Al Magz Vs Kandiman

hugobomb

So while I'm waiting for Hugo to catch up I thought it might be fun to have a look at the roster. How they've done how much they've gained. Who rules? who sucks? That sort of thing. A bi-monthly update if you will

Faces

"KSP" Kriss Sprules

The owner of the fed. Still unable to get over however hard he tries. He's up from 17 to 21 but he gained most of that by ripping in Cassidy O'Reilly at Hardcore Heaven rather than his wrestling.

Nighthawk

Now Nighthawk despite being a horrible wrestler has captured the hearts of the 6 regulars we have with his Comic Book Hero gimmick. The IWA:Worldwide Heavyweight Champion has gone from a low of 19 when we began to now sit at 45.

Jeremy Vengeance

Well someone has to put the heels over and JV does the job with gusto. Still, his ability to sound charismatic on the Mic has won him some support. He's gone from 4 to 9 in overness.

Heels

Michael Kovac

Michael doesn't really garner much heat on the Mic. And what he does is "Get the fuck off the mic" heat rather than "Heel....Booo" heat. But his ringwork is the best in IWA:Worldwide. And that has got him support. His Ice Man gimmick paid huge dividends for us to. He's gone from 16 to 38 over. Now with my love Madison in his corner we only expect him to get more heat.

"The Degenerate" Greg Pawluk

Pawluk by himself = Boring. Degenerate Pawluk = Ratings!. And it shows. No interview time, no huge song and dance and he's gone from 8 to 30 in overness. That is why the Degenerate gimmick is ratings my friends. The newly named Degenerate Destruction Device has gained huge heat too. My aim is to give every move he does a Degenerate name.

Black Dragon

Again plenty of ways to say jobber but in Dragons case the crowd has got behind. Ever since almost stealing one from Nighthawk at Hardcore Heaven he has got fans. He's gone from 5 to 17 over. We just have to make sure to schedule around his M-Pro dates.

Cassidy O'Reilly

Cass can actually get heat with his promos now which is a bonus. His pricetag is high at $8,000 the highest of our fed but his ability to get talent over with his wrestling and ability to get himself over means I'll take the $3,000 loss a month for now. In one month he went from 29 to 39 over and now will challenge for the title in our next show.

Madison

Well the one thing MWE had over us was T&A with Alicia backing up the Magzter with gusto. Not anymore Hee Haw, My girlfriend falls into my favorite catagory for the backyard. Hot Babe who works REALLY Cheaply. She'll side with Michael Kovac and will wrestle a match or two if needed. Of course being an Aussie like me means she's woefully unover (Just 9) but that'll change quickly. Trump me Hee Haw. I dare you.

All this means I'll be losing as I said about $3,000 a month. But keeping Cass means higher match ratings. Which means more PI, which means better sponsors sooner. All of which means the destruction of the MWE and means we put the Magzter where he belongs....The unemployment line.

IWA:Worldwide, clearly the better fed in THIS battle

Well if hugo ain't gonna post I will

I sat down with Kriss for our usual meeting plotting our next show. I think in honor of Cassidy's old team. The Hotshots, I'll call this show IWA:W Hotshot Hotel

Here's the card I've figured out so far

IWA:Worldwide Heavyweight Title match

The Nighthawk © V Cassidy O'Reilly

Michael Kovac w/Madison V "KSP" Kriss Sprules

"The Degenerate" Greg Pawluk V Jeremy Vengeance

The Return Match

The Nighthawk V Black Dragon

Again, I havn't had a chance to get to my laptop where my save file is on, so I couldn't do the show, but now I'm back on the laptop the show will be up tommorow or you can kill me

I'll hold you to that :P

You're letting down the Millions.....Dozens......Two Magzter fans :shifty:

Bad Habits

Thanks to Al Magz's last performances dragging down our first show we had only 4 people here this time, Jesus Al I can't wait until I have to make you World Champion.

