WWE 2004: The future starts here

Drezdon

WWE RAW!

Place: New York

Date: August 2nd

Attendance: 11,820

Announcers: Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler

WWE Raw opened up with video footage of last weeks Raw, and the chaos which happened during the final few minutes of the Main Event. It recapped the moment that Rikishi missed his super kick on Rhyno, nailing Edge on the jaw, and sending him 10 feet down to the tables and electrical wires down below. It then showed the action in the ring, with Benoit looking at the action, and Hardy shaking the top rope causing him to take a fall all the way down. The referee slapped down a 3 count after a twist of fate, and got his pin on Benoit. It showed a shocked looking Matt Hardy at the ref raise his hand, as the video package ended.

Pyros, Fireworks, Music, and cue Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler. They welcomed everybody to Raw, and went through a recap of tonight card, when the familiar music of tonight’s World Title challenger, Christian,, blasted through the sound system. He and Trish strolled out to the ring with mic in hand looking as if he had something important to say.

Lets make this a lot more interesting

Christian: Tonight, everybody’s favourite wrestler will become the new Champion of the world, and do you know why? Because I’m the best wrestler in the world. He isn’t on my level of greatness, he isn’t even as good as The Brooklyn Brawler, and he is our Champion, and that leaves me a sad man. Tonight after years of being held back because the world was not ready for me, I have finally been given my chance to shine, and it will happen. I’m not just happy with a title shot, I want this to get interesting. So Benoit, get out here and listen to what I have to say.

Benoit walks out, title on his arm, and another microphone in his hand, but he doesn’t say anything, he just stands there and waits for Christian to speak.

Christian: You are the weirdest guy I know, you’re a freak, not worthy of a title, but we all know that, so there’s no point stating the obvious. Tonight Benoit I want the match to have a meaning, other than the day Christian wins the gold. I’ll cut straight to the chase, as tonight if you’re man enough, the match will be a “Loser leaves town for a month” match. So what do you say Benoit, you up for it or are you scared?

Benoit: Actions speak louder than words, tonight will be your last match for a month, and that’s all I have to say

Benoit leaves to the sound of his music, no nonsense and looking ready for Christian in tonight’s Main Event. Christian looked at Trish as they both smiled, knowing that tonight could be the biggest of their lives, as he would be Worlds Heavyweight Champion, and she would be Worlds Women’s Champion. It could be a great Main Event. (67.6%)

The first test of your career

We cut backstage to Eric Bischoff’s office, and we see him and consultant Aaron Aguila standing over the TV monitor watching what just went down in the ring.

Aguila: I just don’t get it sometimes Mr. Bischoff, I mean look at me. I’m standing backstage, doing nothing other than watching what goes down week in week out, whilst fools like Chris Benoit are holding the Worlds Championship, I don’t find that fair.

Bischoff: So you’re trying to say I’m a bad GM? Huh, DO YOU WANT TO KEEP THIS JOB?

Bischoff stares into the much taller Aguila’s eyes

Aguila: No, I wasn’t saying you was bad, I was jus saying that I never get a chance

Bischoff: Last week you got a chance, the chance of your life to show what you’re about, and you did against my special nephew Eugene. You beat him in under 3 minutes, but I know you want harder opponents, so that’s what you’re going to get. Right now I am going to make a match, and it’s going to be next. It’s going to be Aaron Aguila verses………………………Tajiri.

Aguila: What, are you sure about this? He’s a martial arts expert, his kicks feel like you’re getting hit with a steel pole

Bischoff looks at Aguila as if to say “How do you know?”

Aguila: So I’ve heard…………….But if this is what you want for me, then Tajiri will have to go down tonight, it’s my time to show the world what I’m made of

Aguila leaves the room with a determined look about him.

Bischoff: Again (53.1%)

Aaron Aguila vs Tajiri

Match starts off with Tajiri gaining control as Aguila allows him to utilise his mat style and keep the match very technical. Aguila started to come back into the match about midway through, using his size advantage against the smaller Tajiri. Aguila took full control of the match after a stunning big boot to the face that left Tajiri out cold on the floor, pin fall got a 2 count as Tajiri somehow mustered up the strength to kick out. Aguila signalled for his finishing move, the Layout, but Tajiri delivered a stiff kick to the shin, then hip, then chest, and finally when his opponent was on his knees, a huge Buzzsaw kick to the back of the head. Instead of going for the pin though, Tajiri went to the top rope, a mistake that would end up his downfall, as he leaped off to try an elbow drop, Aguila moved out of the way, causing Tajiri to crash down onto the mat. Aguila then recovered from the kick, and nailed Tajiri with the Layout (sit-down chokeslam), to gain the 1.2.3 count from the ref, and was the winner of the match.

