MMORPGs, or games like them

MalaCloudy Black

Can someone recommend me a couple? I played a really good free one with 2D graphics but a shitty RP environment up until today, as did my brother - and having two accounts on one IP address (his & mine) got us both banned, him permanently banned (he tried to register for more than 1 account) and me temporarily (until I can prove that we're not the same person with a pic)

So, does anyone know of any? Particularly, some with a good Roleplay environment.

Also, while I'm on the topic, does anyone else RP? I used to quite often, both on Furcadia (surely some of you know of it) as a gangster in the Capone family ( It was quite fun) and waaaay back, it seems like ages ago, on MSN Chat in the Mystic Manor RP chatroom.

RPGs: AD&D 2nd Edition, D&D 3rd Edition, Legend of the Five Rings, Shadowrun (all pen & paper RPGs).

My favorite D&D setting is the Forgotten Realms, btw.

Online, the only RPing I do is in wrestling e-feds. (Blacken Blue WILL beat you black and blue! :P )

MMORPGs: Everquest. I've got a lvl 52 High Elf Magician named Zyrtryx Conjureblade on the Rathe server.

Incidentally, I tried Furcadia for a few days, but didn't like it.

Edited by GhostMachine

MMORPGs: Everquest. I've got a lvl 52 High Elf Magician named Zyrtryx Conjureblade on the Rathe server.

if that guy is a whitchunter i acuse you of pre coping my newlee created Morrowing character (yes i just started plaing morrowing again a few days ago, not that i havent a zillion other unfinished games around, i ust feelt it. *bunny hopps atheletic states*)

if that guy is a whitchunter i acuse you of pre coping my newlee created Morrowing character (yes i just started plaing morrowing again a few days ago, not that i havent a zillion other unfinished games around, i ust feelt it. *bunny hopps atheletic states*)

1. If you mean Morrowind, I haven't played that game, or even had it on my computer, in a long time.

2. Zyrtryx is a Magician, which is a class that can summon magical objects (magical weapons, spell-enhancing jewelry, rings that can cast Levitation spells, etc) out of thin air and summon elementals (referred to as `pets') to fight for them. I have no idea what the fuck a Witchunter does, because it must be an add-on class for Morrowind, and I don't have many add-ons for it, except a few weapon mods. (Mainly the magical arrows and shuriken and a mod that lets you use two swords at once)

3. Zyrtryx is over 2 years old, so if anyone was copying anyone, it would be YOU copying ME.

I've got Neverwinter Nights, but it runs far too slowly to play it online.

As for general RPing, I've RPed in e-feds, Discworld websites, Final Fantasy websites and some generic fantasy ones. My casual acquaintance Aaron is going to set me up on a MMORPG or a MUD some time in the near future, as he's a collosal nerd and needs some real friends to talk to.

I try to stay away from MMORPGs because it's like paying someone to take away your social life. But Star Wars Galaxies is oh so tempting.  :P

A few people in my Everquest guild play Star Wars Galaxies. Some quit EQ to go play it, and some play both.

They're adding spaceships and space combat to SWG. People will be able to have their own Millennium Falcon, X-Wing, or Tie-Fighter. (Or one of a few other ships. No Star Destroyers (or Death Stars), though)

I need a better computer (this one is 3 years old - It'd be cheaper in the long run to replace than to upgrade), or I'd try City of Heroes.