Lazzerus Vs Phoenix MWE

Lazzerus was still suffering from having been known as the first man to be beaten by a woman in MWE when last month Alicia Magz pinned him with Cade Sydal's help. This drove him onto trying to beat the living daylight out of Phoenix, Lazzerus this month was dressed as Batman. Him dressing as superhero’s did get a cheap pop from the fans who had turned up but not a lot more. Phoenix took complete and utter control of this match by out wrestling the 'superhero'. This match was thankfully short because the crowd wasn't enjoying it at all. Phoenix MWE ended this gloried squash match with a Tri-fecta for the easy 3 and to keep Lazzerus looking for his first win.

Winner: Phoenix MWE (64/6/31) *

During the break between match a very good looking woman walked out to talk to fans, the 4 people who had turned up for this gave a warm reception, mainly because she was eye candy but hey, all crowd reactions are good one eh?

Amanda Shae: Hello people! My name is Amanda Shae and I am the world most desirable woman, and tonight you idiots will on see what I mean when I debut my client, you don't know when he'll debut but it will be tonight, see you all later

She walks off to a couple of boos from the 4 people in the crowd

(43)

Anarchy MWE Vs Brandon Young

Brandon was still carrying his American flag with him and telling everyone to chant 'USA! USA!' he got a 1/4 of the fans to chant, so in other words one person chanted. This one wasn't as good as the first match but since there would be an Al Magz match to look forward to the fans were happy with any sort of wrestling. This one was a close contest between Young and Anarchy, both men looking for their first wins in MWE. Anarchy went with the typical heel tactic of cheating which annoyed Young more than it would most faces, but since Young is a REAL American, cheating was not in his nature so he was getting more and more upset with Anarchy's cheating. When Young finally got too annoyed with all the cheating going on he took the fight to Anarchy and beat him across the ring for a bit before hitting him with the Dying Young for the 3 and his first victory in MWE.

Winner: Brandon Young (60/3/27) 1/2*

As the main event drew nearer Cade SYdal came out to give his opinion on the match

Cade: Tonight in the main event it will be me and Konrad for the MWE Heavyweight title and I just want to say a few things about it. First of all last month in order to get this match I had to beat Alicia Magz 1,2,3 in the ring and so I hit her with the Hang-Over, I would say to her I'm sorry for what I did but I'M NOT!!

Cheers from all 4 fans

Cade: Tonight I will take on Konrad for his belt and even though I like the guy I will beat the man 1,2,3 and become your new MWE Heavyweight Champion, Konrad be ready for a defeat!

(37)

Al Magz Vs Lazzerus

In the must have Al Magz match of the show (I mean it, it's in my contract I have to book him in one match every show). Al took on the man dressed as Batman who was looking for his first win here, Lazzerus who has lost so far to Alicia Magz and Phoenix MWE was looking to beat the man who writes my pay packets, sorry Lazzerus but I think even the fans knew what the out come of this one was going to be. Again Al no sold everything Lazzerus tried on him and Lazzerus was on strict order to oversell everything Al did, so like in the WWE Al main moves in the match were RIGHT HAND! RIGHT HAND! BAH GAWD RIGHT HAND! Lazzerus sold these like The Rock selling a stunner. Lazzerus was allowed a brief comeback in this match but he was distracted by Alicia who was at ringside with Al, she screamed 'HEY YALL' at the top of her voise at Lazzerus who turned around only to face a Magz Plex for anouther loss in MWE and now has lost to both Magz cleanly.

Winner: Al Magz (33/5/17) 1 Red hot poker up ass

Just before the main event Konrad walked out to talk to the fans and Cade Sydal

Konrad: Now since I don't have a lot of time before my match with Cade Sydal I'll keep this short and sweet. I am the MWE Heavyweight Champion and I am proud of it, but what doesn't make me proud is seeing Alicia Magz getting involved with other people's business like she did in that last match. But she and Al will get what's coming to them soon. Now Cade Sydal I respect you and I think your a good wrestler but with all due respect there is no way in hell you are getting this MWE Heavyweight Title off me tonight but if you think differently let's find out!