After the match Aguila put a few boots into a hurting Tajiri, as he celebrated a hard earned victory.

Match Reaction = 57.0%

Match Quality = 75.6%

Overall Rating = 61.8%

Winner: Aaron Aguila by pinfall

A very close call

The pictures go to the car park where we see Edge arriving at the arena. He gets out of his car, picks up his bags and starts to make his way to the arena. All of a sudden we hear a big screeching noise, and a blacked out car comes speeding towards Edge looking as if it’s about to run him down. At the last second though, Edge dives out the way to avoid the danger. Edge dives back to his feet and starts shouting abuse at the crazy driver. What the hell was all that about? (77.1%)

If Ya Smellllllllllllllllll………then don’t come near me

We go to the interview section where Jonathon Coachman is standing by looking very nervous, as he is about to interview a man who’s made him look like a fool on many occasions, THE ROCK.

Coach: So tonight, we finally see The Rock return to singles action against a former wCw Champion in Scott Steiner. Will it be easy or is there still some singles ring rust?

Rock: Ring Rust? What the hell are you on about Coachman? The Rock don’t get no ring rust you stupid man. I am The Rock, The Most Electrifying Man In Sports Entertainment. I could be put of the ring until I’m 85 years of age, and still be able to kick anybody ass, especially yours, what a dumb question.

Coach: Well err…..

Rock: Did The Rock tell you to speak?……..No he didn’t, so you shut your mouth. *starts to sniff around* What the hell is that smell? I think it’s you Coachman, you smell like them two old ladies who used to run around here about 3 years ago, Moolah and Mae, you smell of old lady. What have you been doing you SICK FREAK? Has been it been Pie day for you or something? Ahhhhhh, no, no, no, get that image out of your head.

Coachman: I don’t smell, it’s just something else, it might be you

Rock: What the hell did you just say? Do you wan the Rock to kick your ass all across this arena? Give me that microphone so that you cannot speak whilst I’m with you. You remember the good times Coach? When you done the Charleston, that was a good time, although you did get a kick in the ass, but it sure was a good time. Or when I made you sing in front of millions of viewers, or when I caught you…yeah that’s enough. What I’m trying to say is, those were the good times, when you kept yourself up, now you just stink coachman, it’s horrid. Do you want to stink? Huh

Coach shakes his head

Rock: Well I know something that gets rid of the small of old lady, it’s call a “rollie polie” or a forward roll if you’re going all technical. If you want to see Coachman do a forward roll crowd, oh I forgot. Finally The Rock has come back, to New York City. With hat said and done, gimmie a “Coachman stinks” if you want to see this jackass do a roll. *The crowd complies*. C’mon do a roll then coachman, the crowd want you too, and you stink, so it’s your only option.

Coachman just stands there looking frustrated with The Rock

Rock: If you don’t do a roll tonight it’s going to be “The Rock vs Jonathon Coachman” and I’ll kick that stink out of you.

Coachman then goes to his knees and completes a forward role to the laughter of The Rock

Rock: That’s great Coachman, now get your monkey ass out of here and let The Rock finish his bit. *The Rock gears himself up* IF YA SMELLLLLLL, WHAT THE ROCK.IS.COOKIN’

The Rock looks straight into the camera giving the Peoples Eyebrow as the interview finishes. (97.1%)

Triple H and Randy Orton w/ Ric Flair vs Chris Jericho and Shelton Benjamin

The match gets under way with Orton and Jericho in the ring together. Orton gained the ealy advantage using some illegal tactics and the help of Flair to get the upper hand on Jericho. When Jericho was down HH came into the ring to add a few stomps to the “King of the World”, as Evolution were now in total control. HHH had a lapse in concentration for a split second and Jericho nailed him with a standing dropkick to send him down, but HHH scurried and tagged in Orton, who quickly regained control. Evolution dominated for another stretch of time, as Shelton had to watch Jericho get beaten down. There was a tag though, as HHH hit a knee lift on Jericho, it sent him backwards in the direction of Benjamin, and he tagged himself in. Shelton was like a house on fire, cleaning up and taking control. Now Benjamin and Jericho were in charge of the match, and Orton was on the receiving end of the punishment. The match degenerated into a huge brawl though, as all 4 men ended up in the ring fighting each other. Orton and Benjamin fought each other to the outside of the ring, and this got the refs attention, as back in the ring, HH nailed Jericho with a low blow, and a Pedigree, the ref turned around to see the pin, 1.2.3, Evolution were the winners of the match.

