Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ringmaster The Living Legend

Ambulance Ltd - Anecdote

Destroyer - Rubies

AC Newman - The Miracle Drug.

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - My Yellow Country Teeth

"Animal I Have Become" - Three Days Grace

"Sex and Love" - Faber

""There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Figured It Out Yet" - Panic! At The Disco

The new Three Days Grace song is amazing and can't stop listening to it. Sex and Love is an amazing song that I am happy I got to hear live. Panic! is probably the band I am listening to most at the moment as I can't stop listening to them.

So Hot Right Now:

"Shiki no Uta" from Samurai Champloo - The ending theme, which has grown on me immensely as I watch Champloo.

"Insomnia" by Electric President - Thanks, YI and Troy Maskell

"New York City" by They Might Be Giants - Catchy little love song.

"Stepping Stone" by Jimi Hendrix - So fucking awesome, this should be acknowledged more as one of Hendrix's best songs ever.

Touch The Sky by Kanye West & Lupe Fiasco

Naked As We Came by Iron & Wine

King Without A Crown by Matisyahu

What You Know? by T.I.

Saturday Night by The Misfits

To Forgive by The Smashing Pumpkins

Stay Fly by Three Six Mafia

Babyshambles; "Fuck Forever"

Final Fantasy; "Furniture"

Hidden Cameras; "Ban Marriage"

Mars Volta; "Drunkship of Lanterns"

Moneen; "The Start To This May Be The End To Another"

Protest the Hero; "Blindfolds Aside"

Sage Francis; "The Buzz Kill"

Chingy; "Right Thurr"

Division of Laura Lee; "Endless Factories"

GG Allin - Fuck the Dead (Intense song about fucking corpses, I love it)

Dezerter - Poroniona Generacja (Old Polish punk, severely underrated)

Angelic Upstarts - Don't Stop (They break away from their typical Oi mold to produce a funky song)

The Trashmen - Henrietta (The surf rockers that brought Surfin' Bird prove they were much more than a novelty band)

Negative Approach - Can't Tell No One (The best song from one of the best ever hardcore bands)

Chuck Berry - Sweet Little Sixteen (Chuck could fucking rock, he influenced tons of bands in the 1960s, bands like the Beatles and Beach Boys were borrowing his tunes)

Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen in Love? (The song just makes me feel good for some reason)

Big Boys - I'm Sorry (Big Boys showing their roots in hardcore punk and straying a bit from their usually funky songs. Then again, their albums always featured a healthy dose of each)

Motley Crue - Slice of Your Pie (What the fuck? Motley Crue? Have I lost my mind? I'd like to say it's all a nostalgia trip, and that's somewhat true. However, I'm finding I genuinely enjoy these guys, although not quite like I did when I was five or six years old)

The Jam - Billy Hunt (It's a solid song, and very catchy. I recently learned that these guys were absolutely huge in the UK during their heyday)