With that Cade Sydal walked out for the start of the main event

(52)

Konrad Vs Cade Sydal (MWE Heavyweight Title)

These two stared each other down for a few moments after the bell rang to begin the match and then they went at it. The 4 fans were torn between Konrad and Sydal so we had 2 people cheering for Konrad and 2 people cheering for Cade Sydal. They went at this one toe to toe for a good while before either man could take a clear advantage and when someone did finally take control it was the challenger Cade Sydal who got the advantage over the champion. Sydal controlled the match for a while getting 2 counts but not being able to get the win. While Sydal was dominating Konrad the woman from earlier Amanda Shae walked out to catcalls from the fans, she walked to the ring and watch part of the match. When Konrad started to make a comeback Amanda watched on happily but when the ref was knocked out she climbed onto the ring apron and distracted Cade Sydal, and while Cade was distracted a man slide in behide him and attacked him with a chair. The man who according to his tight was known as Flash Christian beat the hell out of Sydal before allowing Konrad to cover Sydal for the 3 after the ref woke up. Once the match was finished and Konrad had left Flash Christian climbed back into the ring and continued beating Sydal with chair, busting him open and going for the knee. Once he was finished Flash Christian stood in the ring with Amanda Shae over Sydal's beaten body and they celebrated to the fans boos

Winner: Konrad (68/17/37) *1/2

Overall Rating: 35% (up 7 from last month, down 14 on IWA:W)

Crowd: 4

PI: 2%

IWA:Worldwide and TotalDiscussion.com present Hotshot Hotel

1. The IWA brings the Beauty as well as the Beast

Hotshot Hotel opened with a shot of Michael Kovac and an as yet unknown woman in the ring.

Michael: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me Twice......YOU CAN ALL GO TO HELL! I was an ECW wrestler damnit. I beat Dan Severn! But to have this.....this fake ruling over this fed. Letting you guys cheer people like Kriss Sprules and the Nighthawk. Well I'm not here to win popularity contests. I'm here to kick ass. Now I'm going to show you people something you can never have. A person who see Michael Kovac for who he is. I introduce to you my new manager Ms. Madison

Madison: Thank you Michael. It seems to me like a great injustice has happened. How this.....this chisled hunk of man does not have a title shot tonight is beyond me. I am here to make sure that Michael here gets the fair treatment he deserves. I am the woman who will light up the darkness of the IWA. Tonight, this man will show why he is the franchise here in the IWA when he destroys your hero Kriss Sprules but why wait? Anyone here who wants to beat my man come on down.

Suddenly some music plays on the Beatbox. A stolen version of Vertebreaker as another debutant dances his way down to the ring

Man: Jabroni take note. Cause Sugar Shane Madison has arrived up in this bitch! I heard them lies man and even though I'm not a wrestler here. I'll be glad to kick your ass!

Michael: You think you can beat this? I tell you what? Don't blame me when you're in the hospital cause you're on

(46%)

Sebastian Says: Madison gained overness and her new gimmick (Seductress) worked like a charm. user posted image

2. Sugar Shane has arrived. He jobs

Opening Kovac got control early with a cheap shot and a string of snap suplexes before missing a charge in the corner allowing Sugar Shane to hit Splash Mountain for a long two count. Vertebreaker attempt is blocked into a face crusher by Kovac as the momentum switches back and forth in this match.

Middle: Kovac with a running lariat for two before he hits a massive Jackknife powerbomb for a long two count. Top rope elbow is counted when Sugar Shane pops up and hits a super kick right on the jaw but Kovac is able to get his foot on the rope just before the three.

Ending Sugar Shane was pumped and went for the Sugar Smack but Kovac reversed it into the Kovacator and that was enough for the three.

* (47, 34, 73)

Sebastian Says: Sugar Shane Madison's new gimmick worked wonders user posted image

3. Cassidy lays down the law

Next was an interview with Cassidy O'Reilly

One Hero down, one to go. Last month I proved to the world that I am far too good for this place. So why do I stay? To piss you all off. I know you all hate me but too bad cause tonight when I beat Nighthawk for that tinfoil belt of his I will prove to the world that while IWA:Worldwide sucks. Cassidy O'Reilly Rocks!

