WWE Raw! No More Mess

Guest Brahma Bull 2K3

Guest Brahma Bull 2K3

This WWE diary is going to be focused on Raw. It was going to be Raw and Smackdown but my partner was taking to long(Jebus). So this is nothing but Raw and Heat with its following PPVs. I am going to try and make this the most exciting and realistic diary ever.

user posted image

Cleaning up the mess

Things were really falling apart in the WWE. They were about to loose their main eventers and other good stars. They were about to decline if they don’t shape up fast. Things were not good at all, no chance that they will survive this year. Television shows had bad booking which was putting the fans to sleep. Vince must’ve been sleeping on the job until he got a huge awakening. Spike TV and UPN called him up to see what was going on with his shows because the ratings are declining fast. Spike TV had to give McMahon a warning that if he don’t get Raw and the B shows up to par, that they will have to drop them. Spike gave McMahon a one month deadline to do so. As for UPN, they dropped Smackdown, and didn’t even give them a second chance. Vince was in big trouble only having one main show running. He had a few TV offers but rejected them. He got a deal with the Network he was aiming for, USA. Still the same time schedule and same day. Vince got that cleared up but now the hard part. He had to keep the shows alive. It was a real challenging thing to keep his fans and bring back the ones he lost. To make it a tad bit easier he moved Velocity to USA with Smackdown also. Velocity will now air at 9pm instead of 10pm on Saturday. Now as for Raw and Heat, he have to get there ratings back up. Vince had plenty of little plans and big plans for the future. His little plans can be revealed but the ones that are big will stay secret. The first step Vince said he was going to make was to get rid of the dead weight that is not needed. He released superstars and changed the General Managers. Vince is trying his hardest to work his way out of this mess. Who will make it to through the roster cut? What future plans do McMahon have? And Will the WWE fall? All the answers are in the future of this falling company, WWE. I will be focusing on the Raw side during this diary.

user posted image

Heels

AL SNOW

BATISTA

CHRIS BENOIT

CHRIS NOWINSKI

CHRISTIAN

CHUCK PALUMBO

ERIC BISCHOFF

GAIL KIM

JAZZ

JOHNNY NITRO

JONATHAN COACHMAN

KANE

LILIAN GARCIA

MATT HARDY

MOLLY HOLLY

RANDY ORTON

RHYNO

RIC FLAIR

RODNEY MACK

SCOTT STEINER

SHAWN MICHAELS

TRIPLE H

TAJIRI

TRISH STRATUS

Face

CHRIS JERICHO

EDGE

EUGENE

GRANDMASTER SEXAY

HURRICANE

IVORY

JACQUELINE

JERRY LAWLER

JIM ROSS

LANCE STORM

LITA

MAVEN

MICK FOLEY

NIDIA

SHELTON BENJAMIN

STACY KEIBLER

STEVEN RICHARDS

SYLVAIN GRENIER

THE HURRICANE

THE ROCK

TYSON TOMKO

VAL VENIS

VICTORIA

WILLIAM REGAL

GARRISON CADE

JON HEIDENREICH

ROB CONWAY

purple = In-Active

Raw Titles

World Championship- Chris Benoit

World Tag Team Championship- Batista and Randy Orton (Evolution)

WWE Intercontinental Championship- Randy Orton

Womens- Lita

Monthly schedule

Raw

April 5th 04 live in Albany, New York (Pepsi Arena)

April 12th 04 live in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania (Mellon Arena)

April 19th 04 live in Washington, D.C (MCI Center)

April 26th 04 live in Blacksburg, Virginia (Cassell Coliseum)

May 2nd 04 live in Dallas, Texas (American Airlines Center) (Backlash) Raw

May 3th 04 live in San Antonio, Texas (SBC Center)

May 10th 04 live in North Little Rock, Arkansas (ALLTEL Arena)

May 17th 04 live in New Orleans, Louisiana (New Orleans Arena)

May 24th 04 live in Atlanta, Georgia (Philips Arena)

May 31st 04 live in Miami, Florida (American Airlines Arena)

June 7th 04 live in Columbia, South Carolina (Colonial Center)

June 14th 04 live in Memphis, Tennessee (The Pyramid)

June 21st 04 live in Charlotte, North Carolina (The Charlotte Coliseum)

June 27th 04 live in Richmond, Virginia (Richmond Colliseum) (BadBlood) Raw

June 28th 04 live in Bowling Green, Kentucky (E.A. Diddle Arena)

July 5th 04 live in Chicago, Illinois (United Center)

July 12th 04 live in Iowa City, Iowa (Carver-Hawkeye Arena)

July 19th 04 live in Minneapolis, Minnesota (The Target Center)

July 26th 04 live in Lincoln, Nebraska (Bob Devaney Sports Center)

August 2nd 04 live in Lawrence, Kansas (Allen Feildhouse)

August 9th 04 live in Laramie, Wyoming (Arena-Auditorium)

August  15th 04 live in Seattle, Washington (KeyArena) (SummerSlam) Raw & Smackdown

August 16th 04 live in Portland, Oregon (Rose Garden)

August 23rd 04 live in Los Angeles, California (STAPLES Center)

August 30th 04 live in Sacramento, California (ARCO Arena)

September 6th 04 live in Phoenix, Arizona (America West Arena)

September 12th 04 live in Toronto, Canada (Air Canada Centre) (Unforgiven) (Raw)

September 13th 04 live in Montreal, Canada (Centre Bell)

September 20th 04 live in Winnipeg, Canada (Winnipeg arena)

September 27th 04 live in Moscow, Idaho (Kibbie Dome)

October 4th 04 live in Los Vegas, Nevada (Thomas & Mack Center)

October 11th 04 live in Salt Lake City, Utah (Delta Center)

October 18th 04 live in Provo, Utah (Marriott Center)

October 25th 04 live in Buffalo, New York (HSBC Arena)

November 1st 04 live in East Rutherford, New Jersey (Continental Airlines Arena)

November 8th 04 live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Wachovia Center)

November 14th 04 live in Cleveland, Ohio (Gund Arena) (Survivor Series) Raw

November 15th 04 live in Charleston, West Virginia (Civic Center Colliseum)

November 22nd 04 live in Lexington, Kentucky (Rupp Arena)

November 29th 04 live in Knoxville, Tennessee (Thompson Boiling Arena)

December 6th 04 live in Starkville, Mississippi (Humphrey Coliseum)

December 13th 04 live in Mobile, Alabama (Mobile Civic Center Arena)

December 20th 04 live in Sunrise, Florida (Office Depot Center)

December 27th 04 live in College Park, Maryland (Comcast Center)

January 3rd 05 live in Washington D.C. (MCI Center)

January 10th 05 live in Detroit, Michigan (Joe Louis Arena)

January 17th 05 live in Manchester, New Hampshire (Verizon Wireless Arena)

January 24th 05 live in Hartford, Conn. (Hartford Civic Center)

January 30th 05 live in NYC-Manhattan, New York (Madison Square Garden) (Royal Rumble) Raw & Smackdown

January 31st 05 live in Albany, New York (Pepsi Arena)

February 7th 05 live in Seattle, Washington (Bank Of American Arena)

February 13th 05 live in Los Angeles, California (STAPLES Center) (No Way Out) Raw

February 14th 05 live in Houston, Texas (Toyota Center)

February 21st 05 live in Raleigh, North Carolina (RBC Center)

February 28th 05 live in Champaign, Illinois (Allstate Arena)

March 7th 05 live in Columbus, Ohio (Nationwide Arena)

March 14th 05 live in Hershey, Penn. (Giant Center)

March 21st 05 live in Boston, Mass. (Fleet Center)

March 27th 05 live in NYC-Manhattan, New York (Madison Square Garden) Raw & Smackdown

March 28th 05 live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (Ford Center)

Guest Brahma Bull 2K3

user posted image

Welcome to www.WWElivenews.com, we proud to present you with the latest WWE news that was recently released

Raw

Just a few months ago, WWE almost lost their capital show, Raw. Vince said he will capitalize on this and bring back the wrestling fans that left. Vince is desparate to know what he will get on this weeks Raw ratings. Raw slumped big time and Vince and his writers and road agents have been working their asses off to try and bring Raw back to the top. Will their hard work pay off? Check this weeks Raw and find out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The WWE has parted ways with the following former WWE superstars.

Released Superstars

A-Train

Mark Henry

Rosey

Test

Tommy Dreamer

Bill Demott

Bradshaw

Hardcore Holly

Johnny Stamboli

Spike Dudley

Goldberg parted ways with the WWE because he didn’t like the role he played and felt that he is just wasting his time in the WWE. So we wish Goldberg the best of luck out there.

We wish all these superstars the best of luck in there future.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following Superstars are in-active in the WWE and will not be playing an important role for the following reasons. Note that some of these may be rumors

Grand Master Sexay

Grand Master Sexay has been out for a long time now. The reason for this is that he is under going surgery on his arm. His surgery should be all healed up in a possible three months. But it might be even longer before we actually see him back in acting.

Jacqueline

Questions have been flowing around the wrestling world about Jacqueline. She is one of the dedicated and the most strongest Divas in the WWE today. She has been recently been in training to pick up some more in-ring skills. She has been improving big time and they say she will be ready in about 2 more months

Maven

Maven, oh where has Maven been? Will he ever come back? Those are all the questions that people was emailing to us. Now we are here to answer it. Maven is out with a broken elbow. He’s been out since the Royal Rumble and will not be coming back until at least 6 months from now. So it will be awhile before we see that young athlete in the ring again.

