I'm headed to Coachella.

thatshortguy

Yay. Go me.

I've grown rather weary of Georgia, which has essentially become the surface of Mars. Our weather forcasts have gone from "Mild with a slight chance of showers." to "There is a Tornado Warning in effect for your viewing area until May 2009. In the small chance that you are one of the survivors, please stay tuned to this station."

So I'm taking a break. A week-long excursion to the Coachella Arts & Music Festival. Matter o'fact, I leave next Thursday (the 27th.) Gonna catch me some sun, some babes, and most importantly, some music.

Aside from the climate-bashing and all that, I wanted to check in and see if any of the U.S. west-coasters (or anyone, for that matter) were going to see the show. It's your chance to see everyone's favorite short guy turned moderator turned "who the hell is this?" in person. Furthermore, I'd like some opinions on how the festival has been in the past and on the lineup itself (if necessary, I'll post it here, otherwise you can head to the official website.)