Evolution didn’t hang around, scattering up the ramp to celebrate the victory together.

Match Reaction = 83.6%

Match Quality = 81.8%

Overall Rating = 84.4%

Winners: Triple H and Randy Orton by pinfall

Holla

Michael Hayes was backstage to interview Scott Steiner ahead of his match with The Rock.

Hayes: Tonight Scott you’re the first man to face The Rock in a singles match in a considerable amount of time, how do you feel this could work in your favour?

Steiner: Well tonight is time for my revenge, as last week I got hit from behind by Rock, causing me to walk straight into a chokeslam and cost me and Garrison the match, and I aint to happy. So tonight will be the time for The Rock to get his ass beat by “The Freak of Nature”, and he will realise why he should have never messed with me in the first place. Holla if ya’ hear me. (76.0)

The Rock vs Scott Steiner, special guest referee Kane

Before the match, Lillian Garcia got on the mic and told the crowd there would be a special guest referee. A huge explosion and his music revealed that it would be Kane.

Match started off with The Rock taking complete control over the match eventually clotheslining Steiner over the top rope onto the outside. The Rock kept in control after giving Steiner a DDT, which led to an attempted Peoples Elbow attempt, which Kane got in the way of. The Rock didn’t like that, picked up Steiner and gave him a Spine Buster, which Kane ignored and didn’t count, just staring into Rocky’s eyes. After this Steiner took advantage and used Kanes distraction to his advantage, kicking Rock in the groin and choking him out whilst he was on the floor. He attempted the Steiner Recliner after some punishment to The Rock, but Rocky squired free and to the outside. Steiner followed and was met with a clothesline from The Rock. When both men were back in the ring it was very even, with both having dominating spells, but out of nowhere Rock nailed Steiner with The Rock Bottom, and Kane went down to count 1……………………………………………..2…………………..there was a huge wait, and the Rock didn’t even wait for the count, he just got up, took off the arm pad and delivered the most electrifying move in sports entertainment, The Peoples Elbow. Another pin attempt 1……………………………………………..2…………………………………..Steiner wasn’t even moving………………………3. Kane finally slapped down the 3 count and gave the victory to The Rock. He then went outside, grabbed his Tag Title belt as he and Kane stared each other out as he made his way back up the ramp.

Match Reaction = 79.3%

Match Quality = 69.8%

Overall Rating = 62.7%

Winner: The Rock by pinfall

Evolution is not a joke Mr. Jericho

Backstage we see Chris Jericho packed up and on his way out of the arena when out off nowhere Evolution strike him down. Batista, Orton, and Flair do all the dirty work whilst HHH stands and watches until Jericho is helpless, and then he makes his mark. With Jericho down, HHH picks up his limp body, puts on some brass knucks, and punches Jericho right between him eyes, sending him down to his knees, and then flat on his face. HHH tells Jericho that this is what he gets for taking on Evolution. All 4 members leave as the camera shows Jericho lying there out cold. (81.0%)

Edge w/ Rikishi vs Rhyno, for the no.1 contendership of the IC Title

The match as a whole was one huge brawl that never really saw either man in full control. At the start the both went at each other like wild dogs, brawling around the ringside area with punches and kicks, the ref not able to do much to stop it. When finally back in the ring it was much the same, but a common thing was for one man to look like he was about to gain control, only for the other to fight back with lefts and rights. The turning point in the match was when Rhyno took the biggest advantage of the match after a huge clothesline that sent Edge down. Rhyno used some stomps to keep him down as edge desperately tried to get to his feet. Rhyno dropped an elbowdrop to the head to finally keep Edge down. Rhyno picked him back up and sent him to the ropes, missed one clothesline, missed another, DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE. Edge’s feet caught the ref in the face when he was thrust up into the air, and Rikishi came into the ring to help his buddy Edge. He stood him back up on his feet and gave him a couple of hard looking slaps to wake him up, and than BHAM, super kick to the face sending Edge down once again. What the hell is going on, Rikishi has turned on Edge, and Rhyno is making his way back to his feet. Rikishi gives Edge a few more kicks and leaves the ring. Rhyno stalks Edge preparing for the spear, just as the ref begins to awaken. Edge staggers back to his feet using the ropes, GORE!! Pinfall attempt, 1……………..2……………3, Rhyno wins and becomes the new no.1 contender for Shelton’s IC Title.