Rodney Mach

Where has the Mach been? Well its plain and simple, he is amongst one of the superstars that is taking his long vacation hours. He is trying to handle this case that was put on him in court. He can be in big trouble. Sadly, we don’t know when he will be back, but it is said that the WWE is planning on releasing him in the near future because of his court problems

Scott Steiner

Scott Steiner is sitting out his contract right now because he wasn’t getting a good role in the WWE. Vince said he is going to try and negotiate with him, and if things don’t turn out to be good in the next month or so. They could part ways

The Rock

Mr. Hollywood, is what they call him now. And his name refers to where he is at right now. The Rock has been going back and forth to his home in Florida and Hollywood. He is busy filming movies left and right. Good luck on his movies and we will see him when he is done with them. It is said that he will soon make a surprise appearance just to keep his character spiced up.

Triple H

Where is the Game? Raw is not the same with out him. It is going to be a while before the Tripps come back. We don’t know how long exactly but it was said that he was over going surgery on his injured hip. We will see him when he is in good condition to come

back to the ring.

Rodney Mach’s Trial update

Critic and Politics are all over Rodney Mach. After he was a suspect in a armed robber, they was trying to destroy him by taking him to court. Rodney Mach pleaded his innocence but that is all they would tell us right now. We will update you once we find out more in this terrible situation.

Poll:

Vince McMahon recently said that Raw and Smackdown will be featuring new GM’s. The poll of the week is, who do you think will be Raw’s new GM?

A. Mick Foley

B. Shane McMahon

C. Stephanie McMahon

D. Paul Hyman

Thanks for visiting www.wwelivenews.com. We will see you next time.

Guest Brahma Bull 2K3

user posted image

We proudly bring to you the latest information from WWE’s headquarters. The Raw preview….

user posted image

Preview

Tonight, Raw comes live to you in the Pepsi Arena, live in Albany, New York. This is the first Raw after Wrestlemania were all new things may pop off. Wrestle Mania was a real successful event thanks to the superior Raw brand. Now tonight we are hitting New York hard with all the non stop action of Raw

Now at a recent meeting, Mr. McMahon announced that he will be replacing Raw and Smackdown’s General Manager to shake things up in the WWE. So tonight we will find out who will be Raw’s new GM.

All new champions are set tonight from Wrestlemania’s big defeats. Raw will be as exciting as ever

So make sure you catch Raw tonight at 9/8ct, live on Spike TV.

user posted image

www.WWElivenews.com

Guest Brahma Bull 2K3

user posted image

Location- Albany, New York

Ringside- Jim Jr. Ross and Jerry the King Lawler

Fan Attendance- 15,000 (soldout)

Arena- Pepsi Arena

Date- April 5th 04

The Raw intro goes off and the pyro explodes all over the stage. The fans cheering as this is the first Raw of the new WWE year. Fans holding up plenty of signs. Then Jr and King opened up the show.

Jr Welcome to Raw live in the sold out crowd of Albany, New York. We are in the Pepsi Arena and this is Jr and King ringside.

King Welcome to the start of the “WWE” version of New Year’s which is after Wrestlemania. We are going to have a good pupp…I mean show tonight

Jr It’s a bit too early to be thing about Puppies, King.

King It’s never too early

Jr But we have a lot of things going on tonight. But the main thing is we are going to find out who our new General Manager is.

King I can’t wait for that

General Manager introduces himself

The music of the new General Manager, Mick Foley, hits. He came down to the ring with cheers. Mick Foley got in the ring and stood around for a while to listen to all the chants from the fans. Foley then said, “Hello all the fans of New York City.” The fans cheer. He then said, “If you haven’t guessed it yet, I am Raw’s new General Manager to start off a new Raw. Raw will be bigger and better through out this year and trust me; I will make sure Raw fits every fan and wrestlers need. Tonight is the start of a new Raw and things will change, and they will change fast. Firs of all, after about a few months, Vince wanted me to announce that the brand split will be re done. It won’t be live but it will be redone.” The crowd all over the arena cheers. Foley said, “I am glad to be back as an authority in this company. As of the words of Mankind, Have A Nice Day!” Mick Foley walked backstage with an arena full of cheers. (95%)

Jr Wow, I don’t believe it. Foley our new General Manager. By Gawd King

King This is a start to a whole new and exciting Raw.

Jr Raw might be more hardcore and ten times better. What a way to kick off Raw.

King Wow more Pupp…I mean more excitement.

Jr We will be right back

~Commercial Break~

user posted image

Garrison Cade vs. Matt Hardy

Cade and Matt squared off in the ring. Cade tied up with Matt and kicked him in the stomach. Cade hits a belly to belly suplex on Matt and then a baseball slide kick, making Matt roll out of the ring. Cade then did a crossbody over the top rope and knocked Matt down. Cade picked Matt up and slid him in the ring. Cade went to the top rope but got knocked off by Matt. Matt then ran into the ropes and hit a Running Lariat. Matt went for a pin, 1-2-kick out by Cade. Cade got up and knocked Matt down with a hard right hand and then a Sunset flip. Cade went for a pin on Matt, 1-2-kick up. Cade picked Matt up and ran him into the ropes. Matt came back and ran right into a spine buster. Cade then waited for Matt to get up and went for a Super Kick, but Matt caught his foot and hits a spin-around-Neck Breaker. Matt taunted and picked Cade up and here it comes……Twist Of Fate!!! Matt went for a pin, 1-2-3!! Matt picked up the ramp and went back stage. (74%)

Jr What a match. Both superstars will really shine one day.

King Garrison Cade has all the potential in the world to be the World Champion

Jr King, are you sucking up

King No, he has nothing to give for me to suck up. When will I be able to get some puppies, come on now, Foley is making it a terrible night with out the divas

Jr I’m quite sure they’ll be out later King

Evolution arrives

The camera shows a white stretched out limo pulling into the parking garage. The limo driver got out and opened the door and out stepped Evolution members: Ric Flair, and the tag team champions, Batista and Randy Orton, which is also the Intercontinental champion. They grabbed their luggage and walked their way into the building. The fans were booing once they got out of the limo. (82%)

Jr Here comes Evolution. They are going to stir up trouble like they do every show.

King Stop hating on the best thing that ever happened to Raw. They are the history.

Jr. Im going to have to disagree with that one, King. We will be right back folks

~Commercial Break~

The Champion

Chris Benoit’s music hits and he came down to the ring with his World Heavyweight Championship. Chris Benoit grabbed a microphone and said, “Look who walked out of Wrestlemania your World Heavyweight Champion. I beat Triple H 1-2-3, and tonight he’s not here because it seems like he didn’t want to show his face after the defeat. Tonight is the start of a whole new era on Raw and which means a new number one contender also. So I am accepting any open challenges.” Chris Benoit waited for somebody to come out and challenge him. Suddenly Shelton Benjamin’s music hits and he came strolling down to the ring. Chris Benoit laughed and said, “This is a joke right? You want to challenge me?” Shelton said, “Your damn right, and I guarantee that I will beat your ass 1-2-3!” Benoit said, “So I guess, since you are the first to come out here and have the balls to challenge me, then you got your title….” They were interrupted by Shawn Michael’s music and he came out on the stage. Michaels said, “The title shot is mine. I am not leaving this arena until I get it.” The fans started booing until Foley’s music played and he came out of the apron too. He said, “Calm down Michaels. Since I am a fair GM, I am going to make something I think everybody would like. Tonight in this ring it will be Michaels versus Shelton Benjamin, for the number one contendership of the World Heavyweight Championship.” The fans started cheering as Foley’s music hits and he walks backstage. All three men stared each other down as the camera faded. (93%)

King Wow, what a match Foley just made. Did you hear that Jr?

Jr Of course I heard it, Im sitting right next to you

King Shelton vs. HBK for the number one contendership. That will be great

Jr And whoever wins go off at Backlash to face the champion.

King I got my money on HBK

Jr We will be right back folks

~Commercial Break~

user posted image

Trish w/ Christian vs. Nidia w/ Chris Jericho

Trish was in the ring first with Nidia. Trish grabbed Nidia by the hair and tossed hair across the ring. Trish then jumped on top of her and started banging her head on the canvas. Nidia kicked her off and came back at Trish with a clothesline. Nidia picked Trish up, Trish started to get some punches in the stomach, causing Nidia to let go. Trish then gave Nidia a dropkick. Trish then went for a pin, 1-2-kick up. Christian and Jericho was looking on, on the outside. Nidia came back with a flying shoulder tackle. Nidia was pulled out of the ring by Christian. Christian gave her a right hand and then slid her in the ring. Jericho ran around the ring after Christian. Jericho chased Christian through the crowd all the way back stage. Trish picks Nidia up and here it comes…..Stratusfaction!!!! Trish went for the pin, 1-2-3!!! Trish got the win and walked backstage. (70%)

King Wow the puppies were great

Jr What about the match King?

King Oh, the was too

Jr I wonder where Jericho and Christian go. Stay tuned.

~Commercial Break~

Trish and Christian attacks Nidia and Jericho

Trish and Christian came from behind and attacked Nidia and Jericho. They knocked them on the floor and started stomping them. Christian said, “This show is not big enough for the four of us. Two of us got to go and those two are you.” Trish smiled as they walk away from them. Christian and Trish laughed their way down the hallway. (70%)

Jr Look at them, they already one the match and they are going back to do more damage.

King Calm down Jr

Jr I don’t like this one bit. Foley really has to do something about this

Kane being challenged?

