Angels And Airwaves

The Chief

"The Adventure" is better than anything Blink had done on their previous two albums. It's fairly chilled....got an awesome riff. Much better than the demo's i've heard. Tom's voice doesn't sound annoying too, which is always a plus. Much better than Box Car Racer, and I had a soft spot for them as well.

This is the musical revolution Delonge has been promising for the last year? Well says some sad things about the music industry as a whole. It's mediocre music with Delonge's absolutely hideous vocals over top. I'd rather listen to the death screams of my only child than hear Delonge sing.

This is the musical revolution Delonge has been promising for the last year? Well says some sad things about the music industry as a whole. It's mediocre music with Delonge's absolutely hideous vocals over top. I'd rather listen to the death screams of my only child than hear Delonge sing.

Edited by YI

It's not the worst thing I've ever heard, but with all of Delonge's hype, it just makes me want to laugh that due to his vocals, it just sounds like bad blink songs. Now, I can agree it's better than anything off the last two blink albums, but what isn't?

It's not the worst thing I've ever heard, but with all of Delonge's hype, it just makes me want to laugh that due to his vocals, it just sounds like bad blink songs. Now, I can agree it's better than anything off the last two blink albums, but what isn't?

Agreed, although their last album was a step down from the debut, it was still so much more fantastic than a shitload else released last year. Despite the blatant shilling in shampoo adverts, I still adore Diamonds and Guns, though my personal favourite from that album is "We Trusted You" OR "Tall Cans In The Air" depending on my mood.

As for AVA, I have to say initially I didn't warm to them, then The Adventure grew on me, but it's long since left rotation on my playlist, I can't say it's bad, it's good melodic music, but they're going to have to pull something out of their asses if they want to live up to the reputation all of the musicians have together, let alone the reputation DeLonge has built for them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Travis announce in an interview a while ago that The Transplants are finished now?

He actually didn't say that, he said that they've finished touring and don't know if they're going to come back together, but they never announced they were finished. They were always a side band anyway, so I don't think they'd ever like to say they were over and done with.

I have also heard the Transplants are finished. Damn shame. I saw them live this summer and they were damn good. They had 4 or 5 good songs off their new CD and the rest was utter shite.