EWB SDvsRAW NA League

Cole

Here's an update, Group B is done all of their matches except for the final four way, try and get that done whenver you can get all 4 online at the same time.

As for group A, we've only had Clawson vs. Myself as far as I know, I think Tristy and I are going to get our game in today, and hopefully he can find Clawson and Tripod to play as well.

Speaking of Tripod, if you see this, please come on MSN so we can work out a time, 'cause I haven't seen you on all week.

Guest The Human Tripod

Ya know, it'd really help to organize this thing a bit more. Like say, I dunno...setting up a certain lobby to meet in beforehand? I was just on not so long ago & I found nobody...after Cole's white ass said he would be on.

Everytime I've tried to find someone, they've always been where the friend locator says they are.

And I think I'm not going to be online for awhile, since my I taught my father the wonders of downloading torrents. >_< I got online today and everything was sloooow.

Well based on the current inactivity of the leauge, are we done?

I think we could continue, the whole setup of this round robin has slowed us down. If we continue, I've considered just letting the top two point getters who have their matches in fight for the title, my group is very slow because of Tristy's lack of weekday PS2 and the lack of Tripod all the time.

Give me your thoughts...

My group is pretty much, except the fatal four way.

But with your group inactive, I think we should go back to random matches online, then title matches when people earn them. It was funner when we just played for fun.

Plus, I'd still be champ. :P

Guest The Human Tripod

Well based on the current inactivity of the leauge, are we done?

I think we could continue, the whole setup of this round robin has slowed us down. If we continue, I've considered just letting the top two point getters who have their matches in fight for the title, my group is very slow because of Tristy's lack of weekday PS2 and the lack of Tripod all the time.

Give me your thoughts...

Thats why we use MSN to set things up during or before hand.

I'd like some more people to express opinons, I'll try and talk to them if they don't in here as the round robin isn't working.

So either we'll let the two tops right now go at it, or start fresh once again and do a one vs. one tournament or something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...