Huge pyro went off and Kane made his way down the ring. Kane got into the ring and grabbed a microphone. Kane said, “Lately! I was unstoppable. No sole in this company could or can beat me. I have beaten everybody from Undertaker, The Rock, Austin, and even Hogan. I have been dominating and terrorizing until now. Lately Ive haven’t been booked in shows and haven’t even been given a storyline. This is not acceptable and I will not stand around here and tolerate this. Tonight I am really going to sacrifice somebody. It could be the fans or it could be the people backstage. It could even be the General Manager Mick Foley.” The fans started booing Kane. Kane looking real mean and ferocious in the ring. Then suddenly Edge’s music hits and he came out on the stage with cheers coming from the crowd. Edge said, “Dude! You might have been unstoppable, but, have you fought me yet? I don’t think you have. So until you beat me, Edge, I would sit backstage and shut up.” The fans started cheering. Kane said, “I can beat you anytime, anywhere. I will tear you limb from limb. Ill turn you inside out. I will devour you.” The fans booed as Kane finished up the sentence. Edge said, “Well how about this Kane. How about I come down there and kick your ass right now?” Edge was about to go down there but Mick Foley came out and said, “Whoa, Whoa, Whao. Not tonight. I see you two have a lot of heat between each other. So since I am known as the Hardcore Legend, I will make hardcore matches. So 4 weeks from now at Backlash, it will be Edge and you, Kane, one on one, in a No Disqualification match.” The fans started cheering as Mick Foley left the arena. (85%)

King Foley solved a lot of problems tonight

Jr I think he will make a big improvement on Raw. Wise choice by the BOD

King What a night its been. I don’t believe Edge just challenged Kane.

Jr Edge got a lot of guts

King But no brains

Jr We will be back folks

~Commercial Break~

user posted image

Kane vs. Jon Heidenreich

Kane ducked a clothesline from Jon and knocked him down with a big boot!! Kane picked him up and tossed him into the turnbuckle and started giving him hard left and rights, and finished it with a hard uppercut. Kane went for a Chokeslam but Jon punched out of it and hit a dropkick. Kane didn’t fall that time so he did another one. He still didn’t fall so he got on the toprope and hit a powerful Missile Dropkick. Jon went for a pin, 1-2-kick up from Kane. Kane got up and got clothesline back down. Kane got frustrated and hit him with another big boot. Kane picked him up and here it comes…..ChokeSlam!!!! Kane went for a pin, 1-2-3!!! Kane did the taunt thing with his pyro and walked his way up the ramp. Edge then sped down to the ramp and hit a hard spear. Edge laid Kane out and walked backstage. (68%)

King Kane basically dominated that match. Jon didn’t stand a chance

Jr Give the rookie a little credit. He did well

King Not well enough for Raw. Edge did it right, he laid Kane out with a hard spear. This could get serious.

Foley and Evolution

Ric Flair, Randy Orton, and Batista walked up to GM, Mick Foley backstage in his office. Flair said, “Mick, you are already messing up on your first night on the job. In order to have a great and successful show you have to have the greatest tag team, wooooooo, in the whole industry, woooooooooo, in action. You cannot have a good show without them.” Foley looked at Flair and said, “Ill tell you what, tonight you two men back there will have a match. They will go against Edge and lets seeeee, The Hurricane with your tag team titles on the line. Have a Nice Day.” Foley walked away leaving Evolution living with anger. Flair said, “Its okay, we won with Triple H here, we can win without him here. Just think of how proud he would be with us, wooooooo.” They walked off backstage together talking.” (82%)

Jr Wow, what a match that was just made by Foley. That’s what happens when you complain to a Hardcore Legend. He don’t put up with that BS

King That wasn’t fair, they wasn’t even ready to fight

Jr Stop kissing Evolutions ass

King No, you stop kissing Foleys ass

Jr We will be back, stay tuned.

~Commercial Break~

user posted image

Batista/Orton vs. Edge/Hurricane

World Tag Titles

Batista squared off in the ring with Edge first. Edge charged at him with a spear but Batista moved and Edge went shoulder first into the post. Batista grabbed him and tossed him in the corner and started hitting hard right hands. Batista whipped him into the ropes and hit a body slam. Batista taunted and tagged Orton in. Orton came in with right hands knocking Edge into the turnbuckle. Randy stepped back and charged at him. Edge moved out of the way and Orton ran right into the turnbuckle. Edge then locked on the sleeper hold. Orton was struggling to get to the ropes and finally made it. Edge let go and got knocked down with a dropkick by Orton. Orton picked up Edge, whipped him into the ropes, and hit a Tornado DDT. Orton went for the pin, 1-2-kick out by Edge. Edge got up and speared Randy Orton. Both men were down and the ref started to count, 1-2-3-4-5-6- Edge got up and tagged Hurricane in. Hurricane charged at Orton with a clothesline and then a dropkick. Hurricane went to the tope rope and waited for Orton to get up. When Orton got up Hurricane hit a hurricanrana. Hurricane went for a pin, 1-2-kick out. Hurricane waited in the corner until Orton got up. Orton got up, Hurricane charged at him, but Orton hit him with a Sidewalk Slam. Orton went for the pin, 1-2- Edge came and broke it up. Batista came in and charged at Edge but Edge hit him with a hard Spear. Batista rolled out and Edge watched as Hurricane hit the Shinning Wizard!! Flair came running down the ramp and onto the apron. The ref got distracted until Edge came and knocked him off the apron. Batista came in and knocked Edge out of the ring and hit a Sit Out Powerbomb on Hurricane!!! Batista rolled out of the ring with Flair while Orton pinned Hurricane, 1-2-3!! Edge came back in a little too late scarring off Orton. Evolution walked up the ramp taunting there victory while Edge went to Hurricane’s aid. Then out of the crowd came Kane and Edge tried to defend his self but got knocked off his feet with a powerful clothesline. Kane then picked Edge up and, ChokeSlam!!! Kane left to the sound of his music with his evil smile. (81%)

Jr Whoa, What a match, Edge and Hurricane almost had it. Kane came out of nowhere and just chokeslammed Edge

King See that’s what happens when you mess with Evolution and Kane. This night is going my way so far.

Jr If it wasn’t for Flair, Edge and Hurricane would’ve won

King But they didnt

Shelton getting motivated

Shelton was walking down the hallway as numerous wrestlers gave him encouragement. First was Hurricane, he said, “Go ahead man, you can do it.” He walked further down and Jericho said, “Make an impact.” Shelton then ran into Edge and Edge said, “You can do it, stay strong”. Benjamin was hyped up as then he was about to make his entrance. (70%)

Jr. Hes getting hyped up

King For no reason, he wont be able to beat HBK

Jr We will see when we come back.

~Commercial Break~

user posted image

Shelton Benjamin vs. Shawn Michaels

Number 1 Contender

Shelton squares off in the ring with Michaels. They both know this is a big one, for the number one contendership. Shelton and Michaels tie up in the middle of the ring. Michaels get the other hand and pushes Shelton to the turnbuckle. Michael backs up and taunt. The fans booing Michaels. Shelton came back with a clothesline, then another one. Shelton then put on the arm ringer. Michaels finally reversed it before he tapped out and then thumbs Shelton in the eye. While Michaels was taunting to the crowd, Shelton came from behind and rolled him up for a quick count, 1-2-kick out. Shelton then hit a drop kick and then a Scissors Kick to the back of the head. Shelton went for another pin, 1-2-kick out. The fans are behind Shelton all the way. Michaels got up and ducked a clothesline. Michaels came back with a Slingshot Suplex. Michaels then went to the top rope for an Elbow Drop and missed. Shelton got up and whipped Michaels into the ropes and hits a Scoop Slam. Shelton then went to the top ropes. Michaels got up and knocked Shelton Benjamin off the turnbuckle out side the ring. Michaels followed him out there and picked him up. Michaels ran him into the steel steps shoulder first. Shelton rolling around in pain. Michaels then picked him up and ran his shoulder right into the turnbuckle post and slid him in the ring. Shelton in loads of pain, his shoulder could be disconnected. Michaels continued the pain on his arm with an Arm Stretch. Shelton grabbed the ropes which forced Michaels to let go. Michaels picked Benjamin up; Benjamin kicked him in the stomach and ran towards the ropes. Michaels ducked a clothesline and hits Shelton with a Superkick. Shelton was out. Michaels went for a pin, 1-2- kick up at the last second. Michaels couldn’t believe it and picked him up. Michaels whipped him into the ropes, Shelton ducked a clothesline, and here it comes……..Super Kick from Benjamin!!!! Benjamin rolled him up quick 1-2-3!!! Benjamin is the new number one contender for the World Title. Shelton was jumping up and down in excitement. He then turns around and out of know where, Benoit knocked him out with the title belt and then started yelling to him that the title is his and not yours. Benoit’s music hits and he walks out of the ring. Shelton and HBK was laid out in the ring. (90%)

Jr Oh my Gawd King, Shelton just beat HBK, didn’t I tell you he can do it. He is the new number 1 contender. By Gawd

King It was all luck, this wasn’t HBK’s night. Chris Benoit just knocked Shelton out, which proves hes not ready for his title shot.

Jr Well he won, what a match and big victory, goodnight everybody

user posted image

Guest Brahma Bull 2K3

user posted image

Welcome to www.WWElivenews.com, we proud to present you with the latest WWE news that was recently released

user posted imageRatings

Raw ratings this week finish with an average of 3.4. At certain points of the show it got as high as 3.7, like when the match, Benjamin vs. Michaels was going on. The Raw rating before wrestlemania was down to 3.2. As it seems that it is going higher, we cant be sure yet until at least the end of the month to compare the ratings. The writers are trying their hardest to spice Raw up a little. But so far, a 3.4 rating is not what they are looking for.

user posted imageBehind the scenes

user posted imagePaul London on the road next month?!?

