Looking for a song

YI

So, yeah...I watched The OC last night (Sue me...the women are fit and it's worth a chuckle, nowhere near Series 1 standard, but much better than series 2...it also allowed me to test out a drinking game some buddies and me came up with like a year ago, whenever you want to slap Marissa with either or hand or cock, you take a drink...it was good). Anyways where was I? Oh yeah, it was the episode that Seth gets stoned before his Brown interview and doesn't go (For the American's who are further on). Anyways, during the montage of characters at the end of the episode an AWESOME song played. It sounded similar to The Postal Service, but it wasn't. It definately had that kind of vibe to it hough. It started with "There's a lightbulb dangling from string, it's slowly swaying over my head", I can't remember anymore besides what I presume to be the chorus which was voices going "Ooooo" and the singer singing "It's so damn slow". It was a beautiful song. I'm just wodnering if anybody knows what it is?

So, yeah...I watched The OC last night (Sue me...the women are fit and it's worth a chuckle, nowhere near Series 1 standard, but much better than series 2...it also allowed me to test out a drinking game some buddies and me came up with like a year ago, whenever you want to slap Marissa with either or hand or cock, you take a drink...it was good). Anyways where was I? Oh yeah, it was the episode that Seth gets stoned before his Brown interview and doesn't go (For the American's who are further on). Anyways, during the montage of characters at the end of the episode an AWESOME song played. It sounded similar to The Postal Service, but it wasn't. It definately had that kind of vibe to it hough. It started with "There's a lightbulb dangling from string, it's slowly swaying over my head", I can't remember anymore besides what I presume to be the chorus which was voices going "Ooooo" and the singer singing "It's so damn slow". It was a beautiful song. I'm just wodnering if anybody knows what it is?

Fucking rights...cheers man. Bloody marvellous song. Everybody, obtain it!!! NOW!! I command you. Even if you don't normally like that kind of music, it's just beautiful, and incredibly catchy.