Larry The Cable Guy: Health Inspector

tristy

I haven't seen David Cross in a fine piece of american cinema like Larry has stumbled onto.

Larry wins!

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was pretty good, I mean, come on, he made a birdhouse in it!

Don't bring actual good movies into this discussion, you fool.

I suggest everyone tracks down the video of 'Manos' The Hands of Fate which is currently imdb's 23rd worst movie. It's so bad it's really really funny. Get some drinks down you, get some mates together....It's fantastic!

I don't think a film can be rated THAT bad if enjoyment can be got out of it.

I suggest everyone tracks down the video of 'Manos' The Hands of Fate which is currently imdb's 23rd worst movie. It's so bad it's really really funny. Get some drinks down you, get some mates together....It's fantastic!

I don't think a film can be rated THAT bad if enjoyment can be got out of it.

Nah, Manos, to me, isn't even the funny kind of bad unless you're watching the MST3K edition, and even then not even Joel and the Bots can save it for long; it's so bad that it drains them of their will to make jokes.

Now, if you want movies that are awful in a hilarious way, rent Van Helsing or Top Gun.

We'll not have you badmouthing Top Gun in my house. :@

Hey. If you want to watch Tom Cruise, Val Kilmer, and the guy from Revenge of the Nerds playing volleyball and hanging out in locker rooms shirtless trading cringe-worthy banter, be my guest.

Which guy from Revenge of the Nerds?

Carradine?

Anthony Edwards, who played Goose, was Gilbert (the main nerd along with Carradine, who was more comic relief) in Revenge of the Nerds.

We'll not have you badmouthing Top Gun in my house. :@

Hey. If you want to watch Tom Cruise, Val Kilmer, and the guy from Revenge of the Nerds playing volleyball and hanging out in locker rooms shirtless trading cringe-worthy banter, be my guest.