It was said the next month in May, Paul London will be on the Raw with the main roster. Although he is going to start off in house shows first. The writing staff said that by time the end of next month, you will be seeing him on Raw. He was in development for no more than a year now and will finally be promoted to Raw’s full roster. The 24 year old talented wrestler looks to have a good career a head of him.

user posted imagePossible Hurricane push?!?!

The writing staff has been talking about giving Hurricane a push. They said that it is something that the fans would probably like to see. Hurricane has been around for about 2 years now and he still hasn’t been pushed yet. WWE writers say that a Hurricane push will freshen up Raw with some new talent. They said they will give Hurricane a good run, that the fans will enjoy. Look forward to seeing more of Hurricane throughout the month.

user posted imageWWE Raw magazines hitting stores soon! What some critics are saying about it!

The WWE Raw magazines will be hitting shelves next Monday. The Raw magazines had a great run over the years with awards such as magazine of the year and top sales award. But now critics are starting to complain. What could they be complaining about? Well here it is… They say that the exposure of the WWE divas. They said that it is too much now. Back then they barely had women in the magazines at all, but now they have them on almost every page, half dressed. They said that this months magazine cover says it all. As you can see to your left that the cover has Stacy Keibler on it, but she is barely dressed at all. Parents/Guardians use to by their children Raw magazines because their children like to read about their favorite superstars, but now they cant because of what is in there and on the cover. If the WWE get enough complaints, will they change the way they do there magazines? We will see.

Exclusive Interview with Mick Foley and why he choose to proceed with the role of being Raw’s GM

We sat down with Mick Foley to ask him a few questions about the role he plays in the WWE. Its all below…

WWElivenews: Hey Mick Foley, how are you doing today?

Foley: I am doing fine, thanks for asking

WWElivenews: Now we are glad that you can sit down and chat with us. We have one major question for you. Why did you decide to do this role as GM of Raw?

Foley: Well, at first I was going to turn it down but then I thought about it. Vince and the fans are the reasons why I am here today. I thought to myself it would be a fun role to play, it will actually keep me from showing up to wrestle. So I said to myself, I have to make it up to the fans and Vince for helping me get where I am today. So I called Vince up and told him that I will do it without a shout of a doubt.

WWElivenews: This past Raw was your first time on Raw in a long time, how did that feel to you?

Foley: It felt really good. I was nervous at the star but then I warmed up to it. The fans chanting my name helped me a lot and it just felt good. I mean, it was about 2 years since I been on Raw. I was nervous as hell, but I got through it.

WWElivenews: That’s good. The last question, Do you think you will have a great run being Raw GM and what plans do you have for Raw?

Foley: Well the plans, I cant tell you. But I will tell you that I guarantee you that I will have a good and successful run. All I need is the fans support, and ill be alright.

WWElivenews: Well thanks for letting us chat with you.

Foley: No problem. Anytime

user posted imageReview

Raw kicked off with Mick Foley announcing that he was the new GM of Raw. It shocked the fans when he came down to that ring. He was over with the fans as every section of the arena chanted and cheered his name.

Then later that night, Benoit came down to the ring with his World Title. He issued an open challenge to anyone who wants a shot at his World Title. Shockingly, Benjamin came down to the ring and accepted it. But before Benoit gave it to him, Michaels came down to the ring and challenge Benoit also. This brought GM, Mick Foley into the picture as he made a number one’s contender match, HBK vs. Benjamin for later on that night. And whoever wins the match will go off to Backlash and have an opportunity to win the title.

Kane came down to the ring and bragged about how unstoppable he was. Kane issued an open challenge to anybody who wanted to be destroyed. It was none other than Edge, who came out on the stage and challenged him. They was about to go at it, but Foley came out and stopped them. Foley announced that at Backlash it will be Kane vs. Edge in a No Disqualification match. Who will be destroyed through out this match

Foley then made another match, but it was for Raw. He announced that Evolution members, Batista and Orton, will be putting there Tag Team titles on the line against the team of Hurricane and Edge. Evolution was not happy about this match at all

As you can see, Mick Foley already took his toll on Raw. Making matches left and right. Make sure you tune into Raw next week to see what he has in store for us. We will be coming to the Mellon Arena, live in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania.

Matt def. Garrison Cade

Trish def. Nidia

Kane def. Jon Heidenreich

Evolution def. Edge/Hurricane

Shelton Benjamin def. Shawn Michaels

user posted imagepoll

This past week on Raw, Foley made a match between Kane and Edge. Who do you think will win this No Disqualification match at Backlash?

A. Edge

B. Kane

www.WWElivenews.com

Pretty cool diary. Good luck...I'll be reading here and there.

Guest Brahma Bull 2K3

thanks everybody...

user posted image

Location- Albany, New York

Ringside- The Coach and Al Snow

Fan Attendance- 15,000 (soldout)

Arena- Pepsi Arena

Date- April 11th 04

The Heat pyro goes off and Coach and Snow welcomes us to Heat. The fans cheering as they are ready to get this night started.

Coach Welcome to Heat everybody we are live in the Pepsi Arena, Albany, New York. This is Coach and Al Snow ringside

Snow Yeah, welcome to Heat. Enjoy the show, because I sure did enjoy Raw this past week

Coach I did too. Raw was great for the kick off of our new GM, Mick Foley. Now lets start Sunday Night Heat

Open challenge

Steven Richards came out to his music with an arena full of mixed reactions from the crowd. Richards got into the ring and said, “I have an open challenge to anybody that wants to fight me tonight. So who ever it is, get out here now.” Richards waited for a few and then Rob Conway’s music hits. Conway said, “Ill take you ass on anytime, and any day.” Richards said, “Ok. Tonight, I am going to kick your ass and show you who I really am.” Richards music hits and he stood there taunting. (75%)

Coach Our Main Event has just been announced. It will be Steven Richards vs. Rob Conway. What a match.

Snow What a match that will be, Im actually excited to see Richards win.

Coach Are you cazy? We all know Conway is going to win

Snow In your dreams Coach

Coach Anyways, we will be right back

~Commercial Break~

user posted image

Ivory vs. Jazz

Ivory and Jazz went at it like cats and dogs. Ivory had the upperhand until Jazz blocked one of her punches and started lighting he up with her own. Jazz then knocked her down with a hard clothesline. Jazz then dragged Ivory by the hair towards the ropes. Jazz climbed the ropes and hit an elbow drop right to the chest of Ivory. Jazz then went for a pin, 1-2-kick out. Jazz is a real beast in the ring. Jazz picked her up and here it comes…..STF!!! Jazz locked on the STF submission and Ivory took no time to tap out. Jazz picked up the win by submission. (62%)

Coach What a match. A good win by Jazz

Snow I was counting on Ivory

Coach Why? Because you did the Tough Enough series with her?

Snow No, because its more dedication to her.

Lance Storm getting prepared

Lance Storm was backstage getting prepared for his match with Chuck Palumbo. Lance did some stretches and walked out of the locker room looking confident. His match with Palumbo is coming up soon. (68%)

Coach All he is doing is getting prepared to loose. Palumbo is going to kick his narrow minded ass.

Snow What is wrong with you Coach? Your rooting for all the wrong people

Coach No, you are, we will be right back after these messages

~Commercial Break~

user posted image

Chuck Palumbo vs. Lance Storm

Palumbo and Storm was squaring off in the ring. Storm charged at him with some fast right hands. Storm knocked him down with a clothesline. That’s pretty hard to do with a big man like Palumbo. Storm then picked him up and started nailing him with more right hands. Palumbo blocked one of them and knocked Storm down with a hard right. It only took one hit to knock Storm down. Palumbo picked him up and hit a back breaker and went for a pin, 1-2-kick out. Storm kicked out before the count of three. Palumbo picked him up, whipped him into the ropes, and Storm came back with a dropkick to the face. Palumbo is probably knocked out. Storm went for the pin, 1-2-3!! Storm just picked up a quick win over Chuck Palumbo. (66%)

Coach Damn it!

Snow See, didn’t I tell you Coach, rooting for all the wrong people

Coach Well, we still have one more match to go

Richards gets interviewed

Richards was backstage stretching when Lilian Garcia came up to him and said, “Hey Richards, how are you doing?” Richards said, “Fine, fine. Now speaking of fine, what are you doing out here tonight? Aren’t you the ring announcer?” Lilian said, “Yea. But we are short on interviewers, and they choose me to do one. Now are you prepared for your match tonight with Rob Conway?” Richards said, “Of a matter of fact, I am more than ready. I am going to show him to never challenge me again.” Richards laughed and walked down the hallway. (72%)

Snow Richards is getting ready to whoop some ass

Coach Yea right, Richards is getting ready to get his ass whooped.

Snow We will see, next

~Commercial Break~

user posted image

Steven Richards vs. Rob Conway

Richards and Conway was tied up in a grapple. Richards got the upperhand and started locking on arm locks. Richards then flipped Conway on his back and locked on an arm wringer while they was on the ground. Conway reversed it and pushed him off. Conway knocked him down with a flying clothesline and then struggled to get on his feet. Conway picked Richards up and dropkicked him to the ground. Conway went for an early pin, 1-2-kick out from Richards. Richards got up and Irish Whipped him into the ropes and then clothesline him outside of the ring. Richards then whipped Conway shoulder first into the barrier. Richards picked him up and rolled him in the ring. Richards went for the pin, 1-2-kick out. Richards picked him up and whipped him into the turnbuckle. Richards charged at him but Conway put up his foot and Richards ran into it jaw first. Conway the climbed the ropes and hit a cross body into a roll up, 1-2-kick out by Richards again. Richards got up and they started going toe to toe with right hands. Richards set him up, here it comes…….Stevie Kick!!!! Richards went for the pin, 1-2-3!!! Richards picked up the win. (74%)

Snow Yes! That is what I am talking about. Some real action.