Rikishi climbs back into the ring after the match, scoops up Edge and nails him with the Rikishi Driver to add insult to injury. Rikishi then grabs the mic and begins to speak.

Rikishi: Earlier on I tried to run you down, just like I did to Stone Cold Steve Austin, but you dodged it and showed me that I couldn’t take you out behind your back, I had to do it to your face, and that’s exactly what I’ve done. I’m going to make it my personal mission to make sure that you never get any gold in your hands, and I’m going to stick by my word Edge.

Rikishi kicks Edge in the face and leaves the ring to a chorus of boos.

Match Reaction = 79.4%

Match Quality = 74.1%

Overall Rating = 79.4%

Ready for the title

We cut backstage to see Christian walking down the corridor on the way to his match with Chris Benoit with Trish Stratus. Christian stops in the corridor, looks over at Trish at mutters the words “Tonight is my night Trish, tonight is my night”. They kiss and carry on walking as Christian looks more ready than ever before. (67.0)

Chris Benoit © vs Christian w/ Trish Stratus, for the Worlds Heavyweight Title in a “1 month off” match

Slow start to the match as Christian avoided Benoit’s holds at all costs. Benoit took control of the early parts of the match using a good submission repertoire to keep his opponent on the ground, and when he let him back to his feet delivered a hard looking snap suplex to keep up the punishment on Christian. Christian’s spirit started to shine through midway through the match when he started to fight back against the heavyweight champion, and start to gain control. Christian whipped Benoit into the ropes, as Trish Stratus grabbed onto the top rope causing Benoit to fly over the top to the outside. Christian pummelled Benoit on the outside of the ring, smashing his face into the ring steps, scoop slamming him onto the floor, and dropping him throat first across the guard rain. Back in the ring Christian kept control of the match, pummelling away at Benoit with a flurry of stomps. Christian nailed Benoit with a crisp looking back suplex, followed up by a backbreaker to leave Benoit hurting on the mat. Christian dominated the Worlds Champion for a good spell of the match, locking in a figure 4 at one point that forced Benoit to crawl over to the ropes to break the hold. It was beginning to look like Christian was on the way to victory, but Christian made a vital mistake when he put his head down for a back body drop, and received a kick in the face. Both men then struggled for the power, and that drew Matt Hardy out to the ring, with a steel chair in hand. Trish Stratus then distracted the referee as Matt climbed into the ring, he swung, CRACK! He hit someone, but it wasn’t Benoit, it was Christian, and he was bleeding heavily. Christian was out cold, but Benoit didn’t want to pin him, as Matt Hardy high tailed through the crowd. Benoit locked on a Sharpshooter as Christian was bleeding very heavily, his face was truly wearing the crimson mask, maybe even two of them it was so bad. Christian had passed out, but before the ref could call off the match, Benoit let the hold go. Benoit picked up a dead weighted Christian and nailed him with a German Suplex, but that was enough for the ref to see, and he called it off due to blood loss on Christian’s behalf.

Match Reaction = 80.2%

Match Quality = 70.6%

Overall Rating = 83.8%

Winner: Chris Benoit by stoppage

Benoit left the ring with title in hand and a no emotion on face, clearly not caring what had just happened to Christian. No Christian until the 2nd of September after this loss, his stipulation backfired on him. A shot of Christian bleeding heavily was shown as the Raw logo went across the screen and off air.

Wrestling News from around the world, including the WWE.

WWE News

Teddy Hart to the WWE?

Rumour has it that Teddy Hart is on the list of the WWE talent scouts, and they might be looking to do a deal with the nephew of former WWE Champion Bret "The Hitman" Hart. Teddy is a regular with the CZW federation, and during the last couple of shows it's been reported that WWE scouts have been there to watch his performances, hoping that he will fit the bill as a Smackdown Cruiserweight. Watch this space, you could have another Hart in the WWE in the near future.

