.00

Jake Law vs. Blitzkreig (O: 51% - C: 33% - M: 69%)

- Both men start out mat wrestling, not much to see here.

- Jake Law his his finisher 'The Final Verdict' which is a sitdown neckbreaker.

- Law wins and celebrates.

Dropping The Ball (O: 86%)

- Chris Jericho comes to the ring with a microphone in hand and looks to really have something to say.

Chris Jericho: "Last night I was bested by The Sandman in a cage match and he won the World Title. I'll make no excuses about it, The Sandman's time was last night and he had the match of his life. Great job The Sandman, but we've got a bit of a problem here. You see, I'm a star in this promotion, I've wrestled everwhere in the world, Japan, Mexico, Everywhere. I wanted to bring prestige and respect to the ECW World Title. The Sandman won't do that, The Sandman won't even show up. He's complained about all the old guard walking out on ECW but word is backstage that The Sandman is done with this promotion. The Sandman has abbandoned those who have supported him and he has given up on this company. He's taken our World Title and walked out, he's went home. Tonight I'll continue to prove while I'm the one to support while The Sandman probably sits at home drinking, smoking, and being the general piece of shit that he is."

Adam Copeland & Christian Cage vs. Pure Adrenaline (O:65 % - C: 44% - M: 86%)

- Copeland and Cage are a group known as 'The Revolution'.

- Both teams start out with some quick manuvers.

- The Eliminators interfere and Pure Adrenaline pick up the victory.

- All three teams continue to brawl.

Yuji Nagata vs. Devon Storm (O: 61% - C: ?% - M: ?%)

- Nagata shocases his subperb wrestling skills.

- Devon Storm turns the match around with some weaopns.

- Out of no where Nagata locks in his finisher 'Nagata Lock II' for the victory.

Homicide vs. Donovan Morgan (O: 64% - C: 54% - M: 74%)

- Homicide was a rising star and had been getting quite a few wins lately.

- Donovan Morgan started off mat wrestling which Homicide was quite capable of.

- Homicide hit his 'Cop Killer' out of nowhere for the pin.

Rhino Richards © vs. Jensi Shinzaki - Television Title Match (O: 68% - C: 52% - M: 84%)

- Jensi Shinzaki started out with his striking offense.

- Rhino Richards goes to the offense with hard hitting moves.

- GORE! from nowhere and Rhino retains his title.

The Revolution In Full Force (O: 78%)

- Rhino, Copeland, and Cage are all backstage hanging out and talking about their work on the Super Card last Sunday.

Chris Jericho vs. Steve Corino (O: 75% - C: 50% - M: 100%)

- Jericho starts off with some mat wrestling.

- Cornio goes oldschool and locks in a headlock for a few minutes.

- Double Count Out.

- Both men brawl to the back of the arena.

Edited by Jorden Vandal

Guest Jorden Vandal

Extreme TV!

- Friday December 9th, 1994

Overall Rating: 63%

Attendance: 210

Ticket Sales: $3,150.00

Jaime Knoble vs. Blitzkreig (O: 49% - C: 37% - M: 73%)

- Knoble wrestles a squash match.

- Jamie Knoble wins with hooking the tights.

Coming Soon (O: 53%)

- The screen in the arena illuminates with a video feed for Masato Tanaka who will be coming to Extreme Championship Wrestling, very soon.

Jake Law vs. Donovan Morgan (O: 58% - C: 51% - M: 79%)

- Law is continuing to grow as a star.

- Morgan tries mat wrestling but to no avail.

- Law gets the pinfall.

The Eliminators vs. The Revolution (O: 56% - C: 49% - M: 78%)

- Both teams were involved in the brawl last week.

- Can-Am Express interfer and cost Eliminators the match.

- Copeland gets the pinfal on John Kronus.

- Can-Am Express continue to assault The Eliminators after the match.

Real World Championship (O: 87%)

- Chris Jericho is in the ring once more. This time he's got a black velvet back with him. Jericho gets on the mic and announces that he has gotten Paul Heyman to agree for a new Championship. That title is the 'Real World Championship'. If The Sandman chooses to leave this company, oh well Jericho will lead them to prominence. Jericho looks to win the vacant title soon.

Rhino Richards © vs. Christopher Daniels - TV Title Match (O: 65% - C: 61% - M: 85%)

- Rhino and Daniels both have wrestled before and both are incredibly big names to the ECW product.

- Rhino hits a GORE!

- Rhino retains his title and celebrates the victory.

Down and Out (O: 75%)

- A camera man zooms in on a shot of Chris Jericho who has been laid out backstage. No one seems to be around though.

Vampiro vs. Chris Jericho (O: 62% - C: 53% - M: 85%)

- Vampiro is in the ring waiting on his opponent.

