Kerrang Presents Remastered.

K

I really liked Fightstar's version of Leper Messiah and Trivium's version of Master of Puppets.

FFAF's version of Damage, Inc. is a bit crap though. I just don't like the vocals. Same with Welcome Home, which is a bit of a shame.

huh?

What I meant was that Kerrang will release these CD's with heavy music on them, do "Kerrang Tours" where the music is heavy and good.

Then you put Kerrang! on the television and you get New Found Glory, Good Charlotte and Eminem. Why don't they play the same music as they put on their CD's or name their tours with? Also they always do their adverts on the channel talking about how great Trivium are going to be - yet never play any of their music.

(Y)

Probably because the more mature people who like the more heavy music are too intelligent to spend £3 phoning some TV channel to get one video played when they already have all of a bands albums. The only people who are stupid enough are the kids who get about £20 a week pocket money and sepnd it all texting into TV shows. So to appeal to them they offer up the artists that are more popular to that market.

I now have two legit copies of this album. Kerrang are bastards. They said they'd send me the magazine in the post before it was released in the shops. They didn't, so I bought it... then they sent it.