Coach Richards cheated

Snow How?

Coach I don’t know, he just did some how.

Snow Yea right. But anyways, thanks for watching Heat tonight. We will see you next week and don’t forget to watch Raw tomorrow.

Coach Goodnight everybody

user posted image

Guest Brahma Bull 2K3

user posted image

We proudly bring to you the latest information from WWE’s headquarters. The Raw preview….

user posted image

Preview

Last week Mick Foley was announced as Raw’s new General Manager. Already, Mick Foley made a huge impact. He announced the first official match for our upcoming PPV, Backlash. He announced that Edge will go one on one with Kane in a no Disqualification Match. Things will explode between these two. Kane already got his sneak attacks in on Edge

As you can see, Trish and Christian is a new happy couple on Raw and they are going toe to toe with Jericho and Nidia. Will Jericho and Nidia become more than friends and open up some ass whoopin on Trish and Christian. So far they are not off on the right foot.

Also last week on Raw, Foley announced a #1 contenders match for the World Title between HBK and Shelton Benjamin. Benjamin won that match, which shocked all of the fans. The fans are behind Shelton Benjamin all the way as he is the new #1 Contender for the World Title.

Tonight Raw is coming to you live in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania. We are sold out in the Mellon Arena.

So make sure you catch Raw tonight at 9/8ct, live on Spike TV.

user posted image

www.WWElivenews.com

Guest Brahma Bull 2K3

user posted image

Location- Pittsburg, Pennsylvania

Fan Attendance- 17,537 (sold-out)

Arena- Mellon Arena

Date- April 12th 04

The Pyrotechnics went off as the Raw intro video ends. The camera showed different fans holding up signs and screaming. The camera focused on Jr. and King.

Jr. Welcome to Monday Night Raw live in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania. This is Jr. and King ringside.

King Welcome to Raw everybody. Tonight we will have a great time. Hopefully we will see some puppies.

Jr. Maybe King. But let’s take you back to last week. Foley was announced as our new GM and we already have matches planned for Backlash. First we have Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Benoit for the World Heavy Weight Title. What a match that will be. Then announced was Kane vs. Edge in a No Disqualification Match. Edge better hope he don’t get hurt. Those are the only to matches announced so far.

King And you can believe more will explode tonight.

Shelton attacked during arrival

Shelton was in the parking garage carrying his luggage. From behind Shawn Michaels came with a clothesline knocking Shelton on his knees. Michaels then started stomping him. Michaels picked him up and through him against a parked truck. Michaels said, “That was for stealing my title shot against Benoit. You got plenty more coming to you, buddy.” The fans booed as Michaels stood there and watched him roll around in pain. (80%)

Jr. HBK just attacked Shelton backstage. I thought it would be over between these two.

King I knew that it will cause personal problems between Shelton and Michaels.

Jr. Things might really kick off between them. Will Shelton be ok to perform tonight?

Evolution

All three of them were backstage talking. Flair and Orton was telling Batista about his match tonight. Flair said, “Batista, Tonight is your night. You’re going to go out there with Christian and whoop Jericho and Hurricanes ass all over the arena. It’s your time big guy.” Randy Orton said, “Go out there and give them a match they will remember. Go dominate.” Orton gave Batista a slap on his back while Batista was staring dead into the camera with a serious and scary face. (79%)

Jr. There goes that damn Evolution.

King Don’t hate on the biggest thing that ever happened to Raw.

Jr. They have a match later tonight against Chris Jericho and Hurricane. We will be right back folks

~Commercial Break~

user posted image

Jazz/ Trish vs. Nidia/ Victoria

Jazz was in the ring with Nidia first. Jazz knocked Nidia off his feet and started choking her. Jazz let go and started stomping Nidia to the canvas. Jazz picked Nidia up and body slammed him and then dropped an elbow. Jazz tagged to Trish and she came in and picked Nidia up by her hair. Trish gave her a hard slap across her face. Nidia slapped her back and knocked her down with a clothesline. Nidia went for the pin, 1-2-kick out! Nidia picked Trish up but Trish kicked her in the stomach and hit a DDT! Trish knocked Victoria off the apron. Jericho came from out the crowd and pulled Trish by the hair. The ref rang the bell for disqualification. Jericho dropped her and locked on the Walls of Jericho. Christian came running in the ring and him and Jericho started exchanging blows. Numerous referee officials had to run down and hold them apart. (70%)

King Puppies Jr. Puppies

Jr. Is that all your focused on. Jericho just tried to hurt Trish but Christian came in. And Trish really deserved it but Christian had to come in and mess it up.

King I thought you was complaining about how wrong it is for a man to hit a women

Jr. It is but Trish damn sure deserves it. Stay tuned.

~Commercial Break~

Hurricane issues a challenge

The Hurricane’s music hits and he comes out to the ring with a few cheers. Hurricane taunted to the crowd and grabbed a microphone. You could hear a few Hurricane chants coming from the crowd. Hurricane said, “I’m out here for one reason and one reason only. I haven’t had not one title shot yet, Watsupwitdat?” The fans cheered as he continued. Hurricane said, “So I am out here to issue one, for the WWE Intercontinental title around Randy Orton’s waist.” The fans cheered some more. Hurricane then said, “So if you are man enough Orton, come out here and accept my challenge.” Hurricane waited a couple of minutes until Orton’s music finally hits. Orton came walking down to the ring with Flair and Batista by his side. They got into the ring and stared Hurricane down. Orton rolled his eyes and said, “Who do you think you are. You are not in my league to be calling me out issuing a title shot.” The fans started booing. Orton said, “Standing in front of you right now is one of the biggest and toughest group in the WWE today, Evolution. Batista, the most powerful. Flair, the most intelligent and a legend in my books. And me, of course, the best wrestler on Raw to date. And you think you have the right to come out here and issue a challenge to us.” Hurricane said, “Hell yea.” The fans cheered for Hurricane and started chanting his name. Orton then said, “Well guess again”. Evolution was walking towards Hurricane backing him into the turnbuckle. Hurricane hits Randy with a right hand and that’s when Evolution attacks. They stomped him into the turnbuckle. They kept stomping him when Orton finally orders them to get him up. Flair and Batista picked him up and held him while Orton nailed away at his head. The fans cheered as Chris Jericho came running in with a chair. Evolution scrambled out of the ring. Jericho saved Hurricane from a major beating. Jericho helped Hurricane up and started exchanging threats with Evolution as Evolution walked up the ramp. (87%)

King Wow. Evolution just found themselves another victim to destroy.

Jr. Well Hurricane will get revenge, thank Gawd Jericho came in to help out Hurricane

King He’s not even worthy of an Intercontinental title shot

Jr. We will see King

Edge attacked

The camera cut backstage in a middle of an attack on Edge. Kane slammed him into the concrete wall and started giving Edge hard right and left hands. Kane then grabbed a chair and slammed it against the head of Edge. Edge fell to the ground busted open. Kane picked him up and prepared for the chokeslam. He chokeslammed Edge onto the concrete floor. Kane then taunted and walked off. Edge laid in a pile of his own blood. Kane just destroyed Edge. (81%)

Jr. That evil monster Kane just destroyed Edge. Kane is an evil son of a ….

King Wow Jr. We are on air.

Jr. At this point I don’t care. Edge has just been viscously attacked. Somebody get some help out there.

~Commercial Break~

user posted image

Kane vs. Chris Nowinski

Nowinski charged a Kane but Kane gave him a big boot. Kane picked Nowinski and here it comes……Chokeslam!!!! Kane went for the pin, 1-2-3!!! Kane then grabbed a chair from ringside and grabbed a microphone and said, “Edge is probably on his way to the hospital right now, because of what happened earlier. I demolished Edge, and hopefully he will not be here next week or ill do the same thing again. Now this is for the rest of you backstage. Mess with me, this is what happens...” Kane took the chair smashed it on the head of Nowinski. Nowinski has just been busted open and Kane is not done with the punishment. Kane picked him up and Kane stood the chair up by Nowinski’s neck. Kane slammed Nowinski neck first into the chair. Nowinski rolled around holding his neck. Kane could’ve just smashed in his wind pipe. Kane got out of the ring as numerous medics came running down to the ring to Nowinski’s aid. (86%)

Jr. By Gawd King. Kane could have seriously injured Nowinski. Kane is going too far

King Edge and Nowinski shouldn’t get in Kane’s way and Kane won’t have to destroy them.

Jr. King you have know care what so ever. Something should be done or we won’t have any wrestlers left on the roster.

Jericho and Nidia

Chris Jericho and Nidia was backstage talking. Jericho said, “Nidia, I want to thank you for being there for me last week, and I….. I just wanted you to know I really appreciated the time we spent together and….I really appreciate you being by my side. What I’m trying to say is…” Nidia put her finger on Jericho’s mouth and said, “Shhhhh.” Nidia then kissed Jericho and then walked off. Jericho looked surprise and smiled. (86%)

King It looks like Jericho will be getting some puppies soon

Jr. I knew things would pick up between the two

King We could be looking at a future couple

Jr. We will be back

~Commercial Break~

Shelton and HBK brawl

Shelton and HBK caught up to each other in the hallway. Shelton charged at him with hard right hands and HBK charged back with hard right hands. Those to kept exchanging hard blows until a few referee officials came and tore them apart. Shelton and Michaels was yelling at each other and tried to break themselves free. Michaels pulled with all his might and got loose and went after Shelton with more right hands. The officials had to pull him back again. Mick Foley came running down the hallway. He said with an angry voice, “That’s enough. You two have been beating at each other all night long. You two better learn to get along, because tonight you two will team up with each other to take on Benoit and Orton.” The fans cheered as Mick Foley walked off and Shelton and HBK was still trying to go after each other. (88%)

Jr. This has gone so far the Mick Foley had to come and stop the carnage

King Ever since Foley was made GM, things have been falling apart.

