Olsen Twins..SELF DESTRUCT!

tristy

NEW YORK - Mary-Kate Olsen, the brunette half of the Olsen twins entertainment empire, has entered a treatment facility “to seek professional help for a health-related issue,” her publicist said Tuesday.

Us Weekly and People magazines reported that Olsen has an eating disorder and entered the unidentified treatment center during the past few days.

Olsen’s publicist, Michael Pagnotta, would not comment on those reports.

Us Weekly said Olsen is anorexic.

Mary-Kate and her sister, Ashley, turned 18 on June 13. They recently graduated from high school and plan to attend New York University in the fall.

They’ve been acting together since they were 9 months old, most notably on the sitcom “Full House” and in a series of direct-to-video movies. They’ve also attached their names to a line of products ranging from clothing to beauty items to home decorating merchandise.

But you wouldn't say no if they were both laid on your bed all naked.

Well, if she needs something to eat, I have a large cock.

But you wouldn't say no if they were both laid on your bed all naked.

Considering the fact that the Olsens were infants when I was 10, I never got erections for them. They're below average looking, and only lusted after by people because they're famous. You could walk down just about any street in New York City on a crowded day and find at LEAST 3 women who are better looking.

Ah well, figures. The Olsen Twins aren't all they're cracked up to be, and this can serve as proof. Also - is it me, or were the "Olsen Twins 18th birthday Countdowns" stupid? Hey, great, they're legal, too bad you have no chance with them :P

I hope they pull through. As for the Olsens themselves, they are ok, but not the most attractive Teenage girl celebrities. As for the 18 year old countdowns, I think its weird.