Best Song at The Moment

Miami Vice

"You & I Both" by Jason Mraz

"It's Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door" by Underoath

"Only Heart" by John Mayer

Those are the three i've been playing alot in the past couple days.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day later.......... :shifty: (Not mentioning the ones from yesterday....which still apply :shifty:)

"Go Go Gadget Gospel" by Gnarls Barkley (It's going to be a club classic)

"Ten Thousand Lines" by Electric President

"Sæglópur" by Sigur Ros

"Home Wrecker" by hellogoodbye

"District Sleeps Alone Tonight" by Postal Service

"Hardcore Days & Softcore Nights" by Aqueduct (I don't know why...it's not easy to listen to...it's strangely appealing though :()

Edited by YI

"[untitled]" by (blink-182 from The Mark, Tom and Travis Show)

"Why Won't You Give Me Your Love?" by The Zutons

"Closer" by Nine Inch Nails

"Folsom Prison Blues" by Johnny Cash

"Skin On Skin" by Queens of the Stone Age

"Fallback" by Spineshank

"Dope Nose" by Weezer

"Remember The Name" by Fort Minor

Guest Grapehead

"Simple Man" - Shinedown

"Get On Into It" - Windom Earle

"Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" - Daft Punk

"Shake That" - Scooter

(Haruko's theme from FLCL) - The Pillows

So Hot Right Now:

Matisyahu - Beat Box - So much cool. So. Much. Cool. Probably the best usage of actual beatboxing in a song I've heard in ages.

The Divorce - Redcoats - Saw them live on Saturday and now this song is stuck in my head.

Vendetta Red - Ribcage Menagerie - Because they broke up on Saturday and I was there to see them go out in style. Farewell to the only screamo band I actually liked.

Mitch and Mickey - When You're Next to Me - So amazingly sincere that if I didn't know it was a Christopher Guest mockumentary song I wouldn't even begin to think it was satire in any way.

"Touch The Sky" by Kayne West

"Everyday is Exactly The Same" by Nine Inch Nails

"Stay Fly" by Three 6 Mafia

"Fuck You Lucy" by Atmosphere

right now I am obsessed with Utada Hikaru especially her songs from Kingdom Hearts:

Sanctuary

Sanctuary ~After The Battle~

Passion

Passion ~After The Battle~

I am pretty sure Sanctuary is English and Passion is the Japenese version of the same song. Great stuff.

"Steady As She Goes" by The Raconteurs - It's Jack White and Brendan Benson, I don't think there was every really any possibility of me not liking them, but I absolutely adore this song.

"Goodnight Demon Slayer" by Voltaire - Just a beautiful song. Voltaire always seems to have his tongue placed firmly in his cheek, but he's under-rated in every way, especially as a songwriter. This is the best father-to-child ballad since "Father & Daughter" by Paul Simon, and probably before that. It's a beautiful song, despite it's occassional silliness.

"I Rejection" by The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster - A friend of mine's band is recording an EP with Guy McKnight of 80s Matchbox, and his other band is supporting The Imbeciles (a Matchbox side-project), so I've been getting back into them, and this song's really captured my imagination lately. Just a fantastic tune, with some wonderful lyrics.

"Young Hearts Run Free" by Easyworld - I don't like Easyworld that much, but my brother's a big fan, and this was one of their B-Sides, and I love it. It's a brilliant cover, nothing fancy, just a great version of a great tune.

"She's Drugs" by Danko Jones

"Dirty Magic (Acoustic Version)" By The Offspring

"The Negotiation Limerick File" by The Beastie Boys

"Astro Zombies" by The Misfits

"Starfuckers, Inc." by Nine Inch Nails (Actually, I'm listening to pretty much ALL of the Fragile songs alot right now...such an amazing set of music.)

"Yellow" by Coldplay