(56%)

Sebastian Says: Cassidy gained heat user posted image

4. The Rematch. Champion V......Jobber

Next was the match between Nighthawk and Black Dragon but before they began IWA:W head booker Troy "Vince Russo" Maskell had something to say

Gentleman, in honor of the great match you two put on last month at Hardcore Heaven I have come up with something that will make this match better. This match is now for the IWA Worldwide Heavyweight Championship! Good luck gentleman

Opening: The annoucement seemed to infuriate Nighthawk and he attacked with new vigor, hitting a spinning heel kick and a facejam for two. Cresent kick got him two more as Dragon struggled early. A Nighthawk armdrag into an armbar got another two. Nighthawk went up for the Swooping Hawk Splash but this time Dragon got the knees up and took control.

Middle: Dragon knew he had to capitalise and went all out, taking a shade out of Rey Mysterio's book with a 619 into the West Coast Pop but Nighthawk was able to slip out the back door.

Ending: Nighthawk flipped out of a Dragon powerslam and pushed him into the corner and hit a running dropkick. He signalled for the Texas Cloverleaf but suddenly the bell rang signalling a time limit draw. Dragon was stunned but got up as the two shook hands. But then suddenly Dragon decked Nighthawk with a cheap shot and went to the top and hit the Shooting Star Press to leave Nighthawk hurt going into his title defence later.

**1/2 (52,26,91)

Sebastian Says: The title gained in stature user posted image

5. The IWA just wouldn't be the IWA without JV Jobbing

Next was the.....not so eagerly anticpated matchup between "Everyone's Favorite Jobber" Jeremy Vengeance and "The Degenerate" Greg Pawluk

Opening: Pawluk wasted little time with a forearm jolt before the match degenerated (no pun intended) into a sloppy brawl. They traded blows before Vengeance hit a discus punch for two. Pawluk hit right back though with a butterfly suplex to take control.

Middle: Pawluk kept up the attack with a belly to back suplex and the Degenerate Bomb (Rolling powerbomb off the top) for two before charging into a desperation droptoe hold by Vengenace. JV then hit a bulldog off the top for a long two count and signalled for the Jarrovian Driver

Ending: But JV winning wouldn't be JV like would it? The Jarrovian Driver was blocked by Pawluk who countered it into the Degenerate Sweep before locking on the Degenerate Destruction Device for JV's contractually obligated tapout loss.

DUD (36,23,59)

6. Kriss is pissed. Losing to Cassidy would do that

Kriss Sprules then came down to the ring for an interview

Tonight the only way Cassidy O'Reilly wins my title. The title I CREATED! IS OVER MY DEAD BODY! I WOULDN'T LET CADE IN HERE TO WIN! YOU THINK I'M LETTING A NOONE WIN? I'M WAITING TILL NEXT MONTH WHEN RVD IS COMING! RVD IS COMING TO SAVE THE IWA:W! CASSIDY YOU'RE GOING TO PAY!

(35%)

Sebastian Says: Surprisingly Kriss gained heat user posted image

Note to self: Never let Kriss script his own promos again. RVD coming here? WHY THE FUCK DID I TAKE THIS JOB? Oh yeah to kick Hee Haw's ass :D

7. Kriss wins......see what happens when he refuses to job

Michael Kovac came down to join Kriss as the match got on the way.

Opening: But he walked straight into a knifeedge chop from Kriss. A belly to back suplex and a big right hand and Kriss was an AFRO ON FIRE! He went for Eddie Guerrero's triple verticals but Kovac realised the humiliation he'd face by selling so blocked the second and turned it into a butterfly suplex to take control

Middle: Doctor Bomb by Kovac really put Kriss in a world of hurt as Kovac looked to end it quick. But he only got a two count as Kriss fired back with a suplex and shake, rattle n roll neckbreaker for two. Kovac fires back with big forearms to try and take control but Kriss blocked with an armbreaker.

