Battle me, step up and die.

Guest awitts

Wrestling:

Promotional Poster for the first edition of TNA's IMPACT! Must include one of the fed's logos, the FSN logo, and the IMPACT! name. Give time, and date. Must have at least 3 wrestlers featured.

Non Wrestling:

Magazine cover for Motorcycle Mayhem 3 featuring Kid Rock/Jesse James (not bg james). Your imagination is all required other than the two men mentioned.

Guest awitts

If it's okay can we get new rules. I wanna give Doc a challenge but I don't know anything about motorbikes and rock stars or wrestling.

Edited by awitts

Awesome Job Awitts . really like the over all fill. imo i think they motorcycle should be the main focus of the cover and kid rock the secondary focus , but thats just me. I'll have something up soon

spent some time theorizing an ide for the layout and after a few possible ideas I chose this one. I know the barcode is generally at the bottom of a magazine but it interfered with the rest of the graphic in the lower portion so i moved it to the top.

p1190939.jpg

Can I give a 1/2 vote to each of you ? Seriously.

I love them both. Awitts looks more like a magazine cover while DocHappy's looks more like a promotional poster for the event.

The only detractor of Awitts is that there is no prominent bike feature in the graphic

The only detractor of DocHappys' is that it looks too busy to be a cover (if that makes sense)

I can't justify giving either one of you the losing nod. So yeah, 1/2 point to you both.