Fred Durst makes a funny

Pepsi

Limp Bizkit frontman Fred Durst has lashed out as ex-Bizkit member Wes Borland.

Durst has recorded a song called "Unacceptableinterlude" where he attacks Borland. He raps: "Stop making plans to manipulate fans and finally stick to something you believe / 'Cause you had us all fooled and, I'll admit, even me / Manipulating like a crook who's arrestable / It's unacceptable, f***ing unacceptable."

Borland responded to the song on his MySpace page: "After years and years of dealing with each other, it seems that Fred and I still have not figured out how to keep it positive. I'm to blame, he's to blame. It sucks. We never talk. So, it's hard to ever know what's really going on." He added, "I still have zero plans to work with [Limp Bizkit] in the future, but anything is possible."

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their version of "Faith" amused me, but I find practically every cover version entertaining, so it's not much to gone on. Beyond that, I never really cared.

I get where you were going with this....but I'd only really think of Limp Bizkit as selling out if they changed thier music sufficiently between albums.

As far as I was aware, they haven't really.

Guest Bluesman

I get where you were going with this....but I'd only really think of Limp Bizkit as selling out if they changed thier music sufficiently between albums.

You don't think they changed their sound from Chocolate Starfish to Results May Very and then to The Unquestionable Truth? I thought their sound definitely changed according to whatever was flavor of the month at the moment.

You don't think they changed their sound from Chocolate Starfish to Results May Very and then to The Unquestionable Truth? I thought their sound definitely changed according to whatever was flavor of the month at the moment.

Maybe I didn't read the albums part by part, but aside from the big change between 3 Dollar Bill and Significant Other, the next 2 or so were just Rap-Metal, Rap-Rock, whatever you want to call it. If there was a huge shift, I must have missed it, cos I just found Chocolate Starfish and Results May Vary to still be Limp Bizkit's by then tired formula. I'll add though that I hadn't really listened a lot to Results My Vary.

Admittedly, I haven't heard the Unquestionable Truth, so I dunno about that one.

Edited by rvdwannabe