Ending: Kriss went for an armbar and hit Jake Robert's short clothesline to set up the HALF CRAB OF DOOM for the tapout win.

*1/2 (49,33,78)

Sebastian Says: Kriss gained heat. Michael lost it user posted image

8. My girlfriend......she'll do anything......here's the proof

Madison entered the ring soon after but before she could even speak we saw the return of Sugar Shane Madison.

Shane: Whoa I like realised. Our names are like Madision! Are we like married?

Madison: As if I would go out with a hippy like you!

She went to slap Shane but Shane grabbed her and stripped her to her underwear. Big pop for that. I'm such a prick but hey, what you going to do huh?

(52%)

Sebastian Says: Something about women getting beat turns our fans on. Madison gained heat user posted image

9. History is made. Nighthawk jobs

To the main event as Cassidy O'Reilly looked to gain a win over Nighthawk for the IWA:W title

Opening: The two men trade kicks to start, Cassidy getting the best of it with a spinning back kick for two before Nighthawk hits a ghettoblaster enzurguri for two. Cassidy gets bounced of the rope but hits a dropkick to the knee to take control.

Middle: Cassidy looked to capitalise. A slingshot senton got him a two count. Tiger Suplex got him a loooong two count as Nighthawk would not give in. He went for a frog splash but Nighthawk moved out of the way and came back with a Kawada kick to the head for two. Nighthawk went for the Hawk Driver but a backdrop by Cass changed things.

Ending: Cass reached into his tights for a pair of knux. The ref quite rightly stopped him and threw them away but it allowed Cass to run Nighthawk headfirst into the ring post and roll him up for the three count and the IWA:W heavyweight title. Kriss Sprules came sprinting down to his friends aid but walked right ino a superkick from Cassidy. The show ends with Cass standing over the fallen two with the belt raised over his head.

*1/4 (52, 41, 75)

Sebastian Says: The title gained in stature once again user posted image

Overall Rating: 47% (Down 2)

Image up another 2%

But just 2 people? Huh?

You may be wondering who Sugar Shane Madison is. Well he's what Hee Haw thinks Konrad is. The best and cheapest at just $2,000 and no I did not Arsenic I swear to god. 60's across the board. He is an all round stud. See Cass's 8 blanking grand will eventually hurt. So I must go somewhere else. I lost $5,000 yes but Cass costs $8,000 so if I don't use him. I turn a profit.

IWA:Worldwide STILL the one to pick

BOOM!

What's that the sound of you ask? Trouble. Big Trouble

My most over face. Nighthawk went and got himself injured for two months leaving my next show in limbo.

Kriss and I got together and discussed things and came up with the following solution.

A. Change the title match to our next most over face. Sugar Shane Madison, cancelling the planned fued with Michael Kovac for the next two months.

B. Really push the Cass V Kriss fued. In the hopes the fans will want to see it next month before we get in trouble.

C. Hire a replacement talent for the next two shows. Someone that doesn't cost much more than Nighthawk's $2,000 to try and limit costs.

Foutunately we found someone. Actually someone that Hee Haw's top star Cade Sydal would know well.

Christopher "X-Cal" Gazzaway Gimmick: Highlight Reel

Chris isn't that good. But his $3,000 dollar per show tag means we only lose a grand more for two months. We're still level in case you wondered. I'm guessing he may be "Enhancement Talent". Don't worry Everyone's Favorite Jobber JV will still be doing his contractually obligated "Lie down in the ring and get pinned" move.

In honor of X-CAL I'll call this month's show California Love

Tentative Card

IWA:Worldwide Heavyweight Championship

Cassidy O'Reilly © V Sugar Shane Madison

Kriss Sprules V "The Degenerate" Greg Pawluk

Michael Kovac V Christopher "X-Cal" Gazzaway

Jeremy Vengeance V Black Dragon

• 1 year later...