Best Series Finale.

Guest Ringmaster

Guest Ringmaster The Living Legend

What show had the best series finale?

While the show wasn't the best of shows, I'd say Six Feet Under because

Firstly, the scene at the end is awesome. Secondly, everyone died. You had closure because you knew what the characters did once the show ended and it didn't leave you with an "I want more feeling".

Easily M*A*S*H. Even though the series, while excellent, wasn't a patch on the film, and maybe went on a little too long, the finale was worth it. Incredible, moving stuff.

Star Trek: The Next Generation.

The Enterprise isn't destroyed, everyone's happy, and is almost a direct sequel to "Encounter at Farpoint" (The first show in the series. That and John DeLanice owns (Y)

Edited by The BoogeyMick

I liked the ending to Angel, agreed.

Life on Mars had a really good final episode, there was just the right balance of closure on the season/possibility for more hijinx later on.

I liked the Firefly end, as an episode, not sure if it made a good 'finalé' though, 'cos obviously it got cancelled.

My favourite "last episode ever" would have to be the end of Seinfeld though, agreed. Either that or Frasier.