5 Workers fired from the WWE

Gene Snisky, Jon Heidenreich, Chris Nowinski, Demond Thompson, and Lenny Lane have all been released from their WWE contracts. The releasing of Nowinski has come as a bit of a surprise, after being only a few weeks away from a comeback after recovering from a serious concussion. He wrestled 2 matches in OVW and has been let go. Snisky, Heidenreich, and Demond Thompson were not huge surprises, and Lenny Lane came in for a tryout, impressed with his charisma, but working as manager of Johnny Jetter obviously wasn't working out.

...and he returns after 2 weeks gone from the company

Rene Dupree has re-joined the WWE after only 2 weeks gone from the company after a contract dispute went sour causing him to leave the company with a sour taste in his mouth. Low and behold though, he's back and it's all smiles again. Storylines said that losing to John Cena was just too much for the young Frenchman, and he left the company up in arms. What they going to say was his reason for coming back, tune in to find out.

Edited by Drezdon

Last Weeks Smackdown!

The Undertaker keeps on winning

They are going to meet sooner or later, and they way things are going it's sooner rather than later, if you hadn't realised who I was talking about it's The Undertkaer and current WWE Champion Eddie Guerrero. The Undertaker took on Charlie Haas, and crushed him in quick time, showing Eddie Guerrero that he was in better shape than ever, but that didn't matter to Eddie, as the champ got on the mic told Taker that he had a surprise for him. The lights went out, and when they came back on there was a super imposed picture on the big screen with Undertaker in Eddie’s car with the sign "Viva La Rassa" above. Eddie told The Undertaker this is what life would look like is he was as laid back ass Eddie, and maybe if they were friends, but as they wasn't, he was going to be forced to kick his ass as soon as possible. This sent Taker into a rage, and he Tombstone Charlie Haas again as Smackdown went off air.

Booker T, WWE's "future"

Booker T claimed in an interview that he was the future of the WWE, and that it will be him who is the next WWE champion, and will pursue his goal after he's finished off Shawn Michaels and their feud. Shawn Michaels hit back by saying the he was the past, the present, and the future of Smackdown for as long as Booker T holds down a contract with the company, and that wouldn't be very long as he will soon chase him out of it. A match which stemmed from last week on Smackdown was arranged, Booker T vs RVD, after Booker and Chavo jr defeated Shawn and RVD in a tag match, with Booker pinning RVD after a Scissors Kick laid out RVD. The match didn't was very long, with Shawn running in and distracting Booker T , as well as RVD. RVD was telling Michaels to leave the ringside, and was kit with a kick to the gut and a Scissors Kick, gaining Booker the 1.2.3 and the victory for a second week in a row. Booker gave the cut throat sign to Michaels, yelling at him that he was to be next.

Mysterio and Ultimo nearly come to blows

After the Hollywood smackdown in which saw Ultimo Dragon and Rey Mysterio go at it for 30 minutes earning each other a time limit draw, these two can't seem to see eye to eye. They didn't shake hands after the match, they both looked disapointed. In the interview prior to the match, Ultimo interrupted Rey by speaking in Japanese to the camera, in which Rey told him to shut his mouth. In the ring it wasn't no different. Constant mistakes by the two, tagging themselves in, and the Ultimate (bad pun intended) by Ultimo Dragon when he knocked Rey off the top rope to the concrete floor outside the ring. Ultimo looked outside to see if Rey was ok, and got rolled up by Akio for the loss. After the match Ultimo blamed Rey for the loss, but they were separated by other team mate in the match Paul London. It looks as if these two are on course for another collision course.

Layfield defends title for first time

A week after winning the U.S title from John Cena at Hollywood Smackdown, John Bradshaw Layfield defended his U.S Championship for the first time against 3 month undefeated Val Venis, who has been on a mission to win as of late, but the winning streak came to a grinding halt when he met Bradshaw. The match was pretty even, but Layfield didn't want to give up his newly won title, and defeated Venis after nailing him with the Clothesline From Hell. After the match he had a message to give to hospitalised John Cena, and it was that the title was now his, and a rematch in the near future wasn't going to happen.