- Chris Jericho manages to hobble out from the back looking hurt.

- After a hard faught match Jericho wins with his modified 'Crab', called the 'Lion Tamer'.

Extreme TV!

- Friday December 16th, 1994

Overall Rating: 64%

Attendance: 208

Ticket Sales: $3,120.00

Television Rating: 0.48

Jake Law vs. Blitzkreig (O: 55% - C: 38% - M: 87%)

- A re-match from two weeks ago.

- Blitzkreig picks up a much needed win in this match.

- Jake Law shows his heelish ways by attacking Blitzkreig after the match.

Jensi Shinzaki vs. Christopher Daniels (O: 60% - C: 38% - M: 96%)

- Shinzaki and Daniels put on a wrestling clinic.

- Shinzaki wins with a moonsault off the top.

- Daniels and Shinzaki shake hands in the ring.

Replay Of Jericho Beatdown and Main Event Win (O: 63%)

- There was a replay shown of Jericho laid out and then him winning the main event last week.

Yuji Nagata vs. Jamie Knoble (O: 71% - C: 58% - M: 100%)

- Nagata and Knoble put on one of the best wrestling matches in the past year.

- Nagata goes for the Nagata Lock II numerous times but it doesn't work.

- The match ends for a time limit.

- Knoble and Nagata shake hands in the center of the ring.

- Knoble attacks Nagata after the handshake and hits a tombstone piledriver.

Rush vs. Perry Saturn (O: 56% - C: 44% - M: 83%)

- Both are members of a tag team, set to battle one on one.

- Rush picks up the suprise win when Rage helps him from the outside.

- Rush and Rage beat on Saturn when Kronus comes running down to chase both off.

Rhino Richards © vs. Homicide - TV Title (O: 70% - C: 68% - M: 89%)

- Homicide and Rhino work a stiff, hardcore style match.

- Rhino hits a GORE! through the guard rail followed by a pin.

- Homicide won't give up that easily as both brawl to the back after the match.

Jericho Out Again (O: 81%)

- Chris Jericho is walking backstage when out of no where someone in a black mask and black outfit attacks him and knocks him over. Jericho looks to be unconscious.

Can-Am Express © vs. The Revolution - Tag Title Match (O: 63% - C: 51% - M: 90%)

- Can-Am Express defend their Titles in a squash match.

- Can-Am pick up the win.

- The Eliminators enter the ring after the match and clear house standing tall as the show ends.

Extreme TV!

- Friday December 23rd, 1994

Overall Rating: 67%

Attendance: 201

Ticket Sales: $3,025.00

Television Rating: 0.47

Jamie Knoble vs. Christopher Daniels (O: 79% - C: 58% - M: 100%)

- Knoble and Daniels put on a great wrestling match.

- Knoble and Daniels both try to out 'heel' eachother in the match.

- Knoble manages to get the upper hand cheating and wins the match with his Tombstone Piledriver.

- Daniels frustrated beats on Knoble after the bell.

Donovan Morgan vs. Devon Storm (O: 55% - C: 39% - M: 72%)

- Strom tried some hardcore tactics.

- Morgan showed his impressive mat wrestling skills.

- Morgan won the match with a brainbuster.

Jericho Issues Challenge (O: 71%)

- Jericho enters the riing with a microphone and calls out Masato Tanaka who he thinks is to blame for the recent attacks. Tanaka does not answer the challenge.

Homicide vs. Great Kabuki (O: 53% - C: 46% - M: 60%)

- Homicide and Kabuki didn't work together much in the match.

- Homicide hit a 'Cop Killer' to get the pinfall.

Video For Masato Tanaka (O: 42%)

- Another hype video for Masato Tanaka played giving reason for him not answering Jerichos challenge earlier in the night.

The Revolution vs. Pure Adrenaline (O: 67% - C: 46% - M: 88%)

- As both teams were halfway into the match The Eliminators interer and the match is a no-contest.

- The three teams brawl as we cut to the backstage.

Stalking Continues (O: 83%)

- Chris Jericho is walking backstage when he hears something from behind. Jericho stops and looks but see's nothing then continues on. The camera pans to the side to see the same figure who attacked him last week.

Rhino Richards © vs. Yuji Nagata - TV Title Match (O: 79% - 67C: % - M: 92%)

- Rhino and Nagata had a very equal match for the beginning.

- Nagatas mat wrestling skills were shining mid-way through.

- Christian Cage came from the crowd and interfered to give Rhino an opportunity to hit the GORE!

- After Rhinos win, Cage and Rhino beat on Nagata as the show ended.

Edited by Jorden Vandal

• 1 year later...