Upcoming Concerts?

Tarheels.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it with Ollie and discovering bands about 3 months after everyone else? My friend was going on about Wolfmother and how much they sucked 3 months ago, and I'm pretty sure Tristy was going on about Clap Your Hands Say Yeah like last year or something.

Tonight - Against Me! and Alkaline Trio at the Rave in Milwaukee

May 4th (Maybe) - Mike Doughty at the High Noon Saloon in Madison

July 2nd - Nine Inch Nails at Summerfest in Milwaukee

July 5th (maybe) - Mike Doughty, Flogging Molly at Summefest in Milwaukee

I may check out the Warped Tour in June as well.

What is it with Ollie and discovering bands about 3 months after everyone else? My friend was going on about Wolfmother and how much they sucked 3 months ago, and I'm pretty sure Tristy was going on about Clap Your Hands Say Yeah like last year or something.

I've known about both for ages, but the opportunity to see them live has only just come up. :P

I've known about both for ages, but the opportunity to see them live has only just come up. :P

Well, there is that and the fact that they've only really just started getting any kinda name value over here, considering they are North American (I want to say Canadian...).

RM mentioned them to me ages ago, I just never listened to them either till recently. They are ok.

Edited by rvdwannabe

Me and my mate are at this very moment contemplating going to see Death Cab For Cutie...neither of us can drive (Which throws a wrench in the gears) but we've worked out that it will be roughly £35 for train tickets and gig tickets...seems incredibly tempting. :(

OK, so, Nile were on last night, supported by Psycroptic and Yyrkoon. They kicked the seven shades of shit out of everyone on that gig, and most likely made your favorite bands look gay in comparison. They were pretty level-headed guys as well, as I got to chat it up with guitarist Karl Sanders for a bit after the gig. So yeah, now my knees are shot to hell, my neck hurts and my back spasmed when I woke up. Damn the pit, damn it all to hell.

BLACK! SEEDS! OF VENGEANCE!

I'm trying like hell to get tickets for Fall Out Boy in Edinburgh on May 29th. I'm not a huge fan of FOB but I love The Academy Is, who are supporting, so I'm bending over backwards to see them and to make a friend happy :/

Just while I'm here, does anyone know of a Fall Out Boy message board where I might be able to find spare tickets?