No longer the GM, and I don't like you

Blunt words from Kurt Angle towards John Cena as he explained that as he was no longer GM of Smackdown, as he handed the reigns over to Shane McMahon at Hollywood Smackdown!, he could do what he wanted. That is why he cost Cena his U.S Championship the same day he stepped down, as he had to watch him whilst he was GM, annoyed at his antics, but couldn't act in the way that he wanted. He said that he was only 1 week away from returning to full health, but it wouldn't be Cena he would be facing next week on Smackdown, it would be an opponent of better calibre. Cena came out to tell Angle that he would now be on his back until he gets a match. Cena wants Angle to watch his back from now on, or it could get ugly.

other happenings

WWE tag champions the X-Factors (Billy Gunn and Orlando Jordan) defended the titles against The Basham Brothers

Chad Wicks kept up his undefeated run on Smackdown, defeating Spike Dudley.

Results from Smackdown

Chad Wicks beat Spike Dudley (49.7%)

Akio, Sakoda and Noble beat Ultimo, London and Mysterio (60.2%)

X-Factors beat The Bashams (67.0%)

Booker T beat Rob Van Dam (65.1%)

John Bradshaw Layfield beat Val Venis (63.9%)

The Undertaker beat Charlie Haas (74.6%)

Edited by Drezdon

Current WWE Champions

RAW

Worlds Heavyweight Champion - Image 91.3

Chris Benoit (Won March 20th, Wrestlemania XX)

Intercontinental Champion - Image 78.5

Shelton Benjamin (Won 24th July, Vengeance)

Worlds Tag Team Champions - Image 71.9

The Rock and Kane (Won 24th July, Vengeance)

Womens Champion - Image 63.5

Trish Stratus (Won June 13th, Badd Blood)

Smackdown!

WWE Heavyweight Champion - Image 91.4

Eddie Guererro (Won February 15th, No Way Out)

United States Champion - Image 78.5

John "Bradshaw" Layfield (Won July 22nd, Hollywood Smackdown!)

WWE Cruiserweight Champion- Image 68.5

Rey Mysterio Jr (Won 17th June, Smackdown!)

WWE Tag Team Champions - Image 71.5

The X-Factors (Billy Gunn and Orlando Jordan) (Won 15th July, Smackdown!)

Smackdown! Preview

Kurt Angle and JBL vs Shannon Moore and Sho Funaki

Kurt Angle said this week he would return, and he stuck by his word, but he went to Shane and asked for a tag team match, as he doesn't think he was ready for the big time action just yet. Angle chose JBL as his partner, and Shannon Moore and Funaki as his opponents, a bit unfair? Big time unfair advantage the two big men hold going into the match. JBL and Angles combined weight going into the match is 510lbs, whilst Moore and Funaki's is 355lbs. Unless there is a huge shock, we can all guess who will be entering this match as the huge odds on favourites.

Eddie Guerrero vs Mordecai

The undefeated Mordecai is ready to take that run into a world Heavyweight title match, his first ever shot at the gold. Mordecai shares a lot of similarities with Eddie's current foe the Undertaker, so will this be a warm up match for the big one against The Dead Man? or is it a smart move by Shane McMahon to try and get Eddie to prove how good he really is? Whatever happens, it's going to be a tough match for Eddie.

Ret Mysterio vs Jamie Noble

Last week they were against each other in tag action, this week it's 1 on 1 for the two. Last week Rey got knocked off the top rope by Ultimo and his team ended up losing the match, so it looked as if there may be a re-match happening from Hollywood Smackdown! between the two, but it hasn't, Noble has been chosen ahead of Dragon. No doubt that Dragon and Rey will face off again some time, but it's just not this week on Smackdown!

Booker T invitational

He's on a role at the moment, he's said he's the future, he's defeated Mr. Thursday night 2 weeks in a row, and has told Shawn Michaels that he is past it, and doesn't need to prove anything to him. Of course Michaels had something to say about that, but it didn't come to a match, but it could do this week. Booker has set up an open invitation, where he will pull a name from a hat, and fight whoever comes out, sounds fair enough, but will it be? The whole of Smackdown! will be hoping that the name pulled out is Shawn Michaels, but it's a thin chance that it will be, tune in to find out who it actually is.

other

The X-Factors vs The Dudley Boyz

"City Slicker" Mark Jindrak vs Rico

• 9 months later...