Jr. It’s not Foley’s fault. It’s the hatred that is going on around the roster. Things are going to get worse. Our main event was just announced King. What a match that will be

Chris Benoit arrives

Chris Benoit was seen walking in the parking garage with his bags. He came with the title around his waist as the fans booed. Jonathan Coachman ran up to him and said, “Benoit did you hear about the match you have tonight?” Benoit said, “What match? I have a match tonight?” Coach said, “Yes, tonight you are teaming up with Randy Orton to take on Michaels and Benjamin.” Benoit rubbed his chin and said, “Looks like I do have ass to kick tonight.” Benoit walked off with a load full of boos from the fans. (86%)

Jr. Benoit just found out about his match.

King He looks like he’s ready for it. Benoit is going to dominate tonight

Jr. We will see what he’s ready for. Stay tuned for Batista and Christian vs. Jericho and Hurricane, up next

~Commercial Break~

user posted image

Batista/ Christian w/ Trish and Flair vs. Jericho/ Hurricane w/ Nidia

Batista came out to his entrance with Flair while Christian came out with Trish. Jericho’s music hits and he came out with Nidia. What can be going on between these two? The match started when the bell ring. Batista was squaring off in the ring first with Hurricane. Hurricane charged at Batista but he got knocked down with a huge clothesline. Batista picked him up and gave Hurricane a powerful bodyslam. The fans booed as Batista taunted at Hurricane. Batista picked Hurricane up and hits a powerful clothesline. Almost taking Hurricanes head off. Batista tagged to Christian and Christian came in and started stomping Hurricane. Christian taunted Jericho and then hits a suplex on Hurricane. Jericho was pissed and tried to get in the ring but the ref was holding him back. Christian locked on the sleeper hold on Hurricane. Hurricane was struggling out of it but fell asleep before he could. The ref held Hurricane’s arm up and it fell back down, 1. He lifted it up again, but it fell back down, 2. The ref lifted his hand for the last time, and this time it stayed up. Hurricane fought out of the hold and hit a drop kick on Christian. Hurricane then hit a leg drop and went for the tag to Jericho. Jericho came in exploding on Christian with right and left hands. Jericho kicked Christian in the stomach and hit a back drop on Christian. Jericho knocked Batista off the apron and then hit a bull dog on Christian. Jericho, here it comes…..Lion Sault!!! Jericho went for the pin but Batista came in and broke it up. Here it comes……Sit Out Powerbomb on Jericho!!! Batista then hits a Powerbomb on Hurricane. Christian came in and went for the pin, 1-2-3!!!! Batista and Christian got the win. Nidia went in for Jericho’s aid but out of nowhere Trish came in and kicked him to the ground. Trish and Christian walked out together with their evil smiles. (80%)

King What a match Jr. Batista and Christian came out ontop.

Jr. You see the way Trish treated Nidia when she went to Jericho’s aid? Pure hatred King.

King That doesn’t matter now. Batista and Christian won. Time to celebrate

Jr. You are so self centered King. We will be right back

~Commercial Break~

Evolution complains

Evolution busted into Foley’s office angry. Foley said, “May I help you.” Orton said, “Yes you can Foley. Earlier Hurricane challenged me for my title and I’ve heard you were planning on giving it to him. I hope that is not true.” Foley said, “Well, is only one thing your late on. I already gave it to him.” Orton said, “Listen Foley, if I said he can’t have a title shot, I mean it. I mean look at us, we are Evolution. The number one group in the…..” Foley cut him off and said, “I don’t give a damn who yall are. I am the GM of Raw, the one that determines if you can work here or not. At Backlash it will be you versus Hurricane for the Intercontinental title and that is final.” Foley walked away leaving Evolution living with anger. (81%)

Jr. There goes the third match announced for Backlash. This will be good. Hurricane vs. Randy Orton for the WWE Intercontinental title. Good match made by Foley

King Terrible match. He should respect Orton’s decision.

Jr. Like Foley said, He is the GM. He determines what goes down. We will be back with the main event.

~Commercial Break~

user posted image

Shawn Michaels/ Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Benoit/ Randy Orton

Benjamin and Michaels was arguing about who should go in first. They started pushing each other but the ref broke it up and said something to them. HBK stepped on the apron and let Benjamin go first. Benjamin squared off in the ring with Orton. Orton came at him with a clothesline but Benjamin rolled out of the way and came after him with right hands. Benjamin whipped Orton to the ropes and hit a crossbody roll up. The ref counts, 1-2-kick out by Orton. Benjamin picked him up and hit a snap suplex on him, and then went for another pin, 1-2-kick out again. Benjamin picked him up but Orton punched his way out of the grapple. Orton gave Benjamin hard right hands and then hit a drop kick. Orton tagged to Benoit. Benoit came in and started dominating on Benjamin with kicks and right hands. Benoit hit a Belly to Belly suplex on Benjamin and then went for a pin, 1-2-kick out! Benoit picked Shelton up and hit a snap suplex and then went to the top rope and dropped an elbow. Benoit went for another pin, 1-2-kick out. Benoit whipped him into the ropes and here it comes…….Cripple Cross Face!!! Benoit has it locked on; Benjamin pulled his way towards the ropes and grabbed the ropes. Benoit was forced to let go. Benoit picked Benjamin up but Benjamin hits a superkick to the chin. The fans cheered as he struggled to tag Michaels. Benjamin was about to tag him but Michaels stepped off the apron. The fans started booing as Michaels left him hanging. Shelton got up and motioned asking Michaels what is he doing. Benoit tagged Orton and Orton spanned Shelton around and here it comes……RKO!!! Orton rolled Benjamin up, 1-2-3!! Orton and Benoit picked up the win. They left the ring to boos. Benjamin was laid out in the ring when HBK came out. The fans started booing. HBK helped him up. Everybody thought he was going to help him but out of nowhere he hit a Sweet Chin Music on Benjamin. Benjamin was laid out in the ring with Michaels standing tall. The fans around the arena booed. (90%)

Jr. It was a set up. Michaels cause them two to loose and what a terrible show of respect after the match. HBK is nothing more than a low life scum.

King Things are getting worse between those tow

Jr. What is Foley going to do about this next week on Raw? Goodnight everybody.

user posted image

Guest Brahma Bull 2K3

user posted image

user posted imageRatings

Raw ratings this past week finished with a 3.5! The WWE jumped up one point for the ratings this week, which is showing a bit improvement. As Vince viewed the ratings, it put a little smile on his face, because he realizes that Raw is improving instead of failing. By time the end of this month, we will know!

user posted imageBehind the scenes

user posted imageInjury Update on Triple H

The night Raw aired was the same night Triple H had his surgery. Triple H’s surgery is now done and he got some good reports about it. The only thing that is bothering Triple H is that it will be another month or more, before he can return to the ring. Believe it or not but, Triple H is anxcious to get back into the ring because of the fans.

user posted imageShelton shocking everyone?!?!

Shelton shocked the whole World of becoming #1 contender for the World Title two weeks ago. Now he is taking on a whole new role, he is now fighting off not one, but two talented wrestlers. Benjamin is happy about becoming the #1 contender for the World Title. Find out where all of this headed in the near future.

user posted imageThe Big Read Machine

That’s right! Kane’s DVD hit store shelves this Friday. Kane been through a lot in his career and he finally have something to tell us all about it. It covers from the time he first debuted until up to this date. WWElivenews.com was able to see a sneak peak of this DVD and it is good. Kane walks us through his career and tells us information we never new. Pick it up in stores this Friday.

user posted imageMatches

The following matches are subject to change in the near future… and matches will be added…

Randy Orton vs. Hurricane

Intercontinental Championship

Kane vs. Edge

No Disqualification

Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Benoit

World Heavyweight Championship

user posted imageReview

Raw kicked off with Benjamin arriving at the arena only to get attacked by Shawn Michaels. They have been brawling almost all night until Mick Foley came into the picture. He told them to learn how to get along because they will be teaming up later to take on Benoit and Randy Orton.

Hurricane did something this past week on Raw that nobody expected. He went down to the ring and challenged Randy Orton for the Intercontinental Title. Not only did Randy Orton reject it, but he also jumped him with Evolution. Thank God that Jericho came down to the ring to save Hurricane or he would’ve faced a critical injury. But that’s not all, Randy went to complain to Mick Foley about what happened earlier, and boy, Foley had a surprise for him. Foley told him that he is giving Hurricane that match against Orton for the Intercontinental Title at Backlash. Orton did not take it to well as he was pissed off.

Also, Something dramatic that Edge fans will never forget happened this past week. Kane destroyed Edge and left him in a bloody mess backstage. Will Edge be able to compete at Backlash against Kane? Will Edge be on Raw next week? You will find out next week.

Watch Raw next week as it comes live to you in MCI Center, Washington D.C. Make sure you viewers at home tune in to Spike TV at 9/8ct.

Jazz/Trish def. Victoria/Nidia via disqualification

Kane def. Nowinski

Batista/Christian def. Jericho/Hurricane

Michaels/Benjamin def. Benoit/Orton

user posted imagepoll

This past week on Raw, Foley made a match between Randy Orton and Hurricane for the Intercontinental Championship. Who do you think will win this match?

