Sports Sim Games

Tarheels.

well, but since they are not making money from it anymore, legally the game is NOT supposed to be even on the net, then it's not hurting anyone. I believe it becomes abandonware because a) The game or sequels are not coming out anymore b) they are not making any money from that game. As a matter of fact, they dont even exist anymore! How can that be illegal?

Stop this, you know it's against board rules and you're just being pathetic seeing if you can reach around it. No-one will be linking any cracks or shit like that for old .400 software. The only way you'll get their old games is if they decide to publish a completely unlocked copy, until that day, forget about it.

Alright. I think I went a little overboard.

But is there a way to buy one of the old games? Because like I said, I played a demo of Tournament of Dreams and was hooked, but I dont know if their is a way to still buy the game.

But is there a way to buy one of the old games? Because like I said, I played a demo of Tournament of Dreams and was hooked, but I dont know if their is a way to still buy the game.

No, there isn't. All games were pulled out of the market. You could buy it off someone that has it, it may not be allowed, but it's your only way really.

I'll allow to post a request thread since it wouldn't be ripping off the company as they don't even sell the games now, who knows, you might even get someone generous enough to give it to you rather than sell it (Y)

No, there isn't. All games were pulled out of the market. You could buy it off someone that has it, it may not be allowed, but it's your only way really.

Edited by Lost Soul

well, but since they are not making money from it anymore, legally the game is NOT supposed to be even on the net, then it's not hurting anyone. I believe it becomes abandonware because a) The game or sequels are not coming out anymore b) they are not making any money from that game. As a matter of fact, they dont even exist anymore! How can that be illegal?

Putting side all the "legal points" you came up with (which incidentally were all wrong), your point about there not being sequels is incorrect.