GTA: San Andreas first screens

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game looks fucking awesome....I was excited anyway and was going to buy it no matter what, but now im even more exctied. This game will be in the 90's and will be awesome :D

Im staying way up to date with it :D

Bicycle will be good, not everything in the game needs to be fast to get away, this could be good for cutting through buildings etc.

10/10 :|

Guest bruins72

It looks like they're trying to do a cross between Vice City and True Crime: Streeets of LA. I might get this but I might wait until it gets released on the X-Box. I've got both PS2 and X-Box in my house but I've really gotten to like the X-Box much better.

Guest Angry Baboon

Woah, San Andreas AND realistic Zelda in the space of 3 days? SWEET! I'm so happy for the new games, but kinda sad that I have to cough up the dough for a PS2 AND a Gamecube :/

I'm going to be the one to say it. It looks like a GTA:VC expansion pack, not a new game, and GTA:VC wasn't that different from GTA3.

If anyone but Rockstar was doing this they'd be slagged by fans and the media mags. I'm hoping they do something to make it look like its own game, but I doubt they will since they keep making millions just rehashing the same game.

I'll probably buy the game in the long run, but only when the price drops to under $30 since that's what an expansion pack should cost.

Edited by naiwf

So have they officially dropped the mafia style guys in favor of urban gang members now?

Anyway it's too early to judge but it's looking pretty good. Hopefully they have found a way to extend the replay value. Because GTA:VC got old in a few weeks mainly because it was so much like GTA3 and you found yourself saying "Been there, done that"

But still..both turned out to be great. With two totally different stories basically..and it makes me wonder what the new storyline will be exactly. (If it has been announced already..I haven't read any news about it so I wouldn't know).

And if that is the main character in that one screen..kick ass...definitely a complete break from the GTA Guy/Tommy Vercetti look.