A. Randy Orton

B. Hurricane

www.WWElivenews.com

Guest Brahma Bull 2K3

I am going start doing recaps for HEAT only instead of whole shows...but I will still be posting whole shows for Raw

user posted image

Location- Pittsburg, Pennsylvania

Ringside- The Coach and Al Snow

Fan Attendance- 17,537 (sold-out)

Arena- Mellon Arena

Date- April 18th 04

The Heat pyro goes off and Coach and Snow welcomes us to Heat. The fans cheering as they are ready to get this night started.

Steven Richards brags

Steven was bragging about how he was undefeated on Heat. He was then challenged by Matt Hardy and those to have a match set up tonight. Matt wants to end his undefeated streak (70%)

user posted image

Gail Kim vs. Ivory

Gail picked up a win over Ivory thanks to the interference of Molly. (59%)

Chuck Palumbo challenges

Tajiri was seen backstage by Chuck Palumbo. Chuck Palumbo was being mean to Tajiri and Tajiri was being mean back. So Chuck just challenged Tajiri to a match for next weeks Heat. (67%)

user posted image

Rhyno vs. Lance Storm

Lance Storm picked up a surprising win over Rhyno. Storm hit his special, The SuperKick, twice and then pinned him 1-2-3! (70%)

Lance Storm says bye to Heat

Lance Storm came down to the ring and let the fans on Heat know, that he is being promoted from Heat to Raw. So he will not be on Heat anymore. What a great fair well speech. (71%)

user posted image

Steven Richards vs. Matt Hardy

Steven Richards picked up the win over Matt. I guess Matt couldn’t end the undefeated streak of Steven Richards (78%)

user posted image

Guest Brahma Bull 2K3

user posted image

user posted image

Preview

Last week Shelton and HBK was attacking each other all night long. Will this explode into a confliction between those two and The World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Benoit. Benjamin is the legal World Heavyweight Champion, but all that can change.

Also Hurricane challenged Orton for his WWE Intercontinental championship. Orton didn’t accept the challenge but Foley made the match anyway. Find out what’s going to be going down between those two on Raw this week

Also, Some thing dramatic that Edge fans will never forget happened this past week. Kane destroyed Edge and left him in a bloody mess backstage. Will Edge be able to compete at Backlash against Kane? Will Edge be on Raw next week? Find out this Raw

Watch Raw tonight as we come live to the MCI Center in Washington D.C. Tune in to Raw on Spike TV at 9/8ct

user posted image

www.wwelivenes.com

Guest Brahma Bull 2K3

user posted image

Location- Washington D.C.

Fan Attendance- 20,674 (sold-out)

Arena- MCI Center

Date- April 19th 04

The Pyrotechnics went off as the Raw intro video ends. The camera showed different fans holding up signs and screaming. The camera focused on Jr. and King.

Jr. Welcome to Raw everybody, we are lived in the sold out MCI Center, Washington D.C. This is Jr. and King ringside.

King Hopefully we will have a less crazy night than last week. Last Week all hell broke loose.

Jr. We have a new match added on to the Backlash card.

King Yep, its going to be the most valuable wrestler on Raw, Orton, vs. The Hurricane for the Intercontinental Title.

Jr. Don’t over due yourself King

King How? I don’t think Hurricane is ready for a Intercontinental title shot.

Jr. Well everybody has their own opinion.

user posted image

Lita vs. Trish

Womens Title

Lita and Trish squared off in the ring with the Women’s Title on the line. Lita and Trish grappled in the center of the ring. Lita got the upperhand and pushed Trish into the turnbuckle. Trish tired to come back with a clothesline but Lita kicked her in the stomach and hits a snap suplex. The fans started cheering as Lita controls the match so far. Lita picked Trish up and kicked her in the stomach and hits a DDT. Lita went for the early pin, 1-2- kick out by Trish. Lita picked Trish up but Trish pushed Lita a raked her in the eyes. Trish whipped her into the ropes and hits a clothesline. Lita got up and Trish slapped her hard as she could in the face. Lita held the side of her face while Trish hits an DDT. Trish was about to pick her up until she seen Nidia running down the ramp. Nidia ran in the ring and now Nidia and Trish went toe to toe with right hands. The ref rung the bell for dq, but they still went at it. Nidia go the upperhand and started smacking the hell out of Trish and grabbed her hair. Referee officials came running down to pull these two divas apart. They exchanged threats while they was being picked apart. (70%)

Jr. What a brawl between Nidia and Trish

King More puppies this week? Foley sure do know what he is doing. By the way, Where have Lita been? She’s been gone the past two weeks

Jr. Well if you’ve been worried more about physical health rather than puppies, you would know that she was on the injured list

King Hey, puppies is apart of a physical Health

Jr. We’ll be right back folks

~Commercial Break~

Mick Foley’s announcement

Foley came down to the ring with an arena full pops. Foley got into the ring and listened to the fans cheer his name. Foley picked up the microphone and said, “I know tonight a lot of yall came to see either Benjamin or HBK. But from the actions of last week, I told them two to stay home tonight and don’t show up.” The fans started booing all over the arena. Foley then said, “But hold . I will make it up to you by giving yall something you all should like. Because at Backlash, It will be a 7 women battle royal for the Womens title.” The fans started cheering. Foley said, “I knew you guys would like that. But I have something to add. It wont just be a regular 7 women battle royal but it will be a bra and panties battle royal.” The cheers became louder. Foley said, “That’s right, the first ever bra and panties 7 women battle royal. It works like this, once one of those pretty ladies in the royal get stripped of their bra and panties, they will be out of the match. It’s going to happen until it gets down to one winner which is the lady with her clothes still on. And that lady will be the new Women’s champion.” The fans cheered all over the arena as Mick Foley’s entrance music hits and he walks backstage. (91%)

King Wow, that is excellent new. I'm going to ask Foley if I can be a referee official for that royal

Jr. Well that is good news, but the fans are upset that Benjamin and Michaels is not here tonight

King Puppies is way more important than that. Foley is now on my good side

Jr. I'm sure he is King

Kane’s destruction

The camera cut backstage and Kane appeared on the screen. Kane stared dead into the camera with his scary looking eyes and said in a soft scratchy voice, “Now you see. Nobody can stand in the way of me. I am the reason Edge is not here tonight. I am the reason why Nowinski wont be back in a long, long time. I'm on a killing spree and who ever gets in my way next will be put to rest.” The fans started booing. Kane then said, “Tonight I have a match against Chris Jericho. He is now in my destruction path. So here tonight will be Jericho’s last time wrestling in that ring. Because I'm going to do to him what I did to Edge and Nowinski. That’s right, Jericho is next on my list.” Kane stared into the camera with a evil look on his face as the camera faded. (82%)

Jr. That is a sick and twisted creature

King Don’t get in his way and he wont have to destroy people

Jr. He is a sick and twisted little bastard King, I don’t like him one bit. We will be back folks

~Commercial Break~

user posted image

Rhyno vs. Steven Richards

Steven Richard came charging in the ring at Rhyno. Rhyno ducked his clothesline and started hitting Richards with hard right hands. Rhyno whipped him hard into the turnbuckle and charged at him with a spear, but Richards moved out of the way and Rhyno went shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Rhyno turned around in pain and Richards set up for his finisher……Stevie Kick!!! Richards went for the pin, 1-2-kick out form Rhyno. The fans was behind Richards all the way. Rhyno knocked him down with a clothesline and here it comes……Gore!!! Rhyno went for the quick roll up, 1-2-3!!! Rhyno picked up the win and celebrated for a little while and then walked backstage. (62%)

Jr. Rhyno came out of the match victories tonight. Richards almost had it but…

King He’s not good enough. Rhyno knew he was going to win from the start. So he didn’t have to worry about it

Jr. King, I don’t see you out there kicking someone’s ass

King Because I am to good for the new generation

Jr. What ever you say King. What ever you say….

New Tagteam on the run?

Mick Foley was sitting in his office when Lance Storm and Hurricane walked into the office. Hurricane started off by saying, “Foley, sr. I think it’s time we have some new tag team champions. I think its time we should have a new unstoppable tag team. I think its time for the Hurri-Storm connection to be activated as a tag team. So what do you think?” Foley rubbed his chin and said, “Not a bad idea. You two both have a lot in common, except one can fly and the other can’t.” The fans started laughing. Foley then said, “Ill tell you what. Tonight is the official connection of this tag team, The Hurri-Storm, and you will get a tag team title shot tonight.” The fans started cheering as The Hurri-Storm walked out of the office excited and motivated. (86%)

Jr. This should be an interesting tag team. They are getting a title shot.

King Haven’t Hurricane had enough of Orton, he is shooting for gold that is not in his league

Jr. We will see what you have to say if they win tonight. We will be back.

