Bought a Flurry of DVDs..

paidelr

I've only seen Crash out of that list, and went in to it expecting it to be a one-sided story about racism, but was pleasently surprised when I found out that it wasn't so one-sided, and was actually a good film.

Guest Scamman

Yeah, so thanks to a huge bonus and no bills, I've boughten A LOT of DVDs to watch in the next little while. Any thoughts?

Hostel

Yours, Mine, and Ours

Derailed

Stealth

Flightplan

Walk the Line

Crash

Chicken Little

Stay

Unbreakable

Edited by Scamman

Walk the Line

Very good. You'll have to overlook some of the obvious "Ray" comparisons, but it's got great performances from Phoenix and Whitherspoon.

Crash

You're either going to love it or you're going to hate it. Personally, I'm going with former.

Unbreakable

Pretty cool in general. Nice sort of superhero theme to it.

IMHO

Hostel - Gory good fun.

Derailed - Horrible, predictable crap....but Clive Owen is hot.

Stealth - Bad.

Flightplan - Good beginning but the third act kills it.

Walk the Line - Ok but nothing great.

Crash - Great movie.

Stay - Kinda boring.

Unbreakable - One of my favorite movies.

Hostel: Festering. I liked Wolf Creek more and I haven't stopped bitching about how crap Wolf Creek was.

Walk the Line: Decent, was more Oscar worthy than Crash, which isn't saying much. Probably the pick of your bunch.

Crash: Complete and utter shit. Couldn't get any more stereotypical if it tried. I also think it broke a record for cliches.

Unbreakable: Great the first viewing, a bit limited with repeated viewings. Probably the pick from the initial viewing but with more than one viewing it drops down the list.

Edited by Quom

Crash: Complete and utter shit. Couldn't get any more stereotypical if it tried. I also think it broke a record for cliches.

**Points at the person who didn't get the point of the film**

From the films I've seen Walk the Line and Crash were great, while Chicken Little was not (it's actually quite boring).

**Points at the person who didn't get the point of the film**

Edited by Quom

From the films I've seen Walk the Line and Crash were great, while Chicken Little was not (it's actually quite boring).

I haven't seen Walk The Line yet, sadly. Crash was a pile of over-rated wank, while I found Chicken Little vaguely entertaining. Sure, it was hardly a cinematic masterpiece, but who expected it to be? Plus it had Kirby, the cute little alien thing.