~Commercial break~

Randy calls out Hurricane

Randy Orton came down to the ring by himself to a load full of boos. Orton got into the ring and grabbed a microphone. He said, “That’s the problem with you fans here in D.C., you guys don’t know a legend when you see one.” The fans started booing again. Orton then said, “I don’t have time to sit here and chat with you low-lifes, so I'm going to cut right to the chase. Now first last week, Hurricane challenged me to a match for my Intercontinental title and he got it because of someone who doesn’t know what he is doing gave it to him. Then a few minutes ago, he forms a tag team with Storm called the Hurri-Storm, and gets a tag team title shot.” The fans started cheering. Orton looked around in anger and then said, “What kind of show is Foley running? I mean giving a team that has just now been created out of the blue, a title shot. What kind of stuff is that?” The fans started cheering “Hurri-Storm, Hurri-Storm” over and over. Orton said, “Go ahead and cheer his name because I have some bones to pick with him. So I'm going to call him out right now and see what kind of a man he really is.” Orton waited for Hurricane to come out. Hurricane’s music hits and he comes down to the ring face to face with Orton. Orton said, “So you think you are good enough to get an Intercontinental title shot and Tag Team title shot? Well prove it, how about we have a little one on one brawl right here, right now.” Orton dropped the microphone and was about to square off with him until Batista and Flair came from behind and started stomping him. Then Lance Storm came running down the ramp. He got a few hits on Flair but Batista attacked him and all three of them started stomping him. Batista picked Hurricane up and here it comes….Sit Out Powerbomb!! Batista then picked Lance Storm up and here it comes….Sit Out Powerbomb!! Evolution’s music hits and they walked up the ramp with smiles on their face as Hurricane and Lance Storm was laid out in the ring. (83%)

King Batista just destroyed both of them. They might not be able to compete tonight

Jr. And I bet your happy King. Orton just challenged him for a one on one brawl and Evolution came in and destroyed them. Will they be able to compete tonight? We will be back folks..stay tuned.

~Commercial Break~

Hi-Lite Reel

The ring was set up with all the Hi-Lite Reel gear as the music of Chris Jericho’s hits and he came walking down the ramp with Nidia. Jericho and Nidia got into the ring with cheers from the crowd. Jericho grabbed a microphone and said, “Hello all my Jerichoholics.” The fans cheered. Jericho said, “Me and Nidia have been thinking a lot lately and we have decided to date each other. A business relationship turns into a personal relationship every time you put a beautiful female, and handsome, gorgeous man together.” Jericho took a little break as the fans cheered them on. Jericho said, “Now as for Christian and Trish’s relationship, theirs came straight from Hell.” The fans started cheering. Jericho said, “That is preferably the worst couple ever. Now usually the hi-lite reel have a guest but tonight, we are just going to bring in two sanctimonies son of a bitches that don’t even deserve to walk God’ green earth.” Christian’s music hits and and he came storming out of the stage with Trish. Christian said in anger, “How dare you call me and my beautiful Trish a bitch. You must don’t know how much Stratusfaction you can get in one night.” The fans started booing. Christian said, “Oh shut up,” to the fans. Christian said, “Me and Trish should come down there and show you and your slut standing next to you what the real deal is.” The fans booed the hell out of Christian and Trish. Jericho said, “Come on then. We are right here waiting for you.” Christian then said, “But we can’t do that tonight.” The fans started booing again. Christian said, “Because tonight, we are taking the night off and don’t feel like whooping anybody’s ass. So you and Nidia lucked out.” The fans started booing. Before Christian can walk backstage, Mick Foley’s music hits and he came out on the stage, he looked at all four of them and then said, “Nobody lucked out of anything. I'm going to give all four of you a chance to rip each other apart. Because at Backlash, it will be the team of Christian and Trish vs. the team of Chris Jericho and Nidia, in a Hardcore, Tornado tag match.” The fans stared cheering as Foley left the ring leaving Christian and Trish’s mouths wide open. (88%)

Jr. Did you here that King, Not only is Jericho and Nidia having a personal relationship, but they will finally be able to get their hands on Christian and Trish at Backlash in a Hardcore, Tornado Tag match.

King That is not fair. Christian and Trish’s schedule is probably to busy for that

Jr. King, stop making up excuses. They will finally get their asses whopped. Stay tunned..

~Commercial Break~

user posted image

Kane vs. Jericho w/Nidia

Kane and Jericho squared off in the ring. Kane charged with a clothesline but Jericho ducked and hit some stiff chops to the chest of Kane. Jericho whipped Kane into the ropes and hit a flying shoulder tackle. Nidia cheered him on, on the outside. Jericho picked Kane up and ran into the ropes. He came back with a flying dropkick to the chest of Kane, knocking him off his feet. Jericho went for an early pin, 1-2-kick out from Kane. Kane sat up and then got to his feet. Jericho charged at him but got knocked down with a big boot! Kane picked Jericho up and started giving Jericho hard right hands. Kane then hit a scoop slam on Jericho. Kane picked Jericho up and was about to hit a chokeslam but Jericho reversed it and hits a hard DDT. Jericho went for the pin, 1-2-kick out from Kane. Jericho picked Kane up. Kane charged at Jericho but knocked the ref down with it instead. Jericho dropkicked Kane to the legs, knocking him down. Jericho told Nidia to give him a chair. Nidia was about to go get one until Christian came in from behind with a clothesline. Christian waited for Jericho to get up while Trish was on the outside attacking Nidia. Trish slid a chair into the ring for Christian. Jericho got up and got knocked out with a hard chair shot. Jericho started bleeding as he was laid out in the ring. Christian and Trish walked up the ring with damage down to Nidia and Jericho. The ref was now back up and so was Kane. Kane picked Jericho up and here it comes……Choke Slam!!!!! Kane went for the pin, 1-2-3!!! Kane picked up the win and walked out of the ring with an evil smile on his face. (80%)

Jr. Damn Christian, Damn him and Trish to hell

King Calm down Jr.

Jr. They got their coming at Backlash. I hope Jericho and Nidia tear them from lem to lem.

King What about Kane?

Jr. Edge will handle Kane once he comes back.

Benoit getting managed?

Chris Benoit was backstage with his World Title walking around his locker room. Benoit heard a knock at the door and in walked Jonathan Coachman. Benoit said, “What do you want.” Coach said, “Well I have a deal offer you can’t refuse. I can be your manager for free of charge. I have some good plans to make you a legend in the future. Just think about it, you and me, working together, unstoppable, Champion for a long, long time. Do you see that vision? Because I sure do. So here’s my card and give me a call. I want to know by next week if you are up for the deal.” Benoit took the card and said, “Ill think about it, because as World Champion, I could use a manager.” Coach left out of the room with a big smile as Benoit stared at the card. The fans booed as the camera angle faded. (85%)

Jr. Oh no. Coach and Benoit is not a good mix. They both are hated and Coach is not a good selective

King What are you talking about Jr.? If Benoit pairs up with Coach, they will be unstoppable, just like Coach said

Jr. I don’t think so. They will crash Raw into the ground. We will be back with the tag team match up.

~Commercial Break~

user posted image

Evolution (Batista/Orton) vs. Hurri-Storm (Hurricane/Lance Storm)

Hurr-Storm came out to their new entrance. They wasn’t 100% when they started the match because of what happened to the earlier. Batista squared off in the ring with the hurt Lance Storm. Lance Storm charged at Batista with right hands. Batista blocked one and hit a powerful punch knocking Lance to the ground. Storm rolled around holding his head. Batista picked Storm up and whipped him into the ropes. Batista hits a standing spine buster. Batista went for an early pin, 1-2-kick out. Batista picked him up again and hit a suplex. Batista started stomping him into the canvas. Batista whipped him into the turnbuckle and charged at him shoulder first into the ribs. Storm staggard forward and got knocked down with a powerful clothesline. Batista tagged Orton in. Orton came in the ring and started stomping Storm. Orton picked Storm up and hit a neckbreaker. Orton went for the pin, 1-2- Hurricane came in and broke it up. Now Hurricane was going toe to toe with Orton until Batista came in and knocked him out of the ring. The ref was busy focusing on Batista and Hurricane outside the ring, so Orton grabbed his Tagteam title belt and was about to knock Storm out with it but Storm kicked him in the stomach causing him to drop the belt and Storm DDT him right on top of the belt. Storm slid the belt out of the ring and turned the ref around. Storm went for the pin, 1-2-kick out! Storm cant believed he kicked out. Storm picked Orton up and here it comes…….Super Kick!!! Both men was laid out in the ring. The ref started to count. Both men got up by the count of 7. Storm tagged out to Hurricane and Orton tagged out to Batista. Hurricane charged at Batista and knocked him down with a hard clothesline. That kind of strength is unusual for The Hurricane. The Hurricane waited for him to get up and he hit a scissors kick to the head of Batista. Hurricane went for the pin, 1-2- Orton came and broke it up. Orton picked Hurricane up and here it comes……RKO!!! Orton then went and knocked Storm off the apron. Batista went for the pin, 1-2-kick out. The fans cheered and couldn’t believe it. Orton and Batista looked at Hurricane in surprise. Batista picked Hurricane up and here it comes…..Sit Out Powerbomb!!!! Batista then went for the pin, 1-2-3!!!! A big upset for the Hurr-Storm. Orton and Batista is victorious. Orton picked Hurricane up and teased him with the Intercontinental Title and then knocked him out with it. Hurricane and Storm was laid out in the ring. (84%)

Jr. Damn, Hurri-Storm could have been new tag team champions. What Orton did to him at the end was un called for.

King I told you Jr. Hurri-Storm is not ready for it yet.

Jr. Don’t worry, you haven’t seen the last of them yet.

Foley came up with decision

The camera focused on Foley at his desk backstage. The fans started cheering as he started to speak. He said, “I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about Benoit, Benjamin, and HBK and I cam up with a conclusion to solve the problem we have between the three. At Backlash, I have decided to have HBK vs. Benjamin vs. Benoit for the World Heavy Weight Title. I'm looking forward to this blood thirsty match as much as you are. They should have a lot of heat to unload. As the words of Mankind, Have A Nice Day.” The fans cheered as the camera faded. (90%)

Jr. Wow what a huge match announcement. Foley is making Backlash the most rememerable PPV ever. Well goodnight everybody..

user posted image